A Christ is Rejected by Wikipedia.

Raymond Karczewski

Jun 8, 2013, 12:12:07 PM6/8/13
A Christ is Rejected by Wikipedia.

By: Raymond Ronald KarczewskiŠ -- A Living Christ

Years ago, a pre-emptive, concerted campaign was launched by
Government/Media Disinformation to prevent my inclusion in Wikipedia.
It was a unilateral attack since no mention of my activities on the
internet had previously been established on Wikipedia.

As the years went by, and our country and our world deteriorated
further into the present insanity now overwhelming the consciousness
of Satanically controlled/conditioned human beings, I decided to place
my message on Wikipedia myself. It was time to put the antidote to
the poison of the Satanically Ruled New World Order on a wider,
world-wide scale.

The upshot: It was rejected. I bring this to the attention of the
world to show to what lengths the satanically controlled system will
go to attack my messages and prevent sanity and balance from taking
its rightful place in human consciousness.

Raymond Ronald KarczewskiŠ -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/