chipper jones interview at bravesjournal.com

1 view

Sam Hutcheson

Dec 13, 2005, 6:54:48 PM12/13/05
in case anyone's interested, mac has a nice series of questions and
answers with chipper up at his site. (there's a previous set of
questions with brian mccann, macay mcbride and chuck james as well.)

http://www.bravesbeat.com/bravesjournal/archives/2005/12/chipper_speaks.html

s/

*****

"What -- what's Jesus doing in my rock? Doggone it, where's my phallus?
Put my phallus back in my rock! No, no, no, wait! Don't put my phallus
back in my rock with Jesus still in there. What's wrong with you? You've
messed it all up. Jesus, don't look." -- RGP, asbab.c

Alan Honeycutt

Dec 14, 2005, 7:55:55 AM12/14/05
Sam Hutcheson wrote:
> in case anyone's interested, mac has a nice series of questions and
> answers with chipper up at his site. (there's a previous set of
> questions with brian mccann, macay mcbride and chuck james as well.)
>
> http://www.bravesbeat.com/bravesjournal/archives/2005/12/chipper_speaks.html

Is it just me or does Chipper come across as amazingly classy and eloquent
in that interview?

Colin William

Dec 14, 2005, 8:30:26 AM12/14/05

He seems to have grown since the days of Chipper's Diary, which sounded
like it was written by one of the less talented gorillas over at the
Yerkes center.

Colin

Ben B

Dec 14, 2005, 8:49:38 AM12/14/05
> >>http://www.bravesbeat.com/bravesjournal/archives/2005/12/chipper_speaks.html
> >
> > Is it just me or does Chipper come across as amazingly classy and eloquent
> > in that interview?
>
> He seems to have grown since the days of Chipper's Diary, which sounded
> like it was written by one of the less talented gorillas over at the
> Yerkes center.

i'm thinking, "ghost writer?"

--
Ben

Alan Honeycutt

Dec 14, 2005, 10:05:16 AM12/14/05

I didn't want to say it...

Sam Hutcheson

Dec 14, 2005, 10:27:12 AM12/14/05

the interviews seem to have been done by a game of telephone,
somewhat. mac asked his readers for questions, which were relayed to
b.b. abbot (i think) who then interviewed the players. i wouldn't be
surprised if the questions were asked in person or on the phone and
the answers transcribed, where cleanup may have taken place. or they
may have been emailed and answered, where cleanup may have taken
place.

not that it matters to me.

Dale Hicks

Dec 14, 2005, 10:31:10 AM12/14/05
In article <40aqlgF...@individual.net>, Arch.Nemesis.Hostel.1.3
@bellsouth.net says...

Nah, he's just been home schooled by the Hooter's girl.

--
Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net

macth...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2005, 10:59:34 AM12/14/05
BB actually noted a place where he mis-transcribed what Chipper said.
I'm sure he cleaned it up in a couple of places.