WEHT THE BIRTHERS OF FOUR YEARS AGO?

Q JINN

Nov 25, 2012, 1:19:01 PM11/25/12

Dänk 42Ø

Nov 25, 2012, 1:52:38 PM11/25/12
On 11/25/2012 06:19 PM, Q JINN wrote:

> http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Chairman Obama's own State Department has been rejecting certain
passport applications from Texas because of a scheme where midwives
falsely signed birth documents for babies that were actually born in Mexico.

The Texas birth certificates in question are genuine state-issued
documents, but the information contained in them is false. Barack Obama
was allegedly born in a hospital, and though a doctor is likely to
charge a higher price for his signature than a midwife, such forgery is
possible.

http://www.texasobserver.org/born-to-be-barred/

Q JINN

Nov 25, 2012, 11:31:55 PM11/25/12
http://m.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate

The White House Blog

President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate

April 27, 2011 at 08:57 AM EST

Ed. Note: Read the transcript of the President's remarks following this release or watch the video here.

Viewing this video requires Adobe Flash Player 8 or higher. Download the free player.

In 2008, in response to media inquiries, the President's campaign requested his birth certificate from the state of Hawaii. The state sent the campaign the President's birth certificate, the same legal documentation provided to all Hawaiians as proof of birth in state, and the campaign immediately posted it on the internet. That birth certificate can be seen here (PDF).

When any citizen born in Hawaii requests their birth certificate, they receive exactly what the President received. In fact, the document posted on the campaign website is what Hawaiians use to get a driver's license from the state and the document recognized by the Federal Government and the courts for all legal purposes. That's because it is the birth certificate. This is not and should not be an open question.

The President believed the distraction over his birth certificate wasn't good for the country. It may have been good politics and good TV, but it was bad for the American people and distracting from the many challenges we face as a country. Therefore, the President directed his counsel to review the legal authority for seeking access to the long form certificate and to request on that basis that the Hawaii State Department of Health make an exception to release a copy of his long form birth certificate. They granted that exception in part because of the tremendous volume of requests they had been getting. President Barack Obama's long form birth certificate can be seen here (PDF):

Correspondence with the Hawaii State Department of Health can be seen here (PDF).

At a time of great consequence for this country – when we should be debating how we win the future, reduce our deficit, deal with high gas prices, and bring stability to the Middle East, Washington, DC, was once again distracted by a fake issue.  The President's hope is that with this step, we can move on to debating the bigger issues that matter to the American people and the future of the country.

Q JINN

Nov 25, 2012, 11:33:44 PM11/25/12
http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/27/barack-obama-birth-doctor-delivery-birth-certificate-ivalee-sinclair-dr-david-a-sinclair-attendant/

Obama Birth Doctor's Widow -- I Had NO IDEA!

4/27/2011 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Obama Birth Doctor's Widow -- I Had NO IDEA!
The wife of the doctor who delivered a newborn Barack Obama back in 1961 claims she had NO CLUE her late husband brought the future President into the world -- IN HAWAII -- until she saw B.O.'s birth certificate this morning.

0427_audio_launch_ivalee_sinclair_ex

TMZ spoke to Ivalee Sinclair -- the wife of Dr. David A. Sinclair -- who told us she was SHOCKED to see her husband's signature on Obama's birth certificate ... and now, even though Dr. Sinclair passed away in 2003, the entire family is CELEBRATING.
0427_david_signature
Ivalee tells us, "Life is full of surprises! We are huge Obama supporters and our whole family has been calling one another all morning."

She continues, "I know my husband is just looking down on us smiling.  We had no idea that he delivered President Obama until this morning when we saw the birth certificate ... It is very exciting.  I just can't believe it.  We had no way of knowing.  Everyone is calling us and I'm looking forward to calling all of the family back and informing them that it is true."

We also broke the news to Dr. Sinclair's son, Karl, who was blown away as you'll hear in the audio.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/27/barack-obama-birth-doctor-delivery-birth-certificate-ivalee-sinclair-dr-david-a-sinclair-attendant/#ixzz2DIEI9WGY