Alice in Wonderland lives....

Steve

Mar 16, 2008, 2:40:46 PM3/16/08
On Mar 16, 10:36 am, milt....@gmail.com wrote:

>Anyone else noting the jealousy in this coming from this moron and the
>stalker? I'm almost finished with my second [book], Clay, and I have a
>few more in me, as well. How many novels have you written, and how
>many copies have you sold?

..and there's Milly Shook, fantasizing that someone could be jealous
of Milt's having done something that anybody could do.... namely,
writing a book that got rejected by all the real publishers, taking
out a loan to have it published by a vanity publisher, and realizing
that all the real publishers were right when thy told him it was
worthless and would only lose money....
--

"As for me, I'm tired of this BS. I'm going to
finish writing my book."

"Keep an eye on your bookstore next Christmas, and my name
will pop out at you."
--Milt Shook 1997/12/06
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=348A1B90.51A97B99%40hearthlink.net

"You mean the one that I'm rewriting for publication right now? Or the
one that two publishing houses are interested in?"
--Milt Shook 1998/06/14
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=35831dc6.12233272%40news.earthlink.net

"Sory I have to leave, but I have a novel to finish. Look in your bookstore
this Christmas; hopefully, no later than march, if Xmas doesn't work out."
--Milt Shook 1998/08/25
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=35e34aca.5878878%40news.earthlink.net

"The working Title is "Talent on Loan, and it's about a fat janitor who
makes a deal with the devil and becomes a blithering talk show host.
The legal complications keep coming from you-know-who. I'm working
around them, however."
--Milt Shook 1999/08/03
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=7o7erc%24v37%241%40nnrp1.deja.com

But make no mistake, Parker; two books with my name on them
will be out shortly.
--Milt Shook 2000-09-09
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=%25UDu5.266%24zC.11426%40newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net

"I am very close to publishing my first novel,"
--Milt Shook 2002-11-30
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=Fq6cnX4oFuzowXSgXTWcqA%40comcast.com

"I'm rewriting that one for a major publisher as we speak."
--Milt Shook 2004-10-22
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=WpidnQe3YPTmA-TcRVn-vg%40comcast.com&oe=ISO-8859-1

Canyon: "Say, when is the new date for your book to be published?"
Milt Shook: June 14 2006 "If they can get the fucking cover right for a change, July 18."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/e773f8f44066cd9e?hl=en&

Canyon: "So when are those two books with your name on them going to be out?"
Milt Shook: Aug 19 2006 "I just finished editing the galleys on the first one, so a matter of weeks for that one. The second one, I'm still writing..."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/5ff8772a0127832a?hl=en&

Kurt Lochner

Mar 16, 2008, 3:44:43 PM3/16/08
Senile Caveman <semen...@tampabay.rr.com> whimpered jealously:

> On Mar 16, 10:36 am, milt....@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Anyone else noting the jealousy in this coming from this moron and the
> > stalker? I'm almost finished with my second [book], Clay, and I have a
> > few more in me, as well. How many novels have you written, and how
> > many copies have you sold?
>
>..and there's Milly Shook, fantasizing [..]

Speaking 'fantasizing'..

--Examples follow..

"..but other than how the steam is generated, there's very little
difference between a nuclear power plant and a coal fired generating
plant.."

Steve <steven...@yahooooooo.com> Wed, 27 Feb 2008 21:02:52 -0500
--
kicking hippies <steven...@yahoo.com> Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:28:01

"Coulomb's Law "Like charges repel, unlike charges attract.
that's what makes curent flow, dummy...."
--
Steven Canyon <Ga...@dog.soldiers> Fri, 09 Aug 2002 12:57:55 GMT

"The only time capacitors are doing anything they have
significant magnetic fields, Lochner."

"[..]and now you can't find a capacitor without
magnetism, either"
--
Steven Canyon <Ga...@dog.soldiers> Mon, 12 Aug 2002 03:30:14 GMT

"any and all capacitors work on the principal of magnetism...."
--
Canyon <steven...@nospam.yahoo.com> Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:11:30 GMT

"I never made any claims I couldn't back up...."
--
Canyon <parkie...@nospam.yahoo.com> Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:59:42 GMT

"I don't need to back anything up, you moron, cause unlike
yourself, my self image is not dependent on what others
think about me."
--
Steven Canyon <Ga...@dog.soldiers> Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:57:10 GMT

"I have no need to demonstrate what I know,[..]"

"MY self image is very secure...."
--
Canyon <steven...@nospam.yahoo.com> Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:08:28 GMT

"[..] my ego isn't even slightly effected by what others
might think of me."

milt....@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2008, 3:00:52 PM3/16/08
On Mar 16, 3:44 pm, Kurt Lochner <kurt_loch...@DONOTSPAMhotmail.com>
wrote:
> Senile Caveman <semencan...@tampabay.rr.com> whimpered jealously:

> > On Mar 16, 10:36 am,milt.sh...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > Anyone else noting the jealousy in this coming from this moron and the
> > > stalker? I'm almost finished with my second [book], Clay, and I have a
> > > few more in me, as well. How many novels have you written, and how
> > > many copies have you sold?
>
> >..and there's MillyShook, fantasizing [..]

Unbelievable, isn't it? I mean, the fact that I hope to finish a few
more novels, and I will also be working on a non-fiction book
beginning next year, is considered a "fantasy" by people like this...

They really don't get that calling such a thing "fantasy" says a lot
more about them than it does about anyone else...

Good thing they really don't get this irony concept...

And just as an FYI, writing one book and selling one copy is more than
either one will accomplish...

> Speaking 'fantasizing'..
>
> --Examples follow..
>
> "..but other than how the steam is generated, there's very little
> difference between a nuclear power plant and a coal fired generating
> plant.."
>

> Steve <stevencan...@yahooooooo.com> Wed, 27 Feb 2008 21:02:52 -0500
> --
> kicking hippies <stevencan...@yahoo.com> Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:28:01

> "Coulomb's Law "Like charges repel, unlike charges attract.
> that's what makes curent flow, dummy...."
> --

> Steven Canyon <G...@dog.soldiers> Fri, 09 Aug 2002 12:57:55 GMT

> "The only time capacitors are doing anything they have
> significant magnetic fields, Lochner."
>
> "[..]and now you can't find a capacitor without
> magnetism, either"
> --

> Steven Canyon <G...@dog.soldiers> Mon, 12 Aug 2002 03:30:14 GMT

> "any and all capacitors work on the principal of magnetism...."
> --

> Canyon <stevencan...@nospam.yahoo.com> Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:11:30 GMT

> "I never made any claims I couldn't back up...."
> --

> Canyon <parkie_u_w...@nospam.yahoo.com> Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:59:42 GMT

> "I don't need to back anything up, you moron, cause unlike
> yourself, my self image is not dependent on what others
> think about me."
> --

> Steven Canyon <G...@dog.soldiers> Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:57:10 GMT

> "I have no need to demonstrate what I know,[..]"
>
> "MY self image is very secure...."
> --

> Canyon <stevencan...@nospam.yahoo.com> Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:08:28 GMT

Kurt Lochner

Mar 16, 2008, 4:09:00 PM3/16/08
milt....@gmail.com wrote:

> Kurt Lochner was amused by the assumptions insinuated by:

> >Senile Caveman <semencan...@tampabay.rr.com> whimpered jealously:

> > >..and there's MillyShook, fantasizing [..]
>
> Unbelievable, isn't it? I mean, the fact that I hope to finish a few
> more novels, and I will also be working on a non-fiction book
> beginning next year, is considered a "fantasy" by people like this...

That's because they haven't the imagination or follow-through to
pursue such, having bullied their short-sighted lives most of the
way through. You and I are a perpetual threat to such as Caveman..

> They really don't get that calling such a thing "fantasy" says
> a lot more about them than it does about anyone else...

Nope, that would require them to acknowledge their problem..

> Good thing they really don't get this irony concept...

Yeah, they'd self-destruct shortly after that realization, though
I suppose it might make for an interesting sub-plot in a book,
I've already seen two examples of that here locally..

> And just as an FYI, writing one book and selling one copy is
> more than either one will accomplish...

I already had that figured out from first-hand experience, and
have started gathering papers and numbers for a paper on the
speed of gravity..

--Working on my guitar synth compositions today..

Clay

Mar 16, 2008, 3:26:52 PM3/16/08
... The Mutual Masturbation Society.

<LOL>

On Mar 16, 4:09 pm, I prolly made a mistake by naming this fairy,
Kunt... it's clear that this dweeb hasn't been near one in a long,
long, long time <ROTFLMFAO>:

Hey... you two... yeah you -- over there...

Do you guys want a room?

Too fucking funny.

-C-

Kurt Lochner

Mar 16, 2008, 4:36:43 PM3/16/08
"clay-duh" <mastu...@nyc.res.rr.com> sniveled jealously at:

> On Mar 16, 4:09 pm, Kurt Lochner replied to:
> > --Working on my guitar synth compositions today..
>
>Hey...

Oh, look, now it's it's that putty brain from Brooklyn..

--That knee-jerk response of yours, doesn't it get the best of you?

Clay

Mar 16, 2008, 4:14:03 PM3/16/08
... The Circle Jerks. This dope plays the skin-flute.

<ROTFLMFAO>

On Mar 16, 4:36 pm, Kunt Lice shitted... oh no, that's just his
perfume <LOL>:

> "clay-duh" <masturba...@nyc.res.rr.com> sniveled jealously at:

<LOL>

> --That knee-jerk response of yours, doesn't it get the best of you?

Bullseye.

Nah... don't thank me.

Too fucking funny.

-C-

milt....@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2008, 4:38:05 PM3/16/08
On Mar 16, 4:14 pm, Clay <clayonl...@lycos.com> wrote:
> ... The Circle Jerks. This dope plays the skin-flute.

Be careful not to admit that too often. The wingnuts in here don't
care much for gays...

Kurt Lochner

Mar 16, 2008, 5:42:04 PM3/16/08
"clay-duh" <mastu...@nyc.res.rr.com> groveled on command of:

> Kurt Lochner was amused by the sniveling and whining from:
> >
> >"clay-duh" <mastu...@nyc.res.rr.com> sniveled jealously at:
> > >
> > > On Mar 16, 4:09 pm, Kurt Lochner replied to:

> > --That knee-jerk response of yours, doesn't it get the best of you?
>
>Bullseye.

Figured as much..

--See subject header for details..

Clay

Mar 16, 2008, 4:43:02 PM3/16/08
On Mar 16, 4:38 pm, milt.shook is gonna be a little pissed when he
learns who sings backup:

> On Mar 16, 4:14 pm, Clay <clayonl...@lycos.com> wrote:
>
> > ... The Circle Jerks.  This dope plays the skin-flute.
>
> Be careful not to admit that too often. The wingnuts in here don't
> care much for gays...

*snicker*

-C-

Kurt Lochner

Mar 16, 2008, 5:57:27 PM3/16/08
"clay-duh" <mastu...@nyc.res.rr.com> sniveled jealously at:

> milt.shook was laughing at the expense of:
> >
> >"clay-duh" <mastu...@nyc.res.rr.com> whimpered about wanting:

> > > ... The Circle Jerks. This dope plays the skin-flute.
> >
> > Be careful not to admit that too often. The wingnuts in here don't
> > care much for gays...
>
>*snicker*

Too fukkiin' funny..

--Irony seems lost upon you, clay-duh..

Clay

Mar 16, 2008, 5:18:04 PM3/16/08
... to wipe Milt Shook's shit from around his crack-ho lips.

<LOL>

Kunt Lice, The One-Half Of...

I've heard you play that flute well, Kunt.

2 ma-fuckin' funny.

-C-

3983 Dead

Mar 16, 2008, 6:28:28 PM3/16/08

How old did you say you were, kid?

--

What do you call a Republican with a conscience?

An ex-Republican.

http://www.balloon-juice.com/?p=8827 (From Yang, AthD (h.c)

"Prosperity and peace are in the balance," -- Putsch, not admitting that he's against both

Putsch: leading America to asymetric warfare since 2001

Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
Pay your taxes so the rich don't have to.
For the finest in liberal/leftist commentary,
http://www.zeppscommentaries.com
For news feed (free, 10-20 articles a day)
Zepps_News...@yahoogroups.com
For essays (donations accepted, 2 articles/week)
Zepps_essay...@yahoogroups.com
a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson

Clay

Mar 16, 2008, 5:36:28 PM3/16/08
On Mar 16, 6:28 pm, zepp asked an ironic question:

> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:18:04 -0700 (PDT), Clay <ClaysRi...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >... to wipe Milt Shook's shit from around his crack-ho lips.
>
> ><LOL>
>
> >Kunt Lice, The One-Half Of...

> >I've heard you play that flute well, Kunt.
>
> >2 ma-fuckin' funny.
>
> How old did you say you were, kid?

Asked by someone who updates his nick based on the deaths of
Americans.

*sigh*

-C-

Kurt Lochner

Mar 16, 2008, 6:45:20 PM3/16/08
"clay-duh" licked the right-wing spunk off his face when:

> Kurt Lochner was laughing at the prepubescent sputterings of:
> >
> >"clay-duh" <mastu...@nyc.res.rr.com> sniveled jealously at:
> > >
> > > milt.shook was laughing at the expense of:

> > >*snicker*
> >
> > Too fukkiin' funny..
> >
> > --Irony seems lost upon you, clay-duh..
>
>2 ma-fuckin' funny.

Too juvenile..

--See subject header for details, you sniveling coward..

Kurt Lochner

Mar 16, 2008, 6:47:01 PM3/16/08
"clay-duh" <mastu...@nyc.res.rr.com> whimpered on command when:

> On Mar 16, 6:28 pm, zepp asked an ironic question:
> >
> > How old did you say you were, kid?
>
>Asked by someone who updates his nick based on[..]

So, how old are you, Clay-Duh?

Clay

Mar 16, 2008, 5:51:52 PM3/16/08
... the picture of him with Milt Shook's dick in his mouth is
embarrassing.

Kunt Lice, The One-Half Of...

===
Or was that Gandalf Grey's pecker?

To fucking funny.

-C-

3983 Dead

Mar 16, 2008, 6:53:09 PM3/16/08
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:36:28 -0700 (PDT), Clay <Clays...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mar 16, 6:28 pm, zepp asked an ironic question:

So how old ARE you, kid?

Kurt Lochner

Mar 16, 2008, 7:01:47 PM3/16/08
"clay-duh" <mastu...@nyc.res.rr.com> continued whining like a retard:

> Kurt Lochenr again easily elicited another knee-jerk from:

> >"clay-duh" <mastu...@nyc.res.rr.com> sniveled jealously at:
> > >
> > > milt.shook was laughing at the expense of:

> > >*snicker*
> >
> > Too fukkiin' funny..
> >
> > --Irony seems lost upon you, clay-duh..
>
>... the picture of him with Milt Shook's dick in his mouth

I found another picture of you, Clay-Duh..

--http://hem2.passagen.se/kigge82/filer.html

Clay

Mar 16, 2008, 6:36:55 PM3/16/08
... nah, that's just Gandalf Grey's jism.

<LOL>

The weather right now in Edmond, OK is -- 68°

On Mar 16, 7:01 pm, Kunt Lice <diseasedslitATok.cox.net> slithered:

<nothing of import>

>Kunt Lice, The One-Half Of...

Too fucking funny.

-C-

Kurt Lochner

Mar 16, 2008, 7:42:15 PM3/16/08
"clay-duh" <mastu...@nyc.res.rr.com> knee-jerked, on command:

> Kurt Lochner again easily elicited another knee-jerk from:

> >"clay-duh" <mastu...@nyc.res.rr.com> continued whining like a retard:
> > >
> > > Kurt Lochner again easily elicited another knee-jerk from:

> > >... the picture of him with Milt Shook's dick in his mouth
> >
> > I found another picture of you, Clay-Duh..
> >
> > --http://hem2.passagen.se/kigge82/filer.html
>
>Too fucking funny.

It looks just like you, doesn't it?

Clay

Mar 16, 2008, 7:02:14 PM3/16/08
... Milt Shook + Gandalf Grey + zepp = Bukakee

<ROTFLMFAO>

The weather right now in Edmond, OK is -- 67°

On Mar 16, 7:01 pm, Kunt Lice <diseasedslitATok.cox.net> slithered:

<nothing of import>

>Kunt Lice, The One-Half Of...

Too fucking funny.

-C-

Kurt Lochner

Mar 16, 2008, 8:14:37 PM3/16/08
"clay-duh" <mastu...@nyc.res.rr.com> knee-jerked, on command:

> Kurt Lochner again easily elicited another knee-jerk from:
> >
> >"clay-duh" <mastu...@nyc.res.rr.com> knee-jerked, on command:
> > >
> > > Kurt Lochner again easily elicited another knee-jerk from:

> > >Too fucking funny.
> >
> > It looks just like you, doesn't it?
>
><ROTFLMFAO>

Hey, and here's another funny video about your failed
political ideology, so failed that even an old stoner
can explain it to the public on Faux News..

http://foxattacks.com/blog/32365-tommy-chong-smokes-neil-cavuto

--Sayings from the I Chong..

Steve

Mar 16, 2008, 8:15:30 PM3/16/08
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:28:28 -0800, 3983 Dead
<zepp22...@finestplanet.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:18:04 -0700 (PDT), Clay <Clays...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>... to wipe Milt Shook's shit from around his crack-ho lips.
>>
>><LOL>
>>
>>Kunt Lice, The One-Half Of...

>>I've heard you play that flute well, Kunt.
>>
>>2 ma-fuckin' funny.
>
>How old did you say you were, kid?

That's by little four year old David <zepp> Jamieson who's been
calling people "cunts" for several weeks now....

I figure it's time to start considering legal action
against this little stalker.
Zepp Jamieson 2 Mar 2005
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.democrats.d/msg/b503459d6b2db5b2?hl=en&

Sn...@smack.com

Sep 10, 2015, 12:44:52 PM9/10/15

"These gentlemen are the moral equivalents of America’s
founding fathers.

Ronald Regan introducing the Mujahideen leaders, 1985).