USA Federal Government Forces Injections and Medical Procedures, Time For Profitable Wars

Saint Ram Bone

Mar 5, 2006, 2:44:31 PM3/5/06
The regime in the USA has turned on us. Honest auditors such as myself
are a vanishing species among those who will stand up against
criminals.

I encourage "Profitable" anarchy movements, with messages directed to
better our society, even if a temple of gold of their own, such as
their corrupt courts, are left in ruins.

I have a disabled veteran plate on a vehicle. It reads, "I am gullible
when young". Do not let your children near our enemies, their public
schools indoctrinations, and their medical doctors. We can not trust
the regime. We must be self sufficient. I encourage their overthrow.

Here is a video with music I wrote. some government hackers traced
some people who were in the negotiation of a release when they watched
the video. always be aware, the regime is no different than the Nazis,
they are cruel, they are structured, and there are partnerships struck
with the wealthiest warlord criminals and mass media billionaires in
the USA.

I welcome global war like a fresh bath. We are better off dead under
the current predicaments among our enemies.

Never again serve the regime.

http://oldsydimc.cat.org.au/front.php3?article_id=54951

Mobile Audit Club, videos with proof of abuse. Attack them at will but
try to remain profitable and realize they have amazing weaponry. Event
your own, in a clock work pattern.

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath