A Christ Shows The Way to Freedom in America

1 view

Raymond Karczewski

Jun 8, 2013, 6:15:15 PM6/8/13
A Christ Shows The Way to Freedom in America

By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski� -- A Living Christ

In a recent statement, I declared

"A quick solution to the increased Tyranny of the American People
since Obama was inaugurated as President of these united states of
America is to impeach him and restore all laws and executive decisions
fraudulently passed by him concerning the assault upon the freedom of
the American People"

How did such message fall upon the ears, hearts, and minds of the
American People?

In a BASSACKWARD, Satanically conditioned thought-ruled world, how
did such message sit with the people/sheeple? Was it just idle talk
of one man? Or does the message touch each who hear it, deeply to
their very core of being?

Just who the hell am I to seriously make such a statement? What can
one man do? What can you do? What credibility do I, just one man in a
country of millions have to make such a bold statement? What
authority do my words hold when millions cower at the psychologically
induced sights and scenes of satanically induced pomp and ceremony of
the Illusions of Power? How has such illusions of pomp and ceremony
impacted your lives?

Hell, Obama is just a mere president of a satanically created
corporation, while I am a Christ, A Son of God, a True Sovereign, one
who recognizes NO LAW but the Law Of God -- "DO NO HARM!" One who is
at-one with the energy of Truth which beats in the hearts of every man
and woman who has ever lived and shall live in the future, but who has
been made to doubt him/herself through a daily regimen of media based
mind control.

Doesn't sound so crazy now, does it? Especially when each of you
sense deeply, individually, that What I am, SO ARE YOU -- Sovereigns,
Free men and women, but who have sold your souls, lost your spiritual
bearings because of your own conditioned thoughts. Thoughts that have
made you doubt yourselves, thoughts which have caused you to willingly
and sometimes unwillingly consent to your own chains of slavery.

In Eternity, Nothing is Lost. Life does not end at death. It may be
displaced and doubted for a time, but eventually everyone comes to the
point of Self-realization of who they Truly are -- Christs, and
Sovereigns, the creators of their own lives.

I have spoken to the illusory herd of American Sheeple. I have
caused a disruption in their normal state of Consciousness. I have
stripped away their glorious dreams of killing or being killed in a
bloody revolution in some La La Land satanic fantasy of positive
imaged liberation thereby, even for just a moment, removing them from
their very real life of bondage and slavery.

For those of you who dream you are slaves to the fictitious
organization of government, I AM TELLING YOU TO WAKE UP. I am telling
you that your dream is nothing more than a conditioned Satanic Spell,
one which has made you doubt yourselves. I am telling you, that by
your choices, you are the creator of your own personal Hell.

Its as simple as that. What you have created through your
conditioned self-doubt, you can uncreate. Why, because it is just an
illusion. You have lent it credibility through your own assent, your
own consent, agreeing to the terms of slavery which seem now to
overwhelm you so, to strip away every ounce of your Self-respect. To
be owned by the corporation, to pledge yourselves, your labor, your
property, your children, your very lives to defend the agenda of
government, bankers, and corporate elitists.

If that is the way you want to live, then GOD HAS DAMNED YOU.

However, If you see that for more than a decade now, One Christ, One
Sovereign has stood up to government and its courts, AND STOOD THEM
DOWN even though two fictitious trials convicted its own satanically
created defendant. Josephine County Oregon Courts show convictions in
both trials, yet have thrown out of jail, this Living, Breathing,
Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient, Natural Man, a Christ, the author of this
communication with NO CHARGES HANGING OVER HIS HEAD.

For the last 12 years, this enormous event which exposes the
impotency of the Satanic Legal System has been widely disseminated
throughout the Computer using world, yet throughout all this, the
satanically spell that continues to bind the American People to
Slavery HAS NOT BEEN BROKEN.

WHEN IS ENOUGH, ENOUGH???

Raymond Ronald Karczewski� -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/