MCDIVINEFART SAYS DEMOCRATIC FORUM MUCH, MUCH BETTER THAN REPUBLICAN LAUGH IN.

1 view

snic...@divinefart.com

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
Divinefart, beached and bloating in the sun, watched apprehensively as
the buzzards circle said:

>Meanwhile, for the terminally serious, there was that Democratic
>whatchamaycallit at Dartmouth.

That would have been the republinuts a few hours ago.

The phrase; "my father was a janitor", which Bauer mentioned at least
3 times was trumped by Hatch claiming HE was a janitor (but just once)

Ronald mcreagan was mentioned 6 to 8 times, actually much lower than
expected. Probably due to 6 candidates trying to look as foolish as
possible and out bigot each other.

I'm sure the word "value" was hit around 16 times, and "principles"
about 10.

But guess what?

Never did hear "scaife", "Impeachment", or "neut" brought up at all.

Henry Hyde (R-Illinois): had a five-year affair with a married
woman with kids, eventually breaking up her family. This
from Mr. Christian Coalition himself.

Bob Barr (R-Georgia): the principal sponsor of the 1996
Defense of Marriage Act, has been married three times.
According to his second wife, Bob had an adulterous
affair while they were married, and actually encouraged
her to have an abortion. Receipts of her abortion
are public record. This from a man who called
abortion "murder." Now that's family values.

Former Republican Speaker-to-be Bob Livingston
(R-Louisiana): just admitted to having several adulterous
affairs.

Newt Gingrich (R-Georgia): divorced wife as she recovered
from cancer surgery. Also allegedly had oral
sex in the driveway of his wife's home with a
woman not his wife.

Dick Armey (R-Texas): as an economics professor
before entering Congress, was accused of sexually
harassing female students, according to the Dallas Observer.

John Peterson (R-Pennsylvania): has been accused
of sexual harassment and hostile-work-environment claims by six women.

Dan Burton (R-Indiana):had illegitimate child. Never kept in contact with child and refused to give child his last name.

Helen Chenoweth (R-Idaho): one of first to
condemn Clinton, admitted to having an
extramarital affair herself.

J.C. Watts (R-Oklahoma): has said "Character is
simply doing right when no one is looking." Watts
has tried to cover up his out-of-wedlock child.

Ken Calvert (R-California): said this of Clinton:
"We can't forgive what occurred between the
President and Lewinsky." Calvert, a Christian
Coalition ally, was caught by police in 1993
receiving oral sex from a prostitute. His ex-wife
also sued him for failure to pay alimony.

PBarker

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
snic...@divinefart.com wrote

>I'm sure the word "value" was hit around 16 times, and "principles"
>about 10.
>But guess what?
>Never did hear "scaife", "Impeachment", or "neut" brought up at all.

+And your point is?????
+Do you really expect any real debating a year before an election?
+Do you really think scaife or neut has any real impact on future elections?
+ Clinton was impeached. End of subject. What is new here?

jhmcclo...@my-deja.com

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
In article <381a5e1f$0$24...@news.voyager.net>,

How the GWBush can anybody tell "what is new here" after you've
snipped everything that was old and left only your own dismissal of it?

== Yours, J. H. McMethodology == ... sobie spiewam a Muzom ... ==

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Michael S. Lorrey

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
PBarker wrote:

> snic...@divinefart.com wrote
> >I'm sure the word "value" was hit around 16 times, and "principles"
> >about 10.
> >But guess what?
> >Never did hear "scaife", "Impeachment", or "neut" brought up at all.
>
> +And your point is?????
> +Do you really expect any real debating a year before an election?
> +Do you really think scaife or neut has any real impact on future elections?
> + Clinton was impeached. End of subject. What is new here?

Since I live in the next town over from Hanover, NH, where the debates
took place, and I was one of the people who didn't get a ticket, and I
know the people who did, the democratic debate went so much better
because it was entirely scripted by the Democrats who run the
Rockefeller Center at Dartmouth. Everyone who asked a question had asked
the question to democratic handlers prior to the debate, so the campaign
managers could craft a good answer for the candidate to memorize before
hand. The Dartmouth people didn't give the Republicans any opportunity
to do the same thing, and they didn't send out the tickets to a number
of people who had won them for the Republican evening, so at the last
minute there were forty or fifty seats left open for them to slip some
liberals into to ask nasty questions.

The people in our communities around here are really pissed at Dartmouth
stealing the term 'Town Meeting', since it was nothing of the sort,
while the media tried to present it as such.

These were NOT debates, and NOT 'town meetings'.

Mike Lorrey

Zepp

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
On Fri, 29 Oct 1999 23:00:55 -0400, "PBarker"
<bark...@nospam.erinet.com> wrote:

>snic...@divinefart.com wrote
>>I'm sure the word "value" was hit around 16 times, and "principles"
>>about 10.
>>But guess what?
>>Never did hear "scaife", "Impeachment", or "neut" brought up at all.
>
>+And your point is?????
>+Do you really expect any real debating a year before an election?
>+Do you really think scaife or neut has any real impact on future elections?
>+ Clinton was impeached. End of subject. What is new here?

He was also exonorated. Bye bye, GOP clowns.

"If they offered their President up for resignation, we might
have thought differently of it."

-- noted Republican strategist
Rush Limbaugh on the CTBT,
Oct. 15th, 1999.

Not dead, in jail or a slave?
Thank a liberal!

Liberalism Resurgent, Steve's brilliant
and well-documented page, is mirrored at
the following locations:

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo
http://home.att.net/~jbvm/Resurgent
http://www.wtrt.net/~blarson/institute.htm
http://www.aliveness.com/kangaroo
http://resurgent.virtualave.net

Warning: Contains ideas

Pay your taxes so the rich don't have to.

PBarker

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
When I wrote:
>>+ Clinton was impeached. End of subject. What is new here?

Zepp, the weasel stated:

>He was also exonorated. Bye bye, GOP clowns.

+ Bye. Oh, by the way - what do you mean "exonorated?" Does that mean he
wasn't impeached? Or that he wasn't fined $90,000 in a court of law for
lying? Or that he didn't cheat on his wife? Or that he didn't lie to the
American people? Hey - I just looked up "exonorated." (You mis-spelled
it - but ... no problem, I know what you meant.) Anyway, exonerate means
that a person is free from blame. Let me spell this out for you (again):

>>+ Clinton was impeached. End of subject. What is new here?

+ Oh yeah, bye again!

Nicholas Manousos

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
Michael S. Lorrey wrote:

> PBarker wrote:
> >
> > snic...@divinefart.com wrote
> > >I'm sure the word "value" was hit around 16 times, and "principles"
> > >about 10.
> > >But guess what?
> > >Never did hear "scaife", "Impeachment", or "neut" brought up at all.
> >
> > +And your point is?????
> > +Do you really expect any real debating a year before an election?
> > +Do you really think scaife or neut has any real impact on future elections?
> > + Clinton was impeached. End of subject. What is new here?
>
> Since I live in the next town over from Hanover, NH, where the debates
> took place, and I was one of the people who didn't get a ticket, and I
> know the people who did, the democratic debate went so much better
> because it was entirely scripted by the Democrats who run the
> Rockefeller Center at Dartmouth. Everyone who asked a question had asked
> the question to democratic handlers prior to the debate, so the campaign
> managers could craft a good answer for the candidate to memorize before
> hand. The Dartmouth people didn't give the Republicans any opportunity
> to do the same thing, and they didn't send out the tickets to a number
> of people who had won them for the Republican evening, so at the last
> minute there were forty or fifty seats left open for them to slip some
> liberals into to ask nasty questions.
>
> The people in our communities around here are really pissed at Dartmouth
> stealing the term 'Town Meeting', since it was nothing of the sort,
> while the media tried to present it as such.
>
> These were NOT debates, and NOT 'town meetings'.
>
> Mike Lorrey

Thank you for the information stranger. Finally our democracy will be
secure from the hecklers and those who would wish to discredit our
leaders by posing questions that could cause embarrasment. Yes, our
leaders do care about us, and will do everything to secure our democracy
from these hecklers and Philistines who would do anything to topple our
current leadership. Democracy has been secured!