Internet World Mentions Slack!

NENSLO

Mar 15, 1995, 10:39:17 PM3/15/95
I am sending a note of thanks to Internet World for noting Sir
Will's page, and I encourage you to do so also. If enough of us do, it
might really give them something to think about. I I weren't so lazy I'd
suggest we pull an LRon and all send the same message. Well, lets just
say I did suggest it, and everybody agreed it would be real cool, but
nobody did it.
That address again - neu...@mecklermedia.com or something like that.

NEENER
--
-Copyright NENSLO KDV 1995-
Send One Dollar to box 86582 Portland OR 97286

Doktor BoogieDown

Mar 20, 1995, 8:03:18 AM3/20/95
i.s...@metronet.com (Rev. Ivan Stang) wrote:
>Not to mention a thank you note to YOU!! Congrats on that score. Boy, I
>HOPE it results in some $1 cashflow... it's neeeded! So, YEEEEE-HAW!!
>
>You know, I was given a web site by SUNSite. They've contructed a
>rudimentary foundation that leads to yours right off the bat.
>Incidentally, the last time I looked, you had my old AOL email address
>listed there. I hope it's not too much trouble to change that. And you can
>add:
>The SubGenius Foundation, Inc.: http://sunsite.unc.edu/subgenius
>and
>http://www.shadow.net./~bdb
>(Dunno if you had Dr. BDB's on there.)
>
>I have big plans for the Sunsite thang. In fact, I'd better get to work on 'em!
>
>SUCK ON A BIG OL' FROPSTICK IN SELF-CONGRATULATORY WALLOWING!! PRAISE SIRWILL1!

Yes a big CONGRATS to SirWill1, for infiltrating the Corporate Zine circuit.
I receive many of these rags myself (as I work for a software company), and
lately they've all been abuzz with "how YOU can take ADVANTAGE of the
INTERNET!" kind of articles.

I envision the following. At the beginning of Monty Python's MEANING OF LIFE
(I think it was that movie), there was a building full of OLD MEN that went
"sailing" around, raiding other buildings. That's the image that is
conjured in my head when I think about the corporationization of the 'Net.

HA! But we can ensnare unwary corp-slaves in our Venus-Flytrap of UNKNOWING
DEPROGRAMMING AND SYNCRONIZATION! Yes, the $1's should flow a little better
once they go balls to the wall "net".

Yes, SirWill has my page on his, and likewise. In fact, his was one of the
first that I visited when I first started all this graphical Net browsing
in January. Before that, I had just been a character-mode slug like the
majority of people.

Make sure you include ME in on your plans for the SUNSITE SLACK (or SLACKSITE)
as I've got a veritable LIBRARY of stuff these days, and I'm cranking out
MORE ALL THE TIME! I'm working with a local guru of 3D Studio to make a
fully-rendered image of Dobbshead, that will slowly rotate, and you'll
actually be able to see the BACK OF THIS HEAD! AMAZING TECHNOLOGY!
(although, the back of Dobbshead isn't for everying, viewer discretion is
advised).

Doktor BoogieDown

-----
b...@shadow.net - Brian.D...@Miami.FL.USA.Earth.Sol.mway
Doktor, Church of the SubGenius - #include <ordainshipscription.h>
Excrimeditated Congregation of the Overinflated Head of L. Ron Hubbard
HTTP://www.shadow.net./~bdb for a dose of SubMediaBlasphemeWorship

dep...@pitt.edu

Mar 21, 1995, 2:30:19 AM3/21/95
Hey, folks!
I'll link up to your pages if you want to link to mine...I've got the entire Subgenius pamphlet #1 scanned in with Devival pics...file
size ~300 K per...other fun stuff like an online book/zine catalog...

And, yes, the Dobbshead can just pop a few synapses every once in a while, can't it?

Let me know what ya think!
Dave Powell
Ice-9 Publications
128 Oakland Ave. Pgh PA 15213
http://www.pitt.edu/~depst8

b...@shadow.net (Doktor BoogieDown) writes:
> i.s...@metronet.com (Rev. Ivan Stang) wrote:

[...]

>The SubGenius Foundation, Inc.: http://sunsite.unc.edu/subgenius
> >and
> >http://www.shadow.net./~bdb

[...]

> Yes, SirWill has my page on his, and likewise. In fact, his was one of the

[...]

> Make sure you include ME in on your plans for the SUNSITE SLACK (or SLACKSITE)

[...]

Rev. Ivan Stang

Mar 26, 1995, 5:24:43 PM3/26/95
In article <3kjum0$s...@anshar.shadow.net>, b...@shadow.net (Doktor
BoogieDown) wrote:

> I envision the following. At the beginning of Monty Python's MEANING OF LIFE
> (I think it was that movie), there was a building full of OLD MEN that went
> "sailing" around, raiding other buildings. That's the image that is
> conjured in my head when I think about the corporationization of the 'Net.
>
> HA! But we can ensnare unwary corp-slaves in our Venus-Flytrap of UNKNOWING
> DEPROGRAMMING AND SYNCRONIZATION! Yes, the $1's should flow a little better
> once they go balls to the wall "net".
>
> Yes, SirWill has my page on his, and likewise. In fact, his was one of the
> first that I visited when I first started all this graphical Net browsing
> in January. Before that, I had just been a character-mode slug like the
> majority of people.
>
> Make sure you include ME in on your plans for the SUNSITE SLACK (or SLACKSITE)
> as I've got a veritable LIBRARY of stuff these days, and I'm cranking out
> MORE ALL THE TIME! I'm working with a local guru of 3D Studio to make a
> fully-rendered image of Dobbshead, that will slowly rotate, and you'll
> actually be able to see the BACK OF THIS HEAD! AMAZING TECHNOLOGY!
> (although, the back of Dobbshead isn't for everying, viewer discretion is
> advised).

THE BACK OF HIS HEAD. Will wonders never cease. But the question is...
just because we CAN... DO WE DARE??

WHAT BRYLCREAM STREAK HIEROGLPHS WILL BE REVEALED? WILL THE SCISSORS
CLEAVE THE HALF-WORLDS?

WE NEED THIS PROGRAM!

Actually I would like to cross-reference it with one we already have. As
you know, Dobbs has not been photographable since the 70s due to auraic
disturbances. However, he CAN BE SCANNED. Some years ago, The Hellswami
Satellite Weavers managed to scan Dobbs' head while he was sleeping -- he
still grins and smokes while he's asleep -- and he somehow got the back
too. Apparently Dobbs was hanging half out of a hammock, with his head
dangling backwards and free of obstructions.

This scan was painstakingly rebuilt by Weavers in 3-D as a clay bust.
Weavers has made copies of that bust; one copy is used for Weaver's
scientific studies and occasional devotional art pieces. Weavers made
PHOTOGRAPHS of the 3-D bust from every conceivable angle, and sent those
to St. Palmer Vreedeez, who scanned them in turn into the LIES computer
system. They can now be stripped automatically onto the moving TV image of
any world leader or celebrity, so skillfully that an expert would be
fooled into thinking it was Dobbs standing there with Hitler, rather than
Clinton. Or vice versa.

A negative mold fell into the hands of St. Joe Riley of Dallas, who used
it to create a series of hand painted "BOB" DOBBS RUBBER MASKS. The first
of these was used in our MTV one-minute Church commercial.

The rest are waiting for YOU TO BUY THEM!! Joe also sells the NHGH MASK
(seen in Rev. X and the MTV spot -- the hideous mockery of a living
smiley)! YOU SHOULD NOW BUY THE "BOB" MASK and/or the NHGH MASK for ONLY
$49.95 each + 3.50 postage and boxing, AND MAN, YOU'LL DEFINITELY BE THE
FIRST ON YOUR BLOCK!!

ALSO from Joe Riley:
SICK MINICOMIX $1.50 each
The Fine SubGenius Devival/Barrage video,
NEW YEARS EVE DEVIVAL AT CLUB NO IN DALLAS!" 2 Hours, a damn bargain at
$20! +$3 postage.

HIDEOUS AUDIO BARRAGE INTERVIEW with Stang... $6! PLus BULLDADA BARRAGES!!

PLUS MORE AUDIO AND VIDEO TAPES OF ALL KINDS OF CRAZY SHIT AVAILABLE!
Write for complete list from JOE RILEY'S NEW ADDRESS:

Joe Riley
2523 San Paula
Dallas TX 75228

GO FOR IT!!! YOU'LL NEVER GET ANOTHER CHANCE LIKE THIS!!

--
Copyright 1995 by Rev. Ivan Stang / 1st Orthodox Stangian
MegaFisTemple Lodge of People's Covenant Church of the

Dennis McClain-Furmanski

Mar 27, 1995, 1:14:56 AM3/27/95
Rev. Ivan Stang (i.s...@metronet.com) wrote:
: > Make sure you include ME in on your plans for the SUNSITE SLACK (or SLACKSITE)

: > as I've got a veritable LIBRARY of stuff these days, and I'm cranking out
: > MORE ALL THE TIME! I'm working with a local guru of 3D Studio to make a
: > fully-rendered image of Dobbshead, that will slowly rotate, and you'll
: > actually be able to see the BACK OF THIS HEAD! AMAZING TECHNOLOGY!
: > (although, the back of Dobbshead isn't for everying, viewer discretion is
: > advised).
: >

: THE BACK OF HIS HEAD. Will wonders never cease. But the question is...
: just because we CAN... DO WE DARE??

[juxtaposed with]
: A negative mold fell into the hands of St. Joe Riley of Dallas, who used

: it to create a series of hand painted "BOB" DOBBS RUBBER MASKS. The first
: of these was used in our MTV one-minute Church commercial.

Makes me think that instead of the back, perhaps it should display an
INVERSE FACE, which grows larger and fit RIGHT OVER YOUR OWN, so you can
"become" "Bob". Perhaps right at the moment of the firing of the Sacred
Bullet. Then we can find out what happens if you die in VR.

--
dyn...@infi.net The Doctor is on.

hob...@kosmos.wcc.govt.nz

Mar 30, 1995, 12:33:01 AM3/30/95
In Article <i.stang-2603...@net94.metronet.com>

i.s...@metronet.com (Rev. Ivan Stang) writes:

> As you know, Dobbs has not been photographable since the 70s due to auraic
>disturbances.

Then who's that being shot by D. Wellwood Atman in the photo near the back
of the 2nd ed. BOTSG??? I *KNEW* it! An ANDROID DOUBLE!!!
--
Anthony "Slug Of Doom" Hobbs Wellington, NZ hob...@ix.wcc.govt.nz

But underneath the pressure of the smile on your face
You're still the same manipulator that you used to be.