How To Make The Philosopher's Stone - For the seekers...

smi...@nothingthere.com

Jan 7, 2008, 5:22:07 AM1/7/08
The Philosopher's Stone

For the seekers...

So you have searched long and hard for that which the Order has kept
secret and hidden throughout history. Surely by now you must be
wondering if it even actually exists. You have probably read Laurence
Gardner's books and heard of David Hudson, but that White Powder of Gold
seems to be lacking something doesn't it? It has amazing properties and
does wonderful things for the mind and body, but it's not the Red Pill
you are seeking; the gateway to the Universal Energy is what you desire
- power.

The First Matter

The Prime Materia or First Matter for our stone is a mercurial-sulfur
everyone posses in abundance, yet it is hated and despised by all;
thought to be the most vulgar and revolting of all substances.

It is the golden liquid we dispose of every day and regard merely as
waste - Urine. You must let it putrefy for 2 weeks and separate out the
clear oil and white earth. The white earth is ammonium nitrate and
phosphate compounds. The urea breaks down and becomes ammonia, then
bacteria converts the ammonia into nitrates. When the oil first appears,
it is clear and easy to miss if you don't angle the light correctly. It
will reflect a rainbow of colors as most oils do. When separated and
cleaned, it is then united with the earth and carefully dried into a
powder. If too much heat is used, it will explode. This is the
unmultiplied true stone of the Alchemists. Proof of this can be found in
transmutation. 1 part of our Red Universal Stone will transmute 10 times
it's weight of molten lead to gold.

The Discovery

12,000 years ago in what is now the Sahara desert of Africa, there was a
man who found a white salt and consumed it for food. It changed him
profoundly and he realized what this salt actually was -- it had formed
from his urine; he had found it at the same place he would urinate every
day.

But this was only the White Earth, or the White Stone. For thousands of
years this secret was kept among a few chosen people, and they named
their brotherhood the White Brotherhood because of their fascination and
obsession with this white powder. Eventually this brotherhood became the
Rosicrucian Order. The word Rosicrucian comes from the words ROSI -
means dew, and CRUCI means crucible (fire-cup). But to cover that up,
they would say it means ROSE and CROSS. This is because they found that
when Morning Dew is digested on low heat in a flask, a brownish material
forms which then becomes a white powder and is much like the one from
Urine. And it can be digested further and become red.

Much later on in history, they discovered a Red Oil could be obtained
from putrefied urine. If left in the dark and only exposed to the rays
of moon, but never the sun, eventually a colorful clear oil forms on the
surface. This is the Peacock's Tail. It turns red after being separated
and circulated. This was the material which would become the famous
Philosopher's Stone of the Middle Ages. They found that it cured all
disease and eventually even tried it on metal to discover that lead (and
other metals) can indeed be transmuted into gold. This is where the
phrase "Lead to Gold" came from. They weren't searching for a substance
that could do that to a metal; they happened upon it by divine
coincidence. They simply wanted to see what medicine they might be able
to make from metals with this Red Mercury. By heating the metal to red
hot and boiling, the red powder would transmute it to gold. But why
gold? It is the only element on the periodic table with a right-hand
atomic spin. Reverse the spin of any element, and it will become gold.

So they would now unite the White Earth with the Red Oil to form a solid
powder which changes your mental functioning so profoundly, they related
it to the way lead is changed to gold by this Universal Tincture.

By doing it this way, it becomes impossible to reveal this secret to
anyone because it will just sound like quackery. In these modern times
however, a lot of health benefits have been found from substances in the
urine, and some go so far as to drink their own urine. Luckily for you,
that won't be the case. You don't need to drink this vile waste. You can
use pure ammonium nitrate found in bags of "instant cold packs" and you
can clean the oil well using plenty of water until it loses it's vulgar
odor.

Each alchemist used his own urine to make their own Stone. It sharpens
the senses until the Spirits and beings of the Astral Realm become
visible. It strengthens the Astral Body until it achieves domination
over the physical, and it becomes possible to leave and travel to the
125 billion galaxies of our Universe.

So now you know the secret. Now you will obtain your desire. There is so
little written about it that searching the net for "urine" and "the
Philosopher's Stone" will turn up only a few documents about the
process, and many old alchemy texts that claim it is a waste of time to
try and make the stone from urine and such vile things. One document
that plainly reveals the process is by a psychic, and another is a copy
of a 200 year old letter sent to Sigismund Bacstrom which he never
intended to make public and it's still very hard to find. (part of the
R.A.M.S manuscripts) Then you have this document here by me. I've placed
it here so the secret can be 'findable' by the seekers of our Art. It
will remain out of the general public, yet within reach of the dedicated
Alchemist.

For as long as the lot of the Philosophers remains a small one, it is
far from a happy place.

And though you will see the White Earth forms effortlessly on every
occasion, the Oil does not manifest itself every time. You must try
again and again through various seasons and temperatures. And perhaps
the diet has something to do with it, or perhaps it is dependant on
certain astrological alignments in the heavens as the Alchemists have
always claimed.

God Bless, and keep the secret...

o Dilute the urine as soon as it's collected. Add twice it's volume of
pure distilled morning dew water. Any water will do, but pure distilled
Morning Dew will help produce more oil.

o Never add more fresh liquid after the first day has passed.

o Because you have diluted the urine, you will see a film form on the
surface and some of this skin/film will fall to the bottom also. This
film is what the oil forms from. Separate it by filtration, then place
the paper into clean water and filter again. Repeat this until the film
no longer has a vulgar odor.

o Now digest the last water/film solution until the clear oil forms on
the surface. Digest further and it becomes red. Evaporate the water
until you have only the oil remaining. Be very careful not to evaporate
too far or you will begin evaporating the oil itself. Now while the oil
is still warm, add the ammonia nitre. It must be kept warm because the
ammonia nitre will want to make it cold by it's reaction with the trace
amount of water. Add enough ammonia nitre until you have made crystals.

o Melt the crystals at 350F and be very careful because the ammonium
nitrate can explode at this point. Then let it cool and you will have
your Stone.

o It is multiplied in power by using the quintessence of Gold.

TIPS:

o Expose the solution only to moonlight and never sunlight. The sunlight
or even artificial light will help other bacteria and fungus grow which
will impede the work.

o The Urea in the urine decomposes into ammonia, and then bacteria
oxidize that into ammonium nitrate which is what precipitates to the
bottom of the vessel. This is the white earth you must collect. It is
what causes the "pop" or tiny explosion when you throw the stone into
molten lead. Without this explosive ammonia nitre, the Oils will not
transmute the metals.

Another method:

o Add magnesium chloride to the urine and a precipitant forms which is
magnesium ammonium phosphate.

o Clean this precipitant with several washes until it no longer has an
odor.

o This material has taken the phosphor normally found in the top oil and
combined it with the ammonia found in the white earth.

Shown in the photo to left is Gustav Meyrink (1868 - 1932). He was a
member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and believed the "prime
matter" to be struvite (magnesium ammonium phosphate) which is made by
adding magnesium chloride to urine. It precipitates to the bottom as a
white salt. Why did he believe this was the prima materia? Most likely
because he witnessed it's manufacture and use in the Order and the name
of the Order itself is a metaphor for morning urine.

It's interesting to note that during the time he was a member (1889) he
also opened a new bank. Perhaps to funnel money from his work with
transmutation? It was proven that he was a member of this Order because
it's founder, William Wynn Westcott, sent him a letter which remained in
his archives. It's also interesting that Westcott is the creator of the
Hermitic Order of the Golden Dawn, and yet even he left the Order and
made another one, the Stella Matutina. He was also a member of a
Rosicrucian society.

The Amoun Temple of the Stella Matutina in London closed its doors in
1919. This was due to two members becoming schizophrenic, one of whom, a
clergyman, was later to die in the mental hospital. (Mr. Lenz perhaps?)

http://hometown.aol.com/rosycrossorder/

The Complete Great Work Photographed
http://www.rexresearch.com/caro/caro.htm

Rosicrucian Aphorisms and Process - Bacstrom
http://www.levity.com/alchemy/bacsproc.html

Restorers of Alchemical Manuscripts Society (R.A.M.S.) Digital Library
http://www.ramsdigital.com/index.htm

Plant Alchemy
John Reid's Course on Practical Alchemy - II. Chapter 9.
The Minor Opus in Words and Pictures
http://www.levity.com/alchemy/reid2-9a.html

prower...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2012, 4:32:48 AM8/3/12
I need to know if this works. i'm assuming this article has something to do with that book of aquarius and ever since i've read that my minds been spinning around the issue of the philosophers stone being a physical thing. has anyone tried this method successfully in recent times? even so if this is true, giving everyone this power would erupt into chaos and possibly bring about the end times. such a cosmic misbalance of power would have to cause devastating effects. but thanks for clarifying some of the process in this post it was helpful. but i'd also like to discuss this theory on human evolution.. idk something doesnt sit quite right with me also alot of the theories in "book of aquarius" kinda were a little... silly.. ya i couldnt think of a better word to use... i guess i probably coulda thought of one now instead of writing this, but whatever

agnos...@yahoo.com

Aug 15, 2012, 9:38:22 PM8/15/12
Close, but I was under the impession there are three prima materias. Philosophical sulfur, philosophical salt, and philosophical mercury.
I thought you had to seperate the "mercury" from the "sulfur" and plant the seeds individually while oppenning each menstruum.
I was under the immpression that simply gold will not suffice in procuring the mercury. And that you need a "specific form" of gold.
I also thought this could only be done with an extraction apparatus and alembic still. Not holy water, but rectified spirits of wine or an isopropyl found in certain parts of the world only. This is where the explosive danger comes in.
Then in the correct conjunction of the moon and the sun, to open the herbal menstruum from which the philosophical sulfur is the purest. Open the animal menstruum with your own urine (Healthy and distilled several times). And then finally plant the philosophical mercury in the universal menstruum to cuagulate and manifest into the stone while manipulating its environment with heat and moisture.
This sounds easy, but unless you know what form of gold I'm talking about, and unless you know how to procure the philosophical mercury individually, and unless you know the herb "of the best kind" to use in the herbal menstruum, and unless you know the correct conjuction of the "planets" and sun to be used, you will have no hope of procuring the stone. And I'm not about to tell anyone how to do these things explicitly.
You will need to do some hard studying to find out how to procure the mercury individaully. And you will need to understand the fact that a chemical transmutation cannot be done unless you have opposites attracting while raising their vibrations with heat. In this case, the philosohpical mercury and the philosophical sulfur attract in the highest vibrations while the human urine acts as a medium between the opposites.Naturally, this would create gold within the earth. The relationship between the gold and the philosophical mercury is the key here.
And don't use the internet to find out how to procure the mercury, you won't find it there as it's a deep secret. You need to read actual books.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Aug 22, 2012, 3:14:13 AM8/22/12

"jgolo...@gmail.com" wrote:

> I need to know if this works. i'm assuming this article has something to do with that book of aquarius and ever since i've read that my minds been spinning around the issue of the philosophers stone being a physical thing.

Older than your Aquarian Teachings!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Aug 22, 2012, 3:15:34 AM8/22/12

agnos...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Close, but I was under the impession there are three prima materias. Philosophical sulfur, philosophical salt, and philosophical mercury.

Doesn't make Green Fire by my Books!

cjela...@googlemail.com

Dec 11, 2012, 5:45:10 PM12/11/12
You're forgetting the thrice distilled effusion of the mandrake, surely?

ephemera...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2013, 10:47:47 PM7/4/13
On Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:45:10 PM UTC-5, cjela...@googlemail.com wrote:
> You're forgetting the thrice distilled effusion of the mandrake, surely?

nah bro. theres some stuff in the instructions that are code, other things that are lies. this kind of thing is meant to kill you, don't try mandrake.

witch...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2013, 6:12:00 PM7/11/13
Hey asshole read this, You fucking want people to drink piss HA HA...

/SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS/ Nitrate salts as such are no more toxic than other neutral salts, but if not promptly absorbed, they may be reduced to nitrites by bacteria in the bowel. Cyanosis among infants who drink well water is a freuqently encountered clinical manifestation of nitrate toxicity. /Nitrate salts/
[Gosselin, R.E., R.P. Smith, H.C. Hodge. Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products. 5th ed. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins, 1984., p. II-124] **PEER REVIEWED**

Or this

/CASE REPORTS/... A 23-year-old girl arrived in the emergency department in a state of confusion with intense cyanosis. The night before she had drunk water with ice defiled by ammonium nitrate, poured from a broken pack of instant ice. The absence of improvement after the administration of oxygen and the 'chocolate brown' color of the arterial blood gave us the most important clue in suspecting the diagnosis of methemoglobinemia.
[Brunato F et al; Eur J Emerg Med 10 (4):326-30 (2003)] **PEER REVIEWED** PubMed Abstract
Can you fallow this

witch...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2013, 6:12:44 PM7/11/13
On Monday, January 7, 2008 2:22:07 AM UTC-8, smi...@nothingthere.com wrote:
Drink your own piss christian asshole.

charv...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2013, 8:03:40 AM10/22/13
Equivalent Exchange :)

Russ Hall

Oct 22, 2013, 10:17:05 PM10/22/13
Ayah... This is a curiosity and potential guide to application; not some kind of "know-all."

Sure, there are plenty of modern scientific studies telling you NOT to drink your own piss, but there are plenty of modern "unofficial" notes that claim this practice is safe. I know for a fact that one can drink their own urine three times before it becomes toxic. In your articles the subject was disillusioned or otherwise inept regarding the practice. In fact, I'm not sure that these folks were aware of their intentions.

I for one, am curious about the results of this guide. I definitely don't think taking the easy route by using an "instant" cold pack is key. There's definitely something to be said by taking the ancient route.

Also, did you mean "follow" rather than "fallow" ???

Cheers :)

psise...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2014, 8:42:39 PM2/8/14
For those who are interested I have successfully created the philosopher's stone using a similar method. The completed stone may be made from urine (cause it contains all the minerals essential for life) but it is quite sterile. By the time it's a stone it's been boiled,distilled,melted,dissolved filtered and recrystallized,melted crushed and remelted several times,and finally sublimated,and mixed with silver which has antiseptic properties. The red stone is sublimated again and melted with gold.

For those who are interested you may contact me at psise...@gmail.com . I actually have samples of the stone for sale in order to fund my research until I learn how to preform a transmutation. I'm also working on a book which has 7 different recipes for those too squeamish to try the path of urine.
Message has been deleted

psise...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2014, 10:03:33 PM3/11/14
On Monday, January 7, 2008 5:22:07 AM UTC-5, smi...@nothingthere.com wrote:
I've tried that recipe and it is correct in that urine is the first matter for the stone. However the stone can and should tolerate FAR more heat than the what the author leads you to believe. It has to have a boiling point above the melting point of gold or silver in order to be fermented with them.

prab...@gmail.com

May 26, 2014, 3:42:44 AM5/26/14
I am not sure if any one tried this however the making of philosopher's stone is a Taboo.

The Red Oil mentioned in the process is not obtained from Human Urine but from Human Blood. After our blood clots, a very small volume of the red oil is extracted from the human blood (full blood taken out of human) and huge amount of this Red oil is needed to form this so called philosopher's stone. Because of this, many thousands of people were killed for this purpose and it was never enough. That is the reason the people seeking for the philosopher's stone never succeeded in making one. I would not recommend any one to follow up on the path for this stupid stone as it will only bring misery not only to others around you but also to yourself.

Gutuatros Rex

May 29, 2014, 12:22:20 PM5/29/14
On 5/26/2014 9:42 AM, prab...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am not sure if any one tried this however the making of
> philosopher's stone is a Taboo.
>
> The Red Oil mentioned in the process is not obtained from Human
> Urine but from Human Blood. After our blood clots, a very small
> volume of the red oil is extracted from the human blood (full
> blood taken out of human) and huge amount of this Red oil is needed
> to form this so called philosopher's stone.. Because of this, many
> thousands of people were killed for this purpose and it was never
> enough. That is the reason the people seeking for the philosopher's
> stone never succeeded in making one. I would not recommend any one
> to follow up on the path for this stupid stone as it will only bring
> misery not only to others around you but also to yourself.

This is a forum for druidic spirituality.
Please spare us this Gnostic/Abrahamic bullshit.

Go away.

Thank you.

D.

psise...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2014, 12:02:06 AM6/13/14
On Monday, May 26, 2014 3:42:44 AM UTC-4, prab...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am not sure if any one tried this however the making of philosopher's stone is a Taboo.
>

> The Red Oil mentioned in the process is not obtained from Human Urine but from Human Blood. After our blood clots, a very small volume of the red oil is extracted from the human blood (full blood taken out of human) and huge amount of this Red oil is needed to form this so called philosopher's stone. Because of this, many thousands of people were killed for this purpose and it was never enough. That is the reason the people seeking for the philosopher's stone never succeeded in making one. I would not recommend any one to follow up on the path for this stupid stone as it will only bring misery not only to others around you but also to yourself.

Urine is a direct extract of blood. I have personally created the red oil from urine,so I assure you the process does in fact work. As near as I can tell this red oil's color is because is contains a very large percentage of red phosphorous.

Noinden

Jun 13, 2014, 12:13:58 AM6/13/14
Honestly you may want to see a doctor about that ...

Noinden

Jun 13, 2014, 12:15:26 AM6/13/14
On Friday, May 30, 2014 4:22:20 AM UTC+12, Gutuatros Rex wrote:

> Go away.
>

> Thank you.
>

> D.

Good luck with that, they don't seem to get it ;)

cid.wil...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2014, 11:40:09 PM7/27/14
Is there a way to do this without adding anything to it?

cid.wil...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2014, 11:41:32 PM7/27/14
On Monday, January 7, 2008 5:22:07 AM UTC-5, smi...@nothingthere.com wrote:

nam...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2014, 11:55:47 AM9/12/14
hello contact me here https://fb.me/iamnamrud

Gutuatros Rex

Sep 13, 2014, 7:21:46 AM9/13/14
On 9/12/2014 5:55 PM, nam...@gmail.com wrote:
> hello contact me here https://fb.me/iamnamrud

Yes, please, take this subject somewhere where it belongs.

Definitely not here. This is supposed to be a Druid group.

zak...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2014, 3:02:25 AM11/20/14
Na everyone knows you have to have the blood of hundreds of people and draw as transmutation circle with the blood and have live human sacrifices at all five points of the transmutation circle to make a red philosopher stone xD

psise...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2014, 4:53:07 PM12/12/14
On Sunday, July 27, 2014 11:40:09 PM UTC-4, cid.wil...@gmail.com wrote:
> Is there a way to do this without adding anything to it?

Yes. You absolutely do not add anything to your matter or you'll ruin the entire work. One matter one flask, that is what the ancient philosopher's insist upon. The only formal exceptions are gold or silver. Technically chemically identical constituent parts of the stone may also be added. So far I've had luck with synthetic urea,table salt,and ammonium nitrate. Ironically other forms of nitric acid seem to ruin the work.

Gutuatros Rex

Dec 12, 2014, 5:12:22 PM12/12/14
On 12/12/2014 10:53 PM, psise...@gmail.com wrote:

> Yes. You absolutely do not add anything to your matter [...]

and neither do you, PSI Seeker

Why don't you attend an other $5000.- seminar at Clear Lake HQ
and leave alt.spirituality.druid alone with this drivel.

psise...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2014, 12:59:09 PM12/26/14
Sounds like fun. When and where ?

Gutuatros Rex

Dec 27, 2014, 6:16:40 PM12/27/14
On 12/26/2014 6:59 PM, psise...@gmail.com wrote:
> Sounds like fun. When and where ?

Whenever, wherever, just take this rank philosopher's stone
nonsense and other alchemist/kabbalist/masonic delusions
where they belong, if you would.

Thank you.

From a.s.d.'s charter":
alt.spirituality.druid seeks to provide a forum for the discussion
of modern druidry and related celtic and earth oriented spiritual
practices, experiences, insights, experiments, and wisdom.

psise...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2014, 12:57:26 PM12/28/14
I'm a bit confused, to me spiritual/supernatural things are an exact science,to study and utilize the subtle energy known as life. Each culture teaches different methodologies but all of them are subject to the same laws of physics and there for ultimately teach different aspects of the same thing. To chose one over the other makes absolutely no sense, when you can get a much more complete understanding by looking at the bigger picture.

Alchemy is a matter of simple repeatable and testable fact,with an extremely long track record of being practiced by the brightest minds of all ages,each of whom give testimony to it's validity,as well as providing practical instructions to repeat their experiments.

Delusion from the very founders of rational thinking? That's very funny coming from someone who likes to argue with his magical scrying box. These "delusional" people laid the ground work which makes all of modern society possible. Or perhaps you would rather turn a blind eye to that and return to the horse and buggy.

Gutuatros Rex

Dec 28, 2014, 5:28:06 PM12/28/14
The world we currently live in is not necessarily the world it
could have been otherwise, is what I'm saying.

Go on and call these people what you like, Druidic principles
have all but squat to do with this humancentric balderdash
for it is rooted in Nature and Nature doesn't give a flying one
about your alleged mystical properties of human blood or piss.

Quite to the contrary of your statement and claim, it is us
agnostic pragmatics who laid the foundation for straight modern
science and society and not these superstitious loons who still
believe in god or gods to this day.

and a very happy New Year to you, Sir.

jaimerod...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2015, 1:04:05 AM1/1/15
How long did it take you to create the stone

Gutuatros Rex

Jan 3, 2015, 5:19:06 PM1/3/15
On 1/1/2015 7:04 AM, jaimerod...@gmail.com wrote:
> How long did it take you to create the stone

You missed a question mark there and the answer is thirteen years
or something involving a lot of sixes respectively.

Thems Quabberlists are all hung up about those numbers and that's
about as long as you'll have to slog down beers in order to come
up with the amount of micturition required, it seems.

Of course you may also always take the easy road, pass a kidney
stone and call it The Holy Grail [Tm]. Be prepared for a whole lot
of pain however. Not necessarily in your lower body but on the top
of your head, from being smacked over it by Druids, for believing
in either one of these silly fairy tales.

Shall we retire or do you insist on posting your effluvium here?

raktic...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2015, 9:50:38 PM1/22/15
So what philosophers stone are we talking about here?Transmuting led into gold or Immortality Gaining one
.

I want to know the recipe for the Real philisophers stone.The granting Immortality one

raktic...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2015, 9:53:00 PM1/22/15
How can I reach you?

Gutuatros Rex

Jan 23, 2015, 7:31:20 AM1/23/15
On 1/23/2015 3:52 AM, raktic...@gmail.com wrote:
> How can I reach you?

Can you read?

psise...@gmail.com

Good Luck with your immortality you fuckin' goof.

raktic...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2015, 12:14:49 PM1/24/15
It has 3 dots in the front.Its not the full username.

Gutuatros Rex

Jan 24, 2015, 2:29:04 PM1/24/15

Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 09:57:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: How To Make The Philosopher's Stone - For the seekers...
From: psise...@gmail.com

bullshit
Message has been deleted

raktic...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2015, 3:59:24 AM1/25/15
Cant you just give me his full username.

Gutuatros Rex

Jan 25, 2015, 5:18:56 AM1/25/15
On 1/25/2015 9:59 AM, raktic...@gmail.com wrote:
> Cant you just give me his full username.

Look, I've got as little to do with wingnut here as he
has with Druids - but all I had to do is google.
Is that too much to ask for, next time?

« I'm on http://psionguild.org/forums/ as psi seeker 34.
I'm solar seeker on http://illuminated-alchemists.com/ »

from
http://community.psionnation.com/threads/greetings-to-all.1189/

Now go away and you're welcome.
alt.spirituality.druid is not the place for this nonsense.

Gutuatros Rex

Jan 27, 2015, 9:37:39 AM1/27/15
By the way a simple Thank You would have been appropriate as well,
but I guess even that is too much to ask for, from some people.

Well, I'm now going to suck 6% of your life energy in lieu of
proper payment of your dues by common courtesy instead, using
the Golden Fleece in my possession.

G'day to you and make sure to let us know when you reached immortality.
I promise we Druids will call you Stunt-Jesus henceforth.

tutty

Jan 28, 2015, 9:43:38 AM1/28/15
what you are suppose to be making is the quintessence of gold.

it sounds like you are concocting some type of quintessence of urea + gold.

keep digging...

--

*Think Green! Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*
------------------------------

The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named. If
you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete any copies from
your system.
Message has been deleted

jdizle...@gmail.com

May 30, 2016, 8:35:42 AM5/30/16
Lol! Sorry but if you think the prima materia is urine you have been lead astray my friend. Wow!

same...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2016, 4:41:35 AM6/14/16
Hey I am interestwd

same...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2016, 4:41:36 AM6/14/16
Hey I am interestwd
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

rieck...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2018, 3:59:35 AM8/6/18
Contact me for talk about purchasing ur recipes and research. Thank you 8636323839 text is fine

natel...@gmail.com

May 31, 2019, 1:14:44 PM5/31/19
I have seen the white at the bottom of fermented urine also the red oil and salt from boiling it down although your not suposed to do that also colors of the rainbow by leaving it out on a full moon useing a terra cotta pot sealed at the bottom and saucer also filters out everything but the white earth and leabes nitrate cystals growing on the outside there are some steps people don't get because they dont experiment

David Dalton

Jun 1, 2019, 1:41:51 AM6/1/19
On May 31, 2019, natel...@gmail.com wrote
(in article<c9cd2c7a-e564-4a9d...@googlegroups.com>):
So it is like a kidney stone?

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Goin' away far across the sea/But I'll be back for you/I'm gonna tell

Message has been deleted

goldti...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2020, 2:55:13 PM7/14/20
Hi, how do i contact you ? Thanks