Toeing the line or Who is 'into' feet :-) ?

ssp...@webtv.net

Oct 19, 2001, 4:20:28 PM10/19/01
Who is 'into' feet?

Do you like to spank or have spanked the soles of feet
(any bastinado fans here :-) )? Are feet sexual to you? If so, what kind of
shoes do you enjoy wearing or would you like your partner to wear? What color
toenail polish do you prefer? Do you feel other foot adornments (toe rings,
ankle bracelets, etc.) are sexy or tacky?

Spark
who likes dark or bright colors
on her toes (currently dark grape polish) and translucent-colored fingernails

Get REAL at alt.spanking.reality.moderated!

Rufus

Oct 19, 2001, 6:47:25 PM10/19/01
In article <k1%z7.35813$ev2....@www.newsranger.com>, ssp...@webtv.net says...

>Who is 'into' feet?
>
>Do you like to spank the soles of feet

>(any bastinado fans here :-) )? Are feet sexual to you? If so, what kind of
>shoes would you like your partner to wear? What color

>toenail polish do you prefer? Do you feel other foot adornments (toe rings,
>ankle bracelets, etc.) are sexy or tacky?
>
>Spark
>who likes dark or bright colors
>on her toes (currently dark grape polish)

I like full fashioned seamed nylons.
Reinforced heel and toe.
Please understand that at some point during the course of the evening,
I will remove your black patent leather pumps, massage your feet,
then peel your nylons off,
exposing your tender soles for the strap.

Rufus

The Guv'nor

Oct 19, 2001, 7:29:11 PM10/19/01

<ssp...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Who is 'into' feet?
>
> Do you like to spank or have spanked the soles of feet
> (any bastinado fans here :-) )? Are feet sexual to you? If so, what
kind of
> shoes do you enjoy wearing or would you like your partner to wear?
What color
> toenail polish do you prefer? Do you feel other foot adornments (toe
rings,
> ankle bracelets, etc.) are sexy or tacky?

I have never spanked anyone on the soles of their feet, but I have been
caned on my soles. It was quite an interesting experience that was
heightened by the fact that it was something new, thus adding the element
of "fear" or uncertainty into a disciplinary situation.

If I remember correctly, I didn't have any toe nail polish.
Mike
-
Go on - Look at life from a New Perspective - Updated
"http://www.angelfire.com/ma/newperspectives/intro.html"

ssp...@webtv.net

Oct 19, 2001, 9:19:19 PM10/19/01
In article <3bd0a930$0$27035$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>, The Guv'nor
says...

>I have never spanked anyone on the soles of their feet, but I have
been
>caned on my soles. It was quite an interesting experience that
was
>heightened by the fact that it was something new, thus adding the
element
>of "fear" or uncertainty into a disciplinary situation.
>
>If I
remember correctly, I didn't have any toe nail polish.
>Mike

Caned on the
soles of the feet? YIKES!!!!!

And you'd remember if you were wearing toenail
polish :-) .

Spark
remembering the scene in Bull Durham where Kevin Coster has
Susan Sarandon's wrists bound to her bed while he paints her toenails. HOT!!

Get REAL at alt.spanking.reality.moderated!

spankme1955

Oct 19, 2001, 9:50:05 PM10/19/01
I think painted toenails and ankle bracelets are sexy, although I rarely paint
mine. I have never considered feet sexy.

Chris M
who also has ugly feet!

ICQ# 37950995
AOL IM:kittycatgirl1055
email: Chr...@spoiledbrat.com

SG

Oct 20, 2001, 6:11:00 AM10/20/01
Spark asks:
<Who is 'into' feet? Are feet sexual to you? If so, what kind of

shoes do you enjoy wearing or would you like your partner to wear?>

No, I'm not
into feet, except for my own, which look like hell on earth at this moment! :(~
I have seriously neglected my feet/toenails, time for SSC Sweet Feet!

<What
color toenail polish do you prefer?>

I've only used clear polish after a
pedicure, OMG, but that was months and months ago!

<Do you feel other foot
adornments (toe rings, ankle bracelets, etc.) are sexy or tacky?>

Toe rings are
tacky if someone's wearing more than one on the same foot. Ankle bracelets are
very nice if you're into them, but show some class, either wear an ankle braclet
and no toe ring, or vice versa, otherwise you're a tacky mess.

SG