Meher Baba is God in human form

Jim

Dec 27, 2006, 7:10:14 PM12/27/06
Meher Baba (1894-1969) declared himself to be the Avatar of the Age.
God takes human form as the Avatar time and again to give a tremendous
spiritual push to all souls in creation. Living a life of selfless
service, pure
character, and true love for God and His beings, Meher Baba provided a
beautiful
example of what we may become. He observed silence for over
forty-three years in order to still our minds and to help us hear the
heart-song of
love divine. We can prepare ourselves to receive this most wondrous
love
for God by selflessly serving other people and by wholeheartedly
repeating
Meher Baba's name and prayers. Through this love, Meher Baba stated,
we can one day know the eternal truth that each and every one of us is
beloved God, and we can experience His infinite power, knowledge, and
bliss. For more information about Meher Baba, please go to the website
<www.avatarmeherbaba.org>.