Chain Smerker Bought a SubGenius Ordainment for Pres. Bush

Rev. Ivan Stang

Mar 19, 2008, 1:48:49 PM3/19/08
He got the address right, too.

Should I send it, with a letter saying, "Compliments of Rev. Chain
Smerker of Australia"? I already wasted hours talking to the Secret
Service under Reagan, back in 1982.

BTW they had me down as "Douglass Saint Clair". The Secret Service
guys thought that was my whole name when they started the
investigation.

They did not think the SubGenius stuff was terribly funny, but they
understood that some people do.

PEOPLE magazine reviewed THE BOOK OF THE SUBGENIUS (favorably!) a week
later and reprinted the illustration that had drawn the Secret
Service's attention in the first place -- "Salvation or Destruction"
by Hellswami Satellite Weavers from a stick-figure version by Philo
and me. The one with "Bob," Jesus, JFK etc. attacking a hydra, one arm
of which was labeled "REAGAN OR ANY PRESIDENT." That picture in 8 1/2
x 11 form is still a part of every SubGenius Ordainment Pack.

WAIT! I think I know just what to do.

Jackpot Julian Jubilee

Mar 19, 2008, 1:52:45 PM3/19/08
subgenius history is just so fascninating.

Rev. Ivan Stang

Mar 19, 2008, 2:00:22 PM3/19/08
On Mar 19, 1:52 pm, Jackpot Julian Jubilee <zevillkaa...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> subgenius history is just so fascninating.

MLA Course - Running Your Own Cult
Do's and Don'ts
with Rev. Ivan Stang
8 week course from April 28 - June 22

$135.00

http://www.maybelogic.org/stangcrs.htm

Here's my "bio" -- the one that so upset that one Russian nutcase who
floods newsgroups with The Protocols of the Elders of Kook Tracts.

http://www.maybelogic.org/stang.htm

Here are the other instructors of various classes so you can see how
highly faluted it is:
http://www.maybelogic.org/instructors.htm

But most important of all, here is the shopping cart:

https://www.deepleafproductions.com/deepleafcart/home.php?cat=2

SubGenii may be interested to know that the course allows you to
download, if you want to, THREE DVDs worth of audio, video, and
graphics. Includes ALL the Media Barrage and Bobsongs tapes (TAPE,
not
CDs), all the SubCon tapes, a ton of video unavailable anywhere
else,
and thousands of scanned photos and zines, including most of the 7
giant Stark Fist printed issues.

Because I got all that scanning done last year, and a detailed
history
of the Church written, I'll have a lot more time this time to
expound,
tell embarrassing stories and do online chats with the students.
Last
year it was extremely hectic for me, but this year I'm looking
forward
to having time to flesh out the material with more and FUNNIER
detail.

I will also try to drag in more Guest Instuctators like Dr. Philo
Drummond, Onan Canobite, G. Gordon Gordon, Dr. Hal, LIES, maybe even
Nenslo!

So if you're REALLY curious about the real-life side of SubGenius, or
if you simply like bargains, for that $135 you get media that would
cost about a thousand bucks if you bought the items one at a time.

Modemac

Mar 19, 2008, 2:14:19 PM3/19/08
I'd heard a rumor that the legendary SubGenius Ordainment for L. Ron
Hubbard was purchased a mere two weeks before he turned up dead.
Better not let the White House know that.

Rev. Ivan Stang

Mar 19, 2008, 2:33:08 PM3/19/08

It's not a rumor, it happened. Unfortunately it also happened to Bill
Hicks and Philip K. Dick. (Didn't work AT ALL on the ones we MEANT it
to, though!)

Rev Egg Plant

Mar 19, 2008, 2:41:41 PM3/19/08

How do you know you didn't do that just now??

Rev Egg Plant

Mar 19, 2008, 2:40:08 PM3/19/08

SEND IT!! Hell, I'll chip in $5 just to offset the extra work needed to
get it to the idiot-in-chief.

Rev. Ivan Stang

Mar 19, 2008, 2:59:43 PM3/19/08

You really want the possibility of him sitting next to you on the
Escape Vessel that badly?

Ouroboros_Rex

Mar 19, 2008, 3:06:27 PM3/19/08

"Rev. Ivan Stang" <st...@subgenius.com> wrote in message

I'll certainly have a copy on mine. Heh.

Rev Egg Plant

Mar 19, 2008, 4:25:40 PM3/19/08

I need someone to play peek-a-boo with. He'd be perfect.

scalpod

Mar 19, 2008, 4:37:11 PM3/19/08

I'd rather it be him than Cheney at the orbital laser cannon gun
emplacement across from me?!

I'm just saying...

Rev. James Slaughter

Mar 19, 2008, 5:11:53 PM3/19/08

If anyone needs some alien sex, I'd bet it's any president. They need
help to be freed from the Con - a good dose of Saucer Poontang'd be
just the trick! Plus, my Escape Vessel preordained itinerary is
already in place, and I keep getting HINTS about who's on my
SubStrucktion SkWad - so I'm not worried about it.

Rev. Richard Skull

Mar 19, 2008, 6:29:34 PM3/19/08
On Mar 19, 1:48 pm, "Rev. Ivan Stang" <st...@subgenius.com> wrote:
The one with "Bob," Jesus, JFK etc. attacking a hydra, one arm
> of which was labeled "REAGAN OR ANY PRESIDENT." That picture in 8 1/2
> x 11 form is still a part of every SubGenius Ordainment Pack.
>
> WAIT! I think I know just what to do.

Was also modified into a Poster for DEVO's New Traditionalists LP.

Rev. Richard Skull

Mar 19, 2008, 6:31:15 PM3/19/08
> Escape Vessel that badly?- Hide quoted text -

Hey, We have to have someone to send outside on the alien worlds to
see if the air is breathable or there are any Giant Man-easting Sloths
about!

nikolai kingsley

Mar 19, 2008, 11:13:19 PM3/19/08

> Should I send it, with a letter saying, "Compliments of Rev. Chain
> Smerker of Australia"? I already wasted hours talking to the Secret
> Service under Reagan, back in 1982.

don't worry. our country is now being run by Teh Ruddkips, ushering in a
new era of democratic democracy. if boosh, or whoever takes over from
him demands that Smerker be handed over, Prime Minister Rudd will give
them the back of his hand and sneer "ga ni niang, ha wo de bang", 'cause
he's such a hard bastard that he speaks Mandarin!

Rev. Chain Smerker

Mar 20, 2008, 1:48:42 AM3/20/08

> He got the address right, too.
>
> Should I send it, with a letter saying, "Compliments of Rev. Chain
> Smerker of Australia"?

Yes

I already wasted hours talking to the Secret
> Service under Reagan, back in 1982.

Thats not my problem.

> BTW they had me down as "Douglass Saint Clair". The Secret Service
> guys thought that was my whole name when they started the
> investigation.
>
> They did not think the SubGenius stuff was terribly funny, but they
> understood that some people do.

Everythinh isnt about you. This is about me MY POST MEMEME

> PEOPLE magazine reviewed THE BOOK OF THE SUBGENIUS (favorably!) a week
> later and reprinted the illustration that had drawn the Secret
> Service's attention in the first place -- "Salvation or Destruction"
> by Hellswami Satellite Weavers from a stick-figure version by Philo
> and me. The one with "Bob," Jesus, JFK etc. attacking a hydra, one arm
> of which was labeled "REAGAN OR ANY PRESIDENT." That picture in 8 1/2
> x 11 form is still a part of every SubGenius Ordainment Pack.
>
> WAIT! I think I know just what to do.

Beh, well to save any black copter issues maybe just send the membership
card with his new church name which I get to choose and he is mine when teh
saucers come. His church name will be Rev Gimp

Thank
you