#Gore Lies

Tarver Engineering

Aug 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/5/00

"Volt" <Volt...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:398e268a...@news.mindspring.com...
> Gore Answers GOP Lies
>
> James Dao of the New York Times, August 5, 2000

<snip of sour grapes>

> "Two nights ago at the convention, we heard their view of what time it
> is," Mr. Gore told the firefighters. "That was a familiar line wasn't
> it? I remember that one. Well let me tell you what time it's not. It's
> not time to give in to the big drug companies. It is not time to give
> in to big insurance companies."

Does Gore junior even know what the meaning of the word "is" is?

John

No more Clinton/gore

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr.

Aug 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/5/00
On Sat, 5 Aug 2000 10:13:10 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
<jta...@tminet.com> wrote:

>"Volt" <Volt...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> Gore Answers GOP Lies
>>
>> James Dao of the New York Times, August 5, 2000
>
><snip of sour grapes>
>
>> "Two nights ago at the convention, we heard their view of what time it
>> is," Mr. Gore told the firefighters. "That was a familiar line wasn't
>> it? I remember that one. Well let me tell you what time it's not. It's
>> not time to give in to the big drug companies. It is not time to give
>> in to big insurance companies."
>
>Does Gore junior even know what the meaning of the word "is" is?

You figure Bush uses that line, because he really IS too stupid to
even know that the question Clinton was asked had an error in tense?

That Clinton and Gore have IQs sufficiently high to note the actual
meaning of words is a plus, actually. I have to tell you that anyone
who thinks Clinton's comments about "is" was a dodge, when, of course,
it was just a comment required because the questioner made a bonehead
grammatical error, is really too stupid to be President.

Really. If you can't even understand English, should you run an
English speaking nation?

OF course not.

But at least Bush is consistent - he not only is too dumb to
understand the "is is" exchange, he screws up words himself, all the
time. Like:

"Laura and I really don't realize how bright our children is sometimes
until we get an objective analysis."柚eet the Press, April 15, 2000

Mr Tarver - is it too much to ask for people who really DO know what
the meaning of is is?

You don't and Bush don't, to put it in your lingo.

>John
>
>No more Clinton/gore

>-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr

Tarver Engineering

Aug 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/5/00

"George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr." <tyre...@workOMITmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 5 Aug 2000 10:13:10 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
> <jta...@tminet.com> wrote:
>

> >"Volt" <Volt...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> >> Gore Answers GOP Lies
> >>
> >> James Dao of the New York Times, August 5, 2000
> >
> ><snip of sour grapes>
> >
> >> "Two nights ago at the convention, we heard their view of what time it
> >> is," Mr. Gore told the firefighters. "That was a familiar line wasn't
> >> it? I remember that one. Well let me tell you what time it's not. It's
> >> not time to give in to the big drug companies. It is not time to give
> >> in to big insurance companies."
> >
> >Does Gore junior even know what the meaning of the word "is" is?
>

> You figure Bush uses that line, because he really IS too stupid to
> even know that the question Clinton was asked had an error in tense?

Clinton/gore thought the American People were too stupid to get it.

Thanks for playing.

Tarver Engineering

Aug 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/5/00

"B. Clark" <sinci...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 5 Aug 2000 10:13:10 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
> <jta...@tminet.com> wrote:
>

> >Does Gore junior even know what the meaning of the word "is" is?
> >

> He sure does. He even knows what the word "plagiarism" is, but
> apparently Secretary Cheney does not, because he blatantly stole
> Gore's line from the 1992 Democratic Convention.

Somewhat like Daddy Bush stole Gore's Willy Horton attack.

You remember this one, "tear down that wall".

I like the new context.

B. Clark

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00

TJeff

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
DUH! You are so intelligent that you don't even recognize sarcastic irony
when you hear it. I hope there are not enough people like you to win the
election for Gore.

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr.

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 09:50:57 -0700, "TJeff" <Heaven.com> wrote:

> DUH! You are so intelligent that you don't even recognize sarcastic irony
>when you hear it.

There would be sarcasm and irony available if the comment actually
correctly implied some effort to deceive by Clinton.

Since Clinton's comments in this case were designed to do the
opposite, to be crystal clear in the face of a grammatical error by
the questioner, the comment is just plain dumb.

Now I know that because I can understand English.

I don't want someone not quite smart enough to understand this
seemingly obvious point.

I don't think it too much to ask for a President smart enough to be
pretty good at understanding English.

I hope there are not enough people like you to win the
>election for Gore.
>
>"B. Clark" <sinci...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 5 Aug 2000 10:13:10 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
>> <jta...@tminet.com> wrote:
>>

>> >Does Gore junior even know what the meaning of the word "is" is?
>> >

>> He sure does. He even knows what the word "plagiarism" is, but
>> apparently Secretary Cheney does not, because he blatantly stole
>> Gore's line from the 1992 Democratic Convention.

>-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr.

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
On Sat, 5 Aug 2000 20:15:43 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
<jta...@tminet.com> wrote:

>"B. Clark" <sinci...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 5 Aug 2000 10:13:10 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
>> <jta...@tminet.com> wrote:
>>

>> >Does Gore junior even know what the meaning of the word "is" is?
>> >

>> He sure does. He even knows what the word "plagiarism" is, but
>> apparently Secretary Cheney does not, because he blatantly stole
>> Gore's line from the 1992 Democratic Convention.
>

>Somewhat like Daddy Bush stole Gore's Willy Horton attack.

Can't you get anything right?

Gore never mentioned Willie Horton. He referred to the work release
program without turning it into blatant racism with false ads.

>You remember this one, "tear down that wall".
>
>I like the new context.
>
>John
>
>No more Clinton/gore

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr.

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
On Sat, 5 Aug 2000 16:50:48 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
<jta...@tminet.com> wrote:

>"George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr." <tyre...@workOMITmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Sat, 5 Aug 2000 10:13:10 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
>> <jta...@tminet.com> wrote:
>>

>> >"Volt" <Volt...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

>> ><snip of sour grapes>

>> >Does Gore junior even know what the meaning of the word "is" is?
>>

>> You figure Bush uses that line, because he really IS too stupid to
>> even know that the question Clinton was asked had an error in tense?
>
>Clinton/gore thought the American People were too stupid to get it.

Tarver, you made a boo boo and I just helped you get it right.

It's an aesthetic thing.

That Bush is also too dim to get it right is admittedly worrisome.

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr.

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 00:20:42 GMT, sinci...@hotmail.com (B. Clark)
wrote:

>On Sat, 5 Aug 2000 10:13:10 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
><jta...@tminet.com> wrote:
>

>>Does Gore junior even know what the meaning of the word "is" is?
>>

>He sure does. He even knows what the word "plagiarism" is, but
>apparently Secretary Cheney does not, because he blatantly stole
>Gore's line from the 1992 Democratic Convention.

Bush also plagiarized about five different lines of Clinton, as a
Clinton speech writer pointed out in on op ed today.

Kind of creepy, actually.

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr

Tarver Engineering

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00

> On Sat, 5 Aug 2000 20:15:43 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
> <jta...@tminet.com> wrote:
>

> >"B. Clark" <sinci...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> He sure does. He even knows what the word "plagiarism" is, but
> >> apparently Secretary Cheney does not, because he blatantly stole
> >> Gore's line from the 1992 Democratic Convention.
> >
> >Somewhat like Daddy Bush stole Gore's Willy Horton attack.
>
> Can't you get anything right?
>
> Gore never mentioned Willie Horton. He referred to the work release
> program without turning it into blatant racism with false ads.

Yes, Gore is a slaver.

Tarver Engineering

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00

> On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 09:50:57 -0700, "TJeff" <Heaven.com> wrote:
>
> > DUH! You are so intelligent that you don't even recognize sarcastic
irony
> >when you hear it.
>
> There would be sarcasm and irony available if the comment actually
> correctly implied some effort to deceive by Clinton.

Clinton lied and got caught, same as Gore junior.

Johann von Tebbes

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00

Tarver Engineering <jta...@tminet.com> wrote in message

> "B. Clark" <sinci...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Sat, 5 Aug 2000 10:13:10 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
> > <jta...@tminet.com> wrote:
> >

> > >Does Gore junior even know what the meaning of the word "is" is?

AL GORE, LIES and STUPID QUOTES - http://gargaro.com/algore.html

The Republicans controlled the Senate in '93? Do the Democrats know
this?
From Meet the Press 12/19/99 MR. RUSSERT: Senator, what did you think of
the 1996 Clinton-Gore campaign's approach to fund-raising?

Gore Invented the Internet
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative
in creating the Internet," Gore said when asked to cite accomplishments
that separate him from another Democratic presidential hopeful, former Sen.
Bill Bradley of New Jersey

A spotted Zebra.
"A zebra does not change its spots." - Al Gore, attacking President
George Bush in 1992. (Sources: The Toronto Sun, 11/19/95; May 13th page of
the
"365 stupidest things ever said, 1999 Calendar." ALL quotes from this
calendar are from a book called "The 700 Stupidest Things Ever Said") The
book
and calendar are by a brother and sister team called Ross and Kathryn
Petras.
The original book "The 776 Stupidest things ever said" was printed in
March
1993, and the calendar was printed August 1998.)

E plu...what?
"We can build a collective civic space large enough for all our separate
identities, that we can be e pluribus unum -- out of one, many." E
Pluribus Unum is the motto on the Great Seal of the United States of
America, and
is Latin for "out of many, one," not "out of one, many." (Source: January
1994.

From a Milwaukee speech to the Institute of World Affairs as quoted in
Investor's Business Daily, October 25, 1996
Who ARE these people??
Listen to Al Gore (Algore) asking who the busts of our Founding
Fathers are at Monticello before the Inauguration. DUH. gore.au
(71k)

Watch the video of this!

Michael who?
Maybe Michael Jordan hasn't made an indelible impression on everyone
outside Chicago. Speaking at a D.C. function, Vice President Al Gore, wowed
by
the Bulls, said: "I tell you that Michael Jackson is unbelievable, isn't
he.
He's just unbelievable." (Source: The Chicago Tribune June 17, 1998

Manliness Thanks!
In 1996, Al Gore visited a school in a largely Hispanic portion of
Albuquerque, New Mexico. In an effort to fit in, he decided it would be
appropriate to say something in Spanish as he took the stage. He was
supposed to say "Muchos Gracias" - many thanks. Instead, he walked on
stage saying "Machismo Gracias" - roughly translated to "manliness thanks.
There's a video clip of the press in Albuquerque giggling about it and
saying,
"Oh
well, he's trying." (Source: KKOB-TV in Albuquerque, New Mexico, 1996 --
in the process of obtaining the exact date)

James who?
In his first appearance in a nationally televised candidates forum, Gore
was asked to name a past US president from whom he drew personal
inspiration. He replied that he especially admired another "dark horse"
candidate, and a
product of his home state, the great "president James Knox". The only
problem is that the history books show that nobody named Knox ever
occupied the White House. He most likely meant James Knox Polk. (Source: The
British Sunday Times; Michael Medved of KIEV radio. I am looking for
a more
specific source for this, so if anyone has one, or, if this quote is not
accurate, please e-mail me)

Bow and Missouri
"The Japanese surrendered on the 'bow' (he pronounced it like 'bow '
tie) of the 'aircraft carrier' (instead of the battleship) Missouri."
(Source:
from George Putnam on KIEV radio 12:00 to 2:00 P.M. in Glendale California
I am looking for a more specific source for this, so if anyone had one,
or, if this quote is not accurate, please e-mail me)

Rip-Tootin'
At the opening of the new Gore 2000 HQ, Gore said something about a
"rip-tootin'" campaign. Maybe he meant "rip-snortin'" or "rip-roarin'"
or "rootin'-tootin'"? (Source WTVF (TV) News, Nashville, Tenn. 10/6/99)

Daily Town Hall Meetings
"I certainly learned a great deal from 3,000 town hall meetings across
my home state of Tennessee over a 16-year period" in Congress, the vice
president told NPR's Bob Edwards. Do the math. That's 187 town hall
meetings per year, or a meeting in Tennessee every other day for 16 years,
including weekends, holidays, vacations, and time spent running for
president in
1988 and for vice president in 1992. (Source:
http://www.cei.org/UpdateReader.asp?ID=777)

Microsoft doesn't share code, Al.
Vice President Al Gore's attempt to speak nerd-talk to computer
programmers has developed into a high-tech faux pas. A message hidden in
the
programming code for Gore's presidential campaign Web site touts his support
for
sharing software codes. But the high tech aficionados who went looking
behind
the scenes found the entire site is built using products from Microsoft
Corp. - a company that refuses to share its programming code. "It's like
he's
saying he's all for buying American cars and then driving around in a
Honda,"
said Jim Jagielski, a core developer of the Apache software that powers most
Internet Web sites. (Source: SAN FRANCISCO (AP) 4-9-99)

(Sources: http://www.wired.com/news/news/politics/story/18390.html;
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/9903/09/le.00.html)

More on Gore's vast computer knowledge
"We feel, and the Defense Department feels, that problem is not going to
be a problem. Of course, it can't be a problem. We won't allow it to be a
problem.... We're confident that it is going to be solved, but we're
going to be doubly, triply and quadrupally confident that it's going to be
solved before September of this year." And I didn't even know "quadrupally"
was
a real word! Special thanks to http://www.duh-2000.com for this! (Source:
Quoted on San Jose Mercury News Gore says U.S. will be ready for Y2K
February 28, 1999.)

Special exception for Clinton.
"I seek this office to restore the rule of law and respect for common
sense to the White House." ...

"Any government official who ... lies to the United States Congress will
be fired immediately." Gore must be talking about the standards he'd
apply
to a Republican White House! After all, he referred to Clinton as "one of
our
greatest presidents" at the White House Post-Impeachment Pep Rally on
December 29, 1998! (Source: Seattle Times, June 29, 1987)

The inspiration for "Love Story"?
"Around midnight, after a three-city tour of Texas last month, the Vice
President came wandering back to the press compartment of Air Force Two.
Sliding in behind a table with the two reporters covering him that day,
he picked slices of fruit from their plates and spent two hours swapping
opinions about movies and telling stories about old chums like Erich
Segal, who, Gore said, used Al and Tipper as models for the uptight preppy
and
his free-spirited girlfriend in Love Story; and Gore's Harvard roommate
Tommy Lee Jones, who played the roommate of the Gore-like character in the
movie version of Segal's book." (Time, 12/15/97)

"Vice President Al Gore acknowledged Sunday a 'miscommunication' on his
part in leading reporters to believe he and his wife were the model for the
1970s romance novel 'Love Story'."

"The author, Erich Segal, told The New York Times he was 'befuddled' by
the comments in the first place. He said he called Gore, and the vice
president said it was a misunderstanding." (Sources: The Des Moines
Register,
12/15/97; Gore concedes 'miscommunication' about 'Love Story' role)

Jose Marina

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
Where did Clinton steal his lines from?

"George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr." wrote:

> On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 00:20:42 GMT, sinci...@hotmail.com (B. Clark)
> wrote:
>

> >On Sat, 5 Aug 2000 10:13:10 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
> ><jta...@tminet.com> wrote:
> >

> >>Does Gore junior even know what the meaning of the word "is" is?
> >>

> >He sure does. He even knows what the word "plagiarism" is, but
> >apparently Secretary Cheney does not, because he blatantly stole
> >Gore's line from the 1992 Democratic Convention.

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr.

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 08:08:43 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
<jta...@tminet.com> wrote:

>"George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr." <tyre...@workOMITmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 09:50:57 -0700, "TJeff" <Heaven.com> wrote:
>>
>> > DUH! You are so intelligent that you don't even recognize sarcastic
>irony
>> >when you hear it.
>>
>> There would be sarcasm and irony available if the comment actually
>> correctly implied some effort to deceive by Clinton.
>
>Clinton lied and got caught, same as Gore junior.

If you do not like liars, why are you supporting Bush, who has told
many lies. Ask McCain, or consider whoppers such as his saying Gore
took checks from buddhist nuns (who were not even present at the Gore
event), or look at how phony his budget projections are.

Now are you sincere - do you really think that someone who lies like
Bush does is not fit to serve, or are you, like Bush, just make
believing all the time?

Clinton lied, but not in his comment about what is means. That
happened to be the right answer to a grammatical error by the
questionner.

That you and Gov Bush are apparently not smart enough to spot errors
in English usage is not surprising, but again, why do you want to vote
for someone so dumb he can't understand things like this?

Bush is actually the one who routinely lies, in every speech he gives
pretty much, and is so dumb he didn't know what continent Mexico is
in.

His plans are demonstrably idiotic. His tax cut alone will drive us
back into deficits, most likely. Even before his huge military
increases for goofy things like the Reagan star wars nonsense.

His SS plan, even accepting his numbers, will do little to change
anything (as you would expect since he keeps contributions unchanged),
and has the minor draw back that it will rapidly bankrupt the SS trust
fund, a minor problem his SS guru says we can fix by borrowing three
trillion dollars between now and 2050, after which higher corporate
profits will cause govt in the future to divert that high corporate
tax surplus into SS instead of into a tax cut for corporations.

Tarver - you are making a big mistake.

Really you are.

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr

Jose Marina

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00

Tarver Engineering wrote:

> "George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr." <tyre...@workOMITmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 09:50:57 -0700, "TJeff" <Heaven.com> wrote:
> >
> > > DUH! You are so intelligent that you don't even recognize sarcastic
> irony
> > >when you hear it.
> >
> > There would be sarcasm and irony available if the comment actually
> > correctly implied some effort to deceive by Clinton.
>
> Clinton lied and got caught, same as Gore junior.

Now, now, you can't say those words. They have been said before.

Tarver Engineering

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00

> On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 08:08:43 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
> <jta...@tminet.com> wrote:
>

> >"George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr." <tyre...@workOMITmail.com> wrote in
message

> >irony
> >>
> >> There would be sarcasm and irony available if the comment actually
> >> correctly implied some effort to deceive by Clinton.
> >
> >Clinton lied and got caught, same as Gore junior.
>
> If you do not like liars, why are you supporting Bush, who has told
> many lies. Ask McCain, or consider whoppers such as his saying Gore
> took checks from buddhist nuns (who were not even present at the Gore
> event), or look at how phony his budget projections are.

I can understand your need to project Gore's greatest weakness on to his
opponent, but it isn't going to work this time. Gore is a liar and the
public knows it.

> Now are you sincere - do you really think that someone who lies like
> Bush does is not fit to serve, or are you, like Bush, just make
> believing all the time?

Again you repeat your projection of Gore's greatest negative on to his
opponent. First the left lied about cocaine because they knew Gore and
Tripper were hardcore dopers and now you want to make Bush into a liar like
Gore.

> Clinton lied, but not in his comment about what is means. That
> happened to be the right answer to a grammatical error by the
> questionner.

Clinton tried a cheezy excuse for Perjury. He was Impeached and faces
disbarment for his actions. Gore on the other hand sees Clinton as a
honorable man and that puts Gore's honor in the same barrel as Clinton's.

John

No more Clinton/gore

<snip of more gore lies>

Tarver Engineering

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00

> On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 16:19:35 GMT, Jose Marina <ose...@cal.net> wrote:
>
> >Where did Clinton steal his lines from?
>
> Bill Clinton has been abusing your dumb asses for 8 years, Jose.

Lott has been skinning Billy for the past 2 years.

> He owns all the best speeches during that period.

Bill Clinton is an extremly good liar.

John

No more Clinton/gore

Tarver Engineering

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00

> On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 09:50:57 -0700, "TJeff" <Heaven.com> wrote:
>
> > DUH! You are so intelligent that you don't even recognize sarcastic
irony
> >when you hear it. I hope there are not enough people like you to win the
> >election for Gore.
>
> There will be a lot of people who will be more than happy to reject
> your smirking frat boy coke head, TPuss.

You are just jealous that our candidate's face moves.

> Once we have our VP nominee and Convention you will be singing a
> different tune.

But Jews are now excluded from the Democratic VP selection.

> Better start working on those excuses.

I don't know how we will apologise for winning both Houses and the
Presidency.

Perhaps you can say the Democrats won if we miss the 60 Senate majority

John

Gore loves Palistine; just like Hillary.

Zepp, Weasel Never Surrender

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 11:17:48 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
<jta...@tminet.com> wrote:

>"Volt" <Volt...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 09:50:57 -0700, "TJeff" <Heaven.com> wrote:
>>
>> > DUH! You are so intelligent that you don't even recognize sarcastic
>irony
>> >when you hear it. I hope there are not enough people like you to win the
>> >election for Gore.
>>
>> There will be a lot of people who will be more than happy to reject
>> your smirking frat boy coke head, TPuss.
>
>You are just jealous that our candidate's face moves.

Both of them. Often at the same time.

>> Once we have our VP nominee and Convention you will be singing a
>> different tune.
>
>But Jews are now excluded from the Democratic VP selection.

How many Jewish nominees do you have?

Oh, none, you say...?

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr.

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 16:19:35 GMT, Jose Marina <ose...@cal.net> wrote:

>Where did Clinton steal his lines from?

He is smart - he does not have to steal ideas.

>"George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr." wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 00:20:42 GMT, sinci...@hotmail.com (B. Clark)
>> wrote:

>> >He sure does. He even knows what the word "plagiarism" is, but
>> >apparently Secretary Cheney does not, because he blatantly stole
>> >Gore's line from the 1992 Democratic Convention.
>>
>> Bush also plagiarized about five different lines of Clinton, as a
>> Clinton speech writer pointed out in on op ed today.
>>
>> Kind of creepy, actually.
>>
>> George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr

David Lentz

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00

Volt wrote:

<snip>

> http://www.nytimes.com/library/politics/camp/080600wh-bush-speech.html
>
> EDGARTOWN, Mass., Aug. 5 -- White House aides grumbled today that Gov.
> George W. Bush's acceptance speech at the Republican National
> Convention had been presidential -- too presidential, actually, as
> they accused Mr. Bush of stealing not only President Clinton's ideas,
> but his words as well.
>
> In a tone of pique colored with a tinge of glee, the aides said they
> had come up with nine examples from Mr. Bush's convention speech and
> other recent speeches that Mr. Clinton had uttered first. The list may
> be significant chiefly because it shows the Clinton camp's discomfort
> at Mr. Bush's infiltration of the president's rhetorical territory.
>
> "Voters should be wary of someone who tries to portray others' ideas
> as their own," said the White House spokesman, Joe Lockhart.
>
> The list included these examples:
>
> "Medicare does more than meet the needs of the elderly; it reflects
> the values of our society," Mr. Bush told cheering delegates.
>
> "Medicare is more than just a program; it reflects our values," Mr.
> Clinton had said in 1997, remarks recalled this week by White House
> aides.
>
> "We will use these good times for great goals," Mr. Bush said last
> week.
>
> "Let us take our long look ahead and set great goals for our nation,"
> Mr. Clinton said during his State of the Union address in January.
>
> Mr. Lockhart pointed out that Mr. Bush had said during a June 30
> campaign stop, "How a country handles its moment of prosperity and
> opportunity is just as stern a test of our vision, our judgment, and
> our character as how we handle adversity."
>
> Mr. Clinton utters similar words regularly. "How a country deals with
> its prosperity is at least as big a test of its judgment and its
> character as how a country deals with adversity," he said on June 24.
>
> "Let me assure the president, with all due respect, he is not our
> model for speechmaking, fund-raising, or conduct in office," said
> Karen P. Hughes, the communications director for the Bush campaign.

Not to worry, George W. Bush also talked about ideas alien to
B.J. Clinton, ideas like trust, honor, dignity. Can we expect a
White House press release congratulating Bush for his original
thinking?

David

--
qyra...@ebpurfgre.ee.pbz

Not For Smoking!

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
<jta...@tminet.com> wrote:

>"Volt" <Volt...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

>> Gore Answers GOP Lies
>>
>> James Dao of the New York Times, August 5, 2000
>
><snip of sour grapes>
>
>> "Two nights ago at the convention, we heard their view of what time it
>> is," Mr. Gore told the firefighters. "That was a familiar line wasn't
>> it? I remember that one. Well let me tell you what time it's not. It's
>> not time to give in to the big drug companies. It is not time to give
>> in to big insurance companies."
>

>Does Gore junior even know what the meaning of the word "is" is?

We already know you don't.

Chris Nelson

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00

> I don't know how we will apologise for winning both Houses
and the
> Presidency.

If that were to happen, don't be surprised when YOUR freedoms
are all taken away.

--
Chris Nelson

400+ failed doomsday predictions!
http://www.mindspring.com/~c.nelson

AUDIO VIDEO DISCO - "I hear, I see, I learn"

Ron Radfer

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
And the New Al Bore.

Zepp, Weasel Never Surrender

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 18:17:32 -0400, "Chris Nelson"
<c.ne...@removethis.mindspring.com> wrote:

>Tarver Engineering <jta...@tminet.com> wrote in message
>> I don't know how we will apologise for winning both Houses
>and the
>> Presidency.
>
>If that were to happen, don't be surprised when YOUR freedoms
>are all taken away.

He's hoping to be a trustee. Notice the servile, cringing mannerisms,
the passive-aggressive bullying.

He's well-suited to the job.

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr.

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 10:52:25 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
<jta...@tminet.com> wrote:

>"George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr." <tyre...@workOMITmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 08:08:43 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
>> <jta...@tminet.com> wrote:
>>

>> >"George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr." <tyre...@workOMITmail.com> wrote in
>message

>> >irony

>> >Clinton lied and got caught, same as Gore junior.
>>
>> If you do not like liars, why are you supporting Bush, who has told
>> many lies. Ask McCain, or consider whoppers such as his saying Gore
>> took checks from buddhist nuns (who were not even present at the Gore
>> event), or look at how phony his budget projections are.
>
>I can understand your need to project Gore's greatest weakness on to his
>opponent, but it isn't going to work this time. Gore is a liar and the
>public knows it.

Note that I am specific in supporting my charges, and you are not.

>> Now are you sincere - do you really think that someone who lies like
>> Bush does is not fit to serve, or are you, like Bush, just make
>> believing all the time?
>
>Again you repeat your projection of Gore's greatest negative on to his
>opponent.

It is not a projection. I have mentioned specific things which you
have not refuted. All the comments about Gore have been powerfully
corrected. Gore told the absolute truth about the internet, about Love
Story, about the Love Canal, about the Buddhists, and all can be
DEMONSTRATED with real facts, and have been, many times.

But no one has said that he Bush economic assumptions about his tax
cut are real.

Not a sole can defend his lies on that incredibly important point.

ALL INFORMED people know that there we should NOT expect a surplus of
2.2 trillion, that that number is just make believe. So when Bush
makes believe that we can cut taxes by almost 2 trillion dollars he is
just "make believing" in order to win votes. The truth is that such a
tax cut will likely take us back to big deficits, just as with Reagan,
who also won votes by playing "make believe" games with the public.

I agree that honesty is important. And the big liar in this race is
George Bush. And unlike you, with your claims, I can prove that I am
right.

First the left lied about cocaine because they knew Gore and
>Tripper were hardcore dopers and now you want to make Bush into a liar like
>Gore.

No one cares about cocaine. Gore never said a word about cocaine.
So that is doubly irrelevant.

Some on the right say Poppy was a major drug dealer out of Mena - who
cares what those on the fringe say?

And I happen to think Bush used cocaine, though I can not prove it,
but who cares? All sorts of people take mind altering drugs all the
time - booze is a good example. It is irrelevant because it is long
ago.

>> Clinton lied, but not in his comment about what is means. That
>> happened to be the right answer to a grammatical error by the
>> questionner.
>
>Clinton tried a cheezy excuse for Perjury.

Not in his comment about the meaning of is. He happened to be smart,
saw that the questionner had made a grammatical error, and replied to
convey the correct answer, with precision.

Bush is too dumb to be able to spot the grammatical error.

Bush really does not "get" the point of the answer, because, unlike
millions, he is not smart enough to understand the grammatical error.

I do not think we need a dumbo President like that.

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr

Tarver Engineering

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00

"George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr." <tyre...@workOMITmail.com> wrote in message

No need to roll out the android's record again. You and I both know, it is
perception that really matters in politics.

John

Gore = liar

Tarver Engineering

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00

"Chris Nelson" <c.ne...@removethis.mindspring.com> wrote in message

> Tarver Engineering <jta...@tminet.com> wrote in message
> > I don't know how we will apologise for winning both Houses
> and the
> > Presidency.
>
> If that were to happen, don't be surprised when YOUR freedoms
> are all taken away.

It is Gore junior running against the First and Second Ammendments; perhaps
you would do well to pay better attention.

John

Gore = end of Liberty

Martin McPhillips

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
"George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr." wrote:

> On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 16:19:35 GMT, Jose Marina <ose...@cal.net> wrote:
>
> >Where did Clinton steal his lines from?
>
> He is smart - he does not have to steal ideas.

Clinton is a dope in everything but crime, where
he's too clever by half. He has no sense of personal
rectitude. His speeches are dull and impudent. His
demeanor is slack, at its best. And even a less than
sharp eye can see that he's always on the con. Always.

He's a cheap actor in a big suit, and he hasn't got
an ounce of fiber, save when it comes to saving his
own ass from the consequences of his absent character.

And you, 'Biter, are a diseased and corrupt apologist
for all of it.

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr.

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 21:58:11 -0400, Martin McPhillips
<cay...@nyct.net> wrote:

>"George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr." wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 16:19:35 GMT, Jose Marina <ose...@cal.net> wrote:
>>
>> >Where did Clinton steal his lines from?
>>
>> He is smart - he does not have to steal ideas.
>
>Clinton is a dope in everything but crime, where
>he's too clever by half.

Do you ever post anything BUT childish drivel?

rest snipped.

Get substance or get out.

You are boring.

You can change.

Do it.

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr.

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 01:06:13 GMT, paulw...@mailexcite.com (Pithy)
wrote:

>In article <uqrrosc0jl9hldnt7...@4ax.com>, tyre...@workOMITmail.com says...

>>On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 10:52:25 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
>><jta...@tminet.com> wrote:
>

>Snippage...

>Why support Gore, unless you like a liar?
>
>Ask Bill Bradley.

>>>I can understand your need to project Gore's greatest weakness on to his
>>>opponent, but it isn't going to work this time. Gore is a liar and the
>>>public knows it.
>>
>>Note that I am specific in supporting my charges, and you are not.
>>

>How about:
>
>How he told the truth about being shot at and returning fire in Vietnam.

Post his actual words, and the source, and I will reply.

>How he told the truth about putting a lot of crooked politicians in jail
>as an investigative reporter.

He got that wrong - they were only indicted.

>>>Again you repeat your projection of Gore's greatest negative on to his
>>>opponent.
>>
>>It is not a projection. I have mentioned specific things which you
>>have not refuted. All the comments about Gore have been powerfully
>>corrected. Gore told the absolute truth about the internet, about Love
>>Story, about the Love Canal, about the Buddhists, and all can be
>>DEMONSTRATED with real facts, and have been, many times.
>>
>>But no one has said that he Bush economic assumptions about his tax
>>cut are real.
>

>And no one has demonstrated that America will assuredly crumble with
>Bush's tax cut proposals.

Funny - that's what his chief tax and economic adviser, Larry Lindsey,
told Bob Novak on the Empowerment Network (renamed America's Voice)
the other day, when asked about deficits.

He too said that there are worse things than deficits.

But many people think that deficits are really bad for the economy.
People like Bob Dole, Alan Greenspan, me, Al Gore.

We are facing huge needs for savings because we will have all the baby
boomers retiring, so your comment that "disappearing" the savings of
surpluses, and replacing it with the net drain on savings from a
deficit, will not crumble us is the classic supply side nonsense.

We tried it. Now we are stuck with a few trillion in debt.

No thanks.

>>Not a sole can defend his lies on that incredibly important point.
>

>Not a soul can prove that your scare projections are accurate

Many souls have. For instance, on the amount of the surplus which is
REALLY going to be there, with current prudent assumptions, the CBPP
estimates it will be about a trillion, at best, and not the two
trillion that the artificial budget rules project.

Here are some big subtractions we should make to get at the real
surplus available for the Bush tax cut, which I am putting in my words
after reviewing an article on this at the CBPP, one typical analysis
of how phony the calculated surplus is

http://www.cbpp.org/7-7-00bud.pdf

1. We are running a medicare surplus right now, just as we are running
a SS surplus. We have "lockboxed" the SS surplus because we are going
to need that money later to pay all the SS bills. You agree with that
- right? That the money really should NOT be used for new spending or
tax cuts, because it REALLY will be needed to pay later bills. Sure.
But the same is true for medicare - probably even more so. So we also
should not count the Medicare surplus as available for current stuff.
We take in more Medicare tax now than we spend because workers today
are paying the tax - but they will expect the money to be there when
they retire and need medicare. In the future the medicare receipts
will be way too low, by themselves, to pay the bills - so we should
also "lockbox" that surplus. That reduces the budgetary surplus by 400
billion over the next decade.

2. The budget rules have unrealistic assumptions that we are going to
spend LESS in the future than we are now spending. Do you believe
that? In the past two years the Republican congress has INCREASED
spending, after inflation, by 11%, according to the CATO Institute.
The assumption that current programs will have LESS spent on them
ain't gonna happen. Farmers are going to be bailed out. Tax breaks
scheduled to expire, which are always renewed, are going to be renewed
again - things like the credit for new research. If you just assume we
will keep up at the present rate, let alone spend 11% more in just two
years, then several hundred billions more are shaved off. THis stuff
adds up to about 600 billion.

Now that is really conservative, since we are going to raise spending
faster than inflation in some categories - like defense will go up WAY
more.

But those two alone prove the Bush tax cut will drive us into budget.

The latest budget estimate is about 2.2 trillion, though the OMB's
latest estimate has it a bit lower - 1.9 trillion.

We must shave off a trillion for just the two conservatively
considered things above - so we have, so far, maybe 1.2 trillion.

But the Bush tax plan, with HIS numbers, will be about 1.3 trillion,
but we must add to that the extra cost of not having the 1.3 trillion
to pay off bonds with. That extra interest cost might be half a
trillion.

So we are about 800 billion in the whole, already, being conservative
even.

But there are more problems. Bush says that we are not saving enough
for SS - that it is going broke. But we are going to keep the program
- so we should provide money to fix it. That might be another 500
billion, easy. So we are really in the whole now.

Bush has a plan - but of course it is a make believe plan, with the
same amount of savings we already have - 12.4% of payroll, so it can't
fix the problem. It even drains MORE money away from govt resources
for the next fifty years or so. Even the Bush guru on SS admits that
we will need TRILLIONS more to pay our bills in the next fifty years
or so until, he alleges, the Bush plan will kick in with enough extra
money to start paying off the bills.

See this from a former Reagan admin economist, Paul Krugman, for a
discussion of how the Bush SS plan will make us need MORE money in the
"short run" of about fifty years -

http://www.nytimes.com/library/opinion/krugman/080200krug.html

That's how I see it.

You spot an error? Let me know.

>>ALL INFORMED people know that there we should NOT expect a surplus of
>>2.2 trillion, that that number is just make believe. So when Bush
>

>Clinton & Gore, Inc. say so--why shouldn't we believe them.

They say so within the logic required by legally mandated budget
accounting rules, but they also point out that those odd rules are
phony.

They have several times commented, for instance, that if we simply
increase spending by inflation, a really conservative assumption, that
about half the surplus goes away.

It would be refreshing if Bush would also be that honest.

>After all, they have never lied in the past.

They have told the truth on budget matters seven years in a row.

The actual results have been BETTER than the economic assumptions
Clinton and Gore made seven years out of seven. But before them, the
actual results in the previous 12 years were WORSE than the economic
assumptions made by the administration 12 straight times.

So on assumptions about budgets, Clinton Gore have been right, told
the truth we might say, 7 out of 7, while everyone knows Reagan Bush
used what were derisively laughed at as "rosy scenario" assumptions,
which, to no one's surprise, proved wrong 12 out of 12.

All knew the projections were phony. IT was a standing joke.

And Bush is going right back to that. He is using economic assumptions
about economic growth, for instance, that are rosier than those
considered prudent by both CBO and OMB. They are also "make believing"
about the problems described above. To "make believe" that we can
afford the massive tax cut.

ANd in Texas we hear reports of fudging numbers to make the tax cuts
there fit. ANd now we hear a big "OOPS!" out of Texas, that the amount
budgeted will - surprise! - not cover the actual bills of the govt.

>>makes believe that we can cut taxes by almost 2 trillion dollars he is
>>just "make believing" in order to win votes. The truth is that such a
>>tax cut will likely take us back to big deficits, just as with Reagan,
>>who also won votes by playing "make believe" games with the public.
>>
>>I agree that honesty is important. And the big liar in this race is
>

>Then be honest George--a big part of our prosperity is the peace
>dividend--a direct result of Regan's military spending.

That actually is false, for two reasons. First, look at the numbers.
We spend, in real terms, about 200 billion a year less than we used to
on defense, I guess. But we had to borrow trillions to pay for the big
defense build up. The EXTRA interest costs for all that spending are
maybe a hundred billion a year or more. But the govt is not the only
one paying high interest costs because of all that govt borrowing. It
also ran interest rates up in general. So all taxpayers paid zillions
more in interest costs - which runs their taxable income down,
draining from tax receipts easily the other hundred billion.

So when you take it all into account we just replaced lower defense
costs with higher borrowing costs.

Second point - the USSR was not an economically viable outfit, no
matter what Reagan did. It was headed for doom no matter what. So we
would be spending less on defense anyway - just a few years later.

>Regan made useless a brand-spankin'-new $300 billion Soviet anti-aircraft
>defense system with a $100 billion investment on the B-2.
>
>We destroyed the Evil Empire with wise investments.
>
>And we are now reaping the benefits of them.

What benefits?

You forgot the carrying charges.

>>George Bush. And unlike you, with your claims, I can prove that I am
>>right.
>

>Georgie--where do you get this "2 trillion dollars" figure?

There are many different amounts attributed to be the cost of the Bush
plan. His latest variant uses some cute nonsense to make the cost seem
less - like the assumption we will let the AMT kick in as scheduled, a
zero possibility event. I see in the papers figures ranging from 1.3
trillion to 2.2 trillion.

I have heard that the Bush people, at least until recently, have said
it would cost 1.3 trillion over 10 years, without counting the extra
interest costs.

Bush seems to have dumbed down his web site - I used to be able to get
good info from him. But for now look at this

http://www.ctj.org/html/bush0500.htm

>> First the left lied about cocaine because they knew Gore and
>>>Tripper were hardcore dopers and now you want to make Bush into a liar like
>>>Gore.
>>
>>No one cares about cocaine. Gore never said a word about cocaine.
>>So that is doubly irrelevant.
>>
>>Some on the right say Poppy was a major drug dealer out of Mena - who
>>cares what those on the fringe say?
>

>Poppy and Mena?--Heeeee..heeeeeee.....!
>
>Hey Georgie--I think I know where that missing ton of coke went!

It is way right wingers who say Poppy was a New World ORder drug
dealer - not me.

>>And I happen to think Bush used cocaine, though I can not prove it,
>>but who cares? All sorts of people take mind altering drugs all the
>>time - booze is a good example. It is irrelevant because it is long
>>ago.

>>>Clinton tried a cheezy excuse for Perjury.
>>
>>Not in his comment about the meaning of is. He happened to be smart,
>>saw that the questionner had made a grammatical error, and replied to
>>convey the correct answer, with precision.
>

>And paid $850,000 for such precision!

No, that is false. He paid 90,000 for saying other things.

It is a bit weird to have to explain to people that the "what is
means" comment happened to be an effort to be correct.

Since anyone who reads the question and the answer would, you would
think, spot the error.

But Bush is not up to the level of "anyone with half a brain"
apparently that I take as what we might expect.

Because he keeps saying that. He is either stupid, or he is a con.

Which do you think?

>>Bush is too dumb to be able to spot the grammatical error.
>

>Bush doesn't care to employ silly semantics which will denigrate the
>office and force a federal judge to fine him.

But that particular comment was not a silly semantic, and no one fined
him for it.

It was a grammatical error on the part of the questionner.

You can talk about other answers, but on this one Clinton was just
being appropriately precise to make crystal clear what his answer was.

It was the OPPOSITE of lying.

That you do not know this is ok, but Bush really should be smart
enough, and well informed enough, to get this stuff right.

Don't we have the right to expect CORRECT comments from a guy wanting
to be President?

I guess not. Mediocrity apparently is good enough for many.

>>Bush really does not "get" the point of the answer, because, unlike
>>millions, he is not smart enough to understand the grammatical error.
>

>So you are saying that the federal judge who fined him was a dummy?

She did not fine him for this answer. So your question has a false
implicit premise.

I actually calculated before she ruled that she should fine Clinton
$100,000, what I figured the legal cost of all the depositions and
stuff on Monica likely cost Paula's lawyers.

That is the damage of misleading them and making them waste their
time. The judge fined him $90,000.

But the "is is" comment is not part of that.

Again - no reason to expect you to know details - but a guy planning
to be President? I would kind of like him not to make mistakes like
this.

IT makes me very nervous to see all the mistakes Bush makes.

He is probably too lazy to bother to even check what he says.

The guy only will do two events a day. He does not do his homework.

He lacks curiosity about most policies.

ANd I think he gets big things wrong - like the SS plan and his tax
cut.

>>I do not think we need a dumbo President like that.
>>

>We presently have one.

No. That is absurd.

>And he and his cohorts will soon be gone, thankfully!

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr.

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 18:26:49 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
<jta...@tminet.com> wrote:

>"George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr." <tyre...@workOMITmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 10:52:25 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
>> <jta...@tminet.com> wrote:
>>

>> >"George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr." <tyre...@workOMITmail.com> wrote in
>message

>> >message

>sarcastic

>> >I can understand your need to project Gore's greatest weakness on to his
>> >opponent, but it isn't going to work this time. Gore is a liar and the
>> >public knows it.
>>
>> Note that I am specific in supporting my charges, and you are not.
>

>No need to roll out the android's record again. You and I both know, it is
>perception that really matters in politics.

Oh, it is a combo.

>John
>
>Gore = liar

>-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

George Leroy Tyrebiter, Jr

Pithy

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
In article <uqrrosc0jl9hldnt7...@4ax.com>, tyre...@workOMITmail.com says...

>On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 10:52:25 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
><jta...@tminet.com> wrote:

Snippage...

> [...]

>>> questionner.
>>
>>Clinton tried a cheezy excuse for Perjury.
>
>Not in his comment about the meaning of is. He happened to be smart,
>saw that the questionner had made a grammatical error, and replied to
>convey the correct answer, with precision.

And paid $850,000 for such precision!

>Bush is too dumb to be able to spot the grammatical error.

Bush doesn't care to employ silly semantics which will denigrate the
office and force a federal judge to fine him.

>Bush really does not "get" the point of the answer, because, unlike

>millions, he is not smart enough to understand the grammatical error.

So you are saying that the federal judge who fined him was a dummy?

>I do not think we need a dumbo President like that.

We presently have one.

And he and his cohorts will soon be gone, thankfully!

Clinton is a liar's moon in full illuminated disk.
Finding the proverbial grain of truth in this White
House is a drilling operation that would daunt Exxon.
--Norman Liebmann

Mr. Goodbar

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 18:17:32 -0400, "Chris Nelson"
<c.ne...@removethis.mindspring.com> wrote:

>Tarver Engineering <jta...@tminet.com> wrote in message
>> I don't know how we will apologise for winning both Houses
>and the
>> Presidency.
>
>If that were to happen, don't be surprised when YOUR freedoms
>are all taken away.

Like the freedom to send email that isn't snopped by the Feds?
Clinton/Gore have a terrible civil rights record and you know it.

>Chris Nelson
>
>400+ failed doomsday predictions!
>http://www.mindspring.com/~c.nelson
>
>AUDIO VIDEO DISCO - "I hear, I see, I learn"

---
If you're not an organ donor, you're not using your brain or your heart.

- Mr. Goodbar
---

Johann von Tebbes

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fa
n.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.conservatism,alt.politics.bush
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2000 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: Bradley SAT's only 465

Replicant wrote:

AL GORE, STUPID QUOTES - http://gargaro.com/algore.html

The Republicans controlled the Senate in '93? Do the Democrats know
this?
From Meet the Press 12/19/99 MR. RUSSERT: Senator, what did you think of
the
1996 Clinton-Gore campaign's approach to fund-raising?
Gore Invented the Internet
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative
in
creating the Internet," Gore said when asked to cite accomplishments
that
separate him from another Democratic presidential hopeful, former Sen.
Bill

Bradley of New Jersey, during an interview with Wolf Blitzer on CNN on
March
9, 1999. Gore supported technological advances related to the
advancement of
the Internet, but to say that HE took the initiative in creating the
Internet is a bit much.

"Americans in every region and in both political parties have been
shaken by
the betrayal of public trust ... and the dishonesty of the public
officials."...