Curse of the Satanic World

Raymond Karczewski

Jun 15, 2013, 7:07:45 PM6/15/13
Curse of the Satanic World

Nigel Beckwith wrote:

Raymond Karczewski wrote:

nb: "It may not be popular, but the truth is, we have to work hard
together with Ego under control if we are to make a difference in this
world. That is the only way."

rk: < It is impossible to change anyone else but yourselves.
Therefore it is impossible to change the world ruled by thought. That
is the satanic trap which binds men's souls. It is that enslavement to
satanic thought which is demonstrated when men argue with one another
about the validity of their images and illusions, ghostly spectres
which captivate their conditioned ego driven intellects. One must step
out of such satanic ruled consciousness to "be in this world but not
of it." Speak only Truth and you shall be seen as an enemy of the
Civilized World.

nb: > We are always influencing each other Raymond. It happens all
the time. The reason the Satanic world works like clockwork..for them
is because they DO work together. Just what do you expect to happen?
When we change ourselves do we change our surroundings? I mean be
clear and say how you expect to get out of this trap? Looking after No
1? Or trying to raise your own consciousness, and then that of those
who have ears to hear?

rk: Nigel, your focus is intellectual therefore limited in scope. A
hundred people working together based on an ideal, is not any
different from One whose life is lived on an ideal. Ideals are
satanic illusions. All Ideas are fantasies, be they positive or
negative. They are dualistic mechanisms which make for division,
conflict, violence, power. It is responsible for Hell on Earth --NO
EXCEPTIONS.

rk: The release from such hell comes only with the resurrection of
the Spirit of Divine Awareness, Truth, once the intellect is silenced.
Why continue with all this nonsense of arguing over every "jot and
tittle." when all you have to do is mirror the dualistic lie with
nondualistic Truth.

rk: Here is how you change yourself and therefore your world. From
this moment forward until the moment of your death, NEVER TELL ANOTHER
LIE. Not a Black lie, nor a White lie. Nor a lie of ommission. Nor
do you support any lie. You BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT LIES. Do that,
and you are FREE, BEYOND THE INFLUENCE OF SATANIC THOUGHT.

rk: When the lie is not, the illusion is not -- TRUTH IS. I assure
you, that YOU WILL RAISE HELL WITH THE WORLD AROUND YOU. Have you not
seen that clearly demonstrated in damned near, just about all of my
relationships with others on the Internet? Why is that? We use the
same language, don't we, the same words, yet my energy disturbs their
status quo of belief padded cubbyhole in hell, does it not?

rk: You see, Nigel, and all others reading this, the Lie, is the
basis of the Civilized world, ruled by a Satanic thought-based
Intellect.

rk: I acknowledge that is is a given that we must use Intellect to
solve technical problems and to communicate through language with
other intellects, but it is only the Christ, the simple man/woman of
Truth who is master of his/her own Intellect, while all others remain
slaves to their satanic, dualistic, opposing, outer
directed/conditioned intellects -- the computer-like instrument which
makes up their CULTURAL view of the world.

rk: You've heard the adage, "You can't make a silk purse out of a
sows ear." Nor can you or anyone else make a Master out of a Slave.
Such transition comes only when the lie is seen for what it is and
falls away only to reveal what has been previously hidden from view by
all the cultural clutter -- TRUTH.

rk: Truth is unassailable, invulnerable to harm from attacks by
Illusion. It just pisses pompous satanists off when their illusions
are reflected back to them by the simple "Mirror of Truth". That is
the only change that can come about in a relationship between the mass
mind of satanic illusion and a simple man in resonance with holistic
Truth.

rk: Many view me as a pompous "knowitall" In their conditioned,
complexity, but ignorant-ridden state of dualistic confusion, they are
incapable of discerning the simple, nondualistic energy of a man of
Truth.

rk: The satanic ruled intellect must be silenced for the Resurrection
of the Divine Spirit of Truth, God to reveal itself. Truth, God is
always with you, but has allowed Satan, the "petty god of Intellect"
to seduce you away from it with promises of Illusions which are
fleeting at best when one comes to understand the eternity which is
life.

rk: Arthur Cristian, a good man, stands proudly when he demands first
party proof of Truth that cannot be proven but remains self-evident to
the spiritually sensitive, the spiritually sighted. Arthur stubbornly
remains at the intellectual level of the "Idea of Truth," a
mechanical, dead concept which he shares with lawyers, other
wordmeisters, and manipulators of such images which can and is
indeed, subject to proof. Truth is well beyond the limited scope of
the Satanic Intellect and therefore is immune from the slings and
arrows of Illusion.

rk: That is what is meant when a Christ, a Simple Man/Woman of Truth
states that he/she "are in this world, but not of it."

rk: Nigel, I hope this clarifies a few things for you.

Raymond Ronald Karczewski� -- A Living Christ

Watch my You-Tube Videos at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#List

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/