How do you stay fit?

ssp...@webtv.net

Sep 3, 2002, 7:35:02 AM9/3/02
How do you stay fit? Are fitness, health and wellness priorities for
you? Do you think your wellness regimen positively affects you in
regard to spanking?

Spark

Get REAL at alt.spanking.reality.moderated!

ILSA LASLOW

Sep 3, 2002, 12:30:41 PM9/3/02
I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it may incriminate me.

ILSA LASLOW, computer potato

Tom Hobbes

Sep 3, 2002, 4:35:29 PM9/3/02
Not real complicated. Diet and exercise. I walk or bike to work and
back every day and get some time in the gym and pool several times a
week. As for diet, as the doctors always say, "If it tastes good, . .
. spit it out!" So no goodies in the house or at work, no alcohol,
lots of veggies and fruit, protein shakes for breakfast. {I was going
to answer the thread on indulging myself and , save spanking, I
couldn't think of anything. Pretty sad. .. .) And yes, I do feel
good. So that does help in the spanking department (and its
oh-so-close corollary, sex). I picture you as a fitness maniac. And
one who, when she falls off the diet and exercise wagon, is willing to
accept a little discipline from without? ;-)

garak99

Sep 3, 2002, 4:45:08 PM9/3/02
Easy answer I'm a Long Distance Runner I ran my first race in October
of 1996 a five miler. As of this past weekend (September-2) I have ran
a total of 168 races totaling 1031.2 Miles including 4 Marathons. and
I am preparing for the NYC Marathon on November-3rd. Yes It makes me a
better Spanker.

Garak

SG

Sep 3, 2002, 5:05:01 PM9/3/02

Sparklette asks:

<<How do you stay fit? Are fitness, health and wellness priorities for
you? Do you think your wellness regimen positively affects you in regard
to spanking?>>

ACK! I ate TWO apple fritters this past holiday weekend, shame on me,
but they were heavenly! I might need to purchase those Spanx control
panties from QVC, lol..

Lately, I have only been walking for fitness. Walking does wonders for
me, it's amazing how it firms you all over if you make a point to walk,
even at the least, 4 times a week.

I believe that any wellness regimen positively affects you in any
activity in life.

Hugz,
SG

ssp...@webtv.net

Sep 3, 2002, 6:45:18 PM9/3/02
Bill Garak said:

<<Easy answer I'm a Long Distance Runner I ran my first race in October
of 1996 a five miler. As of this past weekend (September-2) I have ran
a total of 168 races totaling 1031.2 Miles including 4 Marathons. and
I am preparing for the NYC Marathon on November-3rd. >>

WOW!!! That's an impressive record, Bill! I knew that you ran marathons,
but I didn't realize that you were active.

<<Yes It makes me a
better Spanker.>>

Gotta love decisiveness ;-)!!

ssp...@webtv.net

Sep 3, 2002, 6:40:16 PM9/3/02
<<I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it may
incriminate me.

ILSA LASLOW, computer potato>>

Aaaaawwww, I don't know about that, Ilsa. Something must be keeping
your spanking arm so limber :-) .

ssp...@webtv.net

Sep 3, 2002, 6:55:34 PM9/3/02
SG said:

<<ACK! I ate TWO apple fritters this past holiday weekend, shame on me,
but they were heavenly!>>

Well . . . while we're confessing, I had two divine pieces of lemon
meringue pie this past weekend :-) !

<<I might need to purchase those Spanx control panties from QVC, lol..>>

HA! I want one of those Spanx T-Shirts that the representative was
wearing.

<<Lately, I have only been walking for fitness. Walking does wonders for
me, it's amazing how it firms you all over if you make a point to walk,
even at the least, 4 times a week. >>

Walking is great :-) !

I admit to being a fitness apparatus junkie. I recently sold all of my
large fitness equipment. Now, I just have a small lateral stepper and
one of those Body Blades. I occasionally exercise to a yoga video and I
just received a set of Winsor Pilates videos but haven't tried them yet
(I plan on holding Daisy Fuentes personally responsible if I don't see
immediate results :-) ). I've been eyeballing the infomercial for Jackie
Chan's Cable Flex, but so far I've resisted the temptation to purchase
it :-) .

<<I believe that any wellness regimen positively affects you in any
activity in life.>>

Well said, SG. I agree.

Mish-ele

Sep 3, 2002, 6:40:09 PM9/3/02
I'm a gym rat, there at 5:30 a.m. when it opens, 5 or 6 mornings a week. I
follow the "spoon" workout (for...ahem...bottom-heavy figures) from the book
"Escape Your Shape: Work out Smarter, Not Harder." This consists of about 45
minutes of aerobic exercise (stationary bike or treadmill), upper body weight
resistance machines (every other day) and ab crunches and leg exercises.

I wish I could say I was a skinny minny, but I'm far from it! Still, I've lost
a lot of weight, slowly, over a 5-year period and I definitely feel more
physically fit at 47 than I did in my 30's!

As far as spanking...it definitely hurts more on a smaller butt!

Michele

"I heard of a man who says words so beautifully that, if he only speaks their
name, women give themselves to him." (Leonard Cohen)

MrsMish's Spanking Tales:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Exhibit/7068/MrsMishsSpan.index.html

no email please. see sig.line.

Sep 3, 2002, 6:25:19 PM9/3/02
>From: ssp...@webtv.net
>Date: 9/3/02 6:35 AM EST

>How do you stay fit?

<snip>

Well into my 50's I would run for time about 25 miles a week.By time I reached
60 arthritis in my hips reduced me to speed walking about 2 miles a day and
later I had to give that up. I still walk almost everyday but at a geezer pace,
lol.

Swimming is another fave exercise for me and I still do that but not for laps.
Swimming slowly then with the help of a noodle I exercise my legs doing bicycle
pedalling and walk striding. This is much easier on the hips.

I can swim unheated pools until end of Oct. generally here. For a while I kept
a club membership, non-golfing membership, so I could swim year round, the pool
is heated.

I exersize my upper body with pushups, situps, ab crunches. And I work light
weights to keep fair muscle tone.

It is not a strenuous routine and helps keep my mind capable of playing good
amateur bridge where the ability to concentrate and remember what cards have
been played is one key to success.

Almost forgot. I tend my yard which is not that hard and gets me out in fresh
air also.

AJ (I bid 1 no trump)

ssp...@webtv.net

Sep 3, 2002, 7:35:05 PM9/3/02
<<AJ (I bid 1 no trump) >>

Oooooooohh, is Omar Shariff your bridge partner, AJ :-) ?

Spark (I bid 1 red rump)

Get REAL at alt.spanking.reality.moderated!

ssp...@webtv.net

Sep 3, 2002, 8:20:05 PM9/3/02
One who wishes not to be archived said:

<<I wish I could say I was a skinny minny, but I'm far from it! Still,
I've lost
a lot of weight, slowly, over a 5-year period and I definitely feel more
physically fit at 47 than I did in my 30's!>>

Well, I never saw the 'before' other than in a picture, but the 'after'
is a terrific achievement. Bravo, Mish :-) !

<<As far as spanking...it definitely hurts more on a smaller butt!>>

Hmmmm--I haven't had any radical butt-size changes so I'll have to take
your word for that :-) .

Spark
who has been a partner in crime during sumptuous meals :-)

P&E

Get REAL at alt.spanking.reality.moderated!

The Guv'nor

Sep 3, 2002, 11:20:02 PM9/3/02
<ssp...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> How do you stay fit? Are fitness, health and wellness priorities for
> you? Do you think your wellness regimen positively affects you in
> regard to spanking?

Definitely. I always try to take at least one brisk walk per day. It
certainly has an effect on my interest in spanking because I see some
right little crackers on my walk!

Mike
---------
New Perspectives R.O.D.
http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/confessions/index.html
http://www.angelfire.com/ma/newperspectives/intro.html
Including Cafe Perspectives, video conferencing and a whole lot more to
ensure a realistic experience!

Mike Hitchen

Sep 4, 2002, 7:50:05 AM9/4/02
When I first read your post, I responded with a lighthearted comment.
However, when I later thought about the second part of your question, I
realized that at one time it not only had an effect on me, but it had a very
positive effect.

I know I have told some people this already, but when I underwent
chemotherapy in 1991 I decided I would toughen myself up mentally and
physically. About a month before I started treatment I started aregime of
getting up at 5:30 am, straight into a cold shower and then go for a 20 or
so minute walk. I kept up this regime for many years after treatment.

I used to motivate myself by imaging that someone was "pushing" me. Of
course, this person was not only female, but also very attractive. Some
times I would smack myself on the bum, (acting as a sort of proxy but with
nowhere near the same sense of satisfaction!) and chide myself. This
ficticious mentor had a distinct personality, (am I beginning to sound
wierd!) not too rough, but not too pleasant either. Somewhere in her 40's
and defintely assertive!

One day when I went on an early morning walk I passed another regular. She
must have needed motivation too because as she approached me, she too gave
herself a tap on the bum. Did I say anyhting? Nope. For one thing she looked
too focused, and for another, I was buggered!

It could be argued that part of the reason I am here today is because of a
fictious 40 year old who I never got around to giving a name!

Ah, the marvels of modern medicine and psychology.

ssp...@webtv.net

Sep 4, 2002, 8:15:01 AM9/4/02
The Guv'nor said:

<<Definitely. I always try to take at least one brisk walk per day. It
certainly has an effect on my interest in spanking because I see some
right little crackers on my walk!>>

And I bet he's not referring to saltines. Remember the old commercial
with Andy Griffith's catch phrase "Gooooood Cracker!" :-) ?

Spark
thinking everything tastes better when it sits on a Ritz :-)

Get REAL at alt.spanking.reality.moderated!

The Guv'nor

Sep 4, 2002, 9:04:01 PM9/4/02
"Mike Hitchen" <newpers...@iprimus.com.au>

I hate it when I do that!!!!

Tom Hobbes

Sep 5, 2002, 3:51:22 PM9/5/02
mrs...@aol.com (Mish-ele) wrote in message
>>>[snip] I definitely feel more physically fit at 47 than I did in my
30's!<<<

Oh, my. You are one of my heroines and in my mind you are absolutley
not a day over 29. No one with your beauty and figure could be thirty
or more. And regardless of what you say, you are staying the way you
are for me, Mrs. Mish. *shrug* Elle McPherson shape and all. . . .
[Thanks for all your posts have added to my own fun mostly as a
lurker!]

spark

Sep 6, 2002, 6:32:33 PM9/6/02
"Mike Hitchen" <newpers...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:<003c01c25408$8dbc61c0$f32586cb@default>...

> When I first read your post, I responded with a lighthearted comment.
> However, when I later thought about the second part of your question, I
> realized that at one time it not only had an effect on me, but it had a very
> positive effect.
>
> I know I have told some people this already, but when I underwent
> chemotherapy in 1991 I decided I would toughen myself up mentally and
> physically. About a month before I started treatment I started aregime of
> getting up at 5:30 am, straight into a cold shower and then go for a 20 or
> so minute walk. I kept up this regime for many years after treatment.
>
> I used to motivate myself by imaging that someone was "pushing" me. Of
> course, this person was not only female, but also very attractive. Some
> times I would smack myself on the bum, (acting as a sort of proxy but with
> nowhere near the same sense of satisfaction!) and chide myself. This
> ficticious mentor had a distinct personality, (am I beginning to sound
> wierd!) not too rough, but not too pleasant either. Somewhere in her 40's
> and defintely assertive!
>
> One day when I went on an early morning walk I passed another regular. She
> must have needed motivation too because as she approached me, she too gave
> herself a tap on the bum. Did I say anyhting? Nope. For one thing she looked
> too focused, and for another, I was buggered!
>
> It could be argued that part of the reason I am here today is because of a
> fictious 40 year old who I never got around to giving a name!
>
> Ah, the marvels of modern medicine and psychology.
>
> Mike>>

DAMN! There's a bunch of posts on Google that aren't showing on my
other servers!

I loved this post, Mike. Wry and sweet :-) ! Glad the imaginary
motivator helped you out!

Spark

spark

Sep 6, 2002, 6:41:26 PM9/6/02
tomhob...@yahoo.com (Tom Hobbes) wrote in message news:<87bc25ea.02090...@posting.google.com>...

<< Not real complicated. Diet and exercise. I walk or bike to work
and
> back every day and get some time in the gym and pool several times a
> week. As for diet, as the doctors always say, "If it tastes good, . .
> . spit it out!" So no goodies in the house or at work, no alcohol,
> lots of veggies and fruit, protein shakes for breakfast. {I was going
> to answer the thread on indulging myself and , save spanking, I
> couldn't think of anything. Pretty sad. .. .)>>

Sounds like you've got it all under control, Tom :-) !

<<And yes, I do feel good. So that does help in the spanking
department (and its oh-so-close corollary, sex).>>

Wooooo Hooooooo!!! And I bet that makes it all worthwhile :-) !

<<I picture you as a fitness maniac.>>

Hmmmmm--I used to be a MAJOR fitness fanatic. Then I learned that one
can become the best that one is able and still fall short of one's
perception of physcial perfection. So, I'm a bit less regimented and
more forgiving of nature than I used to be :-) . But, I still make
sure that I'm consistently in shape. The older we get, the harder it
is to start all over again. So, it makes sense to address little
problems before they become BIG problems :-0 .

<< And one who, when she falls off the diet and exercise wagon, is
willing to accept a little discipline from without? ;-)>>

Ooooooooohhh baby :-) !!!

Spark

Yurassis Dragon

Sep 11, 2002, 12:45:06 AM9/11/02
I have four major exercise programs:

1. RUNNING off at the mouth.

2. JUMPING to conclusions.

3. THROWING my weight around.

4. FISHING for compliments.

Papa

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit
violence on those who would do us harm - George Orwell

The Prince Of Darkness

Sep 11, 2002, 10:15:02 AM9/11/02

An anonymous person said:

> I never responded to this thread....mostly because I have nothing to say
in
> it...because I am NOT a physically fit person.

> IMO, America is obsessed with appearance.

It's quite remarkable that at a time when we are propagandized to be fit and
beautiful, the country has an epidemic of 'overweight,' perhps due to junk
food, perhaps due to compulsive eating, perhaps because food is so cheap and
abundant.

This weight thing gets on my nerves, it really does. My father, who is
nearly 80 years old, fer chrissake, was giving me a hard time about being a
'fat bastard' when I visited him. Is 175 lb fat? Well, if I was about four
foot ten inches, it might be. But I'm not. It's totally weird, the whole
weight obsession. Yes, there is such a thing as being so 'heavy' it puts a
strain on your heart, etc. But then, there's what I would call 'ordinary'
chunkiness. It's a sign of prosperity, in most countries.

There's nothing would get me to dieting until I was as skinny as Mick
Jagger, or exercising obsessively until I looked like a fireplug -- like so
many kids here seem to do. Then they shave their heads, cover themselves in
cheap tattoos, stick bolts through their noses or lips, and (guys here) grow
odd patches of hair on their faces and look like -- one of the seven dwarfs!
(Uh, signs of getting old here, I guess)

Beautiful doesn't last, and I think we all know that, at heart. It's a
constant battle against aging -- or if you prefer, entropy -- and there are
no winners, in the end.

/Spray
(having a philosophical morning)
KrayZMon

SG

Sep 11, 2002, 12:20:11 PM9/11/02

Spray wrote:
<<It's quite remarkable that at a time when we are propagandized to be
fit and beautiful, the country has an epidemic of 'overweight,' perhps
due to junk food, perhaps due to compulsive eating, perhaps because food
is so cheap and
abundant.>>

Hell yeah, plus, everything's SUPER-SIZED,
biggie fries, biggie softdrinks, etc. King size candy bars crack me up,
too. ;(

<<This weight thing gets on my nerves, it really does. My father, who is
nearly 80 years old, fer chrissake, was giving me a hard time about
being a 'fat bastard' when I visited him. Is 175 lb fat? Well, if I was
about four foot ten inches, it might be. But I'm not. It's totally
weird, the whole weight obsession. Yes, there is such a thing as being
so 'heavy' it puts a strain on your heart, etc. But then, there's what I
would call 'ordinary' chunkiness. It's a sign of prosperity, in most
countries.>>

I am not calling your father an asshole, but we have a bunch of assholes
like this in our family, most of them are now dead assholes. I remember
when I was 11 or 12 and my old wrinkled aunt told me I was getting fat,
I was just about to blossom, lol, anyhow, I remember when I turned 16, I
was gorgeous, and I remember this same aunt asked me how much I weighed
(like she was proud of me), she thought I weighed around 95 pounds...I
told her that I weighed 128 and she nearly choked on her beer and
dropped her cigarette in her lap. I was ALL muscle and toned, quite
slim...but at the same time I would've like to have said I was 110,
yeah, adolescent mental games. It took a lot of growing up to figure
out that muscle weighs more than fat and I looked better compared to the
scrawny girls my age who had no curves or muscle tone. ;)

<<There's nothing would get me to dieting until I was as skinny as Mick
Jagger, or exercising obsessively until I looked like a fireplug -- like
so many kids here seem to do.>>

Oh, hell no, Mick might be living a healthier lifestyle now and he jogs,
but that skinny body was contaminated with god knows what for a ton of
years. It wouldn't hurt Steven Tyler and Mick Jagger to gain a few
pounds, might help their face, too! Ugh. I remember listening to
Steven Tyler talk about how fat Stevie Nicks was now, that she let
herself go...I could only think, "yeah, well you're butt ugly, nothing
can be done about ugly!"

SG

no email please. see sig.line.

Sep 11, 2002, 12:55:14 PM9/11/02
>From: GGD...@webtv.net (SG)
>Date: 9/11/02 11:20 AM EST
>

>Hell yeah, plus, everything's SUPER-SIZED,
>biggie fries, biggie softdrinks, etc. King size candy bars crack me up,
>too. ;(

Right. And when you go to the check-out at the supermarket or the C-store you
find displays of candy bars and cold cokes and all those high calorie, low
nutrition items. It's the work of the devil I say. <g> Get thee behind me Satan
!

AJ

Send email to Nkah...@aol.com

SG

Sep 11, 2002, 1:25:15 PM9/11/02

AJ wrote:)

<<Right. And when you go to the check-out at the supermarket or the
C-store you find displays of candy bars and cold cokes and all those
high calorie, low nutrition items. It's the work of the devil I say. <g>
Get thee behind me Satan!>>

Haha, yes, and then there's the Metabolite/Metabolife (not sure of the
name) display right near the check-out counter! Major mixed messages
going on in America...

I enjoy buying a 'big-grab" of Frito Honey BBQ Twists during 'that'
certain time of the month. It's all related to Satan's work I say,
mate! <g> ;))

Hugz,
SG

The Prince Of Darkness

Sep 11, 2002, 2:00:02 PM9/11/02

"SG" <GGD...@webtv.net> wrote in message

<Me>

> <<This weight thing gets on my nerves, it really does. My father, who is
> nearly 80 years old, fer chrissake, was giving me a hard time about
> being a 'fat bastard' when I visited him. Is 175 lb fat? Well, if I was
> about four foot ten inches, it might be. But I'm not. It's totally
> weird, the whole weight obsession. Yes, there is such a thing as being
> so 'heavy' it puts a strain on your heart, etc. But then, there's what I
> would call 'ordinary' chunkiness. It's a sign of prosperity, in most
> countries.>>

> I am not calling your father an asshole, but we have a bunch of assholes
> like this in our family, most of them are now dead assholes.

Right, and they all end up that way, remember. Meanwhile, I am the same
shape as 95% of the guys my age, minus quite a bit of gut bulge.

> I remember
> when I was 11 or 12 and my old wrinkled aunt told me I was getting fat,
> I was just about to blossom, lol, anyhow, I remember when I turned 16, I
> was gorgeous, and I remember this same aunt asked me how much I weighed
> (like she was proud of me), she thought I weighed around 95 pounds...I
> told her that I weighed 128 and she nearly choked on her beer and
> dropped her cigarette in her lap. I was ALL muscle and toned, quite
> slim...but at the same time I would've like to have said I was 110,
> yeah, adolescent mental games. It took a lot of growing up to figure
> out that muscle weighs more than fat and I looked better compared to the
> scrawny girls my age who had no curves or muscle tone. ;)

Well, I quite liked the term 'fat bastard.' Belle and I got a lot of laughs
out of it recently. "Och, ye wee fat bastid!" I always adopt insults, and
make them my own <g> I don't have much time for Michael Myers/Austin Powers,
etc., but Fat Bastard was/is an amusing character. And if Heather Graham
ever wants to shove her finger up my bum, etc, LOL!

> <<There's nothing would get me to dieting until I was as skinny as Mick
> Jagger, or exercising obsessively until I looked like a fireplug -- like
> so many kids here seem to do.>>

> Oh, hell no, Mick might be living a healthier lifestyle now and he jogs,
> but that skinny body was contaminated with god knows what for a ton of
> years. It wouldn't hurt Steven Tyler and Mick Jagger to gain a few
> pounds, might help their face, too! Ugh. I remember listening to
> Steven Tyler talk about how fat Stevie Nicks was now, that she let
> herself go...I could only think, "yeah, well you're butt ugly, nothing
> can be done about ugly!"

Right, there's some damage that even botox won't cure. I mean, there are
wrinkles, and them there are *creases*. Stevie Nicks, IMHO, looks quite
zaftig. I like a lot of 'rounder' females. I think of Drew Barrymore,
Christina Ricci, Janet Jackson, Reese Witherspoon, etc., in this context.

Tyler and Jagger look like the kind of horrible leering lechers in their
sixties you see in Florida, wearing lemon yellow pants with white belts and
lime green jackets, with faces like secondhand Gucci fake alligator hide
suitcases!

/Fat Bastard Spray
KrayZMon Rootsman Skanking inna da Babylon

no email please. see sig.line.

Sep 11, 2002, 2:50:01 PM9/11/02
>From: "The Prince Of Darkness" mrspr...@aol.com
>Date: 9/11/02 1:00 PM EST

<snip>

>look like the kind of horrible leering lechers in their
>sixties you see in Florida, wearing lemon yellow pants with white belts and
>lime green jackets, with faces like secondhand Gucci fake alligator hide
>suitcases!

I *resemble* that remark since I'm one of that gang. LOL ! Except I've left the
sixties behind. And I *never* wore lemon yellow trousers. I currently favor
white and navy blue.

AJ - sticks and stones may break my bones but yellow pants make me barf.

The Prince Of Darkness

Sep 11, 2002, 6:10:12 PM9/11/02

"no email please. see sig.line." <walter...@aol.comdeleteme> wrote in
message news:20020911144429...@mb-cc.aol.com...

Yep, yellow and lime green....them's crossing guard colors.

White and navy blue is nice, but even better on schoolgirls <g>

/FB Spray
KrayZMon dubfella

wooz

Sep 11, 2002, 10:35:02 PM9/11/02

"The Prince Of Darkness" mentions:

> White and navy blue is nice, but even better on schoolgirls <g>

Yes, very nice. One might even add a 'touch' of red too, dontcha think,
Spray? Uh, in the interest of patriotism, of course. Hmmmmm???

Hiya, all. :c)

Wooz

ssp...@webtv.net

Sep 12, 2002, 7:35:02 AM9/12/02
Wooz said:

<<Yes, very nice. One might even add a 'touch' of red too, dontcha
think, Spray? Uh, in the interest of patriotism, of course. Hmmmmm???
Hiya, all.     :c)>>

How come I get the feeling that he isn't referring to red shoes :-) ??

Welcome to ASRM, Wooz! Nice seeing another familiar face here :-) !!

Spark

spark

Sep 12, 2002, 7:52:43 AM9/12/02
grumpy...@aol.com (Yurassis Dragon) wrote in message news:<20020911004049...@mb-fq.aol.com>...

> I have four major exercise programs:
> >
> 1. RUNNING off at the mouth.
>
> 2. JUMPING to conclusions.
>
> 3. THROWING my weight around.
>
> 4. FISHING for compliments.
>
> Papa

Aaaaaaawwwwww, Papa!!! Very punny :-)!

Spark
stealing Papa's wallet for old times sake :-)

spark

Sep 12, 2002, 7:58:36 AM9/12/02
One who wishes not to be archived said:

<<I never responded to this thread....mostly because I have nothing to
say in it...because I am NOT a physically fit person.>>

I would have considered you fit, K. I've seen you wield those
floggers very energetically :-) .

I don't think that 'fit' necessarily equals 'skinny.' Karen Carpenter
was a sad example of that fallacy.

Personally, consider fitness a state of mind in balance with one's
body. And the body in question can be any shape or size.

Spark

Lynn Public

Sep 15, 2002, 11:30:35 PM9/15/02

> How do you stay fit?

I jog 3 miles a day. Two days a week my third mile is a speed mile.
On a good outdoor track, I can consistently get a 5:30 mile. A couple
of times a week I also do gymnastic exercises.

> Are fitness, health and wellness priorities for you?

Yes, but more because I am a model.

> Do you think your wellness regimen positively affects you in regard to
> spanking?

Not my wellness regimen. I had ten years of gymnastics and I think
that changed my perception of pain. Pleasure and pain are stimulate
the same nerves. Training injured and fatigued has moved the line on
the pleasure and pain scale for me.

Love,
Lynn
http://lynn.mylovething.com

spark

Sep 16, 2002, 7:04:20 AM9/16/02
lpu...@hotmail.com (Lynn Public) wrote in message news:<47dfa62c.02091...@posting.google.com>...

Wb, Lynn! So nice to see you :-) !

Spark
hoping that Lynn posts more stories soon!!

Wooz

Sep 20, 2002, 1:30:01 AM9/20/02
In article <1433-3D8...@storefull-2316.public.lawson.webtv.net>,
ssp...@webtv.net says...

>Wooz said:
>
><<Yes, very nice. One might even add a 'touch' of red too, dontcha
>think, Spray? Uh, in the interest of patriotism, of course. Hmmmmm???
>Hiya, all.     :c)>>

Hello again Spark:

>How come I get the feeling that he isn't referring to red shoes :-) ??

Because reality rises to the occasion??? ;c)

>Welcome to ASRM, Wooz! Nice seeing another familiar face here :-) !!

Thanks Spark. Sorry for the delayed response but it's been a very busy summer.
Too many irons in the fire. Things are slowing down now so I may be able to sit
on my DA in front of the monitor and become more involved pretty soon. Interest
also seems to wax and wane lately too. Dunno why that is. Could well be
indicative of real life fulfillment, who really knows?

At any rate, good to see that you and everyone in this group of wonderfully
committed like minded individuals are all doing well.

best,

Wooz

p&e

ssp...@webtv.net

Sep 20, 2002, 8:00:05 AM9/20/02
Wooz said:

<<Sorry for the delayed response but it's been a very busy summer. Too
many irons in the fire. Things are slowing down now so I may be able to
sit on my DA in front of the monitor and become more involved pretty
soon.>>

Cool! Looking forward to it :-) !!

<<Interest also seems to wax and wane lately too. Dunno why that is.
Could well be indicative of real life fulfillment, who really knows?>>

Yes, I can relate to that. It's nice if it indicates r/l fulfillment.
For me, I think it also indicates too much familiarity with the subject.
And the feeling that I've said everything I can say numerous times in
multiple ways :-) .

<<At any rate, good to see that you and everyone in this group of
wonderfully committed like minded individuals are all doing well. >>

Thanks for the good thoughts, Wooz. I believe we have a great group
here that get along well (usually :-) ) and enjoy the celebration our
common interest. High content, low drama and minimal
distractions--works for me :-) .