Republicans Outnumber Democrats

Raff

Jan 27, 2002, 5:00:49 PM1/27/02
http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2002/1/25/201217

A First: Republicans Outnumber Democrats
"For the first time in the history of political polling, more voters
identify themselves as Republicans than Democrats, according to the first
bipartisan Battleground Poll of this election year," Cox News Service
reported today.
Forty percent of voters are Republicans and 35 percent Democrats, according
to the poll by Republican Ed Goeas and Democrat Celinda Lake.
"I see this not as a problem for the Democrats as much as an opportunity for
the Republicans," Goeas said.
He attributed the change to the soaring popularity of President Bush.
"He is the first person we've seen come along since Ronald Reagan that is
branding the Republican Party, as opposed to the Republican Party defining
who the man is," Goeas said.
Bush is "moving his party" toward the center from the conservative positions
held by the GOP since the Reagan era, Lake said.
She said that in the poll's measure of "voting behavior" - how people
actually plan to vote - Democrats still lead, 46 percent to 43 percent.
Nonetheless, the shift is historic. Until now, even when Republicans have
crushed the likes of Michael Dukakis, Walter Mondale and George McGovern,
Democrats always led in party identification, Cox News said.
The poll surveyed 1,000 registered likely voters nationwide Jan. 6-8. It has
a margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage points.

--
"Liberal: A man suffering from an overwhelming conviction to believe what is
not true."

mhirtes

Jan 27, 2002, 4:56:26 PM1/27/02
Word!

\

harrison numbugger

Jan 27, 2002, 6:24:30 PM1/27/02
Hmmm. and still the democratic candidate for president received a half a
million more votes then the little idiot......

Poppi Fellipi

Jan 27, 2002, 6:34:00 PM1/27/02

"harrison numbugger" <hnumb...@leftofcenter.net> wrote in message

> Hmmm. and still the democratic candidate for president received a half a
> million more votes then the little idiot......

Yep, you gotta love that one still. You will be crying over that for the
rest of your life. Too bad the Prez is elected by the Electoral College, and
not a lot of left wing kooks from California.

bu...@appointed.com

Jan 27, 2002, 6:31:17 PM1/27/02
On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:00:49 -0900, "Raff" <nos...@spamdnc.com> wrote
like a right wing nut;

>A First: Republicans Outnumber Democrats
>"For the first time in the history of political polling, more voters
>identify themselves as Republicans than Democrats,

That doesn't explain why the GOP keeps LOSING seats EVERY election,
does it BUTTMASTER

Doesn't explain your sick, disgusting sex ads either.

Poor, pathetic, DIMWIT DANA, blusterers thusly:

IT PROVES YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

Hey ASSHOLE no one but you cares about this,
but it does show you are a hypocritical LOON.

Come on Roseasshole tell us what town you live in,
or are you to chicken to fight.

I am in Phoenix, and my number is listed,
come on chicken man, make your hat.

Raff

Jan 27, 2002, 6:45:26 PM1/27/02

"harrison numbugger" <hnumb...@leftofcenter.net> wrote in message
> Hmmm. and still the democratic candidate for president received a half a
> million more votes then the little idiot......

And how many of those were fradulent, more than likely a good 500,000.

Dennis McGee

Jan 27, 2002, 7:17:51 PM1/27/02
In article <3C548C2E...@leftofcenter.net>, harrison numbugger
<hnumb...@leftofcenter.net> wrote:

>Hmmm. and still the democratic candidate for president received a
>half a million more votes then the little idiot......

And Republicans got thumped everywhere except ground zero in NYC in the
Nov. 2001 elections.

Captain Compassion

Jan 27, 2002, 6:36:46 PM1/27/02
On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:56:26 -0600, mhirtes <mhi...@radiks.net>
wrote:

>Word!

I dont see you proving him wrong?

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better
than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not
your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you.
May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were
our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

"In the end they will lay their freedom at our feet and say to us,
'Make us your slaves, but feed us.'" -- Dosteovsky

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one:
"O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.
--Voltaire

"You can never really own more than you can carry with two hands while
running at full speed." -- Robert A. Heinlein

Joseph R. Darancette
res0...@NOSPAMverizon.net

Speed King

Jan 27, 2002, 7:59:06 PM1/27/02
And yet the fastest-growing group of registered voters are
Independents!