Can the Spiritual Mix with the World?

Raymond Karczewski

Jun 18, 2013, 3:50:13 AM6/18/13
Can the Spiritual Mix with the World?

Kevin Jostes <kjos...@gmail.com>

Raymond Karczewski <ark...@earthlink.net>

http://www.desktoplightning.com/raykar

kj: > What exactly you suppose I should sell? I am on a soul
searching journey and money has always seemed to mislead me. However,
in helping others I find satisfaction, so if there is any way we
could help each other i am all ears.
In peace,

Kevin

rk: Kevin, your point is well taken. That is why I am not interested
in Selling products myself. I'm all for allowing the products to sell
themselves. My position is and always has been to broker products
with consumers and allow matters to take its course. That is why my
daughter is the owner of the business.

rk: I have been guided and protected by the Divine Spirit all of my
life. Many think my horrendous experiences in the world are fictional
but I assure you every word of it is True. I therefore have not been
in want throughout my life.

rk: My position is Spiritual. I think the page
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com speaks to that issue rather
clearly. I recognize my views have not been popular, but many more
are awakening to the Truth of my message as our society continues to
degrade more and more with each passing day.

rk: My bottom line can be likened to the "prime directive" which most
Star Trek people are familiar with. I DO NO HARM. DO NOT LIE, AND
WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH ANOTHER'S LIFE. I do not persuade, I EXPOSE.

rk: Hope this helps.

Raymond Ronald KarczewskiŠ -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://leesarayjobs.com/
http://definespirituality.commissionfortress.com/
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
http://www.spntoday.com/
http://www.spntoday.com/main/
http://leesarayenterprises.com/?page_id=2414
http://www.desktoplightning.com/raykar
Raymond Ronald KarczewskiŠ http://www.arkenterprises.com

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/

Raymond Karczewski

Jun 18, 2013, 4:40:18 PM6/18/13
Re: Can the Spiritual Mix with the World?

Kevin Jostes <kjos...@gmail.com>

Raymond Karczewski <ark...@earthlink.net>

kj: I believe every word of what you've said, I've seen the papers
you had to file, and I myself have spent time in the convoluted
justice system. Right now I'm dealing with all kinds of court cases
where my rights were infringed upon merely for traveling in a private
capacity, but the average cop has no clue that I am, and that I am
not a person.

rk: Kevin, cops are not TRAINED in these matters. They are TRAINED to
follow department enforcement policies and are in fear of losing their
jobs if they don't perform accordingly. The last time they impounded
my car, two state trooper and their supervisor sergeant refused to
even look at the legal judgment filed with the Criminal courts clerks
office. That kind of indifference to the law is going to have the
public TURN ON THEM.

kj: Its extremely frustrating and has begun to cost me thousands in
bonds, tow expenses, and time.

rk: That's because the system is designed to scam the public with
such legalese nonsense which just eats away at the common man's
substance and is purposely designed to generate monetary theft under
the guise of law and order. That is why Martial law and Revolution in
America is an inevitability.

kj: I've given notice that violating my rights under color of law
carries with it severe penalties, and I have not wanted to lien anyone
because that is my brother but I'm really getting tired of all the
threats and jail time looming over my head and now that I have a child
on the way I need to be there for him.

rk: Kevin, first of all, they have disdain for their own laws, for
they will not follow them. They will sorely test you before they
stop. Their tactic is to wear you down with threats of Force and
Intimidation hoping that you will capitulate, and consent to their
jurisdiction, their authority. Hold your ground. When they realize
they cannot break you, they will leave you alone for you become an
embarrasment to their lack of power. That is, of course, unless they
declare Martial Law, declare War on the American People under the
guise of terrorism. When that happens ALL BET ARE OFF!

jk: I am interested in your program and I thank you for your offer.
Please allow me a few days to handle some affairs and look into this.
I know most of these public servants are good ppl, only upholding a
crooked system they didn't create. I have looked inside myself deeply
to discover that god dwells within at the deepest level of my being,
we are one.

rk: Kevin, you just said it. That's all there is to it. Trust in
Truth, God, and you shall be set free.

rk: The illusions of the power of the cops and the courts cannot
stand up to such inner Truth. I have proven that in my Life's
experience. Yet a nation refuses to see such a simple solution and
continued to wring their hands in despair over the Tyranny they allow
to befall them.