Jesus Turning Water into Urine

nu-monet v4.0

Mar 4, 2002, 8:50:09 AM3/4/02
http://www.jesus-diet.com/urine.htm

--
"YOU BELONG TO US NOW!"
"GET DOWN WITH MY SICKNESS!!"

--Kino Beman, brand name

RLan538885

Mar 4, 2002, 1:48:58 PM3/4/02
Just yesterday I read some U.S. gubmit thing on survival. It said NOT to drink
your own urine.

So who do we believe - the U.S. gubmint or some wacked out Jesus worshippers?

I'll just pass on urine drinking till I get some more opinions. Hell, even then
I think I'll pass on the urine drinking.

"100,000 lemmings can't be wrong"

GenJerDan

Mar 4, 2002, 2:27:18 PM3/4/02
"RLan538885" <rlan5...@aol.comnobozos> wrote in message

> Just yesterday I read some U.S. gubmit thing on survival. It said NOT to
drink
> your own urine.

Last I heard, yoiu could recycle three times before your filters got
clogged.

nu-monet v4.0

Mar 4, 2002, 3:24:20 PM3/4/02
RLan538885 wrote:

> Just yesterday I read some U.S. gubmit thing on survival.
> It said NOT to drink your own urine.

I did a search, and I agree with them insofar as the
types of disaster survival they were talking about,
it *not* being a good idea to drink urine:

During installation of a Child Safety Seat in your car.
During an earthquake.
When your farm's soil is eroding.
When your small business is failing.
When fungi threaten your wheat.
When a volcano erupts in your area.
When it's really, really cold out.
When your chinook salmon catch is small.
When you are a new teacher.
When you are a senior or disabled and you fall down.
When you need to eject from your aircraft.

--
"We mush strengthen the United Nations as
a first step toward a world government."

RLan538885

Mar 4, 2002, 4:35:11 PM3/4/02
In the kind of survival situation the gubmint describes, I intend to break out
the firearms and loot the Safeway across the street.

Rev. Underwood

Mar 4, 2002, 7:43:37 PM3/4/02
That's very interesting! I may have to try it. Especially if the weight loss
thing is true. It's not like I havent drank my urine before anyway. Many, if
not most, animals drink their urine and/or eat their, or other animal's, feces.
They drink their urine for the reasons mentioned in this article, such as to
ingest nutritional vitamins and etc. their digestion may have missed the first
time through. Getting the most out of limited resources. Feces is eaten
mainly for similar reasons, but especially by carnivorous animals because feces
is very high in protein. Cat feces is very high in protein. I read about a
person who had a cat and a dog, and they almost never had to clean the cat box
because the dog took care of it.
-------------------------------
You'll be wracked with self-loathing...
or your money back!

"Doesn't matter if he's from Mexico or Alabama, Sweeden or Utah, Mozambique or
Indiana - hicks is hicks."

Rev. Underwood

Mar 4, 2002, 7:49:19 PM3/4/02
I have a copy of "FM 21-76 US Army Survival Manual." And it says to use your
urine for cleaning wounds, and things like that, as urine is sterile when it's
fresh. But it does say not to drink urine if you cant get water, because urine
may contain harmful body wastes, but mainly because it contains half as much
salt as seawater, and will make you thirstier. It also says not to substitute
blood, as blood is salty, and counts as a food and must be digested, requiring
extra body fluids in the process.

Her Ladyship Lilith von Fraumench

Mar 4, 2002, 9:11:06 PM3/4/02
In article <a60hqr$an9t5$1...@ID-34085.news.dfncis.de>, GenJerDan
<woj...@genjerdan.com> wrote:

I thought that only applied towards Usenet posts.

Her Ladyship Lilith

--
\m/ -=8=- http://lilith.foolspress.com/ -=8=- \m/

HellPope Huey

Mar 4, 2002, 10:53:02 PM3/4/02
In article <3C837B...@succeeds.com>, "nu-monet says...

>http://www.jesus-diet.com/urine.htm

After having had to eat so much Pink SHIT, guzzling a little pee is a wash to a
SubGenius. Smoothie material fer shur. Um...is there some CONNIE pee in it?
Connie pee GOES DOWN REAL GOOOOOOD. Yep, that's some mighty fine pee.

HellPope Huey, hellpo...@subgenius.com
Duke of URL

"You're only another poor fool...
you did it because you and the rest of the world
believed something about you that wasn't true...
it gave you form and affected what you became...
it ALL matters. Every moment.
We just don't see it."
- "Universe X"

"The amplitude of a man's swagger
is inversely proportional
to the quality and quantity
of his accomplishments."
-John Trubee

"I like the chasing, but I LOVE the pounding!"
- "CatDog

RLan538885

Mar 5, 2002, 4:48:42 AM3/5/02
> but mainly because it contains half as much
>salt as seawater, and will make you thirstier.

So I shouldn't drink margaritas in a "survival situation" either.