There is no such thing as mental health problems or thinking your crazy.
It's simply a lack of understanding. Clear your mind, read, and
think. Is any of the following happening to you?
- People from the public acting strange around you? are you getting
acts or signs that everyone (including your family) is in on something
and knows your business? maybe even stalking you?
- strange physical problems? forced to wake up? body hurting when it
shouldn't? nonstop itching, etc.
- People talking gibberish to you yet say they are not.
- Having strange thoughts and thinking about random stupid things
- Objects in your house moving by themselves? You take the milk out
of the fridge and 5 seconds later its right back in the fridge; yet you
If inexplicable and strange events are happening to you and you think
you are going crazy you need to read this web site. "Logic and
proportion have fallen sloppy dead, and the White Knight is talking
backwards". This is what they are doing to you and your family, and this
is how they do it.
"The worst thing to call somebody is crazy, it's dismissive." - Dave
OPEN YOUR EYES. THINK FOR YOURSELF.