Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

Suncube Fiasco Greg issues Fatwa!

86 visningar

Sunspot

oläst,
24 maj 2007 20:06:432007-05-24
till
Following some critical postings on Greg's suncube forum he has now
spat the dummy bigtime.

Here is the post that got up his nose.

South Australia 16th April.
Residents of the sleepy outback town of Woomera were awakened this
morning by the sound of huge numbers of low flying pigs. Car
windscreens were splattered with green manure and mounds of steaming
dung was piled metres deep over a vast area.
Residents have raised concerns that this event is connected with the
building of the new Sunpube Solar farm in the area. Inventor Greg
Watson denies this claiming that the farm emits no pollution
whatsoever and will supply the energy needs of the entire planet from
an area of less that 1 square kilometer. Said Mr Watson, "my Sunpube
technology derives its energy not only from the sun, but also from
starlight and the magnetohydribblity overunity generation effect.
There are no adverse effects on the environment and huge numbers of
local jobs have been created. Local glaziers in particular have
enjoyed a boom due to the frequent need for replacement of thousands
of glass lenses. Local youths have also benefited from the
entertainment opportunities available at the solar park. It has become
a popular gathering place for them to enjoy wholesome outdoor pursuits
including target practice and rock concerts. In fact it has become so
popular that each Saturday night hundreds of utes converge on the farm
each carrying a plentiful supply of rocks.
Mr Watson has been gratified by the public response to his generous
share offering which has allowed thousands of mum and dad investors to
grab a slice of this lucrative enterprise.
Whilst strongly denying any connection with the mysterious airborne
porcine phenomenon, Mr Watson has nonetheless offered to supply
residents with a free supply of greenwash to at least cover up the
problems.

Reporter Keef Wotsisname
Signing off

His response was interesting!

Re: [Sunball] News Flash ....Woomera South Australia

Dog......Toast,

We have initiated legal proceeding against one person who tried to
sign a
license agreement, obtained and disclosed confidential information,
broke
the signed NDA, went behind our backs to try to buy cells, is trying
clone the SunCube and have emailed me claiming they will take away the
SCIG
licenses (I have the emails you sent them). You will shortly receive
the
summonds from our legal council.

Let me make myself very clear Dog......Toast, you can not hide behind
cheap email alias. We are initiating a search which will identify who
you
are. GGE will not stand for this kind of insulting, defamatory and
derogatory comments clearly meant to discredit myself, GGE and the
SunCube.
All of your posts in this forum have been referred to our legal
council for
their action.

Additionally I find your handle is an insult to others in this forum.

Greg Watson
CEO
Green and Gold Energy

And so was Keef"s follow up

Re: News Flash ....Woomera South Australia

My BALLS are bigger than your balls Greg
And that's MR Dogchaten-Toust if you don't mind.

Keef

Ecnerwal

oläst,
24 maj 2007 21:25:182007-05-24
till

Ah, the pile of pig-poop calling the plate of dog-poop stinky.

Everything anyone needs to know about Greg is implied from the
following, from his very first post here in October, 2005:

> We expect the SunBall to be available in Australia from Feb 2006 and in
> the US from mid 2006.

My watch may be a few seconds fast, but I'm pretty sure it's 2007. Just
another scam artist in the solar cesspit. Why in heck would you even
bother following a forum devoted to fricking vaporware? The stuff that's
vaporizing does not smell nice...

As I said way back when, only to be proven correct as usual - don't
mention your "solar product" here if it's not extant and on the
warehouse shelf.

As for anyone bothering to sign a NDA to spread "secrets" around - no
big secrets there to spread, if you have a brain. Just from the BS
pictures on the internet: Fresnel lens. High-concentration solar cell.
Heat sink. Microprocessor and drives to point at sun, or elsewhere
depending what the drive senses in terms of wind-load. Presumably for
reasons of heat dissipation they appeared to have chosen a 9-section
fresnel - you'd get even better cooling with 9 units 1-9th the size, but
you'd need more drives. You could also build any number of units 1/9th
the size and then mount them all on a large tracker, with air-spaces
between them for less wind-loading and better cooling. The rest is left
to be someone's senior project; preferably someone who actually knows
how to start a company to actually build stuff, if the Chinese haven't
already started cranking them out. Good luck running intellectual
property up _that_ flagpole - there's still a big fat red star on top of
it.

Personally, I prefer the fixed receiver fed by heliostats concept, but
I'd probably have bought one of the sunball's a year ago as being
convenient - but dang, they failed to exist. The main pinchpoint for
rolling your own apparently continues to be SpectroLab's stranglehold on
high-concentrating cells.

wmbjk

oläst,
25 maj 2007 10:47:042007-05-25
till
On 24 May 2007 17:06:43 -0700, Sunspot <Solard...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Following some critical postings on Greg's suncube forum he has now
>spat the dummy bigtime.
>
>Here is the post that got up his nose.
>
>South Australia 16th April.
>Residents of the sleepy outback town of Woomera were awakened this
>morning by the sound of huge numbers of low flying pigs.

<snip>

Thanks for the laugh.

>His response was interesting!
>
>Re: [Sunball] News Flash ....Woomera South Australia
>
>Dog......Toast,

<snip>

>All of your posts in this forum have been referred to our legal
>council for
>their action.
>
>Additionally I find your handle is an insult to others in this forum.
>
>Greg Watson
>CEO
>Green and Gold Energy

Even funnier. I guess he's letting the guy keep posting in order to
raise the award in the lawsuit. :-) Reminds me of an exchange I saw
on his forum a while back - somebody made a comment Watson perceived
as negative, and his response focused on his impression that the
writer had only recently registered as a participant. Watson wanted to
know what name the guy had been using previously (the guy had only
ever used one name), which telegraphed that he was more than a bit
paranoid and that one of the reasons the project hasn't progressed is
that he wastes his time on silliness.

>And so was Keef"s follow up
>
>Re: News Flash ....Woomera South Australia
>
>My BALLS are bigger than your balls Greg
>And that's MR Dogchaten-Toust if you don't mind.
>Keef

My money's on Keef and the growing numbers of not-so-easily-fooled on
the forum. It's amazing that it took so long for them to wake up.

Wayne

Sunspot

oläst,
25 maj 2007 19:14:442007-05-25
till
Hi Everyone....This just keeps getting funnier all the time!

Anyhow...having just stumbled across the citizenre story ....

Citizenre: A House of Cards?
There has been a buzz in the air lately. It's the sound of US-based
Citizenre, a new multi-level marketing machine targeting solar power.
Their plan?
www.renewableenergyaccess.com/rea/news/story?id=47419 - 384k - Cached
- Similar pages - Note this

I now feel bold enough to make a surprising? admission

My Name Is Keef

And I'll give him Greef

Hope he don't come round

And smash my Teef!

Happy Days are here again!!!

Keef

Landline

oläst,
26 maj 2007 07:49:162007-05-26
till
Appears Greg Watson needs a PR person.
Sounds like a chance for a real job for George Ghio

--

"Sunspot" <Solard...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

keefwi...@gmail.com

oläst,