Filing spanking erotica

ssp...@webtv.net

Nov 26, 2001, 7:59:20 AM11/26/01
In article <l8pM7.37729$xS6....@www.newsranger.com>, DocT...@aol.com
says...

>How do you categorize your written materials?
>
>Over the years I
have acquired a fairly large (well, it seems large to me)
>collection of
spanking erotica, and when I am in the mood to re-read a specific
>favorite
story, I have them filed by categories to make this easier. I collected
>most of
them BI (Before Internet) so they are mostly stories from books and
>magazines.
>
>Both books and magazines usually have uneven quality; there will be one
>fantastic story mixed in with two that are fair-at-best and three that are just
>plain repugnant. So I photocopy the ones I like and can file them just the way
>the FBI probably files its comments about me. I use this only for written
>material; I have an entirely different system for electronic materials.
>
>My filing uses an alphanumeric system, so a clipping might be labeled, for
>instance, A1, or B7, or C3. Most of the stories that fan my fire involve women
>being spanked, but I do save room at the end for females spanking males, which
>occasionally appeal to me.
>
>I begin by labeling each article A, B, or C, as follows:
>
>A The woman is erotically stimulated by the spanking (if I showed this to a
>non-spanko girlfriend, I'd hope she'd say "that sounds like fun!"). These are
>truly mild; if the woman says "that hurts too much" but ends up climaxing five
>minutes later, that's still not an A because she was significantly hurting
>earlier.
>B Everything that is neither A nor C.
>C The heavier stuff, stories that would squick a non-spanko. It is usually just
>because it's severe, but it could also be because there's a hint of incest of
>some kind or, well, anything else that seems like a squick.
>
>Then I break them down by who is doing the spanking:
>
>1 Father is doing the spanking
>2 Mother [is doing the spanking]
>3 Boyfriend [is doing etc.]
>4 Husband
>5 Other relative (aunt, uncle, sibling)
>6 Friend
>7 Teacher
>8 Boss
>9 Miscellaneous (e.g. the stranger who picks up the hitchhiker)
>10 Boys & men being spanked (in 1-9 the spankee is always female)
>
>Do others have similar systems? How do you keep track of all this stuff? And how
>about the electronic materials you've downloaded, how do you find the story that
>is just right to accompany a dreamy evening at home with a hot tub and glass of
>wine?
>

>Doc Tsai

Sounds like you have a very organized system, Doc. I don't have any spanking reading material that isn't electronic. For other people's stories, I depend on websites (like Mish's and Quillis's) or Google.

Great topic!

Spark

Get REAL at alt.spanking.reality.moderated!

SparkleKitty

Nov 26, 2001, 11:11:22 AM11/26/01

>How do you categorize your written materials?

I usually separate them like this: "Nice stories" - these are my favs of all
times. But I don't include here stories which are my favs but they all belong to
a certain writer. Cuz I have my fav writers that have their own folders. lol

Then I have folders by the name of the writer(s). I have Mija/Pab like this for
example, Michele, many others who write good stuff and enough stuff to fit in a
folder on its own.

Then I have "Others" - which are nice stories but not my favs.

Short stories go to "SSC". Funny stories go to "Funny".

MY stories: "stories".

And since i don't want ppl to stare at my spanking stuff, i put them all in a
folder having a stupid name, which goes in another stupid folder which is
invisible. And all zipped with password. hehe :)

Does that qualify for the boring way in which i classify my files? hehe :)

Best
SK :)

p/e

SparkleKitty

Nov 26, 2001, 11:19:03 AM11/26/01
DocT...@aol.com says...

>How do you categorize your written materials?
>

>A The woman is erotically stimulated by the spanking

>B Everything that is neither A nor C.
>C The heavier stuff, stories that would squick a non-spanko.
>

>Then I break them down by who is doing the spanking:
>
>1 Father is doing the spanking
>2 Mother [is doing the spanking]
>3 Boyfriend [is doing etc.]
>4 Husband
>5 Other relative (aunt, uncle, sibling)
>6 Friend
>7 Teacher
>8 Boss
>9 Miscellaneous (e.g. the stranger who picks up the hitchhiker)
>10 Boys & men being spanked (in 1-9 the spankee is always female)

OH MY GOD! lol This is... wow! *grins* And you keep in mind all this?! lol Or u
have a different file in which you write down all the numbers and letters? I
suggest, at this level, to make a catalog or an index smth... Like in a video
store! ;)~ *giggles*

I'm really impressed! It never crossed my mind to do this. WOW! that's all I can
say, Doc! ;)

>And how
>about the electronic materials you've downloaded, how do you find the story that
>is just right to accompany a dreamy evening at home with a hot tub and glass of
>wine?

Well, i know all the stories that have appeared online for the last 5 years I
think (LOL) - that fit my criteria for a good story. ;) That was my number one
hobby 3 years ago - and I was so desperate cuz there weren;t any good NEW
stories online. That's till i used the NG.

And how I find the right one? Well, I usually read a paragraph from all of them.
lol ;)

Best
SK :)

p/e

The Prince Of Darkness

Nov 26, 2001, 3:20:15 PM11/26/01
On Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:50:57 GMT, in article
<l8pM7.37729$xS6....@www.newsranger.com>, DocT...@aol.com says:

>How do you categorize your written materials?
>
>Over the years I have acquired a fairly large (well, it seems large to me)
>collection of spanking erotica, and when I am in the mood to re-read a specific
>favorite story, I have them filed by categories to make this easier. I collected
>most of them BI (Before Internet) so they are mostly stories from books and
>magazines.
>
>Both books and magazines usually have uneven quality; there will be one
>fantastic story mixed in with two that are fair-at-best and three that are just
>plain repugnant. So I photocopy the ones I like and can file them just the way
>the FBI probably files its comments about me. I use this only for written
>material; I have an entirely different system for electronic materials.
>
>My filing uses an alphanumeric system, so a clipping might be labeled, for
>instance, A1, or B7, or C3. Most of the stories that fan my fire involve women
>being spanked, but I do save room at the end for females spanking males, which
>occasionally appeal to me.
>
>I begin by labeling each article A, B, or C, as follows:
>
>A The woman is erotically stimulated by the spanking (if I showed this to a
>non-spanko girlfriend, I'd hope she'd say "that sounds like fun!"). These are
>truly mild; if the woman says "that hurts too much" but ends up climaxing five
>minutes later, that's still not an A because she was significantly hurting
>earlier.
>B Everything that is neither A nor C.
>C The heavier stuff, stories that would squick a non-spanko. It is usually just
>because it's severe, but it could also be because there's a hint of incest of
>some kind or, well, anything else that seems like a squick.
>
>Then I break them down by who is doing the spanking:
>
>1 Father is doing the spanking
>2 Mother [is doing the spanking]
>3 Boyfriend [is doing etc.]
>4 Husband
>5 Other relative (aunt, uncle, sibling)
>6 Friend
>7 Teacher
>8 Boss
>9 Miscellaneous (e.g. the stranger who picks up the hitchhiker)
>10 Boys & men being spanked (in 1-9 the spankee is always female)
>
>Do others have similar systems? How do you keep track of all this stuff? And how

>about the electronic materials you've downloaded, how do you find the story that
>is just right to accompany a dreamy evening at home with a hot tub and glass of
>wine?
>

>Doc Tsai

Oh, Lord. I don't categorize my own, even. [And I never keep copies of other
people's stories. Though I may have some on my old Mac, or on Zipdisks from
those days].

Perhaps I should get someone to catalog mine. As it stands, if I'm looking for a
particular story and I can't remember the precise title, I search for some
probable keyword related to the subject. There's about 1,000 of them, half of
them unpublished <g>

/Spray

The Guv'nor

Nov 27, 2001, 5:05:15 AM11/27/01

<DocT...@aol.com> wrote in message

> How do you categorize your written materials?

I never keep stories I have written, and any one who has read my stories,
probably realises that I don't read them after I have written them!

If I am looking for a story to repost, I go to Google or the few that are
kept on my site.

Apart from one or two stories, I rarely keep anyone elses work either. I
am not really a big story reader, even if I have written it myself!

However, I do categorise pictures.

I have two main categories - M/F and F/F, each of which has numerous sub
categories, (rather apt description when one thinks about it).

The sub categories include:

Female (or Male) Relative
Manager and Staff Member
Teacher and Pupil etc.

Each of the above examples has the following categories

Spanking (with or without implement)
Cane
Strap
Other

Then! each of the above has one or more of the following folders!

Over the knee
Bent Over (without furniture)
Bent Over (with furniture)

I also have a seperate folder for Hand Caning/Strapping

I also have a database! Entries are made for each picture, over the knee,
m/f etc. The participants are also categorised in the database. These
include hair length, color, if the lady looks like a "career woman", age
etc.

I also have a Field for keywords which give an idea why I like the pic.
Words could include "Skirt" indicating the skirt is in a postion I like;
"Panties" denoting that panties are either ones I like or in a good
postion.

Each entry in the database has a clickable button, taking me straight to
the picture. I can also filter the pics by using various combinations of
Categories and Keywords. For example, if I want a Male/Female pic
featuring a short haired, mid forties, career woman bent over a desk, I
can bring up a list of pics that fit the description.

Oh yes, each picture has a geographical file name too!

Mike

-
Go on - Look at life from a New Perspective
"http://www.angelfire.com/ma/newperspectives/intro.html"
New Perspectives Online - The Guv'nor Speaks!

DocT...@aol.com

Nov 27, 2001, 7:07:30 AM11/27/01
This is very cool, Mike. I have been wondering just how to organize the photos
that are rapidly accumulating on my computer.

And of course I feel a little less nutty to realize that there are other
anal-compulsive types around (I would say, "compulsive with a purpose!").

What program do you use for the database?

P/e

Doc Tsai

ssp...@webtv.net

Nov 27, 2001, 7:59:32 AM11/27/01
In article <3c036557$0$7487$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>, The Guv'nor
says...

This is truly fascinating! I knew you were organized, Guv,
but not that organized :-) !!

ssp...@webtv.net

Nov 27, 2001, 8:09:42 AM11/27/01
One who wishes not to be archived said:

<<Michele (who doesn't even know where
her OWN stories are filed!)>>

And that must be even harder for you because you
can't depend on Google because of X No Archive.

The Guv'nor

Nov 27, 2001, 8:38:30 AM11/27/01

<DocT...@aol.com> wrote in message

Hi Doc,

In many ways it does not serve any useful purpose, the database was
basicaly a bit of fun. For the pics I use Lotus 123 spreadsheet. My
favourite program though is still MS Works!!! Just an old fashioned guy I
suppose, but it is easy to use and highly adaptable. For example, I have
a database of nearly 4,000 boxing records in Works, and I can bring up
all the fights that ended in the second round, anywhere in the world,
between 1908 and 1920, with boxers who have a "D" in their name. As yet,
I have not found a need to be that specific, but it's there if I want it!