Fuck Texas

kungfukid

Jan 17, 2003, 9:52:18 PM1/17/03
*ahem*...that is all

fu
springs
*this is in no way trying to put down the location of the nac, just a
personal opinion*

OO WHOOO Fatboy

Jan 18, 2003, 4:33:33 AM1/18/03
Tell ya what, you tall lanky ho, you tell me and Big Hurt that to our faces in
a parking lot sometime, and see where it gets you...

00 Fatboy
2000 SA 6 Man Champs
4th place, NAC 2001
99 Valentines Massacre Champs
M.O.T. Keeper of the Cream Filling
& In Charge of Twinkie Distribution
"Frankly, I'm mystified"
"Dumb people are funny"
"I'm a pastry slut"
-Tavas

kungfukid

Jan 18, 2003, 9:51:54 AM1/18/03
what ya gonna do...sit on me...on no!! *flash backs of ToT*

c'mon dude...u know what everybody says about texas... hehe

fu
Springs

Nate

Jan 18, 2003, 10:46:44 AM1/18/03
> Tell ya what, you tall lanky ho, you tell me and Big Hurt that to our faces in
> a parking lot sometime, and see where it gets you...
>
> 00 Fatboy

I'll say it to all you fools!

(except the Colonel.....nobody fucks with that guy).

0 0 7

Johann Von Satan

Jan 18, 2003, 10:47:43 AM1/18/03
Is that an offer? ROWR! :)
Unfornicately in my case, everything is not bigger in texas, but I am
sure I can give you a good ride...
'ta..
Dark Angel

Photon 55

Jan 18, 2003, 11:11:24 AM1/18/03

>*ahem*...that is all
>
>fu
>springs

You know... there is room in mark's trunk for more than just a squirrel lawn
ornament.

Just think how happy your team will be when they get you back a year later
tied up in a bow at mission control though.

~DAYDREAM~
Premonition-Quantas-Casual Gods-Intl 6 Fingered
Horde-Anarchy-Evolution-Animation-Gorks R Us-KamanIwanaleiya-Psychadelic
Warlords-House of Puddin-TX Beatdowns Inc.-Evil Smurf Coven-Casual Gods 2-T G
No North or East-TC&S 8-High Priest M.O.

Nicolae Carpathia

Jan 18, 2003, 12:16:13 PM1/18/03
On 18 Jan 2003 16:11:24 GMT, phot...@aol.cometodaddy (Photon 55)
wrote:

Hey damnit, there was NO bow on that squirrel...I think we were
cheated! lol

Heckler

LQCOLOMBO

Jan 18, 2003, 2:29:32 PM1/18/03

Shut your fucking face uncle fucker...........

Colombo
LQ Houston

Photon 55

Jan 18, 2003, 5:00:40 PM1/18/03

>Hey damnit, there was NO bow on that squirrel...I think we were
>cheated! lol
>
>Heckler

ok so the squirrel had wrapping paper. Fu will have no paper, just a nice pink
bow on his forehead.

Lollipop

Jan 18, 2003, 6:14:30 PM1/18/03
"kungfukid" <l_is_ku...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<Cj3W9.16707$Dq.15...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

You know....you talk alot of shit for someone who blows ass at the game...

Lollipop
LQ Houston
Southern Regional Champ 2002
3rd Place NAC 2002
Austin 4 Man Champ 2002
One Of Nine Deadly Venoms

Nicolae Carpathia

Jan 18, 2003, 8:50:36 PM1/18/03
On 18 Jan 2003 22:00:40 GMT, phot...@aol.cometodaddy (Photon 55)
wrote:

LOL right on man :-)

Heckler

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 18, 2003, 9:40:35 PM1/18/03
"BlowPop" <pet...@stpiusx.org> wrote in message

> You know....you talk alot of shit for someone who blows ass at the game...
>
> Lollipop

Yah, Fu really "blows ass at the game". No doubt the reason teams like
NRH, the Mules, Tulsa, Denver, etc... are always picking him up for
tournaments lol. Maybe he can "blow some ass" when he gets done dusting off
his ToT and V5M trophies.

You are still a sucker.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"

"Lollipop" <pet...@stpiusx.org> wrote in message
> [...]

kungfukid

Jan 18, 2003, 9:54:30 PM1/18/03
off me bitch

wasnt shit talk dude...just fuckin around

fu
Springs

Nate Roberts

Jan 18, 2003, 10:43:49 PM1/18/03

> > You know....you talk alot of shit for someone who blows ass at the
game...

> > Lollipop

You know....you must not know him that well. He might not be the shizzle to
his respective nizzle....but he can play.

0 0 7

Ender

Jan 18, 2003, 10:57:32 PM1/18/03
pet...@stpiusx.org (Lollipop) wrote in message news:<aea9cf5f.03011...@posting.google.com>...

Being on Fu's team for the vegas five man, I know for a fact that Fu
pulled his weight. He kicked ass in that tournament, and now is a
Vegas 5-man Champion. He most definitely does not "blow ass at the
game."

-Ender
-"The Paramule"
-Western Regional Champion 2002
-NAC Champion 2002
-Denver PARAGON 2002
-WhoopLanky 2002, 3rd at ToT 2002
-Vegas 5-Man Champion 2003

Ruinil

Jan 19, 2003, 3:56:44 AM1/19/03
>*ahem*...that is all
>
>fu
>springs

Well fuck the state but NRH is the shit.

Exoness
One Hot Dude
Member of the HDA
Dial 1-800-Bad-Andy for a hot team
Applestacks, you could be next

kungfukid

Jan 19, 2003, 8:54:21 AM1/19/03

it's kinda funny how "laserquest" players dog "shoulderquest" players as if
we dont have as much skill, goin to a tourny with old packs for me is a
pretty drastic change compared to what you guys have to deal with when you
play packs with shldrs, im getting a target takin away...you've got a whole
new one to look at...i've not been playing very long, shit all i've ever had
at my center is shoulderquest...after i got my ass stomped in at nac(and i
realized the very real possibility that a corp. tourny could have packs
without shoulders, for some reason before i thought there would always be
shldrs) i've been tryin to work on playin without taggin shldrs
*shrugs*...it's not my fault we play on different equipment and people tend
to be better on packs that play the same as the ones at their home center

fu
Springs

] MALICE [

Jan 19, 2003, 12:21:37 PM1/19/03
Ruinil wrote:

>Well fuck the state but NRH is the shit.
>

>Exoness

Oh my god. Exodus and I agree on something!!

I think NRH is cool. Okay, the highway system in and around all of
the Dallas / Ft. Worth area sucks, but the NRH center is great, the NRH
players are really cool, and the people throughout the city are some of
the nicest you'll meet anywhere.

I, for one, kind of like going back to NRH for the NAC.

Although we don't agree on everything - as a Coloradan, I grew up
disliking Texans because of the way some of them drove and acted when
they came up to go skiing (it was kind of a State hobby when I was a
kid) - but after several trips into Texas and after getting to know
certain players from Austin, Houston, NRH and San Antonio, I've
completely changed my opinion of the people of that State. Okay,
geographically, I still see the place as kind of an big (XXL), flat, dry
wasteland - but the people who make Texas what it is are really cool.

] MALICE [
PARAGON
LQ Denver
2001 NAC Champions
2002 NAC Champions

] MALICE [

Jan 19, 2003, 12:33:13 PM1/19/03
kungfukid wrote:

>it's kinda funny how "laserquest" players dog "shoulderquest" players as if
>we dont have as much skill, goin to a tourny with old packs for me is a
>pretty drastic change compared to what you guys have to deal with when you
>play packs with shldrs, im getting a target takin away...you've got a whole
>new one to look at...i've not been playing very long, shit all i've ever had
>at my center is shoulderquest...after i got my ass stomped in at nac(and i
>realized the very real possibility that a corp. tourny could have packs
>without shoulders, for some reason before i thought there would always be
>shldrs) i've been tryin to work on playin without taggin shldrs
>*shrugs*...it's not my fault we play on different equipment and people tend
>to be better on packs that play the same as the ones at their home center
>
>fu
>Springs

Depending on how you play, it can be as big a difference going from
no shoulders to shoulders as the other way around. If you look at it
purely offensively, it's no big thing, you just gain an additional
target above the ones you already know. BUT if you look at it
defensively, it's a different matter. Some players' entire style of
play defensively gets just about invalidated when you add a sensor to
their shoulders. Sometimes that can be a far greater impact than losing
a target to fire at.

The biggest example of this are the players who play low (usually
kind of elephant / end table style) to protect their fronts and lasers.
That's really kind of a cheating style, so I don't mind that the
addition of taggable shoulders eliminates this. There are some players,
however, who play cleanly, but have never really developed a shoulder
defense, and they get in trouble.

Now, onto the second point - maybe, MAYBE, you could claim to be a
SQ player a while back. Not any more. You kick ass tagging shoulders
and lasers now (and even fronts).

Lollipop

Jan 19, 2003, 2:05:27 PM1/19/03
"Nate Roberts" <na...@cox.net> wrote in message news:<V9pW9.100079$Qe5.4...@news1.west.cox.net>...

all i remember is him getting 18th with pack 30 at NAC...which was one
of teh best packs in the maze-

Lollipop
LQ Houston

Lollipop

Jan 19, 2003, 2:24:11 PM1/19/03
"Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys" <nospa...@donkey.com> wrote in message news:<DeoW9.8126$FY4....@news1.central.cox.net>...

> "BlowPop" <pet...@stpiusx.org> wrote in message
> > You know....you talk alot of shit for someone who blows ass at the game...
> >
> > Lollipop
>
> Yah, Fu really "blows ass at the game". No doubt the reason teams like
> NRH, the Mules, Tulsa, Denver, etc... are always picking him up for
> tournaments lol. Maybe he can "blow some ass" when he gets done dusting off
> his ToT and V5M trophies.
>
> You are still a sucker.
>
> --
> -Irishman-
> "The Yoda"
> www.whoopdonkey.com
> "I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
> "Donkeys don't give Donkeys
> Flower baskets"
> WhoopDonkey 2
> Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
> "What do you bastards have for us?"

all the teams you just named....with the excpetion of NRH, ride
eachothers nuts- i dont know what it is about this little
denver/tulsa/springs alliance where they have to jock eachother all
the time, but its fucking stupid- on a side note....to springs(i know
this response was to irish, but anyway)...you guys better pray you are
in the west so you might have a shot of advancing again b/c you know
thats impossible if you come down to the south- im sure if you guys
are in the south- you havent made the Texas people happy with the
little post you made earlier-that was pretty fucking stupid-
well...goodbye-

Lollipop
LQ Houston
3rd Place NAC 2002
Southern Regional Champ 2002

Capri Sun

Jan 19, 2003, 2:28:15 PM1/19/03
Heh...well, writing a random post callin out the state of Texas is
puttin him on a limb here for a bunch of negitive feedback!

And wow he's a V5M champ! "Off him" right? or until the next tourney
comes around where he get's drilled again! He wins his 1st ever LQ
tourney and now he's like super good? Plz! He didnt pull his weight
at that tourney..he had like only a couple good games...tell him to
CONSISANTLY do that for a while..then maybe he can live up to what
everyone is saying on here about how "good" he is!

Im not gonna agree with Lolli on this because he is from Houston..this
isnt the case, Im sayin this from true experience of playin this
FU....he not good!

- Capri Sun
LQ Houston
9DV
14 LQ Titles & Still Growing!
"nuff said"

HouseKeeping

Jan 19, 2003, 2:53:11 PM1/19/03
> all the teams you just named....with the excpetion of NRH, ride
> eachothers nuts- i dont know what it is about this little
> denver/tulsa/springs alliance where they have to jock eachother all
> the time, but its fucking stupid- on a side note....to springs(i know
> this response was to irish, but anyway)...you guys better pray you are
> in the west so you might have a shot of advancing again b/c you know
> thats impossible if you come down to the south- im sure if you guys
> are in the south- you havent made the Texas people happy with the
> little post you made earlier-that was pretty fucking stupid-
> well...goodbye-

Dude, he was fucking around. A joke. You know, haha, slap your knee, at
least pretend to get it?

Fenrir
Paragon
NAC Champions

n. papajorgio

Jan 19, 2003, 3:25:51 PM1/19/03
| You know....you talk alot of shit for someone who blows ass at the game...
|
| Lollipop

off him...

thanks for coming to vegas.

--
~Papajorgio
Who's your Batman?

] MALICE [

Jan 19, 2003, 4:01:53 PM1/19/03
What the hell? In the past few months, you've been all about the
Vegas 5 Man! Bragging about how you're a V5M champ, how stacked your
team was and so on. Your sig for months pointed out how you were a V5M
Champ. And now Fu and his team beat you and your stacked team, and
suddenly winning the Vegas 5 Man doesn't mean so much anymore???

Fu's "not good", and he "didn't pull his weight"? Are you REALLY
claiming that Lord B, Ender (a rookie), MilkmanDan and Aunt Lou are SO
MUCH BETTER than you that they could carry an entire team to defeat
you?? I didn't think so.

Come on man, (and this goes for you, as well, Lollipop) we know you
are good. It doesn't make you a worse player to ackowledge that other
people are good, too. It just takes a little class.

SIFU MO

Jan 19, 2003, 4:15:48 PM1/19/03
mal spake...

i was wondering why colorado folk had stuff against texans, that kinda makes
sense though...

cant judge us all by our skiiers :)

NRH will be a pretty cool place to have NAC, its close to the major
airport(probably the reason why its at NRH as opposed to plano or mesquite)...
arena is pretty nice and there is some stuff to do around the center... all LQ
has to do really is fix/replace the equipment, as it stands right now its
horrid.

there is plenty of time to get this taken care of though, so i dont have any
doubt it should turn out well. if worse comes to worse, we just swap NRHs
vests with planos or mesquites :)

' m o

SIFU MO

Jan 19, 2003, 4:22:48 PM1/19/03
lolli spake...

all the teams you just named....with the excpetion of NRH, ride
eachothers nuts- i dont know what it is about this little
denver/tulsa/springs alliance where they have to jock eachother all
the time, but its fucking stupid- on a side note....to springs(i know
this response was to irish, but anyway)...you guys better pray you are
in the west so you might have a shot of advancing again b/c you know
thats impossible if you come down to the south- im sure if you guys
are in the south- you havent made the Texas people happy with the
little post you made earlier-that was pretty fucking stupid-
well...goodbye-

Lollipop
LQ Houston
3rd Place NAC 2002
Southern Regional Champ 2002
Austin 4 Man Champ 2002

we ride blueflames enlarged sack...

' m o

] MALICE [

Jan 19, 2003, 4:55:36 PM1/19/03
SIFU MO wrote:

>i was wondering why colorado folk had stuff against texans, that kinda makes
>sense though...
>
>cant judge us all by our skiiers :)

It really is a carry over from roughly the 60's & 70's and the ski
industry. Back then (when the Texas oil industry was so much bigger), a
lot of wealthy Texans had a pretty inflated view of themselves and their
state - everything was bigger and better in Texas. They'd travel to
other States, and, well, kind of make asses of themselves. Colorado got
more than our fair share of those visitors who came up to go skiing.
(Actually, many of them came up to wear ski clothes and be seen and
heard in the bars around the ski areas - actual skiing was optional).
On top of that - a lot of them were seriously annoying drivers,
probably because they drove really big cars tuned for low altitude,
which couldn't climb the mountain passes and blocked traffic.

Now it's not such a big thing - and most people here have found out
that, on average, people from Texas are friendly, gregarious people.
They are often 'paragons' of southern hospitality.

] MALICE [

Nate Roberts

Jan 19, 2003, 5:08:03 PM1/19/03

"HouseKeeping" <zep...@qwest.net> wrote in message

> > all the teams you just named....with the excpetion of NRH, ride
> > eachothers nuts- i dont know what it is about this little
> > denver/tulsa/springs alliance where they have to jock eachother all
> > the time, but its fucking stupid- on a side note....to springs(i know
> > this response was to irish, but anyway)...you guys better pray you are
> > in the west so you might have a shot of advancing again b/c you know
> > thats impossible if you come down to the south- im sure if you guys
> > are in the south- you havent made the Texas people happy with the
> > little post you made earlier-that was pretty fucking stupid-
> > well...goodbye-
> >

> Dude, he was fucking around. A joke. You know, haha, slap your knee, at
> least pretend to get it?
>
> Fenrir
> Paragon
> NAC Champions

Dude, he just wasn't around back in the day. There was this little thing all
the western regional people would say (actually, it started with Phoenix
honestly). Someone would say something about Texas and then we'd say "You
know what we say about Texas?" "FUCK Texas!"

It was just a stupid joke from back in the day. Don't take it seriously.

0 0 7

Lollipop

Jan 19, 2003, 6:24:58 PM1/19/03
> it's kinda funny how "laserquest" players dog "shoulderquest" players as if
> we dont have as much skill, goin to a tourny with old packs for me is a
> pretty drastic change compared to what you guys have to deal with when you
> play packs with shldrs, im getting a target takin away...you've got a whole
> new one to look at...i've not been playing very long, shit all i've ever had
> at my center is shoulderquest...after i got my ass stomped in at nac(and i
> realized the very real possibility that a corp. tourny could have packs
> without shoulders, for some reason before i thought there would always be
> shldrs) i've been tryin to work on playin without taggin shldrs
> *shrugs*...it's not my fault we play on different equipment and people tend
> to be better on packs that play the same as the ones at their home center
>
> fu
> Springs

I understand you had a hard time adjusting b/c its not what you are
used to playing on- its cool- we have SQ here in houston- i guess some
people adjust faster?? who knows?? but its all good.

Lollipop
LQ Houston

WickeD

Jan 19, 2003, 7:28:54 PM1/19/03
The Phoenix Denver Tulsa alliance? Aha. . . well frankly if said
alliance exists I would be more scared of that then some lame
threatening post by you, but that's just me personally. And your post
claiming that Fu blew at this game was stupider than any of the

WickeT(D)
Denver Flawed 02'
West Regionals 7th 2002
TOT 7th 2002
Vegas 5 man 5th 2003

Lollipop said

Lenore

Jan 19, 2003, 8:42:13 PM1/19/03
Hon you kinda wlaked into that one, you called out a state that
sticks with each other for the most part. Which I find kinda scarey.

Lenore

Lenore

Nate Roberts

Jan 19, 2003, 8:40:38 PM1/19/03
Actually, he said Denver/Springs/Tulsa alliance.

0 0 7

"WickeD" <wicke...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

kungfukid

Jan 19, 2003, 10:37:49 PM1/19/03

> > game...

> > You know....you must not know him that well. He might not be the shizzle
> > his respective nizzle....but he can play.
> >

> > 0 0 7
>
> all i remember is him getting 18th with pack 30 at NAC...which was one
> of teh best packs in the maze-
>
> Lollipop
> LQ Houston

that's the same thing cappy was sayin...i dunno where yall heard...but i
never got pack 30, ask anybody on my team

fu
Springs

Ender

Jan 19, 2003, 11:26:31 PM1/19/03
capri...@hotmail.com (Capri Sun) wrote in message news:<42f96759.03011...@posting.google.com>...

> Heh...well, writing a random post callin out the state of Texas is
> puttin him on a limb here for a bunch of negitive feedback!
>

> And wow he's a V5M champ! "Off him" right? or until the next tourney
> comes around where he get's drilled again! He wins his 1st ever LQ
> tourney and now he's like super good? Plz! He didnt pull his weight
> at that tourney..he had like only a couple good games...tell him to
> CONSISANTLY do that for a while..then maybe he can live up to what
> everyone is saying on here about how "good" he is!
>
> Im not gonna agree with Lolli on this because he is from Houston..this
> isnt the case, Im sayin this from true experience of playin this
> FU....he not good!
>

> - Capri Sun
> LQ Houston
> 9DV
> 14 LQ Titles & Still Growing!
> "nuff said"

Alright, I will admit to the fact that fu's starting shit with the
title, but he was just fucking around, don't take it too seriously.
But Fu Honestly did pull his own in that tournament. Mayeb your style
is just not what he is used to, but he must have done well against
some of the other people. Anyway, I don't really want to start
anything over this... I had a great time playing you and your team,
and I hope to see you soon.

Capri Sun

Jan 19, 2003, 11:47:05 PM1/19/03
"] MALICE [" <mal...@madden.cncfamily.com> wrote in message news:<3E2B1247...@madden.cncfamily.com>...

> What the hell? In the past few months, you've been all about the
> Vegas 5 Man! Bragging about how you're a V5M champ, how stacked your
> team was and so on. Your sig for months pointed out how you were a V5M
> Champ. And now Fu and his team beat you and your stacked team, and
> suddenly winning the Vegas 5 Man doesn't mean so much anymore???

Umm...its just part of a signature man...just like how you put NAC
CHAMPION at the end of your shit....its not braggin...its just a line,
are you THAT offended by signature? It's not saying "Malice is a
fucking joke!" I was only saying that he was not the best player on
that team...ya he won....but me personally I said he is not good! I
could care less if his TEAM beat mine in a tourney...who cares...as
long as I did my part for the team as a whole...then I am happy! Im
not pissed off because we lost...cause it was hard fought! I was just
wondering why everyone is all over his nuts like he is the fuckin
shit....why dont yall open your mouths to him after he wins a few more
tourneys! And John....when did I "brag" about my stacked team....you
obviously take words in a diffferent way then other people! I guess
when others post up their rosters for an event....thats them braggin
as well! So I cant wait till these upcomming tourney posts come
along and have EVERYONE "brag" about their team! STUPID! k thnx!

- Capri Sun
LQ Houston, TEXAS!!!!
9DV
FUCK COLORADO! <-- read that sucka!
"nuff said"

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 20, 2003, 12:12:20 AM1/20/03
"Lollipop" <pet...@stpiusx.org> wrote in message

> all the teams you just named....with the excpetion of NRH, ride
> eachothers nuts- i dont know what it is about this little
> denver/tulsa/springs alliance where they have to jock eachother all
> the time, but its fucking stupid- on a side note....to springs(i know
> this response was to irish, but anyway)...you guys better pray you are
> in the west so you might have a shot of advancing again b/c you know
> thats impossible if you come down to the south- im sure if you guys
> are in the south- you havent made the Texas people happy with the
> little post you made earlier-that was pretty fucking stupid-
> well...goodbye-
>
> Lollipop

You are like your own bastion of stupidity. Aside from the fact that
those three centers are hardly the complete representation of people who
think fu "doesn't blow ass" at the game, and aside from the fact that the
"springs" didn't post anything, and aside from the fact that you have some
sick obsession with "nut-riding" (I blame your close proximity to Duely) -
there is the simple fact that you just sound like a jealous noob.

We won't even go into the ignorant Tulsa/Springs/Denver comment. LMAO.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 20, 2003, 12:13:43 AM1/20/03
I saw a "Fuck Texas" bumper sticker on a car tagged with a Maryland
license plate.

Not sure what that proves...but I think the sentiment may be national.

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 20, 2003, 12:17:21 AM1/20/03
> all i remember is him getting 18th with pack 30 at NAC...which was one
> of teh best packs in the maze-
>
> Lollipop
> LQ Houston

I think Fu already pointed out he never had that pack.

That being said, your comment merely proves that you do, in fact, have
no concept of the game. A game where not every player plays a pack the
same.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 20, 2003, 12:23:42 AM1/20/03
"Capri Sun" <capri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> And wow he's a V5M champ! "Off him" right? or until the next tourney
> comes around where he get's drilled again!

HAHAHAHA!!!!

What were you saying the WHOLE time at ToT cappy? "Come to Vegas if you
wanna see me REALLY play". You mean REALLY lose LOL.

His team beat yours you whiney cue-tipped biatch! Where are the props?
LOL - you are like a juvenile child. You talk up Vegas as the shiznit of
the test of skill, and then when you lose...you act like a 5 year old.

Yes, according to doctrine "off Fu" and I guess "on cappy".

> He wins his 1st ever LQ
> tourney and now he's like super good? Plz! He didnt pull his weight
> at that tourney..he had like only a couple good games...tell him to
> CONSISANTLY do that for a while..then maybe he can live up to what
> everyone is saying on here about how "good" he is!

Wow, I really see "everyone" on here saying that. LOL. Make some more
shit up cappy. Maybe after you learn to spell consistently right. Don't
cry just because you've lost every tournament you've played since regionals.

> Im not gonna agree with Lolli on this because he is from Houston..this
> isnt the case, Im sayin this from true experience of playin this
> FU....he not good!

That you may reserve as your opinion.

What is NOT a matter of opinion is Fu's never been clowned on by his
whole team at tournament after tournament because he was a juvenile
embarrasing disgrace. Just to clarify for you - you have.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 20, 2003, 12:26:56 AM1/20/03
> Well fuck the state but NRH is the shit.
>

> Exoness

Yah, NRH is cool...but that's only because they are so close to Oklahoma
hehe

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

"Ruinil" <rui...@aol.com> wrote in message

] MALICE [

Jan 20, 2003, 12:31:32 AM1/20/03
Capri Sun wrote:

>Umm...its just part of a signature man...just like how you put NAC
>CHAMPION at the end of your shit....its not braggin...its just a line,
> are you THAT offended by signature?

I wasn't offended by your signature in the least. I think it was
kind of hypocritical, however, to brag about being a Vegas 5 Man
champion, then turn around and play down someone else doing the same
thing (especially when they beat you in order to do it).

What bugged me was not your sig, but the approach that some other
good players besides you seem to also have - i.e. to talk down other
players, and try to discount their accomplishments. It's not even
unique to LQ. But not everyone does it. In fact, the players I respect
the most are the ones who are comfortable enough in their own ability
that they can acknowledge others' abilities, too.

> It's not saying "Malice is a
>fucking joke!" I was only saying that he was not the best player on
>that team...ya he won....but me personally I said he is not good! I
>could care less if his TEAM beat mine in a tourney...who cares...as
>long as I did my part for the team as a whole...then I am happy!

It was only a 5 man - in other words, Fu was 20% of his team. If he
wasn't good (and didn't carry his weight), then B, Ender, Cartman and
Aunt Lou must have been WAY better than everyone they beat. I doubt you
believe that those four players are that much better than you are.

> Im
>not pissed off because we lost...cause it was hard fought! I was just
>wondering why everyone is all over his nuts like he is the fuckin
>shit....why dont yall open your mouths to him after he wins a few more
>tourneys!

All over his nuts??? Where do you see that happening? I see
Lollipop saying he "blows ass at the game." 0 0 7 responded that "He

might not be the shizzle to his respective nizzle....but he can play."

Hardly being on his nuts. I see Irishman pointing out that he won ToT
and V5M. And I see Ender (his teammate) saying he kicked ass in Vegas
and is a Vegas Champion. Nobody was getting "all over his nuts."

When you get all defensive over something like that, it feels like
if someone other than you gets any attention you interpret that as their
being all over their nuts. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but when I read
people think Fu doesn't 'blow ass' doesn't mean they don't think you're
good, too!" You're a hell of a player - have a little faith in your own
ability, and don't worry so much what other people think.

> And John....when did I "brag" about my stacked team....you
>obviously take words in a diffferent way then other people! I guess
>when others post up their rosters for an event....thats them braggin
>as well! So I cant wait till these upcomming tourney posts come
>along and have EVERYONE "brag" about their team! STUPID! k thnx!

You didn't just post up your roster - you made comments about it,
generally noting how certain players were previous V5M champions. Like...
"Sounds like power! We can match it! :-) Colombo <-- 2x v5m CHAMP!
Punisher <-- 2x v5m CHAMP! Capri Sun <-- v5m CHAMP! Clarkness <--
v5m CHAMP!"

Funny how someone being a v5m champ meant something until Fu became one.

>- Capri Sun
>LQ Houston, TEXAS!!!!
>9DV
>FUCK COLORADO! <-- read that sucka!
>"nuff said"

LOL!

Do you feel better now? I certainly hope so. Getting all bent out
of shape over an attempt at a joke that didn't work, is awfully silly.

] MALICE [

an OKC scrub

Jan 20, 2003, 1:50:41 AM1/20/03
Cappy, shut up. I have won absolutely nothing and I'm pretty proud of it.
You are making a complete numbnuts of yourself.

--
-Goof!
Mule 1

SIFU MO

Jan 20, 2003, 2:21:06 AM1/20/03
irish spake...

Yah, NRH is cool...but that's only because they are so close to Oklahoma
hehe

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

its the other way around bud...

:)

' m o

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 20, 2003, 2:36:55 AM1/20/03
> Yah, NRH is cool...but that's only because they are so close to Oklahoma
> hehe
>
> --
> -Irishman-

> its the other way around bud...
> :)
> ' m o

Sorry, my bad.

NRH is cool, but only because Oklahoma is so close to them.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

"SIFU MO" <sif...@aol.com> wrote in message

SIFU MO

Jan 20, 2003, 2:47:46 AM1/20/03
irish spake...

Sorry, my bad.

NRH is cool, but only because Oklahoma is so close to them.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

thats better...

' m o

XuVioS

Jan 20, 2003, 5:04:37 AM1/20/03
>You are like your own bastion of stupidity.

You mind if i use this line?

~X~
XuVioS
LQ OKC
Vows in ashes
I pledge myself to no-one
Seethed and spiteful
All shudder at the call of my name
If you'll bear with me
You'll fear of me

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 20, 2003, 5:36:47 AM1/20/03
"XuVioS" <grum...@aol.compostheap> wrote in message

> >You are like your own bastion of stupidity.
>
> You mind if i use this line?
>

> ~X~

Why was the first thing that came to mind when I read that a thought
about the US selling arms to Iraq to stablize the region a long time ago.
hmmm....

Yah, knock yourself out.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

LORD B2K

Jan 20, 2003, 5:55:02 AM1/20/03
>- Capri Sun
>LQ Houston, TEXAS!!!!
>9DV
>FUCK COLORADO! <-- read that sucka!
>"nuff said"

That hurts. :( hehe

-(Lord~(B)
LQ Denver
Paragon 4-Life!

kungfukid

Jan 20, 2003, 10:26:22 AM1/20/03

> why dont yall open your mouths to him after he wins a few more
> tourneys!

lol...that's off the fuckin charts dude..when that whole shit broke out
about us dueling you made sure to point out that i was not shit because i
had never won a tourny, you even said something to the likes of i can come
talk to you when i win a tourny...now i have one and i need a couple more
now??

im in no way saying im'a great player or no shit like that...i dont play for
none of the shit that goes down on these groups, i play so i dont let my
boys down....so lou, nate, B, ender...im sorry i let yall down in vegas...we
should have won by more...my bad

i'll admit in a heartbeat that i was not that consistent in vegas for
prelims and playoffs(not that playoffs really mattered hehe)...but i did get
a 3rd, 5th, and 10th in finals...i wouldnt say that is too bad considering
some of the people in those games - Lord B, yourself, Chow, Chaz, 0 0 7,
Edge, Scatman, Decoy, Auntlou...tough lineup i would say...there are 6 nac
championships right there...and an ungodly amount of regionals gold

> - Capri Sun
> LQ Houston, TEXAS!!!!
> 9DV
> FUCK COLORADO! <-- read that sucka!
> "nuff said"

kungfukid
Springs

Capri Sun

Jan 20, 2003, 10:50:53 AM1/20/03
> HAHAHAHA!!!!
>
> What were you saying the WHOLE time at ToT cappy? "Come to Vegas if you
> wanna see me REALLY play". You mean REALLY lose LOL.
>
> His team beat yours you whiney cue-tipped biatch! Where are the props?
> LOL - you are like a juvenile child. You talk up Vegas as the shiznit of
> the test of skill, and then when you lose...you act like a 5 year old.
>
> Yes, according to doctrine "off Fu" and I guess "on cappy".

And where you you bitch? I really did play that tourney...more
better then your ass would ever fucking do there! Sad that even from
your own home..your still gonna stay in your corner talkin your shit
without doing anything about it! You are the true pale and friendless
Justin! So Sad!

> Wow, I really see "everyone" on here saying that. LOL. Make some more
> shit up cappy. Maybe after you learn to spell consistently right. Don't
> cry just because you've lost every tournament you've played since regionals.

Riiight....

> That you may reserve as your opinion.
>
> What is NOT a matter of opinion is Fu's never been clowned on by his
> whole team at tournament after tournament because he was a juvenile
> embarrasing disgrace. Just to clarify for you - you have.

HUH?!?!? WTF are you talking about?

BTW..props comming soon, I just havent had the time to really get
them down...yet remember alot off the name of the peeps at the
tourney! But thanks for the reminder dumb shit! Cya in Plano fgt!

- Capri Sun
LQ Houston
9DV

"nuff said"

Greg Gerritsen

Jan 20, 2003, 12:33:18 PM1/20/03
How much effort does it really take to pull his "Weight". Man skinny
people really do have it easier.

BigBadBurg
Calgary LQ!
Mesa North

Ender wrote:
> pet...@stpiusx.org (Lollipop) wrote in message news:<aea9cf5f.03011...@posting.google.com>...
>
>>"kungfukid" <l_is_ku...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<Cj3W9.16707$Dq.15...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

>>>*ahem*...that is all
>>>
>>>fu
>>>springs

>>>*this is in no way trying to put down the location of the nac, just a
>>>personal opinion*

Photon 55

Jan 20, 2003, 2:02:24 PM1/20/03
Ray, Nick....

Calm down boys.

We like colorado. They are on the approved list. Both centers. The only one
that sucks there is sub zero for that evil fucking shot he pulled on me last
year.

Welcome back to TX for NAC everyone. Maybe if we don't suck this year we will
be back in the finals again.

~DAYDREAM~
Premonition-Quantas-Casual Gods-Intl 6 Fingered
Horde-Anarchy-Evolution-Animation-Gorks R Us-KamanIwanaleiya-Psychadelic
Warlords-House of Puddin-TX Beatdowns Inc.-Evil Smurf Coven-Casual Gods 2-T G
No North or East-TC&S 8-High Priest M.O.

ChowYnPhat

Jan 20, 2003, 2:54:54 PM1/20/03
tough lineup i would say...there are 6 nac championships right there...and
an ungodly amount of regionals gold

And a couple of fat dudes who take up space

Chow :)

Blk Dragon

Jan 20, 2003, 3:05:39 PM1/20/03
capri...@hotmail.com (Capri Sun) wrote in message news:<42f96759.03012...@posting.google.com>...

> And where you you bitch? I really did play that tourney...more
> better then your ass would ever fucking do there! Sad that even from
> your own home

Ummm....more better huh?WoW! Hmmm...Aight...

BlK DrAgOn
AKA Newbie Donkey in Learning
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
'02 Southern Regionals 4th
'02 NAC 7th
'02 ToT 7th
'02 ToT 10th Top Overall Player
What!?

> - Capri Sun

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 20, 2003, 3:16:05 PM1/20/03
"Capri Sun" <capri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> And where you you bitch? I really did play that tourney...more
> better then your ass would ever fucking do there! Sad that even from
> your own home..your still gonna stay in your corner talkin your shit
> without doing anything about it! You are the true pale and friendless
> Justin! So Sad!

LOL. And apparently if I had gone, even if I had won...it wouldn't have
meant anything anyways. So why bother right? HAHA.

You keep calling people and teams out, then they kick your ass...and you
still sit there and cry about how they suck. That, my dear cuetip, is
what's sad.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 20, 2003, 3:16:54 PM1/20/03
> Ummm....more better huh?WoW! Hmmm...Aight...
>
> BlK DrAgOn

Yah, he's like the most bestest.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

"Blk Dragon" <Blk_dr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

DrvLikeJehu42

Jan 20, 2003, 4:14:17 PM1/20/03
>*ahem*...that is all
>
>fu
>springs
>*this is in no way trying to put down the location of the nac, just a
>personal opinion*

FUCK YOU.

that is all. =)

A Street-kid Named Desire
LOAFamotiv
ddy =loaf=
H-B-Gski
Team Austin
"Flying needles of death owns"
"i can get it....really!" - Hutch
"nice game sorry you had problems" - Tavas
MEDIC!!
PLTR
PITT
"O.S. Punk kid from the dirt coast"
eat it !

OO WHOOO Fatboy

Jan 20, 2003, 4:37:24 PM1/20/03
It suddenly occurred to me... All people participating in this Texas Bashing
thread are most certainly NOT welcome to partake in any BBQ that I make at NAC
now. No wonder you're so skinny Fu, you need to work on putting food in your
mouth more and letting crap spew out of it less... hehehe

00 Fatboy
2000 SA 6 Man Champs
4th place, NAC 2001
99 Valentines Massacre Champs
M.O.T. Keeper of the Cream Filling
& In Charge of Twinkie Distribution
"Frankly, I'm mystified"
"Dumb people are funny"
"I'm a pastry slut"
-Tavas

XuVioS

Jan 20, 2003, 7:26:05 PM1/20/03
>> >You are like your own bastion of stupidity.
>>
>> You mind if i use this line?
>>

>> ~X~
>
> Why was the first thing that came to mind when I read that a thought
>about the US selling arms to Iraq to stablize the region a long time ago.
>hmmm....
>
> Yah, knock yourself out.
>
>--
>-Irishman-

Hehehehehe...... heh.....

Nicolae Carpathia

Jan 20, 2003, 8:05:30 PM1/20/03
On 20 Jan 2003 21:37:24 GMT, oofat...@aol.comnospam (OO WHOOO
Fatboy) wrote:

>It suddenly occurred to me... All people participating in this Texas Bashing
>thread are most certainly NOT welcome to partake in any BBQ that I make at NAC
>now. No wonder you're so skinny Fu, you need to work on putting food in your
>mouth more and letting crap spew out of it less... hehehe
>
>00 Fatboy

Uh Mark, just so you are paying attention, I have not bashed on Texas
in any way, shape or form....

Just wanna save my appetite, thanks :-D

Heckler

Jeff Rokosz

Jan 20, 2003, 8:53:13 PM1/20/03
I'll bash Heckler if it helps reserve my spot at that BBQ...

Walker

"Nicolae Carpathia" <heck...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

LORD B2K

Jan 20, 2003, 9:49:40 PM1/20/03
>Subject: Re: Fuck Texas
>From: heck...@hotmail.com (Nicolae Carpathia)
>Date: 1/20/2003 6:05 PM Mountain Standard Time

Fuck Texas! =)

-*L/B*
-Paragon 4-Life!
2xN.A.C Champ!
3xReg Champ!

Lenore

Jan 20, 2003, 10:07:10 PM1/20/03
LOL!!! Give him a few twinkies... that might help him out.

Lenore

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 20, 2003, 10:36:36 PM1/20/03
"LORD B2K" <lor...@aol.com> wrote in message
> Fuck Texas! =)
>
> -*L/B*

That's the spirit. There are plenty of good steak places in Austin.

Fuck Austin BBQ's.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

Nate Roberts

Jan 20, 2003, 10:55:12 PM1/20/03
? ? ?

xXSparksXx

Jan 20, 2003, 11:47:18 PM1/20/03
irish ssaid:

> Fuck Austin BBQ's.

justin you should have a bbq...

PSP*Casper
Westland Wolfpack 98 99 00 01
F-Town Ninja 02
"i'll take your hair, wrapped around my bloody knuckles, as a soft filled skin
reminder"

URRLOSS2

Jan 21, 2003, 1:35:37 AM1/21/03
Burg..you always know the right words to post...

I hope to see you and your team at regionals..and this time..bring back
"BRUCE"...and some Beer...we'll bring our milk...hahaha

Dragonkik

Saturnoo19

Jan 21, 2003, 1:49:08 AM1/21/03
> What were you saying the WHOLE time at ToT cappy? "Come to Vegas if you
>wanna see me REALLY play". You mean REALLY lose LOL.
>
> His team beat yours you whiney cue-tipped biatch!

LOL.........

I think that Fu is a good player that has a lot of sheer determination to win.
I know that I had a lot of fun being on his team at ToT, and I would play on
his team again...And as far as the above comment by Irish....LOL!!!!

SaTuRn
Mule 2

Robert McMillen

Jan 20, 2003, 7:44:39 PM1/20/03

> "] MALICE [" <mal...@madden.cncfamily.com> wrote in message
> > What the hell? In the past few months, you've been all about the
> > Vegas 5 Man! Bragging about how you're a V5M champ, how stacked your
> > team was and so on. Your sig for months pointed out how you were a V5M
> > Champ. And now Fu and his team beat you and your stacked team, and
> > suddenly winning the Vegas 5 Man doesn't mean so much anymore???
>

> Umm...its just part of a signature man...just like how you put NAC
> CHAMPION at the end of your shit....its not braggin...its just a line,
> are you THAT offended by signature? It's not saying "Malice is a
> fucking joke!" I was only saying that he was not the best player on
> that team...ya he won....but me personally I said he is not good! I
> could care less if his TEAM beat mine in a tourney...who cares...as
> long as I did my part for the team as a whole...then I am happy!

This has got to be the biggest fucking copout I have ever seen!!! Just a
pointer there Cappy....if you didn't win the tournament, then you didn't "do
your part for the team as a a whole", since this is a team game and all.
All this is is a jaded attempt at covering your own ass so you can continue
to spout shit from the other side of your face. Get a life.

> not pissed off because we lost...cause it was hard fought! I was just
> wondering why everyone is all over his nuts like he is the fuckin
> shit....why dont yall open your mouths to him after he wins a few more
> tourneys!

Amazing...absolutely fucking amazing. As one of LQ's biggest resident shit
talkers and one of the first people to clown someone and attempt to call
them a noob because the don't bow to your supposed prowess, I guess it isn't
quite clear to you why this shit makes not one lick of fucking sense coming
from you, so I will point it out. As one of the first people to take credit
for what your "teams" do in tournaments, would it surprise you to know that
it really isn't all about the Almighty Capri Sun? In my opinion, by virtue
of the rosters that you post about teams you play on around the country and
win with, I would say that they do a fair amount of carrying your ass, but
that doesn't stop you from spouting off about how fucking good you are, now
does it? Say what you will about me, I could care less....but then again I
also don't believe that I am the second coming at this game either, so I
guess it all makes sense.

--
Bullseye
LQ Colorado Springs

**Disclaimer** I am but a mere scrub from Colorado Springs who has never
won anything in this game, but I have played for quite some time and have a
fair grasp of the whole scope of the game. If there is anyone who feels
that my statements are out of line, I apologize, but I will not change my
views for you and I will continue to state them. My views do not expressly
convey the opinions of my teammates or center management, so leave them the
hell out of it when you reply to me. If there is beef with my posts, leave
your beef with me. Thank you, move along....

P.S. - Kinda sucks when the person you were about to try to question about
their accomplishments puts them front and center for you and let's it be
known this wasn't about a pissing contest, it was about your stupidity,
doesn't it?

xXSparksXx

Jan 21, 2003, 1:57:53 AM1/21/03
bull wrote:

>attempt to call
>them a noob because the don't bow to your supposed prowess

it's n00b, "noob"

Heartless

Jan 21, 2003, 2:29:25 AM1/21/03
] MALICE [ wrote:
> addition of taggable shoulders eliminates this. There are some players,
> however, who play cleanly, but have never really developed a shoulder
> defense, and they get in trouble.

Amen.

> Now, onto the second point - maybe, MAYBE, you could claim to be a SQ
> player a while back. Not any more. You kick ass tagging shoulders and
> lasers now (and even fronts).

No jokes, here. I think V5M was ample proof of this.

- H

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 21, 2003, 2:52:22 AM1/21/03
> justin you should have a bbq...
>

> PSP*Casper

Well, it is a shorter drive than NRH to Austin heh.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

"xXSparksXx" <dxhxc...@aol.combynghtot> wrote in message

OO WHOOO Fatboy

Jan 21, 2003, 4:44:44 AM1/21/03
>? ? ?

Those are some lonesome, skinny lookin question marks... Prolly haven't had any
good Texas BBQ... Sucks to be them...
Nah, just kidding Nate. You're still on the list, your assholishness is only
topped by your pure comedic brilliance in the parking lot of Canadian
Hotels....
Fully Loaded.

Greg Gerritsen

Jan 21, 2003, 10:27:41 AM1/21/03
I'm there brother.

BigBadBurg
Calgary LQ!
Mesa North

an OKC scrub

Jan 21, 2003, 1:00:21 PM1/21/03
Yeah! Didn't you know that zeros are letters now? Get with it Bullseye!

--
-Goof!
Mule 1

"xXSparksXx" <dxhxc...@aol.combynghtot> wrote in message

Nate Roberts

Jan 21, 2003, 5:00:19 PM1/21/03

"OO WHOOO Fatboy" <oofat...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message

> >? ? ?
>
> Those are some lonesome, skinny lookin question marks... Prolly haven't
had any
> good Texas BBQ... Sucks to be them...
> Nah, just kidding Nate. You're still on the list, your assholishness is
only
> topped by your pure comedic brilliance in the parking lot of Canadian
> Hotels....
> Fully Loaded.
>
> 00 Fatboy

Thanks?

n. papajorgio

Jan 21, 2003, 5:09:12 PM1/21/03
| It suddenly occurred to me... All people participating in this Texas
Bashing
| thread are most certainly NOT welcome to partake in any BBQ that I make at
NAC
| now. No wonder you're so skinny Fu, you need to work on putting food in
your
| mouth more and letting crap spew out of it less... hehehe
|
| 00 Fatboy

what about me?....
i'll bring some cookies.

--
~Papajorgio
Who's your Batman?

Y.T.

Jan 21, 2003, 5:32:23 PM1/21/03
"] MALICE [" <mal...@madden.cncfamily.com> wrote in message

> Okay,
> geographically, I still see the place as kind of a big
> wasteland - but the people who make Texas what it is are really cool.

I feel the same way about Wyoming, I spent 9 horrible months of my
life up there, and I want them back damnit!

:(

> ] MALICE [
> PARAGON
> LQ Denver
> 2001 NAC Champions
> 2002 NAC Champions

Y.T.

Jan 21, 2003, 5:38:56 PM1/21/03
"kungfukid" <l_is_ku...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<Cj3W9.16707$Dq.15...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

> *ahem*...that is all
>
> fu
> springs
> *this is in no way trying to put down the location of the nac, just a
> personal opinion*

this thread has given me gas, I am now going to go cramp and fart
somewhere peaceful.

Kenny Wells

Jan 21, 2003, 8:35:44 PM1/21/03

On 21 Jan 2003, xXSparksXx wrote:

> irish ssaid:
>

> > Fuck Austin BBQ's.
>
> justin you should have a bbq...

I agree.

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Heartless

Jan 22, 2003, 1:05:15 AM1/22/03
> URRLOSS2 wrote:
>
>> Burg..you always know the right words to post...
>>
>> I hope to see you and your team at regionals..and this time..bring back
>> "BRUCE"...and some Beer...we'll bring our milk...hahaha

Heh. Would that milk bit be a reference to Vegas's first regional game in
SLC? =)

- H

NoGaMe

Jan 22, 2003, 2:20:08 AM1/22/03
"kungfukid" <l_is_ku...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<Cj3W9.16707$Dq.15...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...
> *ahem*...that is all
>
> fu
> springs
> *this is in no way trying to put down the location of the nac, just a
> personal opinion*

LoL, as a Texas I think I might be offended, more so since I'm from Houston.

Falcon
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys 99-02

Kenny Wells

Jan 22, 2003, 3:24:50 AM1/22/03

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys wrote:

> Next year will be on a gas grill hehe

w000! Gas grill! Will their be valet parking next year also?

Kenny Wells

Jan 22, 2003, 3:33:20 AM1/22/03
On 21 Jan 2003, NoGaMe wrote:

> LoL, as a Texas I think I might be offended, more so since I'm from Houston.

I'm sure you mean Texan, since you can't also be the state. There's only
one of them.

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 22, 2003, 3:43:50 AM1/22/03

> w000! Gas grill! Will their be valet parking next year also?

Maybe if you are attending a party at my neighbors lol

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 22, 2003, 3:44:17 AM1/22/03
> LoL, as a Texas I think I might be offended, more so since I'm from
Houston.

> Falcon
> Tulsa WhoopDonkeys 99-02

Fuck the birds.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

"NoGaMe" <falc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Nathan Coulter

Jan 22, 2003, 4:46:02 PM1/22/03
Cherrybomb says,

"You are a miniscule piece of shit."

ahem, that is all....

LQHOUSTON

Lenore

Jan 22, 2003, 5:41:03 PM1/22/03
Kenny Wells <nu...@hikaru.matrix.thecircus.org> wrote in message news:<20030122033325...@hikaru.matrix.thecircus.org>...

LOL!!! Are you always so analitical? BTW can you tell me how to spell that word?

Lenore

XuVioS

Jan 22, 2003, 9:31:41 PM1/22/03
>> LoL, as a Texas I think I might be offended, more so since I'm from
>Houston.
>>
>> Falcon
>> Tulsa WhoopDonkeys 99-02
>
> Fuck the birds.
>
>--
>-Irishman-

LoL...

ah some things about this year will truly be entertaining...

~X~
XuVioS
LQ OKC
Vows in ashes
I pledge myself to no-one
Seethed and spiteful
All shudder at the call of my name
If you'll bear with me
You'll fear of me

an OKC scrub

Jan 22, 2003, 10:59:07 PM1/22/03
I dunno, I heard Flacon went on an eating binge and gained 300+ lbs. since
NAC. He could very well become the next Texas.

--
-Goof!
Mule 1

Kenny Wells

Jan 23, 2003, 2:12:49 AM1/23/03

On 22 Jan 2003, Lenore wrote:

> LOL!!! Are you always so analitical? BTW can you tell me how to spell that word?

T-H-A-T W-O-R-D

Greg Gerritsen

Jan 23, 2003, 11:40:17 AM1/23/03
I do believe it was a reference to the whole kiddies thing we used to
bug them about in the past. There first year I think was regionals in
Colorado.

BigBadBurg
Calgary LQ!
Mesa North

Greg Gerritsen

Jan 23, 2003, 11:41:28 AM1/23/03
Not propane and propane accessories?

BigBadBurg
Calgary LQ!
Mesa North

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 23, 2003, 4:39:31 PM1/23/03
"Greg Gerritsen" <Bu...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

> Not propane and propane accessories?
>
> BigBadBurg

Hell no, dig a big hole and dump 50 gallons of diesel in there.

Canadian BBQ technology reaches the states.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

"Greg Gerritsen" <Bu...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

] MALICE [

Jan 23, 2003, 10:16:51 PM1/23/03
Good, because we think Austin is seriously cool!

In fact, joking about the NAC location aside, almost everyone I've
talked to from both the Springs and Denver, has commented on how cool
the players in all of Texas are.

Oh, and Sub pisses me off with that shot, too!

] MALICE [

Photon 55 wrote:

>Ray, Nick....
>
>Calm down boys.
>
>We like colorado. They are on the approved list. Both centers. The only one
>that sucks there is sub zero for that evil fucking shot he pulled on me last
>year.
>
>Welcome back to TX for NAC everyone. Maybe if we don't suck this year we will
>be back in the finals again.
>
>~DAYDREAM~
>Premonition-Quantas-Casual Gods-Intl 6 Fingered
>Horde-Anarchy-Evolution-Animation-Gorks R Us-KamanIwanaleiya-Psychadelic
>Warlords-House of Puddin-TX Beatdowns Inc.-Evil Smurf Coven-Casual Gods 2-T G
>No North or East-TC&S 8-High Priest M.O.

] MALICE [

Jan 23, 2003, 10:55:32 PM1/23/03
Analytical.

] MALICE [

LQCOLOMBO

Jan 24, 2003, 12:44:54 AM1/24/03
>Ray, Nick....
>>
>>Calm down boys.
>>
>>We like colorado. They are on the approved list. Both centers. The only one
>>that sucks there is sub zero for that evil fucking shot he pulled on me last
>>year.
>>
>>Welcome back to TX for NAC everyone. Maybe if we don't suck this year we
>will
>>be back in the finals again.
>>
>>~DAYDREAM~
>>Premonition-Quantas-Casual Gods-Intl 6 Fingered
>>Horde-Anarchy-Evolution-Animation-Gorks R Us-KamanIwanaleiya-Psychadelic
>>Warlords-House of Puddin-TX Beatdowns Inc.-Evil Smurf Coven-Casual Gods 2-T
>>No North or East-TC&S 8-High Priest M.O.

*Looks at recent approved list*

We are gonna have to talk Lee, your list is a little outdated.....

Colombo
LQ Houston

Lenore

Jan 24, 2003, 3:31:29 AM1/24/03