Josephine County District Attorney and the Grand Jury Foreman: STONE WALL OF SILENCE!

Raymond Karczewski

Jul 7, 2009, 5:30:05 AM7/7/09
Josephine County District Attorney and the Grand Jury Foreman: STONE
WALL OF SILENCE!

STEPHEN D. CAMPBELL JOSEPHINE COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY

Spam...@spamcop.com (Edgar Wolphe) wrote:

Scott Wallace, San Antonio Texas based Trident Company Insurance
Adjuster for Josephine County Law Enforrcement Agencies in Southern
Oregon

Raymond Karczewski (ark...@earthlink.net) wrote:

http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch234.html#Grand

On February 9th, 2008, I sent a complete package to the Grand Jury
Foreman of the Josephine County Grand Jury. I received a receipt from
the District Attorney's Office that it was delivered. Guess what? As
of this date, July7th, 2009, no response has been received from the
Grand Jury Foreman or any other member of the Grand Jury. Did they
receive the Package?.

rk: As of this date, the Josephine County Authorities in the person
of District Attorney of Josephine County Oregon STEPHEN D. CAMPBELL
continues to STONE WALL my complaints against State, County, and
Grants Pass Law Enforcement Officers for Infringement upon my Right to
Travel, Piracy, Kidnapping, Robbery, etc. So much for justice in
Josephine County.

rk: my complaint for criminal charges against the Officers of the
Josephine County Sheriff's Office, Grants Pass Public Safety Dept. and
Oregon State Police for their criminal infringement upon my Right to
Travel and fraudulent application of "Color of Law" corporate
policies, inapplicable to this "Living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood,
Sentient, Natural man who was not engaged in commerce while travelling
on Oregon roads.

rk: As stated above, Although a signed receipt has been returned by
the District Attorney's Office, no word has been received by the
Josephine County Grand Jury Foreman. I am not even sure the Package
sent to the Foreman of the Grand Jury Foreman outlining the criminal
actions of the Law Enforcement Agencies here in Josephine County was
delivered to him and/or distributed to the other members of the Grand
Jury.

ew: > Grand Jurys confine their activities cases brought to them
*by* the D/A, not by whiners that want to weasle out of a traffic
ticket.

rk: Not So: Although many grand juries are used as "rubber stamps"
for shaky corporate prosecutions by ambitious prosecutors, the True
Grand Jury, one that is fully informed is one of the most powerful
tools still in effect to insure Justice and Freedom in the land. I
refer you to what one woman did in Josephine Countyd Oregon to wreak
havoc in the well planned control of a Josephine County Grand Jury
when she sought to investigate VOTER FRAUD in Josephine County. It is
the story of my late wife Anita as she stood alone on the grand jury.
She was a light in the midst of ignorance and darkness of her
politically conditioned, fellow "go along to get along" grand jury
members. Read: http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch16.htm#HISTORY

rk: This is the kind of bureacrative game-playing nonsense I have
endured for the last 7 years by elected and appointed agents of the
State of Oregon and County of Josephine in their coverup of this most
important matter which affects millions of automobile travellers
throughout this country.

rk: Mr. Wallace, this Travesty of Justice and massive harm caused me
and my late wife, STOPS HERE. STOPS NOW. Unless you can overcome the
multiple Commercial defaults

ew: > Sorry Ray- those UCCs have long been legally shredded, and
are no longer valid.

rk: Wanna Bet?? The only one who can remove them is the one who
placed the liens. Former Secretary of State BILL BRADBURY committed a
crime when such liens were removed by his office without authorization
or cause. Since JURISDICTION was not ever proved, both Trials
conducted in an unConstitutional Court were null and void, and its
directives carried with it NO FORCE OF LAW. That is why they threw me
out of their jail when they could not intimidate me into conferring
JURISDICTION TO THEM. That is why they are on the hook of Millions of
TaxPayers money. Not to worry, I will not take the full amount owed
me. Just enough to wake OREGONIANS up to how their public officials
conduct business.

ew: > Mr. Wallace does not have the power to resurrect them,
despite your greedy hopes.

rk: of the COUNTY OF JOSEPHINE and STATE OF
OREGON, regarding their refusal to answer the 23 quesitons of
JURISDICTION which places them jointly responsible for the
damage they have done to this "Living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood,
Sentient, Natural Man, as Claims Adjuster for Trident Corporation as
the insurance carrier for JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON, you have no option
but to make your offer of settlement .

rk: STATE OF OREGON & COUNTY OF JOSEPHINE
http://www.arkenterprises.com/tortjoco.html $27,180,000.00

Additional State and County Defaults:

Grants Pass Chief of Police and JOCO Trial Administrator
http://www.arkenterprises.com/gptraff.html $ 2,000,000.00 `

JOCO Sheriff and Trial Administrator
http://www.arkenterprises.com/gptraff2.html $ 2,000,000.00

Oregon State Police
http://www.arkenterprises.com/gptrafsp.html $ 2,000,000.00

State Police Adminstrative Court Judge $ 2,000,000.00
http://www.arkenterprises.com/gpsphear.html#Testimony

Governor Kulongoski, $1,000,000.00
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch158.html#Oath

Attorney General Myers, $1,000,000.00
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch158.html#Oath

Total amount now due and payable $37,180,000.00

rk: Observe how our country has deteriorated when it comes to
government service and justice received in its courts. My case shows
what one man can do when he stands upon his Unalienable Rights as a
Living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient, Natural Sovereign Man of
the People and holds them responsible for the crimes and corruption.
I look around, and all I see are fearful slaves cowering at the great
illusion of government projected by the lever and button pushing men
"behind the curtain."

Raymond Ronald Karczewski�
"No other man but I in the recorded History of
mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly
revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski� http://www.arkenterprises.com