Bander System and Winning at the Races BP

MJuni

Jun 17, 2002, 9:10:17 PM6/17/02
Has anyone tried either of these the first is called The Bander System by a guy
named Chet Bander and the second is Winning at the races Betting Progression by
Tom Console. They both have a good hype in the sales pitch and was wondering
if they even come close to was they claim.

cwa...@sbcglobal.net

Jun 18, 2002, 8:09:29 PM6/18/02
Have just finished checking the Bander System and it is useless. So
complicated that one race took me almost 30 min. and you have to do it from
the tote or go through a long process using public handicappers. I did
eventually finish a number of races and lost at least 80% in each one. Could
have made money by betting every horse he said don't bet. I don't have the
Betting Progression by Tom Console but I asked aboutr it and was told it is
garbage recycled.
"MJuni" <mj...@aol.com> wrote in message

Campbe4

Jun 18, 2002, 11:32:01 PM6/18/02

>Have just finished checking the Bander System and it is useless.

Thank you for your candid answer (I just used an excerpt as a quote) You've
saved
many of us from getting burned. It has been my hope to some day stumble across
a system that would win but all
that I've purchased have quickly proven to be useless. Alas...