JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM?

Raymond Karczewski

Jun 17, 2006, 2:18:03 PM6/17/06
JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM?

Kathy wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (ark...@earthlink.net) wrote:

k: Let see...I'm exhausted, catching up with the email and crap at
3am in the morning. I'm in God's hands. He will do with me as He
pleases.

rk: My point exactly, Kathy. I'm beginning to think we are not far
from breaking into a chorus of "SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT" as we shuffle
off dejectedly to face another day serving the "MASSA."

rk: This post was meant for the so-called "shakers and movers" of the
forum, the Stanleys, the Thompsons, the ambitious guys whose personal
design upon being top dog in any emerging organization mitigates their
effectiveness.

rk: These are not men, real men. They just play men on the
Internet. A man will stand alone. A man will speak the Truth. A man
will act on the Truth. A man will live the Truth. All these guys do
is talk, talk, talk, and call it education while their lawyers run
interference for them in the courts.

rk: They are still wards of the state and therefore viewed as
"Infants in the eyes of the law," thus they need legal representation
in the courts because they are seen to be incompetent to handle their
own legal affairs. It's all a great show, a Satanic Facade, and it
is being played to the hilt. The average man just can't tell the
players without a scorecard.

rk: What the hell kind of example does that show to the people they
recruit for their organizations? It is time to bring down the Satanic
System of (in)justice that rules over the common, yet SOVEREIGN PEOPLE
OF AMERICA. Yet, who will do it? You? Me? We? Who?

rk: What is wrong with America is that there are very few real men
around. Oh, they talk the talk and will take up a gun and shoot you
just to show you they are men, but there is nothing to them in
between. They are game players, entertainers, panderers, the
back-slapping schmoozers, their opposing politico's counterpart. They
have to have back-up. They have to have numbers and the security of
organization surrounding them to screw up their lagging courage from
going it alone. They can't face the Beast ALONE! Yet, it must come
to that; for in your moment of Truth, EACH OF YOU ARE ALONE.

rk: In the beginning I had a great deal of respect for Stanley for
his stand until I kept watching, watching, watching. Stanley failed
to pass the test of time. He could not keep concealed his primary
motive as being an aspiring politician, a celebrity. Thompson's all
talk. I stopped reading him long ago. It isn't what they say, for
words are words are words are words. Words are like leaves on a tree.
One can get lost just counting the leaves. It never dawns on these
players engaged in the Satanic game of politics to go to the root of
the problem and yank out the diseased tree where it stands. It's the
energy behind their words which has betrayed them.

rk: So where does that leave the rest of those mindless masses who
are quick to prove their manhood with a gun, but require some "remote
authority," who is all talk, to do their thinking for them -- to give
them orders to shoot and whom to shoot?

rk: The solution to America's problems and dealing with its corrupt
courts are clearly outlined in my recent posts. There is no need for
millions to ORGANIZE THEMSELVES, to follow a leader. This is an
unresolved spiritual conflict manifesting as material enslavement by
tyrants for the Individual to reconcile within themselves. They must
determine once and for all, whether they are SOVEREIGN Sons and
Daughters of God, Divine Intelligence, or SLAVES of a SATANIC MASSA.
No one can save them from themselves but themselves. There are NO
SAVIOURS who will swoop down from the clouds to pluck them from their
travail. That's a Satanic gimmick which has worked since time
immemorial. Still works on SUPERSTITIOUS DUMMIES though, doesn't it?

rk: When the average man/woman sees that they are their own leaders,
their own SAVIOURS, but have been made to doubt themselves by the
Satanic, mind-controlling professional talkers, the political and
religious controllers who have for centuries manipulated them,
controlled them, enslaved them, a disintegration of HELL ON EARTH is
inevitable.

rk: This is No theory. No speculation. Yet the realization of such
a simple solution is headed off at the pass by ambitious poseurs on
this forum who keep talking their talk and keep the petty infighting
going while MASSA gets all his ducks in a row before he moves on his
dissident slaves.

rk: God help you all, for clearly you seem to be unable to help
yourselves.

FOOLPROOF PLAN FOR TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY

June 17, 2006: DAY 502

JOIN NATIONAL CORPORATE CONSUMERS BOYCOTT ALREADY IN
PROGRESS. Tis the peaceful Way to Show Corporate Government
Who's BOSS!
SEE: http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch121.html#BOYCOTT

Do not surrender your guns: be prepared to use them
for Self-protection in the event Martial Law is
declared.

Begin IMPEACHMENT proceedings on President Bush and other TREASONOUS National Leaders.

DEMAND RESIGNATIONS FROM THE TOP DOWN.

In the NEXT TWO NATIONAL, STATE, AND LOCAL ELECTIONS.
WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN! WITHOUT EXCEPTION, VOTE ALL
INCUMBENTS OUT -- ALL INCUMBENTS!
(FORGET THE ABOVE STATEMENT - AMERICA DOES NOT HAVE TWO NATIONAL ELECTIONS IN WHICH TO RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. THE TIME TO SOLVE THEM IS NOW!

REMOVE THE OLD. INSTALL THE NEW!

LET TRAITORS KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR CONTINUED EXPECTATION OF EMPLOYMENT WHILE CONDUCTING BUSINESS AS USUAL.

THE NEW ORLEANS POLICE HAVE ALREADY LEARNED THAT LESSON. They Stopped Coming to Work until it was safe to return.

It is time all SATANIC leadership learn the same harsh lesson which accompanies the loss of one's integrity.

DO YOUR PART! Put the FREE back into the LAND OF THE
FREE!

Raymond Ronald KarczewskiŠ -- A Simple Man of Truth
In the illusion based world of man's thought, there exist
healthy egos and unhealthy egos --visit my home page and
meet the unhealthy ego's worst nightmare!
http://www.arkenterprises.com

Raymond Karczewski

Jun 17, 2006, 3:40:45 PM6/17/06

SubGenii wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (ark...@earthlink.net) wrote:

rk: A preface to the following post is required for clarification.

rk: Our world is in turmoil, and no one seems to know what to do
about it. I post my messages far and wide on the Internet so as to
reach as many people as possible, without violating Spam rules.

rk: My messages clearly are not welcome, as I tell it like it is. The
gang stalkers who have followed me here on this forum have been
working for years to have me shut down. That's another story.

rk: I am who I say I am. I will ALWAYS speak Truth, regardless of
consequences. What I have to say is not popular. That is a given, BUT
IT IS NECESSARY.

rk: If I am not welcome here because of thin skinned Intellectual
feelings being hurt, I will leave. In the meantime, I will not hide my
light under a bushel basket while the world lives in darkness.

rk: Though I am enmeshed in Political attack, my message is Spiritual
in nature. It is based in truth, and one either sees it or one
doesn't.

rk: One cannot "teach" the blind to see. He can only heal them of
their blindness. And so I maintain that my messages, regardless of
their peripheral appearances, are no better suited than to be on this
forum, a forum which touts its intelligence.

ray

sg: Who are you replying to?
There's no Kathy on this forum.

Slack be upon you,
SubGenii

rk: I think the preface covered that. Didn't it?

rk: By the way, which one are you Stone, Wilkinson or any of their
disinformation cohorts who also post on alt.fan.art.bell .

rk: I noticed you joined this group today, Saturday June 17, my
time, yet have also hit the ground running with your intimate
knowledge of the membership list of this forum.

rk: Why no comment to the content of my post?

rk: Curious, is it not? I wonder if the AWARENESS of the readers of
this forum is being piqued by this kind of stuff that has been going
on for years elsewhere on the Internet.

rk: It is easy to don masks and when exposed, go to another mask, is
it not?

rk: I, like Dave would like to get down to such serious dialogue, but
for the nonsense you disinformation folks bring to disrupt and
misdirection of reader attention.

rk: Why don't you find a sandbox to play in suitable for your level
of intelligence?

ray

Ronald O'Neal

Jun 17, 2006, 4:21:48 PM6/17/06

"Raymond Karczewski" <ark...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM?
>
> SubGenii wrote:
>
> Raymond Karczewski (ark...@earthlink.net) wrote:

The reason you get such negative responses to your posts is not complicated.
Virtually all of your posts have a heavily religious theme. That's not a
bad thing in itself.

What IS bad is that you admonish readers with a dose of religion according
to YOUR beliefs. The tone of your posts imply that we all should accept
YOUR interpretations of Christianity as the correct one.

Make sense?

RO

Raymond Karczewski

Jun 17, 2006, 5:24:22 PM6/17/06

mookestink wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (ark...@earthlink.net) wrote:

Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:05 am Post subject:

m: > I'm tired of these people who have just joined & their attacks
on Ray. Most people here are more than capable of telling if what he
says is bogus or not.

rk: This goes back to 1997 when I filed a criminal Complaint with the
FBI on Government/media disinformation agents conducting
disinformation and mind control operations against the unwary computer
using American Public.
See:http://www.petitiononline.com/RayNita1/petition.html

rk: I have received a STONE WALL OF SILENCE from all levels of
Government. To this day, they will not answer any questions I have
put to them, particularly this question of JURISDICTION. These agents
are both paid and voluntary (snitches, gang stalkers, etc.) operatives
of the government/media who openly boast of their immunity from
prosecution. You can see how they have trashed the petition.

rk: The problem lies with the American People. Their Spirit is
broken. They live in fear of their government. They have doubted
themselves and now look at themselves as Slaves, not the Sovereign
People of these united states of America they once were.

rk: They are kept that way by disinformation agents whose purpose is
to intimidate, create fear, misdirect attention from serious
discussion, serious problem solving. I have been toe-to-toe with them
for 10 years.

rk: They have spent an enormous amount of time and energy, stalking
my writing wherever it appears on the Net.

rk: They have launched every conceivable libelous campaign one can
imagine against myself and my family members.

rk: They have conducted an organized smear campaign through posting
phony reviews of my book on Amazon.com.

rk: They have erected websites for the sole purpose of ridicule.

rk: They have flooded the newsgroups with forged posts in my name,
extracting sentences I have indeed posted, but taken out of context
and rearranged to paint a horrendous representation of my Truth.

rk: I suggest, that is, if you are interested, you read some of the
stuff they have thrown at me throughout the years on
http://www.arkenterprises.com/disinfo.html

rk: Yet, in these ten years on the Internet, one would be hard put to
find any actual responses from them regarding the actual content of my
original posts. They have shown universal disdain for the message
while they focus their full attention upon their goal of "Kill the
Messenger."

rk: One can follow any thread from one of my original posts, and
after only 2 or 3 responses, the original thesis of the article is
unrecognizeable. You can see by the responses to my original articles
posted on this forum, that they are doing the same thing here --
attempting to misdirect public attention away from the seriousness of
my articles and onto tangential rabbit trails.

rk: That is what they do. That is their job. The average naive
poster cannot imagine their government/media would do that to them.
Such is the power of Satanic Mind Control -- such is the power of
rationalization.

m: I'd like to see his philosophy elaborated; I may not agree with
his positions, but they are certainly interesting enough to merit
discussion.

rk: Such discussion will NEVER GET OFF THE GROUND. Why do I say
that? Check the Google archives for the responses to my articles by
these posters and you will see why. If it hasn't happened in 10 years,
It won't happen in the near future unless there is a FUNDAMENTAL
CHANGE in human consciousness. Their purpose is to destroy serious
communication on the Internet.

m: [edit: btw, it's obvious that kathy is not on this forum. I've
caught onto his style, and I've barely been paying attention. He's
recounting a discussion he had with a person about another forum.]

rk: Sad to say, most do not possess your level of discernment. That
is why the government and media are so successful in keeping the
American Public "DUMBED DOWN."

m: Ray, so far, your philosophy seems to amount to:
1) Refusing to give consent to any governing body.

rk: I acknowledge I am a Son of God, a Spiritual Anarchist who
follows Gods law, not SATANIC man's law.

m: 2) Not engaging in discussions that, in my words, "disagree for
the sake of disagreeing" (in your words, that cover up some sort of
mass insanity). You seem to believe that these irrelevant discussions
occupy most politicians, civil servants, and academics.

rk: BINGO!! I do not tarry at the periphery of endless argument
which goes nowhere. I cut to the chase and go to the root of human
misery. REMOTE MIND CONTROL.

m: Am I correct so far?

rk: Yes sir. As far as you have gone. There is still a vast journey
to be undertaken by Intellectual linear analysis; yet JOURNEYS END
lies in the next moment of direct insight of TRUTH, when one
understands the proper place Intellect has within man's consciousness.

rk: My message is no different than that of my Spiritual Brother
Jesus of Nazareth. He wrote nothing of his own. I write everything
in black and white. There has been no better time in human history
wherein man can extricate himself from the yoke of Satanically imposed
Slavery. It comes with the removal of proprietorship of information.
The Internet affords all the opportunity to speak one's truth, AND
DEVIL TAKE THE HINDMOST!!

rk: It is that Truth which is under attack on the internet. It
remains to be seen whether the AMERICAN MUNCHKINS will awaken to it in
time to save this DYING CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC..

Edgar Wolphe

Jun 17, 2006, 5:21:14 PM6/17/06
Furiously scratching in the sand, ark...@earthlink.net (Raymond
Karczewski) wrote:

>rk: A preface to the following post is required for clarification.

Yup! And here it is:

"Ths following screed by RAYMOND RONALD KARCZEWSKI, a delusioned
messiah, is full of everything from vain, macho chest pounding to
hypocritical bull to outright lies. The Reader is strongly cautioned
that this screed could cause uncontrollable fits of laughter."

>rk: Our world is in turmoil, and no one seems to know what to do
>about it. I post my messages far and wide on the Internet so as to
>reach as many people as possible, without violating Spam rules.

And to no avail. It seems that your audience, which you repeatedly
insult and demean, does not respond well to your all-to-obvious
hypocrisy and your abusive, disrespectful attitude.

>rk: I am who I say I am. I will ALWAYS speak Truth, regardless of
>consequences.

Let's see... You say "Do No Steal", yet you repeatedly attempt to
steal other's money thru illegal use of the UCC. What's worse, you
BRAG about it!

You say "Do Harm To Another", yet thru these same illegal UCC's, you
attempt to ruin other's lives and plunge their families into poverty,
and blatently attempt to destroy the reputations of others through
lies and intimidation. Thankfully, you are simply too stupid to make
these attempts successful.

And then, there all the blatent lies that you freely offer up as proof
of your paranoia.

Not much in the way of "TRVTH" there.

>What I have to say is not popular. That is a given, BUT
>IT IS NECESSARY.

Quite right... it is ABSOLUTELY necessary! Necessary for
entertainment... and to provide employment for the thousands of
special agents working on behalf of countless conspiracies, cabals,
and state or federal angencies solely dedicated to keeping your
messages from getting out.

EW

No one in history, since the beginning of recorded time, has
written directly, based on first hand understanding, as I have,
including Jesus of Nazareth.
--Raymond Ronald Karczewski

Raymond Karczewski

Jun 17, 2006, 6:26:45 PM6/17/06

Nick wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (ark...@earthlink.net) wrote:

Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:52 am

n: Ray, I agree with many of your views on America and the
government. But in the end the government wont change until the people
do. It's the people who need to wake up and become aware of their own
ignorance. I don't see this happening until the fruits of their
actions come about and they realize the hell they have chosen for
themselves.

rk: Nick, you and I are at-one.

n: However I question whether your motivation and intentions are
based completely in Truth, and not religion or some other insitution.
Maybe I'm not interpreting you correctly, but you come off as a bit of
a "Jesus Freak" or religious fanatic.

rk: Nick. I belong to nor organizations, political or religious. I
have no following. I seek no following. I live in retirement with my
wife of 48 years, Anita

rk: As to being a fanatic. If living at-one with Truth is
fanaticism, one must look deeply into the world one identifies with
and see whether or not it is BASSACKWARDS.

rk: I perceive Nick, that if you do that, you will have put your
finger on the problem of power-driven civilized societies.

n: As for those Stone and Wilkinson characters they only seem to be
on this forum for one reason; to persecute you. If this is the case I
would be in favor of them leaving the forum either willingly or
through banishment.

rk: I will deal with the outcome whatever decision is made. That is
the lesson one must learn if they are to live at-one with Truth in a
deceptive society.

rk: Good to hear from you. I don't get many responses like yours and
mookestink. After ten years of attack, it is quite refreshing.

ray

Art Deco

Jun 17, 2006, 7:33:21 PM6/17/06
Raymond Karczewski <ark...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM?
>
>Nick wrote:
>
>Raymond Karczewski (ark...@earthlink.net) wrote:
>

>Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:52 am
>
>n: Ray, I agree with many of your views on America and the
>government. But in the end the government wont change until the people
>do. It's the people who need to wake up and become aware of their own
>ignorance. I don't see this happening until the fruits of their
>actions come about and they realize the hell they have chosen for
>themselves.
>
>rk: Nick, you and I are at-one.

Why are you multi-posting your bloviation from that web forum, Kazoo?

[bloviation flushed]

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Painsnuh the Lamer

"Well, orientals moved to the U.S. and did amazingly well on
their own, and the races are related (brown)."
-- "Honest" John pontificates on racial purity

"Significant new ideas have rarely come from the ranks of
the establishment."
-- Double-A on technology development

brique

Jun 17, 2006, 7:54:34 PM6/17/06

Ronald O'Neal <ron...@wt.net> wrote in message

What's wrong, I'll tell you whats wrong! I get to spend every day working
for some deep dark secret all-encompassing widespread conspiring agency and
what do I end up doing? Reading and filing this whacko's spam. Do I get to
buzz around in those dinky black choppers? No. Page after frigging page of
shite. I tell you, I've indented for a wet-job on this asshole, if the men
in black suits and dark glasses dont finish him off, I'm going to nail him
to a frigging cross with a stapler and torch the mutherfucker using his own
spam for fuel. Have a nice day.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Fred Oinka

Jun 18, 2006, 12:15:27 AM6/18/06
I with you RK!!!
Let's go kick some ass!!
Me and RK gonna go whup some ass now...
Peace y'all!

> Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth

John Griffin

Jun 18, 2006, 1:58:29 PM6/18/06
ark...@earthlink.net (Raymond Karczewski) wrote:

> JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM?
>
> Nick wrote:
>
> Raymond Karczewski (ark...@earthlink.net) wrote:
>

> Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:52 am
>
> n: Ray, I agree with many of your views on America and the
> government. But in the end the government wont change until
> the people do. It's the people who need to wake up and become
> aware of their own ignorance. I don't see this happening until
> the fruits of their actions come about and they realize the
> hell they have chosen for themselves.
>
> rk: Nick, you and I are at-one.

Oh, that's cool, Ray. Start right off by insulting the guy.

It's a good thing that he's only a voice in your head.

John Griffin

Jun 18, 2006, 2:21:43 PM6/18/06
ark...@earthlink.net (Raymond Karczewski) wrote:

> JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM?
>
> SubGenii wrote:
>
> Raymond Karczewski (ark...@earthlink.net) wrote:
>
> rk: A preface to the following post is required for
> clarification.
>
> rk: Our world is in turmoil, and no one seems to know what to
> do about it. I post my messages far and wide on the Internet
> so as to reach as many people as possible, without violating
> Spam rules.
>
> rk: My messages clearly are not welcome,

That's like going to a restaurant and saying the waiters aren't
welcome. You serve up some pretty fuckin' hilarious
entertainment here with your demented raving.

> as I tell it like it is.

The way it is from your perspective has nothing to do with the
real world.

> The gang stalkers who have followed me here on this forum
> have been working for years to have me shut down. That's
> another story.

You mean to say that's another lie. No one wants to shut you
down. What's a tragicomedy without the comic figure?

> rk: I am who I say I am. I will ALWAYS speak Truth,
> regardless of consequences. What I have to say is not popular.
> That is a given, BUT IT IS NECESSARY.
>
> rk: If I am not welcome here because of thin skinned
> Intellectual feelings being hurt, I will leave. In the
> meantime, I will not hide my light under a bushel basket while
> the world lives in darkness.

You sure as hell wouldn't need a bushel basket to hide your
light. A thimble would suffice.

> rk: Though I am enmeshed in Political attack, my message is
> Spiritual in nature. It is based in truth, and one either sees
> it or one doesn't.

You're the one who doesn't see the truth regarding your message.

> rk: One cannot "teach" the blind to see. He can only heal
> them of their blindness.

rotfl

>And so I maintain that my messages,
> regardless of their peripheral appearances, are no better
> suited than to be on this forum, a forum which touts its
> intelligence.

Intelligence, Karczewski style: Getting seven felony convictions
out of a traffic stop.

> [ bullshit flushed ]

Cardinal Chunder

Jun 19, 2006, 11:47:02 AM6/19/06
Raymond Karczewski wrote:
> rk: I have received a STONE WALL OF SILENCE from all levels of
> Government.

Don't be so modest about your unintentional comedic talents. I'm sure
you raised a few smirks.

--
"Hello. I'm Leonard Nimoy. The following tale of alien encounters is
true. And by true, I mean false. It's all lies. But they're entertaining

*The Commentator*

Jul 3, 2006, 6:27:39 PM7/3/06
Raymond Karczewski wrote:

> JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM?

I blame it on the Kazoo Stupidity Field.

Anywhere you, the kazoo, the convicted felon, shows up the intelligence level goes to shit.

*The Commentator*

Jul 3, 2006, 6:29:31 PM7/3/06
Raymond Karczewski wrote:

> JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM?
>
> mookestink wrote:
>
> Raymond Karczewski (ark...@earthlink.net) wrote:
>
> Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:05 am Post subject:
>
> m: > I'm tired of these people who have just joined & their attacks
> on Ray. Most people here are more than capable of telling if what he
> says is bogus or not.
>
> rk: This goes back to 1997 when I filed a criminal Complaint with the
> FBI on Government/media disinformation agents conducting
> disinformation and mind control operations against the unwary computer
> using American Public.

You lack standing to file a criminal complaint, Kazoo.

Too bad you don't know dick about Law. Then you would know you are powerless to file criminal complaints.

*The Commentator*

Jul 3, 2006, 6:30:21 PM7/3/06
Raymond Karczewski wrote:

> JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM?
>
> Nick wrote:
>
> Raymond Karczewski (ark...@earthlink.net) wrote:
>
> Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:52 am
>
> n: Ray, I agree with many of your views on America and the
> government. But in the end the government wont change until the people
> do. It's the people who need to wake up and become aware of their own
> ignorance. I don't see this happening until the fruits of their
> actions come about and they realize the hell they have chosen for
> themselves.
>
> rk: Nick, you and I are at-one.

There are shots for being at one with Kazoo. Seek professional help.