Dean asks ESPN to punt Rush

Poop Dogg

Oct 2, 2003, 1:15:48 AM10/2/03

"Patriotboy is Fair and Balanced" <t...@somecallme.net> wrote in message
news:Xns9407C7061FB...@216.168.3.44...
> "ESPN Should Punt Rush Limbaugh
> http://tinyurl.com/pegf
>
> Rush Limbaugh's comments this past week on why African American
> quarterbacks are succeeding in the NFL is repugnant and based on a
> skewed view of reality. In Rush Limbaugh's world, quarterbacks that
> are among the top in statistical ratings, that lead their teams to
> the brink of the Super Bowl and are repeatedly voted among the best
> players in the league are a creation of some media conspiracy.
>
> Wake up, Rush. African American quarterbacks have worked as hard as
> any other quarterback to achieve their position. Their success is due
> to the same reasons as any player is successful in the league -- they
> have worked tirelessly to perfect their game. Their accolades are due
> to their success on the field, not because the league or the media
> created them.

I'm not quite sure what the fuss is about. It sounds like Rush was
PRAISING blacks for their success in the NFL, not criticizing them
for it. What, is it now politically incorrect to point out professions
where blacks have succeeded? I hate football, but from what I've seen
blacks make up a grossly disproportionate number of team members
compared to their percentage of the general population. It's funny
how leftists who advocate affirmative action do not seem to want it
applied to sports, giving disadvantaged white athletes an unfair
advantage to try to balance out the racial makeup of sports teams.

> Rush Limbaugh's racist views are a sad remnant of a bigoted past that
> still lives today in the far right wing of the Republican Party.
> There is no place in legitmate American dialogue for the racist views
> along the likes of Rush Limbaugh."

Once again, what did Rush say that was allegedly "racist?" Care to
include the actual quote in question?

Yang, Fairer Than Fox and More Balanced than John Pointdexter

Oct 2, 2003, 1:23:21 AM10/2/03
On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 00:15:48 -0500, "Poop Dogg" <nos...@nospam.com>
wrote:

>"Patriotboy is Fair and Balanced" <t...@somecallme.net> wrote in message
>> "ESPN Should Punt Rush Limbaugh
>> http://tinyurl.com/pegf
>>
>> Rush Limbaugh's comments this past week on why African American
>> quarterbacks are succeeding in the NFL is repugnant and based on a
>> skewed view of reality. In Rush Limbaugh's world, quarterbacks that
>> are among the top in statistical ratings, that lead their teams to
>> the brink of the Super Bowl and are repeatedly voted among the best
>> players in the league are a creation of some media conspiracy.
>>
>> Wake up, Rush. African American quarterbacks have worked as hard as
>> any other quarterback to achieve their position. Their success is due
>> to the same reasons as any player is successful in the league -- they
>> have worked tirelessly to perfect their game. Their accolades are due
>> to their success on the field, not because the league or the media
>> created them.
>
>I'm not quite sure what the fuss is about. It sounds like Rush was
>PRAISING blacks for their success in the NFL, not criticizing them
>for it.

It sounds like you have no idea what you'er talking about.

>What, is it now politically incorrect to point out professions
>where blacks have succeeded? I hate football, but from what I've seen
>blacks make up a grossly disproportionate number of team members
>compared to their percentage of the general population. It's funny
>how leftists who advocate affirmative action do not seem to want it
>applied to sports, giving disadvantaged white athletes an unfair
>advantage to try to balance out the racial makeup of sports teams.

Do you even know what Rush Limbaugh said?

>> Rush Limbaugh's racist views are a sad remnant of a bigoted past that
>> still lives today in the far right wing of the Republican Party.
>> There is no place in legitmate American dialogue for the racist views
>> along the likes of Rush Limbaugh."
>
>Once again, what did Rush say that was allegedly "racist?" Care to
>include the actual quote in question?

-----

Yang
a.a. #28
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Socerey Division
Proudly plonked by Lani Girl and Crazyalec

The Bush 'balance' budget: -525 billion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: -3 million jobs and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -313 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush fuck up my country: Worthless

E.E.Bud Keith

Oct 2, 2003, 1:35:25 AM10/2/03

"Patriotboy is Fair and Balanced" <t...@somecallme.net> wrote in message
> "ESPN Should Punt Rush Limbaugh
> http://tinyurl.com/pegf
>
> Rush Limbaugh's comments this past week on why African American
> quarterbacks are succeeding in the NFL is repugnant and based on a
> skewed view of reality. In Rush Limbaugh's world, quarterbacks that
> are among the top in statistical ratings, that lead their teams to
> the brink of the Super Bowl and are repeatedly voted among the best
> players in the league are a creation of some media conspiracy.
>
> Wake up, Rush. African American quarterbacks have worked as hard as
> any other quarterback to achieve their position. Their success is due
> to the same reasons as any player is successful in the league -- they
> have worked tirelessly to perfect their game. Their accolades are due
> to their success on the field, not because the league or the media
> created them.
>
> ESPN knew what they were getting when they hired Limbaugh, who has
> shown intolerance for diversity in the past. According to FAIR
> (Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting), Limbaugh once told an African
> American caller into his radio show, "take that bone out of your nose
> and call me back." He also said, "Have you ever noticed how all
> composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?"
>
> While freedom of speech protects the right of people to say horribly
> offensive statements like this, there is no law requiring that
> networks like ESPN give them a venue to spew this ugly venom of
> bigotry.
>
> Rush Limbaugh should have never been hired in the first place by
> ESPN. But now that he has proven that he will not leave his bigoted
> views outside the studio, his contract should be immediately
> terminated. I will begin an online petition to ESPN demanding that
> he be dismissed.

> Rush Limbaugh's racist views are a sad remnant of a bigoted past that
> still lives today in the far right wing of the Republican Party.
> There is no place in legitmate American dialogue for the racist views
> along the likes of Rush Limbaugh."

In case you had not noticed it there is a place in American dialogue all
points of view or so sayrth the Constitution, if you do not like them you
have a perfect right not to listen, but you do not have the right to attempt
to stop him from stating his views. Or is it that free speech only applies
to liberals making statements that others might judge to be offensive
Perhaps you have not seen or heard of racist remarkes uttered by blacks, but
thats ok because they are oppressed and have a perfect right to say whatever
comes to their minds.

> --
> He who would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
> from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a
> precedent that will reach to himself.
> -- Thomas Paine
>
> Tim
> "Fair and Balanced"

Jeffraham Prestonian

Oct 2, 2003, 1:42:57 AM10/2/03
"Poop Dogg" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote

> Once again, what did Rush say that was allegedly "racist?" Care to
> include the actual quote in question?

The tape I saw, it seemed Rush was making a case
that the NFL had some social agenda (as if the NFL
needs to make a black QB "look good"; what's Steve
McNair, chopped liver?), and giving his opinion that
McNabb wasn't that great from Day One.

I think Rush is a fat gasbag, but I don't think he said
anything out-of-line or racist on this one. I don't agree
with ANY of his points on it, but he was offering an
opinion. It got him in trouble, but them's the breaks.

--
Toucan
Be heard. Spread the word.

Patriotboy is Fair and Balanced

Oct 2, 2003, 1:43:40 AM10/2/03
On 01 Oct 2003, "E.E.Bud Keith" <bud...@comcast.net> posted this:

> In case you had not noticed it there is a place in American
> dialogue all points of view or so sayrth the Constitution, if
> you do not like them you have a perfect right not to listen, but
> you do not have the right to attempt to stop him from stating
> his views.

Who's trying to shut Rush up?

--
The search for static security--in the law and elsewhere--is
misguided. The fact is security can only be achieved through constant

Tim
"Fair and Balanced"

Yang, Fairer Than Fox and More Balanced than John Pointdexter

Oct 2, 2003, 3:09:47 AM10/2/03
On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 00:42:57 -0500, "Jeffraham Prestonian"
<tou...@mailblocks.com> wrote:

>"Poop Dogg" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote
>
>> Once again, what did Rush say that was allegedly "racist?" Care to
>> include the actual quote in question?
>
>The tape I saw, it seemed Rush was making a case
>that the NFL had some social agenda (as if the NFL
>needs to make a black QB "look good"; what's Steve
>McNair, chopped liver?), and giving his opinion that
>McNabb wasn't that great from Day One.
>
>I think Rush is a fat gasbag, but I don't think he said
>anything out-of-line or racist on this one. I don't agree
>with ANY of his points on it, but he was offering an
>opinion. It got him in trouble, but them's the breaks.

Of course conservatives are all about personal reponsibility unless
it's applied to themselves. They are perfectly happy to tar and
feather the Dixie Chicks but now Rush Limbaugh is being 'persecuted'.
Poor baby.

Yang, Fairer Than Fox and More Balanced than John Pointdexter

Oct 2, 2003, 3:14:24 AM10/2/03
On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 00:35:25 -0500, "E.E.Bud Keith"
<bud...@comcast.net> wrote:

>In case you had not noticed it there is a place in American dialogue all
>points of view or so sayrth the Constitution, if you do not like them you
>have a perfect right not to listen, but you do not have the right to attempt
>to stop him from stating his views. Or is it that free speech only applies
>to liberals making statements that others might judge to be offensive
>Perhaps you have not seen or heard of racist remarkes uttered by blacks, but
>thats ok because they are oppressed and have a perfect right to say whatever
>comes to their minds.

Boo hoo. Another whiny Con.

Rush is no more deprived of his free speech than the Dixie Chicks
theirs. Oh, that's right, I forgot, you guys are hypocrites. Somehow
you have no problem trying to shut down the Dixie Chicks because its
the 'will of the people' but when the table is turned on Rush Limbaugh
all of a sudden you cop a persecution complex.

Get a grip.

Fester

Oct 2, 2003, 4:20:58 AM10/2/03

> On 01 Oct 2003, "E.E.Bud Keith" <bud...@comcast.net> posted this:
>
> > In case you had not noticed it there is a place in American
> > dialogue all points of view or so sayrth the Constitution, if
> > you do not like them you have a perfect right not to listen, but
> > you do not have the right to attempt to stop him from stating
> > his views.
>
> Who's trying to shut Rush up?

Er, Howard Dean and Wesley Clark to name 2.

Robert

Oct 2, 2003, 6:44:15 AM10/2/03

"Fester" <n...@home.com> wrote in message

No. It is beneficial to us for more and more people to know what a windbag
rushie is

Jeffrey Scott Linder

Oct 2, 2003, 8:23:30 AM10/2/03
Patriotboy is Fair and Balanced <t...@somecallme.net> wrote:

>On 01 Oct 2003, "E.E.Bud Keith" <bud...@comcast.net> posted this:
>
>> In case you had not noticed it there is a place in American
>> dialogue all points of view or so sayrth the Constitution, if
>> you do not like them you have a perfect right not to listen, but
>> you do not have the right to attempt to stop him from stating
>> his views.
>
>Who's trying to shut Rush up?

Howard Dean.
Wesley Clark.

I'm sure there are many more.

JSL

Patriotboy is Fair and Balanced

Oct 2, 2003, 9:52:04 AM10/2/03
On 02 Oct 2003, "Fester" <n...@home.com> posted this:

How are they trying to shut Rush up? He's free to say what he wants
in between fixes.

--
"Since when have we Americans been expected to bow submissively to
authority and speak with awe and reverence to those who represent

Sloppy Joe

Oct 2, 2003, 10:01:18 AM10/2/03

"Jeffrey Scott Linder" <linde...@osu.edu> wrote in message

I understand that there is a movement amongst the Democrats of the nation to
overthrow the President in the next election, isn't that sedition?

Jim Hutton

Oct 2, 2003, 9:59:32 AM10/2/03
> Of course conservatives are all about personal reponsibility unless
> it's applied to themselves. They are perfectly happy to tar and
> feather the Dixie Chicks but now Rush Limbaugh is being 'persecuted'.
> Poor baby.

Land of Free Speech, my ass.

aa 1696

Sloppy Joe

Oct 2, 2003, 10:19:15 AM10/2/03

"Jim Hutton" <athei...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

The tarring and feathering of the Dixie Chicks got them the honour of being
one of the biggest touring acts in music last summer.

"Man, burning those Beatle albums back in the 1960's really put them in
their place"

Roy. Just Roy.

Oct 2, 2003, 11:22:06 AM10/2/03
"E.E.Bud Keith" <bud...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<kZydnQSkrN6...@comcast.com>...

> but you do not have the right to attempt to stop him from stating
> his views.

Actually, if you are a private citizen, you do. Saying, "Shut the fvck
up" is also free speech. The Democratic candidates are, for all the
media attention, still only private citizens until they are elected.

> Or is it that free speech only applies
> to liberals making statements that others might judge to be offensive

Free speech applies to anybody. However, free speech only protects
your speech FROM THE GOVERNMENT. ESPN, and anyone watching it, are
free to exercise THEIR free speech as well.

Personally, I think ESPN was EXCEPTIONALLY tactful in the way they
handled the situation. By Rush's reaction, I think that ESPN gave Rush
the choice to either apologize on air or resign. To save face, he
resigned.

Eric Salmassy

Oct 2, 2003, 11:34:01 AM10/2/03

Rush has no constitutional right to spout off on ESPN. He can spout
off to his friends, he can spout off on the internet, he can spout off
in the parking lot waiting for his drug dealer.

Dean and Clark *do* have a constitutional right to ask that he be
removed from the show. They have no right to demand that any
particular show carry them saying so.

See how that works?

Douglas Berry

Oct 2, 2003, 12:18:14 PM10/2/03
Lo, many moons past, on Thu, 02 Oct 2003 12:23:30 GMT, a stranger
called by some linde...@osu.edu (Jeffrey Scott Linder) came forth
and told this tale in alt.atheism

The man still has a nationally syndicated radio show, yes? Has anyone
said word one about that? No.

His comments were outrageous, and showed that he is actually quite
ignorant of football. McNabb has a career QB rating of 77.5, not
stellar but pretty damn good. He complete;s just over 56% of his
passes, and has started 51 of the 57 games he's played in. Looking at
his first four seasons in the NFL, he rating has risen every year.

Steve McNair, of the Tennesse Titans, current has a QB rating of
*110.9*! That is stellar acheivement! His carreer rating is 82.9.

Neither of these players need the media to make headlines.. they do it
on their own.

I will note that when Kordell Stewart stinks up the field,
commentators waste no time in raking him over the coals.

--

Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

Ezekiel 13:20 "Wherefore thus saith the
Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows"

Ben Hayes

Oct 2, 2003, 2:39:42 PM10/2/03
"Sloppy Joe" <slo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<blhb6k$cn1j3$1...@ID-15498.news.uni-berlin.de>...

Please don't give them any ideas. It will be in Patriot Act III
before you can wave a weapon of mass destruction at it.

Ben

Jeffraham Prestonian

Oct 2, 2003, 3:46:06 PM10/2/03
"Ben Hayes" <benh...@my-deja.com> wrote

> > I understand that there is a movement amongst the Democrats of the
nation to
> > overthrow the President in the next election, isn't that sedition?
>
> Please don't give them any ideas. It will be in Patriot Act III
> before you can wave a weapon of mass destruction at it.

Er, shouldn't the word "fictional" precede WMD
in that sentence? Or the word "program" follow?

Jeffraham Prestonian

Oct 2, 2003, 3:53:24 PM10/2/03
"Douglas Berry" <pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote

> Steve McNair, of the Tennesse Titans, current has a QB rating of
> *110.9*! That is stellar acheivement! His carreer rating is 82.9.

Which is why, on the face of it, Rush's comments
seemed off-base to me. As any Titans fan will attest,
the press hardly fawns over McNair's performance --
except to posit that he would continue playing with
an amputated leg. :) That guy gets *very* little
respect in the media, in terms of his abilities, so if
there's a "social issue," as Rush put it, the media
has missed a good opportunity with McNair to
advance it, IMO (disclaimer: yes, I'm a Titans fan).

Fester

Oct 2, 2003, 7:30:19 PM10/2/03

"Robert" <wayne_s...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Why, you thinking of running against him?

JTEM

Oct 2, 2003, 10:24:37 PM10/2/03

"Jeffrey Scott Linder" <linde...@osu.edu> wrote

I believe that what they both said was that Rush should be fired
from his ESPN job.

Jeffrey Scott Linder

Oct 3, 2003, 2:59:00 PM10/3/03
"Sloppy Joe" <slo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Overthrow?

JSL

Jeffrey Scott Linder

Oct 3, 2003, 3:00:12 PM10/3/03
Eric Salmassy <eric...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Pretty scary for a potential chief executive to inject himself into
such matters. Seems rather...well...unpresidential.

JSL

Jeffrey Scott Linder

Oct 3, 2003, 3:01:32 PM10/3/03
"JTEM" <jay...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yes, if effect, shutting him up.

Do you want your next president making hiring/firing decisions in the
private sector?

JSL

Patriotboy is Fair and Balanced

Oct 3, 2003, 3:26:08 PM10/3/03
On 03 Oct 2003, linde...@osu.edu (Jeffrey Scott Linder) posted
this:

> Do you want your next president making hiring/firing decisions
> in the private sector?

Deam and Clark own Disney?

--
"The concept of military necessity is seductively broad, and
has a dangerous plasticity. Because they invariably have the

Tim
"Fair and Balanced"

JTEM

Oct 3, 2003, 6:39:22 PM10/3/03

"Jeffrey Scott Linder" <linde...@osu.edu> wrote

> >I believe that what they both said was that Rush should be fired
> >from his ESPN job.

> Yes, if effect, shutting him up.

Assuming that Rush Limbaugh didn't already have 987^576 times
more media time than any ten of us combined -- without ever
appearing on ESPN -- you have a point.

Otherwise you're a complete loser who's blown things way out
of proportion.

JTEM

Oct 3, 2003, 6:40:38 PM10/3/03

"Patriotboy is Fair and Balanced" <t...@somecallme.net> wrote

> On 03 Oct 2003, linde...@osu.edu (Jeffrey Scott Linder)

> > Do you want your next president making hiring/firing decisions
> > in the private sector?

> Deam and Clark own Disney?

Yes. Yes they do.

That, and if Rush limpballs isn't on ESPN he's affectively shut out
of the media.

I mean, it's not like he already has a nationally syndicated radio
program...

Brian Quincy Hutchings

Oct 3, 2003, 6:46:36 PM10/3/03
maybe Rush will learn the definition of the word,
republic. also, "mainstream economists" have,
since the early 20th cce, taken the Marxist definition
of "capitalism," to be the same as the "British Liberal Free Trade"
of Adam Smith's tract for the E.India Co.,
_The Wealth of Nations_, published in 1776
by Penguin, Ltd. (mostly in America on American trees).

http://members.tripod.com/~american_almanac/tobacco.htm

linde...@osu.edu (Jeffrey Scott Linder) wrote in message news:<3f7dc76b...@nntp.service.ohio-state.edu>...

> Do you want your next president making hiring/firing decisions in the
> private sector?

--les ducs de Buffet;
vote None of the Below
on Trickier Dick Cheney's California Recall & e-Dereg!
http://larouchepub.com

Jeffraham Prestonian

Oct 3, 2003, 9:41:41 PM10/3/03
"Jeffrey Scott Linder" <linde...@osu.edu> wrote

> >I believe that what they both said was that Rush should be fired

> >from his ESPN job.
>
> Yes, if effect, shutting him up.

... 'cause we all know, ESPN is Rush's only forum, and
football commentary would suffer immensely without him.

JTEM

Oct 3, 2003, 10:59:00 PM10/3/03

July 24, 2001 4:02 PM EDT

OXYCONTIN HOLDS SECRET TO GAY PILL

Story by Andrew Weisman

The media is filled with stories on the newest scourge to
hit America's streets, the latest "hip" drug, Oxycontin. We
gloss over the reports on this latest fad to hit the drug
culture, this "Poor man's smack," the "Hillbilly Heroin,"
failing to so much as register the fact that the pills are
selling for as much as $300 a piece, many times higher
than the price of heroin. What's a little inconsistency in
news reporting anyway? We don't even notice anymore.
We've got a coffee to finish, a bus to catch. Wondering
how a new, rarely prescribed and extremely expensive
drug could come to such high demand would only slow
us down. And what a demand it is.

CNN reports that no less than 37 pharmacies in
Massachusetts alone have been robbed of their Oxycontin
supply, all in a brief six-month period. To this we must
add the countless number of doses obtained with
prescriptions, either forged by addicts or written out by
liberal doctors. Huge quantities of this drug hitting the
streets, all this demand, and the medias only response is
to claim that it's an "inexpensive" alternative to drugs
costing much, much less. Why the lies? Why the cover
up? It's because the truth would hurt you so much more
than the lie.

THE TRUTH

Oxycontin is a main ingredient to the "gay pill," the
chemical compound proven to turn normal, red-blooded men
and boys into devout homosexuals. Worse yet, Oxycontin
alone is enough to win the average male over to the
homosexual lifestyle.

HOW IT WORKS

Oxycontin is a powerful, synthetic opium derivative, and
a quick, efficient painkiller. How it works is by latching
itself on to your body's nerve receptors, blocking them so
that your nerves are unable to report pain. Unfortunately,
your body reports physical pleasure using this exact same
process. If anything, physical pleasure, like from sex, is
blocked much more quickly and easily than the pain caused
by a cancer. The same amount of Oxycontin used to treat the
pain from cancer would be enough to block physical sexual
pleasure in any five men. It is in this manner that the victim
of Oxycontin is stripped of a normal sex life, with the
operative word being "normal."

THE LINK TO HOMOSEXUALITY

It has long been established that homosexual sex is a great
deal more intense than normal sex. Starting with Kinsey in
1947, researchers have been documenting the heightened
physical pleasure and increased psychological response
found in men who engage in homosexual acts. What's more,
this "heightened" sexuality appears to be true regardless of
whether or not the male experiences physical contact with
another male, or simply engages in homosexual fantasies
while masturbating. Homosexual sex is simply that intense.
As the respected researcher Dr. Paul Cameron of The Family
Research Institute stated in an interview published in the
March 1999 issue of "The Rolling Stone" magazine:

"If you isolate sexuality as something solely for one's own
personal amusement, and all you want is the most satisfying
orgasm you can get - and that is what homosexuality seems
to be - then homosexuality seems too powerful to resist. The
evidence is that men do a better job on men, and women on
women, if all you are looking for is orgasm." A little later
Dr. Cameron went on to add:

"It's pure sexuality. It's almost like pure heroin. It's such a rush."

The research makes it clear: Homosexual sex is well beyond
anything normal people can experience, and this is how
Oxycontin alone can turn people gay.

CLIMB UP AND JOIN US

Just a small amount of Oxycontin, with it's nerve defeating
powers, eliminates your ability to experience normal sex.
Although some men do report that they are capable of
functioning sexually while on Oxycontin, all report that the
physical pleasure and psychological stimulation is almost
nil. Literally, by blocking the nerve receptors in your body,
Oxycontin raises the threshold necessary to feel physical
stimulation (be it pain or pleasure) to a point much higher
than normal sex is usually able to attain. Victims soon
discover that they are left with few choices; they must either
forgo sex, accept drastically diminshed sexual feelings or
turn to homosexuality in order to experience orgasmic
pleasure as they were accustomed.

HOOKED

If exposure to Oxycontin will entice normal, healthy men
and boys to engage in homosexual activity (including, but
not limited to homosexual fantasies while masturbating),
eliminating the Oxycontin will restore them to a normal,
heterosexual lifestyle. Right? Wrong. The exact opposite is
true. It is when the victim is off Oxycontin, and it is cleared
from their system, that their sexual capacity is restored to
"normal" and they discover the "allure" of homosexuality.

The problem is, while on Oxycontin, they were
experiencing homosexual sex at the same intensity as they
had previously experienced heterosexual sex. The
Oxycontin raised their pleasure threshold, so the
homosexual sex was no better, if not worse, than the normal
sex they had previously experienced. It is only after the
Oxycontin is removed from their system, and they engage in
homosexual behavior, that they finally experience sex as does
a homosexual male, and they understand what they've been
missing with normal sex.

THE FACTS

As many as 75% of Oxycontin victims report a return to their
previous homosexual lifestyle, either fantasizing about or
having sexual contact with other males, within two days of
kicking the drug. The figure grows to over 90% within a
two-week period, with the remainder falling well below the
expected "false reports" of heterosexuality, given the stigma
attached to being gay within this society.

NO RETURN

Unfortunately, once a victim has been "turned on" to
homosexual sex there appears to be no turning back. "It's a
'Keeping up With The Jones' mentality," one researcher
explained. "People are happy with what they've got right up
until the moment they discover that somebody else has it
better. Once they've seen the lights of Paris," he said, something
of a pun on Gay Pari, "They're no longer happy living on the farm."

Ctrl Alt Del

Oct 3, 2003, 10:59:48 PM10/3/03
In article <cu-cnV4GlZx...@comcast.com>, jay...@yahoo.com says...

If he hasn't tried it out yet, He will have plenty of chances to find out, if
he's gay in jail.

Levy Oates

Oct 4, 2003, 2:52:17 AM10/4/03
On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 22:59:00 -0400, "JTEM" <jay...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>It has long been established that homosexual sex is a great
>deal more intense than normal sex.

Is there anyone out there who can confirm this for me?

---------

Archdeacom Levy Oates
On behalf of the Prophet Eric Peabody (pbuh)
Basingstoke, England
http://www.angelfire.com/alt/bumblism/

JTEM

Oct 4, 2003, 5:00:05 AM10/4/03

"Levy Oates" <levy_...@hotmail.com> wrote

> >It has long been established that homosexual sex is a great
> >deal more intense than normal sex.

> Is there anyone out there who can confirm this for me?

Sex researcher and all around darling of the Christian right wing,
Dr. Paul Cameron of the "Family Research Institute."

I checked it out. Go to Google and punch in:

"Paul Cameron" "Rolling Stone"

The quotes are genuine. Here's a blurb from the Orlando Weekly:

http://www.orlandoweekly.com/weird/index.asp?now=1793

James Monroe

Oct 4, 2003, 11:49:19 AM10/4/03
On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 07:52:17 +0100, Levy Oates
<levy_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 22:59:00 -0400, "JTEM" <jay...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>It has long been established that homosexual sex is a great
>>deal more intense than normal sex.
>
>Is there anyone out there who can confirm this for me?

Too bad the gay blade King Pineapple has disappeared due to his
embarrassment over the drunken bush's failures. His consultation could
be germane for once.

>---------
>
>Archdeacom Levy Oates
>On behalf of the Prophet Eric Peabody (pbuh)
>Basingstoke, England
>http://www.angelfire.com/alt/bumblism/

"Hard work never hurt anyone.But,
there's no point in taking a chance."
Ronald Reagan

jaym1212

Oct 4, 2003, 12:48:28 PM10/4/03
A plant is so genetically different from humans that we accept it for
what it is and do not make a moral judgement that is bad or wrong.
However, when the genetic difference is very minor, many of us start
to make moral judgements that they (Gays) are bad or wrong. At what
threshold of genetic difference should be we start becoming morally
judgemental?

Bear Trucker Lvr

Oct 4, 2003, 2:11:12 PM10/4/03
"JTEM" <jay...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<cu-cnV4GlZx...@comcast.com>...

> July 24, 2001 4:02 PM EDT
>
> OXYCONTIN HOLDS SECRET TO GAY PILL

<snipped for brevity>

If this is not the epitome of junk science. No facts, no
documentation to back it up, and the most REDICULOUS premisis. Makes
a middle of the road guy like me just cringe...

people actually BELIEVE this tripe?

Ctrl Alt Del

Oct 4, 2003, 2:00:24 PM10/4/03
In article <urqtnvoheker8f566...@4ax.com>, nos...@lessspam.net
says...

> On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 07:52:17 +0100, Levy Oates
> <levy_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 22:59:00 -0400, "JTEM" <jay...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >>It has long been established that homosexual sex is a great
> >>deal more intense than normal sex.
> >
> >Is there anyone out there who can confirm this for me?
>
> Too bad the gay blade King Pineapple has disappeared due to his
> embarrassment over the drunken bush's failures. His consultation could
> be germane for once.

All he's capable of throwing around insults.

I doubt he would have anything to contribute on any subject, even one he is
intimately familiar with.

James Monroe

Oct 4, 2003, 4:06:24 PM10/4/03
On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 18:00:24 GMT, Ctrl Alt Del <sp...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>In article <urqtnvoheker8f566...@4ax.com>, nos...@lessspam.net
>says...
>> On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 07:52:17 +0100, Levy Oates
>> <levy_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >Is there anyone out there who can confirm this for me?
>>
>> Too bad the gay blade King Pineapple has disappeared due to his
>> embarrassment over the drunken bush's failures. His consultation could
>> be germane for once.
>
>All he's capable of throwing around insults.
>
>I doubt he would have anything to contribute on any subject, even one he is
>intimately familiar with.

No doubt you're correct.

Levy Oates

Oct 5, 2003, 1:24:10 AM10/5/03

OK, thanks for the info, but when I asked if anyone could verify that gay sex
was more fun than straight sex, I was kinda hoping that someone with personal
experience of both could give us an opinion ;-)

Raymond

Oct 5, 2003, 6:35:56 AM10/5/03
"JTEM" <jay...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<cu-cnV4GlZx...@comcast.com>...
****************

It sure looks like Rush is in for some bad time. I don't like him or
his politics but I still have to see the proof that he ate the
quantity of junk that is claimed. This guy sure is the last person I
ever expected to get so screwed up. There has been talk around the
internet for a long time about his drug use and possible homosexual
activity that I questioned. I read where the drug was VICODIN which is
alleged to act much like oxycontin.

There is a site that spends a great deal of time on Rush and there
are some comments about him that may or may not be true.
Look it over and decide for yourselves.

There is one woman on there that says she had sex with Rush when she
shared time with him in a rehab place in Florida.

"Rush Is A Vicodin Gulping Closet Queen"
Try: http://killdevilhill.com/rushlimbaughchat/messages2/964.html

I guess we will see. If he doesn't end up in the can, he is now
qualified to run for political office. Bob Graham's term is up in 2004
and since BOB won't be president, like he want's to be, Rush could run
against him and now, with this new revelation of his fucked up life
style, he would be a sure winner. Especially in Florida.

Enjoy Yom Kippur

Bluerhymer
************************

JTEM

Oct 6, 2003, 3:34:11 AM10/6/03

"Levy Oates" <levy_...@hotmail.com> wrote

> OK, thanks for the info, but when I asked if anyone could
> verify that gay sex was more fun than straight sex, I was
> kinda hoping that someone with personal experience of
> both could give us an opinion ;-)

In Dubya's America?

Perish the thought!

Jeffrey Scott Linder

Oct 6, 2003, 2:27:27 PM10/6/03
"JTEM" <jay...@yahoo.com> wrote:

The irony of that statement must have escaped you.

JSL

JTEM

Oct 7, 2003, 1:18:05 AM10/7/03

"Jeffrey Scott Linder" <linde...@osu.edu> wrote

> >> Yes, if effect, shutting him up.

> >Assuming that Rush Limbaugh didn't already have 987^576 times
> >more media time than any ten of us combined -- without ever
> >appearing on ESPN -- you have a point.
> >
> >Otherwise you're a complete loser who's blown things way out
> >of proportion.

> The irony of that statement must have escaped you.

That you can't see how idiotic your claims are?

How do you "shut up" a man by kicking him off ESPN, when he
has a nationally syndicated radio program?

The Fair and Balanced Weasel

Oct 7, 2003, 8:56:48 AM10/7/03

The right wing has to feed it's terrible need to feel victimized. We
terrible liberals aren't allowing Rush his playful game of mocking
Negroes.

-
'A people living under the perpetual menace of war and invasion is
very easy to govern. It demands no social reforms. It does not haggle
over expenditures on armaments and military equipment. It pays
without discussion, it ruins itself, and that is an excellent thing
for the syndicates of financiers and manufacturers for whom patriotic
terrors are an abundant source of gain.'
Anatole France
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
Pay your taxes so the rich don't have to.
For the finest in liberal/leftist commentary,
http://www.zeppscommentaries.com

Jeffrey Scott Linder

Oct 7, 2003, 10:46:07 AM10/7/03
"JTEM" <jay...@yahoo.com> wrote:

That's one front. The next is the "Equal Time" provisions people are
trying to enact.

JSL

JTEM

Oct 7, 2003, 1:12:48 PM10/7/03

"Jeffrey Scott Linder" <linde...@osu.edu> wrote

> >How do you "shut up" a man by kicking him off ESPN, when he

> >has a nationally syndicated radio program?

> That's one front. The next is the "Equal Time" provisions people
> are trying to enact.

Great. But before you translate that into English, would you mind
answering my question?

Thanks in advance.