Can the Spammer Mix with the World? (Was: Can the Spiritual Mix with the World?)

1 view

Raymond Karczewski

Jun 18, 2013, 2:46:42 PM6/18/13
Can the Spammer Mix with the World? (Was: Can the Spiritual Mix with
the World?)

Mannequin Dressed Like A Sheriff's Deputy

rk: NOTE: If one reads the posts on alt.consciousness.4th-way they
will find a series of articles written by just one government/media
disinformation agent who uses a host of fictional names and has
stubbornly stalked my writing over the last 18 years.

rk; You will note that no messages of mine recently appear in the
4th-way group under my name, yet this government agent goes outside
the 4th-way group to scour the net for anything that I write. He then
returns to his 4th-way nest and initiates posts under his fictional
name (he refuses to identify himself publicly for fear of a Libel
lawsuit and exposing the 18year, concerted US Intelligence community
campaign to destroy my credibility.)

rk: It would appear that His full time job with the US intelligence
community is that solely of smearing my reputation whilst hiding
behind a fictional mask. Such is the nature of cowards. The current
Mannequin theme used by these disinformation agents arises from Ed
Wilkinson, a follower of Hypnotist/cult Leader Roy Masters cult and
one who has ties with the US Intelligence community. These are the
people who make mincedmeat of your intelligence via your
suggestibility.

rk: Why would anyone stalk another for 18 years? For fun. or for
deadly serious purposes bent upon destroying the reputation of one who
speaks Truth?

rk: Follow through this article and you will see what I mean.

"Raymond Karczewski" <ark...@frontier.com> wrote in message

mdsd > http://www.<snip>

rk: Here the Disinfo agent erases all info pointing to my website so
that the reader does not get a balanced picture of what is going on.

mdsd > <spam link redacted>

rk: Same as above.

kj: > What exactly you suppose I should sell? I am on a soul
searching journey and money has always seemed to mislead me. However,
in helping others I find satisfaction, so if there is any way we
could help each other i am all ears.
In peace,

Kevin

rk: Kevin, your point is well taken. That is why I am not interested

in Selling products myself.

mdsd > Never mind the vast number of spam links in your pap.

rk: My links are not a matter of spam. If they were, I would not be
able to continue my messages despite your numerous campaigns through
the years to block them. Nevertheless, the derogatory inference is
suggested into the readers mindset for the purpose of derision and
misdirection.

rk: My bottom line can be likened to the "prime directive" which most

Star Trek

mdsd > Just as I thought, you're a television-addicted ignoramus.

rk: A rather gratuitous, say nothing cheap-shot statement designed to
denigrate another while soothing the damaged intellects of
undiscriminating ignoramuses.

rk: I DO NO HARM.

mdsd > Liar. You are a convicted felon, seven times over for your
attempts at harming others.

rk: Note the accusation "LIAR" designed to negate the words of a
Simple Man of Truth, a Christ. He writes to the undiscriminating
ignoramuses who cling to outer direction conditioning from satanic
mind manipulators for their beliefs.

rk: You see, this Living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood,
Sentient,Natural Man of the Sovereign People, this Christ HAS NEVER
BEEN CONVICTED OF ANYTHING.

rk: The fictional "Juristic Person" the papered, birth-certificated
Strawman/Defendant, created by the Government, a commercial
corporate entity was the only "entity" convicted but the government
was thwarted from connecting such a non-living, fictional person, to
this living man,this Christ as they, the government courts, being a
fictional entity themselves refused to answer the questions of whether
a fiction has any Jurisdiction over any Living Breathing,
Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient, Natural man. Since they have not, and
could not prove such jurisdiction, they were forced to throw me out of
their jail when I called their bluff.

rk: This lawyerly deceptive ploy exposed to all, has been used by the
courts to imprison millions of unwary, dumbed-down educted men and
women who through such satanic deception, consented readily to their
prosecution and incarceration. Yet throughout all this mindboggling
act of tyranny, Americans have refused to see it and thus continue to
be victimized through their own consent.

rk: > DO NOT LIE

mdsd > Liar. You have lied so much you have been given an award for
it.

rk: Note that the Disinformation Agent fails to acknowledge such
awards themselves are fictional awards conjured up by their own cadre
of Government/Media Disinformation agents and their fictional
organizations.

rk > WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH ANOTHER'S LIFE.

mdsd > Liar. You have attempted to arrest people over the Internet,
rob folks of their assets, and have threatened the police.

rk: What I have done was to expose the criminal action of agents for
government and hold them responsible. That is the very nature of a
Mirror of Truth, exposing the Satanic state of affairs in the world
today. By the way, How does one arrest another over the Internet?

rk: > I EXPOSE.

mdsd > Pull your pants up, tubby.

rk: As usual, when one foolishly has nothing of import to say, must
they not resort to Ad Hominem Attacks?

rk: To all you who find your lives slipping away, your freedom being
stripped away, your very being regarded as that of simple chattel,
property of the State, you might want to pay closer attention to the
real threat that this Christ, this simple man of Truth has had upon
the fictional Satanic "POWERS-TO-BE" over the last 18 years on the
Internet, those unseen, remote satanic forces which rule over your
present state of consciousness.

rk: I have shown you the way to freedom. Why do you refuse to see
it? ARE YOU REALLY THAT DAMNED DUMB???

Raymond Ronald Karczewski� -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/