Why Did Hussein Replace McChrystal With Petraeus?

Eddie Haskell

Jun 24, 2010, 1:05:33 PM6/24/10
Hussein and his fascist cohorts were smearing the shit out of Petraeus back
during Bush, calling him a liar and everything else. Then when his surge was
seeing success they did everything in their power to discredit it with the
stupidest fucking excuses imaginable. Now he's their darling.

Why?

Oh, that's right Hussein is a democrat and Bush was a republican. So when a
republican is in office democrat power is all important and fuck the
country. Even if it means immoral smears and character assassination against
good and competent people so fucking be it. Even if it means wanting the
country to lose a war so fucking be it. Power at all costs no matter what.
The ends justify the means and democrats must have POWER by god even if it
means the destruction of the country.

The only way anyone could be a democrat is to either be stupid as shit or
immoral as hell.

Or both.

Fuck you. Fuck you all..

-Eddie Haskell

Spartakus

Jun 24, 2010, 1:10:30 PM6/24/10
"Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:

So, Eddie... have anything non-stupid or non-crazy to contribute?

Ron

Jun 24, 2010, 1:30:16 PM6/24/10
.
.
Re: Fuck you. Fuck you all..

You need a penis for that.

Eddie Haskell

Jun 24, 2010, 1:50:19 PM6/24/10

"Spartakus" <spar...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

My god, what an insane thing to say.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Jun 24, 2010, 1:55:22 PM6/24/10

"Ron" <ronea...@att.net> wrote in message

Get your mom to dry corn-hole you with her strap-on.

Now, fuck you. Fuck you all..

-Eddie Haskell

softsofa

Jun 25, 2010, 8:35:48 AM6/25/10
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 12:05:33 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com>
wrote:

>Hussein and his fascist cohorts were smearing the shit out of Petraeus back
>during Bush, calling him a liar and everything else. Then when his surge was
>seeing success they did everything in their power to discredit it with the
>stupidest fucking excuses imaginable. Now he's their darling.

Petraeus is one great guy. He knows full well that he's in an
environment of surrender monkeys and slander mongers. So why is he
there? Country first.

Not socialized medicine first. Not crack-whore spending first. Not
amnesty for unassimilated illegal aliens first. Country first.

He'd die rather than flush us down the toilet. Now he's surrounded by
those with their fingers on the handle.

"I" just can't see how he's going to pull this off. The combo of
Obama's pullout timetable, administration and Congressional
surrender-monkey back-stabbers, Afghan corruption, and Progressive
combat restrictions seem insurmountable... far worse than what he
faced in Iraq. If he is able to win, he's one of the greatest military
geniuses in history.

>Why?
>
>Oh, that's right Hussein is a democrat and Bush was a republican. So when a
>republican is in office democrat power is all important and fuck the
>country. Even if it means immoral smears and character assassination against
>good and competent people so fucking be it. Even if it means wanting the
>country to lose a war so fucking be it. Power at all costs no matter what.
>The ends justify the means and democrats must have POWER by god even if it
>means the destruction of the country.
>
>The only way anyone could be a democrat is to either be stupid as shit or
>immoral as hell.
>
>Or both.
>
>Fuck you. Fuck you all..

[]softsofa[]

Tim Crowley

Jun 25, 2010, 9:07:03 AM6/25/10
On Jun 24, 10:05 am, "Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:

> Fuck you. Fuck you all..

Buahahahaha. hint: scream in impotent pain some more. It's funny.

G. Chomway

Jun 25, 2010, 9:20:13 AM6/25/10
Tim Crowley wrote

> On Jun 24, 10:05ÿam, "Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:
>>

>> Fuck you. Fuck you all..
>
> Buahahahaha. hint: scream in impotent pain some more. It's funny.

The non-MSM media says that Obama is a marxist muslim from Kenya and since
that makes him inelligible to be POTUS, has no right to be making these
decisions or even living in the White House.

I want to know when the Republicans and Teabaggers plan to rise up, overthrow
the foreigner and replace him with Sarah Palin and Rand Paul?

Phlip

Jun 25, 2010, 9:39:14 AM6/25/10

Obama tapped Petraeus because he's a strong brand.

Petraeus was the guy who got "The Surge Worked" into the headlines for
the Bushes, hoping to keep their game going with McBush.

The horrific irony was the "Surge" didn't work; Petraeus could have
"pacified" Iraq without extra troops. The Surge was just window-
dressing (and a ramp-up for Iran).

Petraeus pacified Iraq by changing sides, arming the Sunnis (and
Baathists), and disarming Shi'ites. The survivors fled.

Put another way, Petreaus did it the old-fashioned way: Ethnic
Cleansing.

Obama wants that old Petraeus magic for Afghanistan now.

Message has been deleted

Eddie Haskell

Jun 25, 2010, 10:25:25 AM6/25/10

"softsofa" <soft...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 12:05:33 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Hussein and his fascist cohorts were smearing the shit out of Petraeus
>>back
>>during Bush, calling him a liar and everything else. Then when his surge
>>was
>>seeing success they did everything in their power to discredit it with the
>>stupidest fucking excuses imaginable. Now he's their darling.
>
> Petraeus is one great guy. He knows full well that he's in an
> environment of surrender monkeys and slander mongers. So why is he
> there? Country first.
>
> Not socialized medicine first. Not crack-whore spending first. Not
> amnesty for unassimilated illegal aliens first. Country first.
>
> He'd die rather than flush us down the toilet. Now he's surrounded by
> those with their fingers on the handle.
>
> "I" just can't see how he's going to pull this off. The combo of
> Obama's pullout timetable, administration and Congressional
> surrender-monkey back-stabbers, Afghan corruption, and Progressive
> combat restrictions seem insurmountable... far worse than what he
> faced in Iraq. If he is able to win, he's one of the greatest military
> geniuses in history.

All well said.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Jun 25, 2010, 10:27:21 AM6/25/10

<Nor...@tweet.net> wrote in message

> On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 05:35:48 -0700, softsofa <soft...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Petraeus is one great guy. He knows full well that he's in an
>>environment of surrender monkeys and slander mongers. So why is he
>>there? Country first.
>
> Petraeus is defending the nation built with progressive and liberal
> values, policy, and programs

That must be why the average top marginal income tax rate was lower during
Clinton that even Reagan, huh you lying little government cheese whore?

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Jun 25, 2010, 10:37:56 AM6/25/10

"Phlip" <phli...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Jun 25, 6:07 am, Tim Crowley <timmyturm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 24, 10:05 am, "Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:
>
> > Fuck you. Fuck you all..
>
> Buahahahaha. hint: scream in impotent pain some more. It's funny.

> Obama tapped Petraeus because he's a strong brand.

Is that why you smeared him during Bush? Did you know that character
assassination is as about as immoral as it gets? How much did the DNC pay
you for your soul?

> Petraeus was the guy who got "The Surge Worked" into the headlines for
> the Bushes, hoping to keep their game going with McBush.

> The horrific irony was the "Surge" didn't work

That's the spirit. Credit where credit's due. That would be the right thing
to do so you find it abhorrent. How do you sleep at night? What's it like
living a life of lies? What's it like having to deny reality in service of
your DNC masters? Have you no fucking shame?

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Jun 25, 2010, 10:58:25 AM6/25/10

"Tim Crowley" <timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Jun 24, 10:05 am, "Eddie Haskell" <io...@ddvtt.com> wrote:

> Fuck you. Fuck you all..

> Buahahahaha. hint: scream in impotent pain some more. It's funny.

May the gyro affect from your spinner rims run you off the road into a tree.

-Eddie Haskell

softsofa

Jun 25, 2010, 3:48:25 PM6/25/10
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:10:37 -0600, Nor...@tweet.net wrote:

>>On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 05:35:48 -0700, softsofa wrote:

>>Petraeus is one great guy. He knows full well that he's in an
>>environment of surrender monkeys and slander mongers. So why is he
>>there? Country first.

>Petraeus is defending the nation built with progressive and liberal
>values, policy, and programs

All credit to the Party! No credit to the Enemies of the State!

>Thanks for reminding us

"I"? You just reminded yourself. Look... it's in the sentence just
before your last sentence. Effective short-term memory needs to be
longer than 5 seconds.

>>Not socialized medicine first. Not crack-whore spending first. Not
>>amnesty for unassimilated illegal aliens first. Country first.

>>He'd die rather than flush us down the toilet. Now he's surrounded by
>>those with their fingers on the handle.

>>"I" just can't see how he's going to pull this off. The combo of
>>Obama's pullout timetable, administration and Congressional
>>surrender-monkey back-stabbers, Afghan corruption, and Progressive
>>combat restrictions seem insurmountable... far worse than what he
>>faced in Iraq. If he is able to win, he's one of the greatest military
>>geniuses in history.

>IF you ever come up with ANYTHING a conservative actually did since
>the mid 19th century-----be sure and let us know

That's a fallacy of logic known as a Red Herring. The issue is
Petraeus being surrounded by back-stabbing surrender monkeys, not your
goofy diversion attempt.

>(we won't wait up for your answer)

Nappy-time for the Nanny-Statist, "we"? How imperious of you-all.

[]softsofa[]

Phlip

Jun 25, 2010, 4:01:44 PM6/25/10
On Jun 25, 12:48 pm, softsofa <softs...@comcast.net> wrote:

> That's a fallacy of logic known as a Red Herring. The issue is
> Petraeus being surrounded by back-stabbing surrender monkeys, not your
> goofy diversion attempt.

Sounds like the surrender monkeys are the red herrings.

Oooh, I get it. You mean Obama (the monkey part of the equation) has
surrendered to you armchair general war-mongers.

Point!

softsofa

Jun 25, 2010, 5:19:02 PM6/25/10
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 13:01:44 -0700 (PDT), Phlip blathered:

>>On Jun 25, 12:48 pm, softsofa <softs...@comcast.net> wrote:

>> That's a fallacy of logic known as a Red Herring. The issue is
>> Petraeus being surrounded by back-stabbing surrender monkeys, not your
>> goofy diversion attempt.

>Sounds like the surrender monkeys are the red herrings.

What you smokin'? Smoke _after_ you post.

>Oooh, I get it.

Translation: you don't get it.

> You mean Obama (the monkey part of the equation) has
>surrendered

"Obama the monkey", you racist backstabbing surrender-monkey? Let's

>The combo of Obama's pullout timetable, administration and

>Congressional surrender-monkey back-stabbers,[. . .]"

Any non-idiot will note that surrender-monkey refers to many in both
the Executive and Legislative branches. Secondly, "surrender-monkey"
is not a racist statement (except to an idiot). "cheese-eating
surrender-monkeys" refers to all Nannystate defeatists like yourself.

>to you armchair general war-mongers.

That is a fallacy of logic known as False Dichotomy. This occurs if
someone presents a situation as having only two alternatives when in
fact many other alternatives exist. There are many alternatives to
being a surrender monkey (eg. you) besides war-monger.

>Point!

Good thing for you that nobody is keeping score.

[]softsofa[]

Eddie Haskell

Jun 25, 2010, 5:52:32 PM6/25/10

"softsofa" <soft...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Oh yeah?

Softsofa: 325

Phileep: 0

-Eddie Haskell

Message has been deleted

Sid9

Jun 26, 2010, 11:16:55 AM6/26/10

"Shalome.org" wrote in message
> [...]
> lack of nuance. Superiors are either complete idiots or great leaders,
> and such opinions rotate daily, if not in the same conversation. Throw
> a little booze into the mix and the boisterous opinions intensify. Now
> add a Leftist freelancer for a gonzo magazine whose idea of a cover
> story looks like Cameron Diaz covering the situation in Gaza, and an
> entire war is undermined.
>
> Make no mistake: McChrystal isn't good with the Lame Stream Media, and
> he's not comfortable in the glare of their Spotlight. He's admitted as
> much. He's a Warrior, not a politician, even by general officer
> standards. But he's hardly the first American general comfortable in a
> firefight but out of his element with the press. General George Patton
> was notorious for speaking his mind to reporters, questioning war
> planners and the loyalty of allies. Few would argue that History would
> have turned out better without George Patton leading the way. Because
> of Barack Hussein Obama's notoriously thin skin, history will find out
> by proxy regarding McChrystal's petulant dismissal.
>
> Obama & Co. deserve a bit of return fire. He appointed General
> McChrystal after an unprepared meeting with him for only 10 minutes.
> Barack then subsequently committed thirty thousand troops more troops,
> bringing the total American force to a full 100,000. And only now does
> Obama's mouthpiece Robert Gibbs lament that "Parents of soldiers need
> to know that the 'structure' where they're sending their "children" is
> one that is capable & mature enough in prosecuting a War." (It's
> difficult to find a Soldier, Sailor, Airman, or Marine who isn't
> offended when referred to collectively as "children.")
>
> How many American troops, exactly, did Obama put in a flag-draped
> coffin because he appointed the "immature" and "incapable" McChrystal
> as his Commanding General? How grossly incompetent is
> Commander-in-Chief Obama that he couldn't bother determining
> McChrystal's "maturity" before pinning a Fourth Star on him and giving
> him a War?
>
> One thing is certain: Obama is going to plant a lot more soldiers in
> Arlington. This was General Stanley McChrystal's war. He literally
> wrote the book on Afghanistan Counterinsurgency, and had the support
> and most critically, the Trust of the notoriously fickle Afghan
> government. (Something Obama will never have.) And on the threshold of
> the biggest battle in the heart of enemy territory, Barack is fucking
> things up. He's not changing horses mid-stream. Rather, he shot his
> horse dead and has decided to swim for a while.
>
> General David Petraeus, the rightfully celebrated Savior of Iraq and
> an undisputed military genius, has been chosen as Stanley McChrystal's
> successor. But should he not find success twice-over in Afghanistan,
> don't worry, as the casualty numbers soar, at least Obama's and Joe
> Biden's hypersensitive feelings will have been spared.

.
.
He may have succeeded before, but he was failing at his recent assignment.
He had to replaced. He had to be replaced with a different reason than
failure

Message has been deleted