Precepts and the Integrated Persona

Edmond H. Wollmann

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
For those so inclined, precepts and the inclination to ENCODE or to
categorize perceptions is a common observational bias that enters into
the scienctific OR astrological practice and method (any investigative
process).

The fact that everyone maintains and holds certain beliefs about reality
and subjective value judgments-NECESSARILY subjectively assigns
perceptive falculties with encoded (meaning given to "things" in the
multiverse that have no built-in meaning) meaning that intrudes into
implicit causal analysis.

The "Reason"(s) that we create these experiential reality constructs is
because they reinforce our beliefs ABOUT reality to assign meaning to
locus of causation that justifies and rationalizes our own bias. Each
system of belief has its own reinforcing logic in other words. In
experiements done with cardboard circulars, subjects were asked to cut
the circulars to match the size of coins. In another test they were
asked to cut the circulars in reference to NUETRAL circulars the same
size as coins. Which do you think were more accurately cut? Thats right,
the non coin circulars. The beliefs and subjective value judgements of
the observer were found to intrude on the spatial ability of the subject
with regard to the encoding assigned to the coin.

In another example, children (ages 6-7) were asked to draw Santa on Dec
5, Dec 21, and Dec 31. It was found that as Christmas approached Santa
got bigger and pictures more explicit. After Christmas passed, the
drawings of Santa became miniscule by comparison to the Santas on the
21st. The "prevailing factors" such as Christmas' approach etc.,
obviously intrude upon the veridicality (accuracy) of every and any
observer. Theories are drawn from observations.

These are examples of how perceptual categorizations intrude on the
observer and create bias and faulty attributions. Bias creates
hypervigilance in interpreting data, situations, people, and "things"
within the multiverse with this built-in meaning. Therefore as an
example of how we create our experiential reality, these tests
demonstrate that the consciousness of the observer and the observed
together form the "act" of observation. And will be found to be very
difficult to separate without discernment (please see my posts on
projection and discernment and accompanying references to Jung.).

Therefore these observations and studies being done corraborate and
support the general theories of integrity and reality creation asserted
by Bashar, Seth and myself in regard to vibrational frequency
orientation being related to experiential reality. This is pretty well
known in the psychological community but would be an enhancement to
anyone not only in the counseling and astrological fields, but can
assist the scientifically oriented in better understanding their own
bias and subjective interjection of encoded belief structures into their
own work.

Thank you for allowing me to present this idea-if it works for you, so
be it, if it does not ignore it. My ideas are always suggestions of my
own observations and offerings only. I would never insist that anyone
believe anything just because of these examples or my opinion. The
paradigmatic structures that have great influence upon belief systems on
the planet are about to undergo drastic alterations-hence these
understandings, in my opinion, are crucial to the adjustment of
perspective and transformation occurring on the planet at this time.

Here are the basic components of self-empowering and integral behavior
as I can discern it at this time. The danger I feel is that not only do
astrologers give power to "planetary configurations" but that scientists
reinforce powerlessness by blaming "chaos", "randomness", genetic
"probabilitites" etc. The truth is that we create our realities utterly
as the effect of belief and intention-which these paradigms then
measure.

Self-Empowered- Is the recognition that you lack nothing and create your
reality 100% by what you believe and define yourself to be. It is
created from all levels of psychic material, i.e., unconscious,
conscious, collective unconscious, superconscious. You have all the
tools and all the abilities that you require at any given moment to be
anything you are willing and bold enough to believe you can define
yourself to be. You are always in control 100% even when you use 90% to
create the illusion that you only have the other 10%. No one can make
you feel inferior without your consent. The recognition that the
universe has no built-in meaning. The taking of responsibility (not
guilt) for ones reality BECAUSE you know it is you and your creation.

Integrity- Functioning as an integrated whole self, without placing
power outside of the self, since nothing is outside of the self. The
recognition that you are as powerful as you need to be to create
whatever you desire to create in your reality without having to hurt
yourself or anyone else in order to create it. You are always a part of
the problem or of the solution, if you are not part of the solution it
is easy to figure out where you are on the scale (unless of course you
are involved as an analytically discerning or accurate empathic
observer-pls see the discernment vs judgment post). You are not
responsible for anyone only responsible to them by being as much as you
can be in integrity.

Negative beliefs do not have any more power than positive. So they are
not necessarily "unfortunate", for every being creates their reality
utterly as the product of what they believe or have been taught to
believe is true. There is no one truth, except that THE truth is
composed of all truths within that system. Individuals can act in
positive ways or in negative ways. Positive is simply integrative and
negative is separative. But the positive individual, by the light by
which they shine, will simply show the negative individual(s) that they
are;

A) Untouchable by anything that is not of a similar vibration. And that;

B) They offer back to the negative individual(s) an offering of a
choice, a choice to also be positive. If they do not choose to be
positive then they can simply go their own way, for that which is
negative cannot exist within the blinding light of that which is
positive, it is simple mechanics. That is all. Even if the negativity is
intentional the positive person will still extract a positive
effect.

Action is the manifested conviction of belief-because life happens
through you not to you. Or as Walt Whitman put it.
"What you are speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying."
No one can interpret a life or vibrational level at which they
themselves are not capable of functioning, because all is vibration.
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
Bashar and The Association
Elanore Roosevelt

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

dreammin7

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00

Edmond H. Wollmann wrote in message <390715...@bigfoot.com>...

>For those so inclined, precepts and the inclination to ENCODE or to
>categorize perceptions is a common observational bias that enters into
>the scienctific OR astrological practice and method (any investigative
>process).

GARBAGE

CMC...@webtv.net

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Ed,
Do you realize that the only people who read your posts are the
hecklers that follow you around? I personally avoid you like the plague
because you and your heckling entourage clutter up the newsgroups that
you cross post too. What's the deal? Lay off for awhile. Give us a
break.

CASE

Edmond H. Wollmann

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00

Lay off of what? Expressing my views on public forums meant for that
specific reason? How am *I* responsible for the hecklers? Send
complaints to their providers, they ARE responsible for them.

CMC...@webtv.net

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
Is that your highest truth?

Shas...@webtv.net

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00
Truth is ------ according to the history once posted here somewhile ago
---
those who argue or attempt to "discuss"
differences with E _____ are then reported to their server as being
harassers !
There are pages, and pages, and pages
of history accumulation in this CASE.

CMC...@webtv.net

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00
Ed is one angry creature and really has no grasp of cause and effect
despite his many lectures cluttering these newsgroups that say
otherwise.

Thanks for your input, Shasta.

Wollmann, Edmond H.

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00

Wrong, those who are defeated through logical argument who then harass
ME and try to cancel my accounts for that defeat--are quickly defeated
themselves.

Yes, all the INTEGRAL truths about this case will always be found right
here.
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/propagan.htm

And, there is no one truth--except, that THE truth is the composition of
all truths. If there were only one truth, there would only be one
person.

Truth is one-the sages speak of it by many names. Upanishads

"If you can't find the truth where you are where else do you think you
will find it?" Buddha

True=tro, a.truer, truest. (O.English treowe, D trowe, Goth triggws,
true, faithful: cf. trow, truce and trust). Steadfast or adhereing, as
to friend, a cause, or a promise; firm in allegiance; loyal; faithful;
trusty; honest; free from deceit; sincere; honorable or upright; being
consistent with the actual state of things. Agreeing with a standard,
pattern, rule or the like. A true copy; exact, correct, or accurate...

Since we create our experiential reality by the definitions we hold-our
reality experiences therefore AGREE with that "standard, pattern, rule
or the like" that we define it to be. Whether it is mechanistically
feasable, biased, based on fundemental attribution errors, observational
bias and such is another question.
And since the accuracy of the "state of things" is an ongoing process,
we are never in a complete state of knowing what the "actual" state of
things is. Please refer to my post on Perfection.
Significance and the like is always REAL or IMPLIED. The meaning you
give it determines its truth value for you.
So, how does it serve YOU to side with abusers instead of those who
serve in integrity?

Wollmann, Edmond H.

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00

I see, and when did we meet, and what evidence besides a slew of
skepticultists spam, do you have to support this delusion?

~T

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00

Wollmann, Edmond H. wrote in message <39105E...@astroconsulting.com>...
>--
>Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
>© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
>Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
>Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
>http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

You have a luncheon appointment to attend, don't you?
Punctually, ~T

jfred

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00

www.smbtech.com/ed

www.lart.com/ed

--
jfred
Habent Abdenda Omnes Praeter Me ac Simiam Meam

Widdershins

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
On Wed, 03 May 2000 10:12:49 -0700, "Wollmann, Edmond H."
<Lam...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

>Shas...@webtv.net wrote:
>
>> Truth is ------ according to the history once posted here somewhile ago
>> ---
>> those who argue or attempt to "discuss"
>> differences with E _____ are then reported to their server as being
>> harassers !
>> There are pages, and pages, and pages
>> of history accumulation in this CASE.
>
>Wrong, those who are defeated through logical argument who then harass
>ME and try to cancel my accounts for that defeat--are quickly defeated
>themselves.

Eddieeeeeee, you are *so* fucking funny! Scot Doty discussed
philosophy with you, took you to school, kicked your sorry ass,
and hung you out to dry. You didn't even have the grace to thank him
for what you learned.

Your accounts BTW are canceled for your own net abuse. See:
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/

for the complete story. Most of it is told in your own words,
Eddieeeeeee.

>Yes, all the INTEGRAL truths about this case will always be found right
>here.

>http://www.astrocon_game.

snip screed.

Widdershins

Wollmann, Edmond H.

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
And I will complain for eternity until action is taken--trust me.

jfred wrote:

> Wollmann, Edmond H. <Lam...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
>

> > CMC...@webtv.net wrote:
> > >
> > > Ed is one angry creature and really has no grasp of cause and effect
> > > despite his many lectures cluttering these newsgroups that say
> > > otherwise.
> > >
> > > Thanks for your input, Shasta.
> >
> > I see, and when did we meet, and what evidence besides a slew of
> > skepticultists spam, do you have to support this delusion?

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/charter.htm
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/abusive_isps_list.htm
http://www.magitech.com/pub/astrology/info/faq.txt
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/propagan.htm

Newsgroups:
alt.spirituality.circle, alt.astrology,
alt.paranormal, talk.religion.newage
Re: Precepts and the Integrated Persona
From:
jf...@think.different (jfred)

1dp[}wK;LO4@n<Ns;Uh4D\`'ZIi<2Uzek}g@-5B~`l#k'{9<,|&3u1g\]>|`{}0/Rc@:
g!+CJW7',a)U3[3^)y<dtB$QAv;[c`)99>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 13:27:07 -0400
Wed, 03 May 2000 13:29:34 EDT

Widdershins

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
On Wed, 03 May 2000 10:14:14 -0700, "Wollmann, Edmond H."
<Lam...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

>CMC...@webtv.net wrote:
>>
>> Ed is one angry creature and really has no grasp of cause and effect
>> despite his many lectures cluttering these newsgroups that say
>> otherwise.
>>
>> Thanks for your input, Shasta.
>
>I see, and when did we meet, and what evidence besides a slew of
>skepticultists spam, do you have to support this delusion?

Why, Eddieeeeeee, you, yourself, posted that cause and effect
were an illusion and you didn't believe in it. I can go find the
post in Deja if you like.

Widdershins

Widdershins

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
On Wed, 03 May 2000 10:51:11 -0700, "Wollmann, Edmond H."
<Lam...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

E-mail sent as requested

>And I will complain for eternity until action is taken--trust me.

Promise to continue powerless, failed tactics noted. How does
it serve you, in your fully created reality, not to be able to
effect any change in that reality?

Jfred will continue to post, as will I, and there's nothing you've
been able to do about it, save whine, and there is nothing you
*will* be able to do about it, save whine. If you weren't such
an entertaining kook, Eddieeeeeee, I'd lobby to have your
residence moved to a cushioned room.

Widdershins

jfred

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
What the hell is this?

<shrug> Whatever. It was, as with so much of your powerlessness,
ignored.

Wollmann, Edmond H. <Lam...@astroconsulting.com> wrote from
130.191.9.221:

> And I will complain for eternity until action is taken--trust me.

Lots of action has been taken:

You've been killfiled by people all around the world!

You've had your words immortalized on a web page!

www.smbtech.com/ed
www.lart.com/ed

And so much more!

> jfred wrote:
> >
> > Wollmann, Edmond H. <Lam...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

> > > I see, and when did we meet, and what evidence besides a slew of
> > > skepticultists spam, do you have to support this delusion?

<snip commercial URLs>

<snip path>

~T

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00

jfred wrote in message <1ea26pk.1vpd84j1s33cfxN%jf...@think.different>...

Does making him eat his words constitute "lunch"?
~T

Avital Pilpel

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
On Wed, 3 May 2000, Wollmann, Edmond H. wrote:

> And, **there is no one truth** --except, that THE truth is the
> composition of all truths.

<snip>

> **Truth is one**-the sages speak of it by many names. Upanishads

Leave it to Ed to quote a saying that obviously contradicts his point of
view.

Avital Pilpel

dreammin7

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00

~T wrote in message ...

/me is laughing too much today..
Jo
What's gonna happen now?

Wollmann, Edmond H.

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00

What part of "except, that THE truth is the composition of all truths",
and the fact that that ONE truth would be THAT composition, escapes your
tiny spinical and defensive ego obsessed mind"?

Wollmann, Edmond H.

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Widdershins wrote:

> On Wed, 03 May 2000 10:51:11 -0700, "Wollmann, Edmond H."
> <Lam...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
>
> E-mail sent as requested

And the 27th request that you stop--returned to concentric.net and other
agencies.

http://home.concentric.net/support/tos/

13. Member expressly agrees not to use the CNC Service in a manner
that is prohibited by any law or regulation or to facilitate the
violation of any law or regulation. Member further agrees not to use the
Service in a manner that will disrupt third parties' use or enjoyment of
the CNC Service or other communications services and outlets. Member
acknowledges that prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to,
use of the Service to invade the privacy of third parties, impersonation
of CNC personnel, transmitting via e-mail, USENET, chat service or the
Member's personal web page or site, abusive, profane, libelous,
slanderous, threatening or otherwise harassing material and posting
material in any USENET or newsgroup that is off-topic according to the
charter or other public statement of the USENET or newsgroup. Member
also agrees not to use the Service to solicit other members to patronize
competing services, not to violate or tamper with the security of the
CNC Service or attempt to utilize another member's account name or
persona without authorization from that member.

Wollmann, Edmond H.

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
jfred wrote:

> What the hell is this?

> <shrug> Whatever. It was, as with so much of your powerlessness,
> ignored.
>
> Wollmann, Edmond H. <Lam...@astroconsulting.com> wrote from
> 130.191.9.221:
>
> > And I will complain for eternity until action is taken--trust me.
>
> Lots of action has been taken:
>
> You've been killfiled by people all around the world!
>
> You've had your words immortalized on a web page!

And it appears you are proud of abusing a sincere person, and defaming
them with things that are not true.

What does this tell us of you?

"You are inventing all sorts of feelings for me such as I have never
really had at all, and then getting cross with me for having them. That
is not a very amiable proceeding, is it?" Murasaki Shikaba, Japanese
Poet, (974-1031)

Newsgroups:
alt.spirituality.circle, alt.astrology,

alt.paranormal, talk.religion.newage, alt.astrology.metapsych
Re: jfred continues to shove Edmo's words back in his
face
From:
jf...@think.different (jfred)

<1ea2598.1fzp0h61fh6yo9N%jf...@think.different>
<391067...@astroconsulting.com>

1dp[}wK;LO4@n<Ns;Uh4D\`'ZIi<2Uzek}g@-5B~`l#k'{9<,|&3u1g\]>|`{}0/Rc@:
g!+CJW7',a)U3[3^)y<dtB$QAv;[c`)99>
46
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 14:25:39 -0400
Wed, 03 May 2000 14:28:06 EDT

jfred

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
<newsgroups restored, nanau out, a.a.m. in, no email for the freakazoid)

Wollmann, Edmond H. <astro...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

> jfred wrote:
> >
> > What the hell is this?

> > <shrug> Whatever. It was, as with so much of your powerlessness,
> > ignored.
> >
> > Wollmann, Edmond H. <Lam...@astroconsulting.com> wrote from
> > 130.191.9.221:
> >
> > > And I will complain for eternity until action is taken--trust me.
> >
> > Lots of action has been taken:
> >
> > You've been killfiled by people all around the world!
> >
> > You've had your words immortalized on a web page!
>
> And it appears you are proud of abusing a sincere person,

You?!? You mean you were sincere when you said these things?!?

"Wait till we meet in person ass hole I'll rip you a new one then too."
Edmond Wollmann P.M.A.F.A

"WRONG! :-)))))) I drove to LA last night !!!! Where is it you say you
lived? I will come and visit while I am here. " -Ed Wollmann

"I know what is right and *****IIIIIII****** am going to end this you
understand????" -Ed Wollmann

"Get out-if you think I'll ever let go of your ass you've got another
thing coming." Edmond Wollmann P.M.A.F.A

Your days are numbered" -Ed Wollmann

"Usenet will not end it now, you have made your bed and now I am going
to put you in it."-Ed Wollmann

"I AM GOING TO RAKE YOU THROUGH THE COALS YOU SON OF A BITCH, I am
going to hound you for the rest of your fucking miserable fucking life
until I break you. got it??? YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, WHEN SOMEONE GETS ME
THIS DETERMINED THEERE IS NOWHERE ON THE PLANET YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HIDE
NOW" -Ed Wollmann

"...if the son of a bitch was in front of me he'd have some bones
crushed in his skull as well" --Ed Wollmann

> and defaming them with things that are not true.

I'm sorry if you find your own words offensive, Edmo. You shouldn't have
said them.

> What does this tell us of you?

<shrug> Not much.

<snip quote Edmo doesn't get>

jfred

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Wollmann, Edmond H. <astro...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

> Widdershins wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 03 May 2000 10:51:11 -0700, "Wollmann, Edmond H."
> > <Lam...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
> >
> > E-mail sent as requested

Your requests are worth jack shit when you set followups to poster,
Heinie.

Newsgroups restored, nanau out, a.a.m. in, no email for the powerless,
nadless one, and complaints SNET!!!!!!!!

BTW, Edmo. The email address you put in the topic is not mine. It does
belong to someone, but it ain't me. If you use it, you're going to get
yourself into even more trouble than usual. Do you really want that
leash tightened again?

Spamster_<"uce"@ftc.göv>

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00

"Wollmann, Edmond H." wrote:

> Shas...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > Truth is ------ according to the history once posted here somewhile ago
> > ---
> > those who argue or attempt to "discuss"
> > differences with E _____ are then reported to their server as being
> > harassers !
> > There are pages, and pages, and pages
> > of history accumulation in this CASE.
>
> Wrong, those who are defeated through logical argument

That would be you, since you've never posted anything logical.

Spamster_<"uce"@ftc.göv>

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00

"Wollmann, Edmond H." wrote:

> CMC...@webtv.net wrote:
> >
> > Ed is one angry creature and really has no grasp of cause and effect
> > despite his many lectures cluttering these newsgroups that say
> > otherwise.
> >
> > Thanks for your input, Shasta.
>
> I see, and when did we meet, and what evidence besides a slew of
> skepticultists spam, do you have to support this delusion?

Reading your posts and screed is sufficient.

jfred

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
Wollmann, Edmond H. <astro...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

> Avital Pilpel wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 3 May 2000, Wollmann, Edmond H. wrote:
> >
> > > And, **there is no one truth** --except, that THE truth is the
> > > composition of all truths.
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > > **Truth is one**-the sages speak of it by many names. Upanishads
> >
> > Leave it to Ed to quote a saying that obviously contradicts his point of
> > view.
> >
> > Avital Pilpel
>
> What part of "except, that THE truth is the composition of all truths",
> and the fact that that ONE truth would be THAT composition, escapes your
> tiny spinical and defensive ego obsessed mind"?

The part where you have no grasp of any of this crap that you spew.

dreammin7

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00

Wollmann, Edmond H. wrote in message <3910D7...@astroconsulting.com>...

>Avital Pilpel wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 3 May 2000, Wollmann, Edmond H. wrote:
>>
>> > And, **there is no one truth** --except, that THE truth is the
>> > composition of all truths.
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> > **Truth is one**-the sages speak of it by many names. Upanishads
>>
>> Leave it to Ed to quote a saying that obviously contradicts his point of
>> view.
>>
>> Avital Pilpel
>
>What part of "except, that THE truth is the composition of all truths",
>and the fact that that ONE truth would be THAT composition, escapes your
>tiny spinical and defensive ego obsessed mind"?

Garbage.
Joanna Mazzotta
From Rhode Island
The place where Cox@Home laughed at Ed

Edmond H. Wollmann

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
dreammin7 wrote:

> Wollmann, Edmond H. wrote in message <3910D7...@astroconsulting.com>...
> >Avital Pilpel wrote:

> >> <snip>

> >> Leave it to Ed to quote a saying that obviously contradicts his point of
> >> view.
> >>
> >> Avital Pilpel
> >
> >What part of "except, that THE truth is the composition of all truths",
> >and the fact that that ONE truth would be THAT composition, escapes your
> >tiny spinical and defensive ego obsessed mind"?
>
> Garbage.
> Joanna Mazzotta
> From Rhode Island
> The place where Cox@Home laughed at Ed

Your client continues to post in violation of the
alt.astrology.metapsych charter for years now. Please take action. If
you do not act, your company may be listed as an abusive ISP.
Thanks for your professionalism

Your client continues to post off topic only to defame, harass and
denigrate me and my companies. Please take action.
Thanks

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/charter.htm
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/propagan.htm

From:
"dreammin7" <drea...@Home.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.spirituality.circle, alt.astrology,
alt.astrology.metapsych, alt.paranormal, talk.religion.newage

Re: Precepts and the Integrated Persona

Date:
Thu, 04 May 2000 03:44:02 GMT
Wed, 03 May 2000 20:44:02 PDT

Edmond H. Wollmann

Widdershins

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
On Wed, 03 May 2000 18:53:15 -0700, "Wollmann, Edmond H."
<astro...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

E-mail sent, as requested.

>Widdershins wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 03 May 2000 10:51:11 -0700, "Wollmann, Edmond H."
>> <Lam...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
>>
>> E-mail sent as requested
>

>And the 27th request that you stop--returned to concentric.net and other
>agencies.

You invite E-mail with your headers. You cannot claim not to want
E-mail. That's how life works, fucknuts.

>http://home.concentric.net/support/tos/

Concentric doesn't even see your complaints anymore, fucknuts.
And on the off chance that something slips by, all I need do
is refer them to:

http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/

and remind them of your sock puppet accounts.

HTH
HAND

Widdershins

Bang

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
Wollmann, Edmond H. <astro...@astroconsulting.com> spooged...

>> > And, **there is no one truth** --except, that THE truth is the
>> > composition of all truths.
>> <snip>
>> > **Truth is one**-the sages speak of it by many names. Upanishads
>> Leave it to Ed to quote a saying that obviously contradicts his point of
>> view.
>What part of "except, that THE truth is the composition of all truths",
>and the fact that that ONE truth would be THAT composition, escapes your
>tiny spinical and defensive ego obsessed mind"?

The part where it makes any kind of sense whatsoever.

ash
['BUT, HEY! You defeated all his arguments! Shame nobody knows what you were
saying, fucknuts!']

CMC...@webtv.net

May 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/6/00

CMC...@webtv.net wrote:
Ed is one angry creature and really has no grasp of cause and effect
despite his many lectures cluttering these newsgroups that say
otherwise.
Thanks for your input, Shasta.

Ed wrote: I see, and when did we meet, and what evidence besides a slew

of skepticultists spam, do you have to support this delusion?

--
I'm not really even sure why I'm responding to this question. I know
that there is no chance of you grasping what I am saying or taking it to
heart. But here goes anyway. Regardless of what you think Ed, I am
quite capable of thinking on my own and coming to my own conclusions
about people. You continually say that you create your own reality.
And yet you refuse to accept that the reality of the hecklers following
you around has anything to do with you or anything that is happening
inside of you. You continually say that what is occurring externally is
a manifestation of what is occurring internally and yet, you continue to
blame others and try to exert your external control psychology to get
them to do what you want. This is the reason I say that you are "one
angry creature and really have no grasp of cause and effect." I don't
need to read what other people say about you to see that there are
contradictions between your lectures (or theories) and your behavior.
In other words, I don't perceive you practicing what you're preaching.

I believe I understand what is going on in your mind. And with that
understanding comes the realization that you can not read what I've
written without becoming angry and defensive and attacking it or me for
having written it. I understand that your mind is at a place where you
"know it all" and certainly more than I do, so how dare I? I also know
that all the mental bantering people do is a good way to avoid facing
the emptiness inside and a good way to avoid taking a good look at
themselves and facing the truth about themselves.

Yes, Ed, I'm guilty too.

Take Care, CASE

Edmond Wollmann

May 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/7/00
CMC...@webtv.net wrote:

> CMC...@webtv.net wrote:
> Ed is one angry creature and really has no grasp of cause and effect
> despite his many lectures cluttering these newsgroups that say
> otherwise.
> Thanks for your input, Shasta.

> Ed wrote: I see, and when did we meet, and what evidence besides a slew
> of skepticultists spam, do you have to support this delusion?

> I'm not really even sure why I'm responding to this question. I know

> that there is no chance of you grasping what I am saying or taking it to
> heart.

Why would you choose to create that reality? I counsel persons with
their own clincal practices in psychology, and I have been told that my
insights were very helpful, and that my insights and perceptions are
"brilliant."

> But here goes anyway. Regardless of what you think Ed, I am
> quite capable of thinking on my own and coming to my own conclusions
> about people. You continually say that you create your own reality.

Yes, MY reality, not YOUR VERSION of my reality--that is YOUR reality.

> And yet you refuse to accept that the reality of the hecklers following
> you around has anything to do with you or anything that is happening
> inside of you.

Saturnian views are the placing the power outside of the self-SATAN is
that view. I do not determine my reality by what YOU and others see in
your reality.
I see, so how far should we extend taking responsibility for what is
going on in the world that we do not directly create?

I.e.;
....you continue to refuse to accept that the reality of the wars in
Africa and that it has anything to do with you or anything that is
happening inside of you.

...you continue to refuse to accept that the reality of the spam in
other newsgroups and that it has anything to do with you or anything

that is happening inside of you.

...you continue to refuse to accept that the reality of the actions of
Boris Yeltsin and that it has anything to do with you or anything that

is happening inside of you.

...you continue to refuse to accept that the reality of the need for
spiritual understanding in the world outside of your little group where
you reinforce each other, and that it has anything to do with you or

anything that is happening inside of you.

> You continually say that what is occurring externally is
> a manifestation of what is occurring internally and yet, you continue to
> blame others and try to exert your external control psychology to get
> them to do what you want.

I have no interest in their reality and what they do. I act on what I
believe to be true and in integrity for me, I complain to their
providers etc. because it is the proper thing to do and that they are
abusing groups meant for discussion not defamation. Is that what you are
speaking about? If I was concerned about making others do things, I
would be LIKE them and go to groups I know nothing about or that I
dislike and try to STOP them from discussing their topic-LIKE THEY DO. I
do not do that, hence I find your argument disingenuous at best.

> This is the reason I say that you are "one
> angry creature and really have no grasp of cause and effect." I don't
> need to read what other people say about you to see that there are
> contradictions between your lectures (or theories) and your behavior.

If you were really "spiritual" and introspective, you would spend as
much time questioning why you believe your version is my version as you
do insisting it must be.

> In other words, I don't perceive you practicing what you're preaching.

Alright, you are free to create whatever versions you prefer.

> I believe I understand what is going on in your mind. And with that
> understanding comes the realization that you can not read what I've
> written without becoming angry and defensive and attacking it or me for
> having written it. I understand that your mind is at a place where you
> "know it all" and certainly more than I do, so how dare I? I also know
> that all the mental bantering people do is a good way to avoid facing
> the emptiness inside and a good way to avoid taking a good look at
> themselves and facing the truth about themselves.

I was so active socially when younger I had THOUSANDS of friends (and
lovers) for hundreds of miles in the area where I was brought up and
beyond, I still interact with many of them--I spend everyday socializing
with 18 year olds to very old professors at SDSU, and have had many jobs
and careers in my 45 years, where what you are saying simply is not nor
has not ever been demonstrated. Although I have my disagreements with
others sometimes (and sometimes vehemently so) I consider this normal
and my studies in psychology seem to lend credence to my perspective. I
am far more independent thant the average person.
On the other hand, usenet spinics have so defamed me that persons like
you are duped into thinking I am unbalanced when I am not. And because
you place power in the external, you are easily duped as are many
others--that is NOT spiritual.
I see nothing "wrong" about being angry with persons who try to portray
me as something I am not. That is normal. It is high flying spiritual
know-it-alls like you who deny normal reactions to day to day
interaction that scare me--and psychologists. In psychology, a person is
not dysfunctional simply because they get angry, they become
dysfunctional when it interferes with their quality of life, and/or is a
major portion of their day to day existence. I am consistently creating
new inspired artworks and writings everyday, making new friends, and
exploring new worlds with excitement. I am NOT having any problems or
anxiety--no matter how much those who have been defeated by me with
logical argument or lost accounts for abuse pray with all their might
that I do.

> Yes, Ed, I'm guilty too.

I am not guilty of anything. I simply act on what I prefer, express my
emotions with conviction and honesty, and DON'T act on or deny, or
rationalize those things I don't.
My life is simple, inspired and unencumbered.

> Take Care, CASE

Thanks, and best to you.
Ed

"Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself. Being
true to anyone else or anything else is not only impossible, but the
mark of a fake messiah." Richard Bach "Illusions"

"You are inventing all sorts of feelings for me such as I have never
really had at all, and then getting cross with me for having them. That
is not a very amiable proceeding, is it?" Murasaki Shikaba, Japanese
Poet, (974-1031)

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and
tradgedy. What the catepillar calls the end of the world, the master
calls a butterfly." Richard Bach

CMC...@webtv.net

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
Ed,
First of all, Ed_TheKing, did you really give yourself that name and
really write that post? Or is it one of your hecklers trying to make
you look bad again? On the off chance that it really was you:
Your comments about me and this news group and what you believe our
definition of spirituality is and what judgments you imagine we make
against you and the rest of the world were so far off target you might
as well have not even bothered taking the shot. Next time do your
homework.
The only chance one ever has of changing any reality is to first
acknowledge that the thing is in their reality. I have acknowledged
that you are in my reality. I have even confronted this reality to try
to ascertain the facts of it. Much to my amazement the fact is that
this version of my reality called Ed, who talks about knowing so much
about creating his own reality, adamantly rejects the simple cause and
effect correlation that as he abuses, he gets abused in return.
Hm, that's a little bizarre but more bizarre things than these have
happened in my reality before, so I'll just go onto the next step.
BTW, happy birthday and don't forget to make a wish when you blow out
the candles.

CASE