Hello!

König Prüß, GfbAEV

Oct 16, 2001, 10:13:27 PM10/16/01
"Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence - I conjure you to believe
me, fellow citizens. history and experience prove that foreign influence is
one of the most baneful foes of republican government." -George Washington

"Israel controls the United States Senate." - Sen. William Fulbright

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do
that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about
American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the
Americans know it." -Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001.

This issue of the Duke Report is probably the most important one that I have
ever written. You who read these words are among the too few that fully
understand the realities of Zionist power in America. It is crucial that you
act immediately to share the information in this report to everyone you
know. At this time, my job is a difficult and thankless endeavor. Now, more
than ever, I need your support so I can reach the American people with the
truth they must hear before it is too late.

Many people wait to act until things really get bad. If you are someone who
has put off getting more active in our cause, now is the time! Never in all
of American history has our freedom, security and prosperity been more
threatened! Every true American patriot must act now to protect the rights
and heritage of our people.

America is on the brink of a global war that may well lead us to utter ruin.
Cheered on by the Jewish media and the Jewish Lobby, the White House has
already launched a series of devastating attacks on Afghanistan. The
ultra-powerful Jewish lobby now screams for a much wider war, a global war
to supposedly protect us from terrorism.
If the war is widened, it will not save us from terrorism; it will make
certain that we suffer from it. It would radicalize and motivate millions of
people around the world to support terrorism against America.

Only Israel would benefit from this war, and the Zionist warmongers in media
and government seek to use America's guns and money to strike devastating
blows at Israel's enemies. They also know that the ensuing war fever will
shift attention away from Israel's brutal terrorism and suppression against
the Palestinian people. Here are a few things a wider war would accomplish:

· Every American attack on foreign nations will greatly increase hatred
against America and spawn more terrorists who want to strike back at us.

· It will focus Arab anger away from Israel and toward America. Terrorism
against America will accelerate, as we become the primary targets.

· As shown by the aftereffects of September 11, such terrorist acts will
have a devastating affect on the American economy.

·Going to war for Israel's benefit will cost both American military and
civilian lives. And, every American taxpayer will end up paying the
multibillion-dollar price tag.

·With unemployment skyrocketing, business suffering, and our economy going
into recession, instead of government giving tax breaks to ailing business
and consumers, it plans on a spending spree.

·American Constitutional freedoms are under the greatest assault in American
history. Top government officials seek to eradicate many Constitutional
rights.

·In conjunction to the loss of freedoms, the government has authorized the
largest and most powerful government "secret police" force in the history of
the world.

The Big Lie!

Even before the blood had dried from the terror attacks on New York and
Washington, the mass media and the Zionist Lobby began to manipulate
American public opinion for the Jewish agenda.

Interspersed with the media coverage of the terrible carnage of September
11, every TV network repeatedly ran a film of protestors celebrating in
Palestine. Over and over throughout this traumatic day, Americans and the
world saw horrendous death and destruction constantly juxtaposed to
Palestinian celebration.

So, on the one hand the media depicted Palestinians as celebrating and told
us that Osama bin Laden was the prime suspect, then on the other hand they
told us the attack had nothing to do with America's Israel First policy.
They didn't want the American people to know that our support for Israel
directly led to the carnage.

The media repeatedly told us that the perpetrators were crazy cowards who
were attacking us because they hated America's freedom and democracy. George
Bush later set that big lie in stone by repeating the media's big lie when
he addressed Congress a week after the Tragedy.

Americans are asking, "Why do they hate us?"

They hate what they see right here in this chamber: a democratically
elected
government. Their leaders are self-appointed. They hate our freedoms.

The media did not bother to tell the American people that the attack
occurred on the anniversary of the League of Nations Proclamation of the
British Mandate, which was made public in Palestine on September 11, 1922.
The British Mandate was the first major step toward implementation of the
Balfour Declaration; a Jewish State in what is now Israel. September 11 is a
day of infamy for the Palestinians, and they sought the same for America.

The media bosses had to know of the significance of that date. But, no major
news source even mentioned it. The date can be found in many historical
dating indexes, including Important Dates in History.

At the same time the media blamed bin Laden for being the mastermind behind
the attack, they purposefully hid his real motivation. Every media outlet in
the world has complete access to his past interviews. He has never said a
word against democracy or freedom. In 1998, ABC news interviewed bin Laden
and asked him about the previous attack on the World Trade Center. He
praised the attackers and gave the reasons why he opposes America. Here are
some excerpts of the broadcast by ABC three years ago:

"I say to them that they (Americans) have put themselves at the mercy of
a disloyal
government, and this is most evident in Clinton's administration.We
believe that
it represents Israel inside America. Take the sensitive ministries such
as the
Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense and the CIA, you will
find that the
Jews have the upper hand in them. They make use of America to further
their plans
for the world."

"For over half a century, Muslims in Palestine have been (by the Jews)
slaughtered
and assaulted and robbed of their honor and of their property. Their
houses have
been blasted, their crops destroyed.

The media knew why America was attacked from Day One. They knew all along
that it was because of our Israel-First foreign policy. They knew that the
attackers viewed America as under control of Zionists and that it has been
used to support Israel and to attack Israel's enemies.

Saying the September 11 suicide bombers attacked America because they hate
democracy is as ridiculous as saying wolves eat rabbits because they hop.
The truth is, wolves don't eat rabbits because they hop, but because they
are food. Arab terrorists struck America not because it is a democracy, but
because it supports Israel. You won't read about any plane bombs crashing
into Switzerland or Iceland, two long-enduring democracies.

The Big Lie about attacking democracy is to cover up the obvious truth that
the terrorist acts happened in retaliation for America's unconditional
support for the terrorist state of Israel and its leader who is one of the
world's most blood-stained terrorists; Ariel Sharon.

The Jewish media felt compelled to lie and divert people with a bogus reason
for the terrorist acts. If Americans clearly understood that the fact that
Israel's control of our foreign policy was the primary cause of this
tragedy, people might ask obvious questions, such as:

Is America's support of Israel really worth it?

· Is it worth the lives of 6,000 American victims on 9/11

· Is it worth one trillion dollars damage to our economy?

· Is it worth the 200 billion dollars of American taxpayer's money sent to
Israel since its inception?

· Is it worth the additional trillions of dollars we have spent for higher
petroleum costs? (The Arab oil-weapon response to our pro-Israel policies)

· Is it worth the loss of our Constitutional Rights and freedoms?

· Is it worth alienating 99 percent of the people of the Mideast for 1
percent?

· Is it worth it to support a nation created by terrorism and ethnic
cleansing and whose leader is a long-time terrorist who is responsible for
the death of 2000 men, women and children refugees in Lebanon?

· Is it worth it to support a nation that has committed terrorist acts of
murder and destruction against the United States? (Such as the Lavon Affair
and the attack on the American Navy ship, the U.S.S Liberty)

· Is it worth it to support a nation who spies on us? (Such as the Jonathan
Pollard Case)

· Is it worth it to support a nation who steals from us? (Such as the theft
of enriched uranium for Israel's illegal atomic bombs)

· Is it worth it to support a nation that sells our most secret defense
technology to America's most dangerous enemy, the Red Chinese?

· Is it worth it to allow a foreign nation to have the strongest lobby in
our own American government?

· Is it worth it when Israeli agents bribe American candidates with vast
sums of campaign money so they will put the interests of Israel over
America?

The fact that the media could so unanimously cover up the real reason for
the attack of September 11 is clear proof of the Jewish power over it.

And now this Jewish-controlled media is beating the drums for a massive war.
This is the same Jewish media that for years has constantly criticized and
ridiculed American patriotism. Right up until September 11, the media daily
characterized George Bush as the village idiot who stumbled into the
Presidency. Now that Bush may embrace Israel's Holy War against the
Palestinians and their allies, he has suddenly become a great leader who
will give us a wonderful victory in the glorious war ahead.

The same leftist Jewish bosses and media personnel who have subverted every
true American patriotic interest to Israel's agenda over the past 50 years,
have now put an American flag everywhere in sight, and solemnly tell us that
George Bush's campaign to "rid the world of evil" is not in the least bit
too ambitious.

Was Israel Behind the Terror of September 11?

Let us first examine Israel's long history of covert terrorism against
America. The record is pretty clear and very damning. In 1956, Israel
plotted to blow up American installations in Egypt and then blame the
carnage on the Egyptians. It was a treacherous attempt to get America to go
to war against Israel enemies. Only by the slightest luck was the plot
exposed. The Israeli Defense Minister, Lavon, had to resign over the affair.
In 1967, during another war with their Arab neighbors, Israel mercilessly
attacked a clearly marked, flag-flying U.S. Navy intelligence ship, the USS
Liberty.

Israel used unmarked fighters and first attacked the radio antennas
attempting to prevent America from learning it was an Israeli attack. Then
they bombed and strafed the ship. Finally, they used unmarked boats to
torpedo the USS Liberty and try to sink her. They even machine-gunned the
Liberty's deployed, yellow life rafts to make certain there were no
survivors. Through incredible ingenuity and heroism, the Liberty's crew
members were able to get a distress call to the American fleet, identifing
the attackers as Israelis, and remarkably keeping the ship afloat.

The Israelis, who had monitored the Liberty's distress calls, knew that the
American fleet was now aware that it was an Israeli attack. Their master
plan of sinking the ship, killing all the Americans, and blaming it on
Egypt, had failed, and they finally withdrew. The American ship was as one
crewman described it, "a scene out of hell," as 34 Americans lay dead and
174 were wounded on the USS Liberty.

Of course, Israel claimed the attack was a mistake, but after investigation,
both our former Secretary of State and the head of the U.S. Navy at the time
said the attack was clearly deliberate. In further demonstration of Jewish
media and government power, stories about the attack died quickly in America
's Jewish press, and the Jewish Lobby was able to prevent a congressional
investigation.

In 1986, in another very clever and treacherous action against America,
Israeli commandos planted a radio transmitter in Libya and broadcast false
information in Libyan code that indicated Libyan guilt for a terrorist
bombing against Americans in Germany. Because of this Jewish lie, America
bombed Libya and even killed the young daughter of the Libyan President.
Deceiving another nation into going to war has to be considered a new height
of treachery. Israel's action was not against an enemy, but against the
nation who has been Israel's greatest benefactor, the United States of
America.

Up until September 11, 2001, the new century has been a bad one for Israel.
The election of terrorist and mass-murderer, Ariel Sharon, to Prime Minister
hurt Israel's image in much of the world. The ongoing shootings of
demonstrating Palestinian teenagers finally began to touch the world's
conscience. World opinion was shifting more and more in favor of the
Palestinians.

Just two weeks before the September 11 tragedy, the U.N. World Conference
against Racism labelled Israel a racist, Apartheid state. Additionally,
suicide bombers in Israel were making more and more Israelis question Ariel
Sharon's hard line. How could master-terrorist Sharon pull Israel's
chestnuts from of the fire?
In this atmosphere of Israeli desperation, consider the role of the Mossad,
one of the most powerful spy and terrorist organizations on earth. This
ruthless organization has specialized in thousands of targeted
assassinations all over the world. Most experts say it is now second only to
the CIA as a world spy organization. In the Mideast, it does not even have a
remote competitor.

The Mossad prides itself in infiltrating almost every Palestinian and Arab
militant organization in the world. For years, the Mossad considered bin
Laden as their most dangerous enemy. There is little doubt that Mossad
agents have penetrated key positions in bin Laden's organization.

Now, consider the large number of men involved in the WTC attack. Could the
Mossad have had no informants or agents in such a large multinational Arab
terrorist group? Reason should tell us that even if Israeli agents were not
the actual provocateurs behind the operation, at the very least they had
prior knowledge.
Sharon did not warn American authorities and save those lives because he
knew such a horrible event would reverse all of Israel's recent losses. It
would be a twenty-first century Pearl Harbor; galvanizing the American
people for war, their war! Of course, not warning America about the
impending attacks would make him a treacherous accomplice in the terror.
But, please tell me when Israel or Ariel Sharon has shrunk from treachery.

Zionists have never worried about the loss of innocent life to achieve their
ends. The Israeli State was founded on terror such as the Deir Yassin
massacre, where Menachem Begin's thugs brutally murdered over 200 men, women
and children and then publicized the atrocity to terrorize the Palestinians
into fleeing from their homes and lands.

There is increasing evidence that Israel knew about the September 11 attacks
beforehand. There have been reports that Ariel Sharon postponed a visit to
New York the day of the tragedy. It was reported in the mainstream press
that the FBI interviewed an Israeli firm that was warned of the attack two
hours before it occurred. Massive trading occurred in the Chicago mercantile
commodity markets prior to the tragedy, betting those airline stocks and
insurance companies would crash downward. Hundreds of millions of dollars
were gained by those traders. The Chicago commodities exchanges are so
thoroughly Jewish that the traders often speak in Yiddish, an
Eastern-European, German dialect.

One fact is irrefutable; Zionists caused the attack America endured just as
surely as if they themselves had piloted those planes. It was caused by the
Jewish control of the American media and Congress, which has supported over
50 years of Israeli terrorism and treachery against the Palestinians and the
other peoples of the Mideast. Their control over our country can be
illustrated by the fact that the American government continued to support
Israel with guns and money even after it committed direct acts of terrorism
against us such as the Lavon Affair, the Assault on the Liberty, and
treacherous deceptions that prompted America into acts of war.

The real truth is that the Zionists do not simply seek Jewish supremacism
over the hapless Palestinians; they seek supremacism over us. Jewish
supremacists already control the Hollywood movie and television industry,
music and news media. They are already the most powerful force in the U.S.
Congress.

They have been the major force behind changing American immigration laws
that will make European Americans a minority our own nation just as the
Palestinians became a minority in their own land. They are the insidious
media influence that has pushed white guilt and racial miscegenation, while
at the same time supporting the racist, Apartheid State of Israel. They have
been the primary force behind the cultural and moral disintegration of the
American republic.

Zionists have also been the instigators of the globalism that is sweeping
away American prosperity and freedoms. They are the architects of the
so-called hate laws that are the first steps to curtailing freedom of
speech. And now, in the wake of the global war, they are orchestrating the
most massive infringement of rights and freedom in American history.

Jewish supremacism over our government and media has caused American support
of the terrorist state of Israel and the ensuing terrorist response against
the American people.

And now, the Jewish supremacists are screaming for a wider war, a global war
that will not protect us from terrorism, but make us more certain to suffer
it.

This war could well destroy American prosperity and our most sacred,
fundamental freedoms.

I urge every reader of the Duke Report and every member of the
European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO), to support our boys,
but oppose this war.

I urge you to be patriotic toward America and against this Jewish war, for
this Jewish war will do incalculable harm to the United States.

I urge you who have for so long believed but stood on the sidelines, to get
active for our people, for our freedoms, for our future.

I urge you to share the truth with your fellow family members, friends, and
co-workers.
Better to make heroic efforts today than endure brutal oppression tomorrow.

I also urge you to financially support our efforts to educate the American
people. And I must tell you that our mail boxes and web sites have been
flooded with inquiries of Americans who, on their own, have guessed at the
truth. In my lifetime, I have never seen the interest in our Movement at a
higher level. But Web space and printed literature and postage are
expensive, We need your generous help to teach and motivate and build the
movement that can save our people.

And we need you, each and every one of you who read these lines, to reach
out to a fellow American and tell him the truth!

The time is now!

Alliekatt

Oct 17, 2001, 12:07:36 PM10/17/01

"Kevan Smith" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 02:13:27 GMT, König Prüß, GfbAEV
> <saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote:
>
> <snip anti-semitic twaddle>
>
> All this time goes by, and you are STILL a fuckhead bigot.

Well actually our support of Israel IS behind the bombings. The Israelis
are fuckheads. The diaspora here in the States is much more neutral since
they have something a fuckload of a lot closer to a promised land than a
postage stamp of desert covered with bleeding bodies. I don't have anything
against jews, they can have their stupid religion, same goes for nonviolent
xtians, but Zionists should get the Davidian treatment. But then my
solution is just to level Jerusalem to dust along with all the broken
unhappy murdering people in israel AND palestine and give them a RIPPIN'
taste of complete and utter stark meaninglessness before they all vaporize
along with their fucked up ideologies. Which I will do with my saucer's
antimatter cannons just before I blow this fucking dirtball.

alliekatt

> --
> "You can think and say whatever you want,
> remember, we have freedoms coming out
> our ass!" Steve Taylor <stay...@san.rr.com>
> I'm afraid! I need something in a heavy cream sauce.

Rev. Lemuel Atom

Oct 17, 2001, 12:15:06 PM10/17/01
K?ig Pr?, GfbAEV <saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote in message news:<bP5z7.67$Vd2....@nntp2.onemain.com>...
> RABID NAZI AGITPROP SNIPPED

Duke report? As in David Duke? Yeah, okay....

THE ROSICRUCIANS ARE EATING BABIES AND THE MASONS ARE POISONING THE
WELLS, LAWSEY, LAWSEY!!!

Whyntcha go back to the King of Prussia mall, see if'n you can find
that Bloodhound Gang video you've been wantin' to whack off to, and
try to relax a little. Start by wiping that foam offa yer mouth,
there, Adolph.

RLA

Rev. Crawford

Oct 17, 2001, 12:57:19 PM10/17/01

König Prüß, GfbAEV

Oct 17, 2001, 1:29:36 PM10/17/01

That was a funny link!
They had listed:
Aryan Nations *
Paul R. Mullet, Minnesota Leader
St. Paul, Minn.

So, I looked-up "The Mullet Militis"
Sure enough--
http://www.lanset.com/langley/home.htm

And Hitler, too!
"Das Mullet ist Kaput!" Proclaimed a jubilant Hitler after the fall of Warsaw
http://www.lanset.com/langley/history2.htm

König Prüß, GfbAEV

Oct 17, 2001, 1:46:27 PM10/17/01
"Alliekatt" escrivened:

>"Kevan Smith" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 02:13:27 GMT, König Prüß, GfbAEV
>> <saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote:
>>
>> <snip anti-semitic twaddle>
>>
>> All this time goes by, and you are STILL a fuckhead bigot.
>>

>Well actually our support of Israel IS behind the bombings. The Israelis
>are fuckheads. The diaspora here in the States is much more neutral since
>they have something a fuckload of a lot closer to a promised land than a
>postage stamp of desert covered with bleeding bodies. I don't have anything
>against jews, they can have their stupid religion, same goes for nonviolent
>xtians, but Zionists should get the Davidian treatment. But then my
>solution is just to level Jerusalem to dust along with all the broken
>unhappy murdering people in israel AND palestine and give them a RIPPIN'
>taste of complete and utter stark meaninglessness before they all vaporize
>along with their fucked up ideologies. Which I will do with my saucer's
>antimatter cannons just before I blow this fucking dirtball.
>
>alliekatt
>

>> --

I think that part of the problem is three different religions having the same "Holy Land"
It's yet another reason that I don't like religions at all.

And, yes, I can blame the current religious mess on the Jews, it's ALL their fault
for starting these loopy religions. The Messianic Davidian Jews, and the resulting
Christian religion. The Koran has Moses and Jesus in it, so I don't think that the
Prophet would have gotten so popular if there hadn't been competing religions.
But the part about the Prophet living in a cave and a black widow spider spinning
silk clothes for Him was interesting. Also, there's only one dog in Heaven.

There's a song, "There is No Beer in Heaven, That's Why We Drink It Here"
Any religion that tells me that I can't dance, drink beer, and eat pig meat bbq
has GOT TO GO!

König Prüß, GfbAEV

Oct 17, 2001, 2:00:35 PM10/17/01
Kevan Smith escrivened:

>On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 02:13:27 GMT, König Prüß, GfbAEV
><saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote:
>
><snip anti-semitic twaddle>
>
>All this time goes by, and you are STILL a fuckhead bigot.

So, you think that ANY criticism of the Jews is antisemitism?
Boy, have they got you brainwashed.

There will be no peace in the Middle East until the Jews let the Palestinians
have a homeland, just like the Jews think they deserve.

Believe me, that's on bin Laden's agenda, not that he wants more camels.

You should adopt an international perspective, other than International Zionism.

Indeed, sir, you are a bigot of the worst sort!

You hold a minority's interests above those of the majority.

You are a distinctly undemocratic fascistic bourgoise provincial trog.

König Prüß, GfbAEV

Oct 17, 2001, 2:18:18 PM10/17/01
Kevan Smith escrivened:
>On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 02:13:27 GMT, König Prüß, GfbAEV
><saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote:
>
><snip anti-semitic twaddle>
>
>All this time goes by, and you are STILL a fuckhead bigot.
>

>--

"Every time we do something you tell me
America will do this and will do
that . . . I want to tell you something
very clear: Don't worry about
American pressure on Israel. We, the
Jewish people, control America, and the
Americans know it." -Israeli Prime
Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3,
2001.

Sorry, Kevin. The above line of thinking is NOT ok with me.

That doesn't make me antisemitic, just pro-me.

Idiot!

Alliekatt

Oct 17, 2001, 5:53:47 PM10/17/01

> On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:07:36 GMT, "Alliekatt"
> <alley...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >"Kevan Smith" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote in message
> >> On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 02:13:27 GMT, König Prüß, GfbAEV
> >> <saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> <snip anti-semitic twaddle>
> >>
> >> All this time goes by, and you are STILL a fuckhead bigot.
> >>

> >Well actually our support of Israel IS behind the bombings. The Israelis
> >are fuckheads.
>
> So. let's get his clear: you're an apologist for David Duke.

Are you at all capable of recognizing that Duke's moronic hatred is being
opportunistically mined for the support of guilt-ridden apologists that ask
no questions when their government's money is funneled to an
ethnic-cleansing agenda courtesy of Auschwitz victimhood played to the hilt,
and thus feeding into and encouraging the very hatred by racist morons that
is their legislative and economic bread and butter?

You kneejerked and only read the first two sentences I wrote and then called
me a bigot. FUCK YOU. The Israelis are bigots, they are racists, and they
are playing the cycle of abuse like a murdering crackhead blaming it all on
his abusive alcoholic father. They got kicked down the stairs by Waffen SS
and now they're kicking pregnant Palestinian women down stairs. FUCK them.
AND fuck the nazis. And tell me, what will happen when the death toll
reaches 6 million thanks to the Israelis? WHO WILL BE THE GOOD GUY? And
who will the rest of the world want to forget, like the stupid deluded
Germans who realized too late that they were puppets for a hatemongering
agenda of mindless extermination?

I am SURE AS HELL CERTAIN that there are Israeli citizens PINING FOR SLACK
and DESPERATE to get away from their government's UGLY SURVIVALIST AGENDA
just as there are Afghanis FLEEING THEIR GOVERNMENT with as much desire for
a beautiful slackful world as the HOBBITS of KAZAKHSTAN.

GET ME OFF THIS ROCK.

alliekatt

Blackout

Oct 17, 2001, 8:50:54 PM10/17/01

"Kevan Smith" wrote

> >You kneejerked and only read the first two sentences I wrote and then
called
> >me a bigot.
>

> Nope, I read your whole post then called you an apologist for David
> Duke. The rest of your words speak for themselves concerning whether
> or not you are an anti-semitic bigot.

fetch us a new corn dog, the one you are waving around reeks of rectal
mucous.

Alliekatt

Oct 17, 2001, 9:00:43 PM10/17/01

> On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 21:53:47 GMT, "Alliekatt"
> <alley...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >You kneejerked and only read the first two sentences I wrote and then
called
> >me a bigot.
>
> Nope, I read your whole post then called you an apologist for David
> Duke. The rest of your words speak for themselves concerning whether
> or not you are an anti-semitic bigot.

Well, I mean, come on. I'm an anti-Pink bigot. I think you can get it, and
understand that stupid bigots can use girders of fact to preach a platform
of bullshit. I know it's a sore spot to live in Louisiana and have to live
daily with people who voted for Duke, but sometimes the stupid bigots can
bring up issues that nobody would touch with a fifty foot cattle prod, let
alone consider solutions. The bigoted solutions to real problems are where
the new problems lie. Yet acknowledging whose hand is passing the buck when
nobody else is looking under the table, has to be done by SOMEBODY. Even if
that somebody is prodded to looking by their annoying habits of wearing
white sheets. Even bigots are people, they just need to learn how to find
factual solutions to real problems, instead of moronic ideological solutions
that always demonize other groups as being inferior. Currently, the beenie,
towel, and white sheet bigot platforms all have bullshit answers to real
problems, and we are stuck in the fuckin' middle trying to figure out who's
right. But ALL OF THEM ARE WRONG. That is why people are DEAD.

Of course, as an anti-Pink bigot, I could really care less about how Pinks
choose to eviscerate one another. I guess the feelings lie in not wishing
to be mistaken for one of them on the outside.

alliekatt

König Prüß, GfbAEV

Oct 17, 2001, 10:36:10 PM10/17/01
"Alliekatt" escrivened:

Just four days before September 11th, I commented to a friend that I
thought religion was the most disruptive and conflict causing force in the
world. Also, nationalism. But it's not likely that people will abondon their
historical antecedents just because it's a lot of harmful baggage. Having
only 5 or so racial catagories is very harmful, too. I think that the multiethnic
classification system the US Census tried allowed for 78 combinatorial
possibilities. It's just about impossible to discuss eugenics, selective breeding,
cloning, and such with Fundimentalists who are still trying to come to terms
with abortion, evolution, and living in a world where there are many points
of view. But if religion and nationalism were abondon, and people were to breed
like they had some clue about what kind of children they wanted rather than
leaving it up to "Love," "God," and chance, it would go a long way toward
eliminating war, famine, poverty, and unsightly facial hair. But too, if pigs had
wings, they could fly. Not likely.

Ya know what's rilly skeery? I'm not a bigot, I know damned well what I'm doing,
and I'm doing it consciously for political reasons, and also just for laughs.

Alliekatt

Oct 18, 2001, 2:29:54 AM10/18/01

"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote in message

> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 01:00:43 GMT, "Alliekatt"
> <alley...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Well, I mean, come on. I'm an anti-Pink bigot
>
> Pink is pretty much a construct of jargon. How cool it is to be in an
> parody church with it's own jargon, no?

i'm right about nothing. and nothing is far more comfortable than a billion
ignoble agendas screaming at me for validation.

you want jargon about happy fun world transformation and "getting IT", ditch
the $30 and pay $325 to go do the landmark forum. they have bobbie robots
too. and if you want no jargon i suggest that you ditch using all language
and reference entirely.

how cool it is to believe that you're absolutely 100% right about your moral
compunctions like any other fried-chicken eating north luzi bubba. being
totally against the david dukes of the world still means being a dumbass on
the other side.

all sides are dumbasses.

i hereby dedicate myself to dumbass ambivalence. this thread is on the end
of my tampon.

*pop*

*flussssssshhhhhhh* bye bye

alliekatt

andreux

Oct 18, 2001, 10:39:57 AM10/18/01
König Prüß, GfbAEV <saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote in

> Any religion that tells me that I can't dance, drink beer, and eat pig
> meat bbq has GOT TO GO!

I agree with this sentence.

-st. andreux

St. Marc the Perpetually Amused

Oct 18, 2001, 10:52:18 AM10/18/01
On 10/17/01 10:52 PM, in article 3aksstse4dtutdajn...@4ax.com,
"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 02:36:10 GMT, König Prüß, GfbAEV
> <saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote:
>
>> Ya know what's rilly skeery? I'm not a bigot, I know damned well what I'm
>> doing,
>> and I'm doing it consciously for political reasons, and also just for laughs.
>

> Then please tell us: what causes do you intend to advance by posting
> your hateful, racist diatribes?

Oh, WOW!

FUCK, that was brilliant! I had to run to the bathroom, I was THAT close to
peeing myself.

This ENTIRE CHURCH is based on hateful, racist diatribes. We COMPETE with
each other to spew hateful, racist diatribes whenever we congregate! And
your razor-sharp irony has picked out in glittering stardust the utter
LUNACY of a SubGenius taking sides in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
After all, they're all just Pink religious GLORPS who don't care if they
plunge the world into madness, so sure are they that they are on the side of
Righteousness. Damn, that was GOOD!

Oh, wait. Maybe you were serious. I sure hope not. Nah. That's just me being
paranoid.

St. Marc

Rev. Crawford

Oct 18, 2001, 11:58:49 AM10/18/01
K?ig Pr?, GfbAEV <saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote in message news:<KXjz7.51$Ek2.1...@nntp2.onemain.com>...

> "Every time we do something you tell me
> America will do this and will do
> that . . . I want to tell you something
> very clear: Don't worry about
> American pressure on Israel. We, the
> Jewish people, control America, and the
> Americans know it." -Israeli Prime
> Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3,
> 2001.

Can you document this quote, please? Danke.

-C

Alliekatt

Oct 18, 2001, 12:15:08 PM10/18/01

"St. Marc the Perpetually Amused" <disc...@templeoferis.org> wrote in
message news:3bceeebf$0$43577$272e...@news.execpc.com...

Thank you. I don't know why I waste my time arguing with bobbies. I have
no idea why this FUCKING BOBBIE is trying to make the LOGICAL HATRED of ALL
PINK RELIGIOUS IDENTITY look like unfair racism. Yeah, they might be human.
But hell, they're humans. If he can't deal with humans' eminent
disposability, he can go get fucking saved and pretend that some god will
pat and kiss him on the head after the universe disposes with him. Real
world? I live in one. And a hundred years from now these fucking religious
people will all be DEAD and it's the job of the Xists to exterminate ALL OF
THEM before they can pass the disease on to CHILDREN and keep the old
alcoholic ball rolling. Of course, they'll all do that to each other anyhow
but I'd like it much cleaner, no innocent yetis in the way.

Tell "Bob" to go get Siva and bring him here for a quick visit to the middle
east.

alliekatt

König Prüß, GfbAEV

Oct 18, 2001, 12:39:33 PM10/18/01
Rev. Crawford escrivened:

Hey! I read it on the Internet, so it MUST be true.

One thing though, it's not antisemitic propaganda, it's anti-Israeli colonialism propaganda.

Also, even if it IS an outright lie, it's a nice one!

Blackout

Oct 18, 2001, 6:06:26 PM10/18/01

"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" wrote

> Damn straight I'm serious, because I'm sick of doing nothing while
> assholes foul this group with irrational hatred and fear.

I'm not sure what inferior mongoloidic race it is you belong to, but
rest assured, it's THE WORST ONE.

now fuck off, ya poodle frencher

König Prüß, GfbAEV

Oct 18, 2001, 6:57:08 PM10/18/01
"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" escrivened:

>On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:52:18 -0500, "St. Marc the Perpetually Amused"
><disc...@templeoferis.org> wrote:
>
>>On 10/17/01 10:52 PM, in article 3aksstse4dtutdajn...@4ax.com,
>>"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

>>> Then please tell us: what causes do you intend to advance by posting
>>> your hateful, racist diatribes?
>>
>>Oh, WOW!
>>
>>FUCK, that was brilliant! I had to run to the bathroom, I was THAT close to
>>peeing myself.
>
>TMI

>>This ENTIRE CHURCH is based on hateful, racist diatribes.
>
>No it's not.

>> We COMPETE with
>>each other to spew hateful, racist diatribes whenever we congregate!
>
>You're bragging about your shortcomings. OK.

>>And
>>your razor-sharp irony has picked out in glittering stardust the utter
>>LUNACY of a SubGenius taking sides in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
>>After all, they're all just Pink religious GLORPS who don't care if they
>>plunge the world into madness, so sure are they that they are on the side of
>>Righteousness. Damn, that was GOOD!
>
>Sure, retreat into nonsense. "Pinks" and "Glorps." Whatever.

>>Oh, wait. Maybe you were serious. I sure hope not. Nah. That's just me being
>>paranoid.
>
>Damn straight I'm serious, because I'm sick of doing nothing while
>assholes foul this group with irrational hatred and fear.

You mean as opposed to RATIONAL hatred and fear, the GOOD kind?

König Prüß, GfbAEV

Oct 18, 2001, 7:16:35 PM10/18/01
"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" escrivened:
>Yeah, Israel is colonizing America ... sure.

You never heard of the ZOG? Zionist Occupation Government?

The New Worrld Oder?

Why do you think the One-Worlder peaceniks are against Globalization
and the World Trade Organization?

For the answers to these and other burning questions, tune in tomorrow,
same bat-time, same bat-channel.

http://www.soveriegn.freeservers.com/rothschild.htm
http://www.acadiacom.net/wa5dxp/buzz-2.html

HotBot search for Zionist Occupation Government WEB RESULTS 96,800 Matches

William Barwell

Oct 18, 2001, 7:40:37 PM10/18/01
In article <uerz7.86$Ek2.2...@nntp2.onemain.com>,

König Prüß, GfbAEV <saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote:
> "Alliekatt" escrivened:

>only 5 or so racial catagories is very harmful, too. I think that the multiethnic
>classification system the US Census tried allowed for 78 combinatorial
>possibilities.

Next time around, for "race" I will answer
"vigorous hybrid".

That'll learn 'em.

Pope Charles
SubGenius Pope of Houston
Slack!

König Prüß, GfbAEV

Oct 18, 2001, 7:46:55 PM10/18/01
William Barwell escrivened:

Dog World magazine has more the 200 kinds of dogs listed, and I figure
that if people can't do better than 200 varieties, they will likely lose out to
the dogs.

Also, peanuts. I am not allergic to peanuts, and I expect that it's a damned
small miniorty that is. So, they ought to look out for peanuts, and not expect
that I'm going to turn whe world into one big damned rubber room just so
nobody gets hurt or offended.

Yes, vigor. The lifeforce.

St. Marc the Perpetually Amused

Oct 18, 2001, 7:59:34 PM10/18/01
In article <nrcustk8dehjafd0p...@4ax.com>, The Battousai
<cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:52:18 -0500, "St. Marc the Perpetually Amused"
> <disc...@templeoferis.org> wrote:
>

> >On 10/17/01 10:52 PM, in article 3aksstse4dtutdajn...@4ax.com,
> >"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

> >> Then please tell us: what causes do you intend to advance by posting
> >> your hateful, racist diatribes?
> >
> >Oh, WOW!
> >
> >FUCK, that was brilliant! I had to run to the bathroom, I was THAT close to
> >peeing myself.
>

> TMI

> >This ENTIRE CHURCH is based on hateful, racist diatribes.

Yes, it is.

There are two races that *matter*. SubGeniuses, and everybody else.
Pinks, Glorps, merehumes, homo sapiens, call them what you will.

We SubGeniuses hate them. Mindlessly. And mindfully. We think they
should all be killed and their souls eaten by cosmic monsters. Compared
to the fate that we *think* they should meet, dying of anthrax, being
blown up by suicide bombers, or starving to death in the wilds of
Afghanistan is PURE NIRVANA.

We frequently espouse this point of view, sometimes to the point of
bigamy.

Therefore, we are hateful and racist and we have founded this religion
on the basis of hateful, racist diatribes regarding same.

If you think you're going to convert it into some sort of mainstream
weirdo we're-all-really-hippies-who-are-into-world-enlightenment
church, you can think again and you can find your own church to found.
I am going to sit here and deride you mercilessly. You're an idiot. In
this church, we call an idiot an idiot. If you don't agree with that
principle, it's just *further* proof that you're *not* a SubGenius. Or,
worse, that you're a traitor. A quisling. A turncoat. Fie on you, sir,
fie on you.

> > We COMPETE with
> >each other to spew hateful, racist diatribes whenever we congregate!
>

> You're bragging about your shortcomings. OK.

I do not consider it a shortcoming that I am *better* than humans and
that therefore I do not care what happens to them.

> >And
> >your razor-sharp irony has picked out in glittering stardust the utter
> >LUNACY of a SubGenius taking sides in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
> >After all, they're all just Pink religious GLORPS who don't care if they
> >plunge the world into madness, so sure are they that they are on the side of
> >Righteousness. Damn, that was GOOD!
>

> Sure, retreat into nonsense. "Pinks" and "Glorps." Whatever.

Consult prior theorem: you're an idiot.

> >Oh, wait. Maybe you were serious. I sure hope not. Nah. That's just me being
> >paranoid.
>

> Damn straight I'm serious, because I'm sick of doing nothing while
> assholes foul this group with irrational hatred and fear.

My hatred of Pinks, and my fear of them is *perfectly rational.* They
are going to destroy this mudball before *I* am finished using it. If I
could speak The Deplorable Word and vanish them all, I would do it
before you could draw in one of your lily-livered breaths to explain to
me why it was a bad idea.

St. Marc the Perpetually Amused

--

St. Marc the Perpetually Amused

Disciple of Eris
Between .sig's

http://www.templeoferis.org

St. Marc the Perpetually Amused

Oct 18, 2001, 8:06:04 PM10/18/01
In article <b3dustoii4aum02k4...@4ax.com>, The Battousai
<cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:15:08 GMT, "Alliekatt"
> <alley...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >Thank you. I don't know why I waste my time arguing with bobbies. I have
> >no idea why this FUCKING BOBBIE is trying to make the LOGICAL HATRED of ALL
> >PINK RELIGIOUS IDENTITY look like unfair racism. Yeah, they might be human.
> >But hell, they're humans.
>

> Oh, and you're something else, a yeti or some shit. Yeah, right.

What were you doing on this newsgroup again? You some sort of masochist?

> > If he can't deal with humans' eminent
> >disposability, he can go get fucking saved and pretend that some god will
> >pat and kiss him on the head after the universe disposes with him. Real
> >world? I live in one. And a hundred years from now these fucking religious
> >people will all be DEAD and it's the job of the Xists to exterminate ALL OF
> >THEM before they can pass the disease on to CHILDREN and keep the old
> >alcoholic ball rolling. Of course, they'll all do that to each other anyhow
> >but I'd like it much cleaner, no innocent yetis in the way.
>

> That's one way to ignore racism -- spew nonsese.

You don't fucking *get* it, Pink Boy.

To us it's not nonsense.

And we're not ignoring racism.

We're condoning it.

We're perpetrating it.

We're *celebrating* it.

If we had the power, we would make it *mandatory.* It's just that we
would get to pick the race, not based on idiotic distinctions between
skin color or which petulant Child in the Sky you mewl before, but a
rational, quantifiable, discernable quality:

Have you got right with "Bob?" *Can* you get right with "Bob?"

If so, you're in.

If not, you're at the back of the bus. In fact, you're behind the bus
in a beat-up Radio-Flyer being towed on a length of rusty baling wire,
and that only so we can look out of the window and laugh at you.

You think you're being insulting: you're just being observant. Not on
purpose, but I will grant you that much.

--

St. Marc the Perpetually Amused

Alliekatt

Oct 18, 2001, 8:29:53 PM10/18/01

> That's one way to ignore racism -- spew nonsese.

That's one way to ignore reality -- spew ideology.

alliekatt

König Prüß, GfbAEV

Oct 18, 2001, 9:56:36 PM10/18/01
"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" escrivened:
>On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 19:06:04 -0500, "St. Marc the Perpetually Amused"
><disc...@templeoferis.org> wrote:
>
>>And we're not ignoring racism.
>>
>>We're condoning it.
>>
>>We're perpetrating it.
>>
>>We're *celebrating* it.
>
>Then I oppose you.

Ha! I oppose your opposition, and raise you $30
How many cards do you want?

König Prüß, GfbAEV

Oct 18, 2001, 10:10:44 PM10/18/01
"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" escrivened:
>On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 19:06:04 -0500, "St. Marc the Perpetually Amused"
><disc...@templeoferis.org> wrote:
>
>>And we're not ignoring racism.
>>
>>We're condoning it.
>>
>>We're perpetrating it.
>>
>>We're *celebrating* it.
>
>Then I oppose you.
>
>Racism is inherently wrong. It needs to be wiped out by ridicule in
>the free market of ideas.

But Zionism _is_ racism. The United Nations said so.

Which is why the United States boycotted that particular conference,
thereby proving to the World that America is at the mercy of the Zionist
Occupation Government and Israelii dictates regarding foreign policy.

Look at it this way: How many Muslims are there, and how much oil do they have?
How many Israelis are there, and how much oil do they have? That's the realpolitik.

It's not racism, it's the economy, stupid!

Blackout

Oct 18, 2001, 11:54:21 PM10/18/01

"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" wrote

> >I'm not sure what inferior mongoloidic race it is you belong to, but

> >rest assured, it's THE WORST ONE.
> >
> >now fuck off, ya poodle frencher
>

> What an intelligent response. NOT!
>
> You side with bigotry and hatred. Fine. I oppose you.

oppose away.

quit being such a boring whiny little cunt while you're at it

Blackout

Oct 18, 2001, 11:56:11 PM10/18/01

"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" wrote

> So, you accept and condone racism and anti-semitism.

yes. whatever race you are should be exterminated like the guttertrash
it is. if you happen to be jewish I guess it counts double.

Blackout

Oct 19, 2001, 1:08:25 AM10/19/01

"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" wrote

> >> You side with bigotry and hatred. Fine. I oppose you.

> >oppose away.
> >
> >quit being such a boring whiny little cunt while you're at it
>

> Quit spreading hatred, fear and bigotry.

BEND OVER STUMPY, HERE COMES OL' ONE EYE!

Blackout

Oct 19, 2001, 1:17:47 AM10/19/01

"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" wrote

> Rave on ... loon.

ain't you just the CUTEST lil' thing?

Blackout

Oct 19, 2001, 1:20:05 AM10/19/01

"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" wrote

> >And we're not ignoring racism.

> >We're condoning it.
> >
> >We're perpetrating it.
> >
> >We're *celebrating* it.
>

> Then I oppose you.
>
> Racism is inherently wrong. It needs to be wiped out by ridicule in
> the free market of ideas.

go up to a brick wall and put your hands on it and OPPOSE IT with
EVERYTHING YOU GOT. write down all your observations carefully so future
generations of insipid milktoasts won't have to wast time repeating your
bold experiment.

then bang your stupid hippy dippy face on it REALLY HARD, and post
plenty of pictures on A.B.S. so we can jerk off on them.

König Prüß, GfbAEV

Oct 19, 2001, 1:37:31 AM10/19/01
"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" escrivened:
>On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 02:10:44 GMT, König Prüß, GfbAEV
><saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote:
>

>> Which is why the United States boycotted that particular conference,
>>thereby proving to the World that America is at the mercy of the Zionist
>>Occupation Government and Israelii dictates regarding foreign policy.
>
>Rave on ... loon.

Indeed, sir (and I use the term loosely,) the US _did_ boycott the UN conference
over the two issues of Zionism=Racism, and the slavery reparations.

So, you see, sir (and I use the term loosely,) it is YOU! who are arguing on the
side of racists! You are a Fool! And a dupe of your Zionist Puppetmasters!
Dance, little woodenhead! Yes, Old Uncle Moishe calls the tune! Feh!

I fart in your general direction!

polar bear

Oct 19, 2001, 3:39:39 AM10/19/01
In article <rmtustkanf3vfrnfi...@4ax.com>, "Kevan Smith (The
Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

> What an intelligent response. NOT!
>

> You side with bigotry and hatred. Fine. I oppose you.

dude, you're gay!

polar bear

Oct 19, 2001, 3:46:12 AM10/19/01
In article <cedust8a4ee2g9uok...@4ax.com>, "Kevan Smith (The
Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

> Yeah, Israel is colonizing America ... sure.

They better hurry up then. The beaners got a big head start.

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 5:59:25 AM10/19/01

"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote in message

> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:15:08 GMT, "Alliekatt"
> <alley...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >Thank you. I don't know why I waste my time arguing with bobbies.
I have
> >no idea why this FUCKING BOBBIE is trying to make the LOGICAL
HATRED of ALL
> >PINK RELIGIOUS IDENTITY look like unfair racism. Yeah, they might
be human.
> >But hell, they're humans.
>
> Oh, and you're something else, a yeti or some shit. Yeah, right.
>
> > If he can't deal with humans' eminent
> >disposability, he can go get fucking saved and pretend that some
god will
> >pat and kiss him on the head after the universe disposes with him.
Real
> >world? I live in one. And a hundred years from now these fucking
religious
> >people will all be DEAD and it's the job of the Xists to
exterminate ALL OF
> >THEM before they can pass the disease on to CHILDREN and keep the
old
> >alcoholic ball rolling. Of course, they'll all do that to each
other anyhow
> >but I'd like it much cleaner, no innocent yetis in the way.
>
> That's one way to ignore racism -- spew nonsese.

Golurm! Pinlly sporteemy glabh bardcell.

--
Rev. St. Klyf "Not Max Cannon" the Not-Quite-Sane, ESB

This lovely signature is #19 in a series.
Collect them all!

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 6:03:55 AM10/19/01

3aksstse4dtutdajn...@4ax.com,
> >"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

> >> Then please tell us: what causes do you intend to advance by
posting
> >> your hateful, racist diatribes?
> >
> >Oh, WOW!
> >
> >FUCK, that was brilliant! I had to run to the bathroom, I was THAT
close to
> >peeing myself.
>
> TMI

> >This ENTIRE CHURCH is based on hateful, racist diatribes.
>
> No it's not.

You must be one of them-there people whut consorts with colored folk,
aincha?

> > We COMPETE with
> >each other to spew hateful, racist diatribes whenever we
congregate!

> You're bragging about your shortcomings. OK.
>

> >And
> >your razor-sharp irony has picked out in glittering stardust the
utter
> >LUNACY of a SubGenius taking sides in the Israeli-Palestinian
conflict.
> >After all, they're all just Pink religious GLORPS who don't care if
they
> >plunge the world into madness, so sure are they that they are on
the side of
> >Righteousness. Damn, that was GOOD!
>

> Sure, retreat into nonsense. "Pinks" and "Glorps." Whatever.
>

> >Oh, wait. Maybe you were serious. I sure hope not. Nah. That's just
me being
> >paranoid.
>

> Damn straight I'm serious, because I'm sick of doing nothing while
> assholes foul this group with irrational hatred and fear.

I was afraid you were going to say that. And now I irrationally hate
you for it.

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 6:11:31 AM10/19/01

> Quit spreading hatred, fear and bigotry.

But hatred, fear, and bigotry add such spice to life.

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 6:13:58 AM10/19/01

> At least I'm not an ignorant racist hate monger like you.

Ah, so you're a highly informed racist hate monger!

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 6:15:42 AM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 05:37:31 GMT, König Prüß, GfbAEV
> <saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote:
>
> >You are a Fool! And a dupe of your Zionist Puppetmasters!
> >Dance, little woodenhead! Yes, Old Uncle Moishe calls the tune!
Feh!

> Keep saying stuff like this -- it shows you for the mean little
> lunatic you are.

Ah, so you have something against lunatics? Now your true colors are
showing. If you were truly bothering by "pigeonholing" you would have
used the more appropriate and acceptable term "Differently Mentaled."

Boss Goosebeak

Oct 19, 2001, 8:26:55 AM10/19/01
Kevan Smith <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 21:53:47 GMT, "Alliekatt"
><alley...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>You kneejerked and only read the first two sentences I wrote and then called
>>me a bigot.
>
>Nope, I read your whole post then called you an apologist for David
>Duke. The rest of your words speak for themselves concerning whether
>or not you are an anti-semitic bigot.

I didn't see him doing much apologizing at all.

"The fact that you spoke the truth is no defense."

--Judge Weenerdog

Boss Goosebeak

Oct 19, 2001, 8:32:27 AM10/19/01
"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 19:06:04 -0500, "St. Marc the Perpetually Amused"
><disc...@templeoferis.org> wrote:
>
>>And we're not ignoring racism.
>>
>>We're condoning it.
>>
>>We're perpetrating it.
>>
>>We're *celebrating* it.
>

>Then I oppose you.
>
>Racism is inherently wrong. It needs to be wiped out by ridicule in
>the free market of ideas.

I think it just needs better packaging and a catchy jingle. If you can
get people to try it, they usually realize almost immediately how
they've been hoodwinked and played for morons for years by the folks
that peddle the competing products, and start buying it by the case.

Boss Goosebeak

Oct 19, 2001, 8:38:23 AM10/19/01
"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 02:10:44 GMT, König Prüß, GfbAEV
><saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote:
>

>> Which is why the United States boycotted that particular conference,
>>thereby proving to the World that America is at the mercy of the Zionist
>>Occupation Government and Israelii dictates regarding foreign policy.
>

>Rave on ... loon.

C'mon sport, even a troll ought to come up with (at least once in a
while) a response more complicated than your average downy
pre-schooler or exceptionally bright black congresswoman can manage.

St. Marc the Perpetually Amused

Oct 19, 2001, 9:40:05 AM10/19/01

> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:59:34 -0500, "St. Marc the Perpetually Amused"
> <disc...@templeoferis.org> wrote:
>
> >Therefore, we are hateful and racist and we have founded this religion
> >on the basis of hateful, racist diatribes regarding same.
>
> You had nothing to do with "founding" anything SubGenius.

Au contraire, mon idiot. I said it: therefore it is Holy Writ. It's *in* the
Book. It's *in* the Akashic Record. It's *in* your face.

> You're a fool.

As opposed to you? Hand me a cap-and-bells, if "fool" is the opposite of
what you are, watch me caper madly.

St. Marc

St. Marc the Perpetually Amused

Oct 19, 2001, 9:47:21 AM10/19/01

> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:59:34 -0500, "St. Marc the Perpetually Amused"
> <disc...@templeoferis.org> wrote:
>
> >I do not consider it a shortcoming that I am *better* than humans and
> >that therefore I do not care what happens to them.
>
> Funny books aside, you are a human. Here's a clue: all that SubGenius
> stuff? Made up bulldada.

That's what you think, Pink Boy. It really works. I didn't believe it: I
didn't *want* to believe it, 'cuz it made me feel so stupid for taking so
*long* to believe it. (A fellow Yetisyny tried to show me the Book when I
was a mere sprat: I was busy chasing this Pink bimbo and didn't pay
attention to him. My loss.) Eventually it works whether you believe it or
*not*. Since I joined this Church, shit has been *happening.* My little
section of the Universe is *realigning.* It sure as heck ain't *me:* I'm the
same morose so-and-so I've always been. The *only* explanation is J. R.
"Bob" Dobbs.

I am talking full-blown religous HYSTERIA here, okay? I got your buddies in
Tel Aviv beat all to HELL. You *can't* debate this with me any more than
pointing out that omnipotence and omnibenevolence are incompatible
properties in a God who created the observable world will faze a
funnymentalist. All you are doing is Amusing me. You could get Stang Himself
to fly into my lunchroom this afternoon and give me my $30 back, with a
written confession/apology, and I *still* would not believe you. Capisch?

St. Marc

Rev. Ivan Stang

Oct 19, 2001, 10:30:58 AM10/19/01
In article <HnIz7.414$913.1...@news.uswest.net>, Blackout
<blac...@404infomagic.net> wrote:

> "Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" wrote
>

> > Damn straight I'm serious, because I'm sick of doing nothing while
> > assholes foul this group with irrational hatred and fear.
>

> I'm not sure what inferior mongoloidic race it is you belong to, but
> rest assured, it's THE WORST ONE.

He's a Smith, and you're right. Chas, Crawford, and several others of
the MasterRace have been praying for the healing of Kevan's sense of
humor. Not that I'm part of that ethnic group or anything. But I have
agents on the inside.

I am sure that many SubGenii also daydream about the utter destruction
of both Mecca and Jerusalem, and maybe even Disneyland, but that
doesn't mean they hate all Jews or Muslims, or even all 3-fingered
anthropomorphic talking animals.

--
4th Stangian Orthodox MegaFisTemple Lodge of the Wrath of Dobbs Yeti,
Resurrected

Rev. Ivan Stang

Oct 19, 2001, 10:48:50 AM10/19/01
In article <bear-ya02408000R...@news.direct.ca>, polar
bear <be...@pole.com> wrote:

BMOOMNL!!!

HIGH JACK THIS!!

Rev. Ivan Stang

Oct 19, 2001, 10:36:04 AM10/19/01
In article <q6uustk8pe2a8t5bf...@4ax.com>, The Battousai
<cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 23:16:35 GMT, König Prüß, GfbAEV
> <saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote:
>
> > You never heard of the ZOG? Zionist Occupation Government?
> >
> > The New Worrld Oder?
> >
> > Why do you think the One-Worlder peaceniks are against Globalization
> >and the World Trade Organization?
>
> You're a kook full of hate for jews.

Isn't this sort of like the pot calling the skunk stinky?

Rev. Ivan Stang

Oct 19, 2001, 10:41:45 AM10/19/01
In article <mlvust4qp8d90jd2d...@4ax.com>, The Battousai
<cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:59:34 -0500, "St. Marc the Perpetually Amused"
> <disc...@templeoferis.org> wrote:
>
> >I do not consider it a shortcoming that I am *better* than humans and
> >that therefore I do not care what happens to them.
>
> Funny books aside, you are a human. Here's a clue: all that SubGenius
> stuff? Made up bulldada.

?!?!?

What?

Wait a minute. Whoa. Let me read that sentence again.

... (GASP)

COULD THIS BE TRUE??? AND IF IT IS -- WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT IT??

This calls for a major rethinking. Jesus. Something like this... I...
it never even occurred to me. But now that I think about it... hmmm...
that WOULD explain an awful lot...

I... I just don't know what to do. Not sure what to THINK.

I... lost. I'm foundering. My footing ... it's like my whole world has
ben pulled out from under me.

If Kevan is right... then, my friends, he is so much smarter than all
the rest of us that... well, I just cannot even conceive of it; my mind
shuts down, quails from the knowledge, the DARK DARK knowledge.

I better smoke a LOT more frop and think about this.

Maybe Kevan's right. We better get SERIOUS, ya'll. I dunno WHAT ya'll
thought this Church WAS.

Rev. Ivan Stang

Oct 19, 2001, 10:43:11 AM10/19/01
In article <BvNz7.714$Cn2.5...@news.uswest.net>, Blackout
<blac...@404infomagic.net> wrote:

BMOOMNL!!!!

Rev. Ivan Stang

Oct 19, 2001, 10:48:09 AM10/19/01
In article <ookvst87a1ngktlok...@4ax.com>, The Battousai
<cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 05:37:31 GMT, König Prüß, GfbAEV
> <saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote:
>
> >You are a Fool! And a dupe of your Zionist Puppetmasters!
> >Dance, little woodenhead! Yes, Old Uncle Moishe calls the tune! Feh!
>

> Keep saying stuff like this -- it shows you for the mean little
> lunatic you are.

"Little." SO!! You "LOOK DOWN" on the SHORT. An anti-shrimp bigot.

I always thought there was something un-American about you Smiths.

I also detect a certain disdain for the feeble-minded or the
differently-saned. To say nothing of the differently-kindnessed.

I happen to be a tallness-deprived, differently-saned,
brilliance-dis-enabled, crulety-gendered person, and I am offended by
such a display of prejudice.

Rev. Ivan Stang

Oct 19, 2001, 10:52:49 AM10/19/01
In article <tsvvaf6...@corp.supernews.com>, The Not Quite Sane One
<blargh3[spamtrap]@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ah, so you have something against lunatics? Now your true colors are
> showing. If you were truly bothering by "pigeonholing" you would have
> used the more appropriate and acceptable term "Differently Mentaled."

We prefer the term "differently sanitized". It's okay, they only
decided on the change last night at the Correctness Con. You won't be
docked for it.

Rev. Ivan Stang

Oct 19, 2001, 10:51:02 AM10/19/01
In article <bear-ya02408000R...@news.direct.ca>, polar
bear <be...@pole.com> wrote:

Nobody even dares MENTION the SMITHS. YOU POOR BLINKERED FOOLS!! The
plot is hidden RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN, DANGLED IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE and
you are afraid to confront it.

SMITHS CONTROL EVERYTHING. Only by unmasking these dastardly cowards,
and dealing out justice BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, can America be cleansed
and purged of hate and racism.

nu-monet

Oct 19, 2001, 11:30:14 AM10/19/01
Rev. Ivan Stang wrote:

> > Funny books aside, you are a human. Here's a clue:
> > all that SubGenius stuff? Made up bulldada.
> >

> ?!?!?
>
> What?
>
> Wait a minute. Whoa. Let me read that sentence again.
>
> ... (GASP)
>
> COULD THIS BE TRUE??? AND IF IT IS --
> WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT IT??

STOP RIGHT THERE!
I gotta know right now! Before we go any further!

Do you love "Bob"? Will you love "Bob" forever?
Do you need "Bob"? Will you never leave "Bob"?
Will "Bob" make you happy for the rest of your life?
Will "Bob" put you on board of the Xist spaceship?

I gotta know right now!
Before this religion goes further!
Do you love "Bob"?
Will you love "Bob" forever?

Well, what is it, Stang? Yes or No?
Will you love "Bob" forever?
Well, what is it, Stang?
YES... OR... NO?

--
*
Moesha seizes a fresh slice of chef Elise's

Alliekatt

Oct 19, 2001, 1:29:13 PM10/19/01

"Rev. Ivan Stang" <st...@subgenius.com> wrote in message

> Nobody even dares MENTION the SMITHS. YOU POOR BLINKERED FOOLS!! The
> plot is hidden RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN, DANGLED IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE and
> you are afraid to confront it.
>
> SMITHS CONTROL EVERYTHING. Only by unmasking these dastardly cowards,
> and dealing out justice BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, can America be cleansed
> and purged of hate and racism.

Dude, Morrissey's so gay.

alliekatt

Alliekatt

Oct 19, 2001, 11:34:27 AM10/19/01

> In article <BvNz7.714$Cn2.5...@news.uswest.net>, Blackout
> <blac...@404infomagic.net> wrote:
>
> > "Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" wrote
> >
> > > So, you accept and condone racism and anti-semitism.
> >
> > yes. whatever race you are should be exterminated like the guttertrash
> > it is. if you happen to be jewish I guess it counts double.
>

> BMOOMNL!!!!

BM and peas OOMNL!!!!!!!!!!

Reverend DJ Epoch

Oct 19, 2001, 2:17:55 PM10/19/01
"Rev. Ivan Stang" <st...@subgenius.com> lost his train of thought and
instead came up with this ....

> In article <ookvst87a1ngktlok...@4ax.com>, The
Battousai
> <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 05:37:31 GMT, König Prüß, GfbAEV
>> <saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote:
>>
>> >You are a Fool! And a dupe of your Zionist Puppetmasters!
>> >Dance, little woodenhead! Yes, Old Uncle Moishe calls the tune!
Feh!

>> Keep saying stuff like this -- it shows you for the mean little
>> lunatic you are.
>>

> "Little." SO!! You "LOOK DOWN" on the SHORT. An anti-shrimp bigot.
>
> I always thought there was something un-American about you Smiths.

> I also detect a certain disdain for the feeble-minded or the
> differently-saned. To say nothing of the differently-kindnessed.
>
> I happen to be a tallness-deprived, differently-saned,
> brilliance-dis-enabled, crulety-gendered person, and I am offended
by
> such a display of prejudice.

Rev. Stang,

Never try to teach a pig to sing.

It only frustrates you, and annoys the pig.

However, a drum of mud shipped as a holiday present is acceptable.

--
Rev. DJ Epoch

This .sig serves no useful purpose.

Mark Smith

Oct 19, 2001, 2:33:49 PM10/19/01
"Rev. Ivan Stang" <st...@subgenius.com> wrote in

> SMITHS CONTROL EVERYTHING.

What he said.

--
Mark E. Smith <msm...@lvnworth.com>

Reverend DJ Epoch

Oct 19, 2001, 3:16:48 PM10/19/01
"Blackout" <blac...@404infomagic.net> stood in defence of subgenius
lifeforms everywhere and offered the following testimony ....

> "Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" wrote
>

>> Damn straight I'm serious, because I'm sick of doing nothing while
>> assholes foul this group with irrational hatred and fear.
>
> I'm not sure what inferior mongoloidic race it is you belong to, but
> rest assured, it's THE WORST ONE.
>
> now fuck off, ya poodle frencher

Damn, ya make me proud there Blackout. Seeing that last statement from
him reminds me why I love this group. If he doesn't like it here, let
him go back to the alt.holier.than.thou newsgroup where he belongs.
This newsgroup is PSYOPS WARFARE! It's a slap in the face of
heardmonkey mentality! It's the exposure of FLASE PROPHESY AT IT'S
FINEST! It's pseudo-religious, dogmain-iverting, patriosarcastic,
politically-incorrect freedom of expression in it's purest 1st
Amendment nakedness! FLAB, WARTS, WRINKLES AND ALL!!! Go ahead...TELL
US WHAT TO THINK. Just don't be surprised if you're slapped across the
face with a prarie squid and told to go back to whatever ivy-league
education mill you issued forth from.

Kevan's like a cross between Rev. Jesse Jackson and Charles Emerson
Winchester from M*A*S*H: A rainbow coalition snob with delusions of 'a
perfect world'.

Hate is inbred in us. Groups have been hating other groups since the
apes touched the monolith and fought for survival over a muddy pool of
water with bone weapons. They have food / water / resources / oil
while we don't so we hate them for having it and fight to take theirs.
Our music is pleasant and melodic AND MAKES US FEEL GOOD while theirs
is yammering / yodelling / twangy / jungledrums / angry rappers / too
mellow / too country / too foreign AND AGGREVATES US so we hate them
and want them to SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TURN DOWN THAT NOISE! I want to
be with a group of people *I* want to be with who talk about things
without looking over our shoulders to see if we've upset / insulted /
dissed someone not like us and WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHO I CAN OR
*MUST* HANG WITH AND HOW I *MUST* THINK / FEEL / ACT twords others???

Fuck that. Go back to Mayberry or whatever fantasy world you populate.

breakfast log

Oct 19, 2001, 3:22:20 PM10/19/01
"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 00:29:53 GMT, "Alliekatt"
><alley...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote in message

>>> That's one way to ignore racism -- spew nonsese.
>>

>>That's one way to ignore reality -- spew ideology.

>So, you accept and condone racism and anti-semitism.

Why yes! In fact, it craps my pants!

breakfast log

Oct 19, 2001, 3:24:12 PM10/19/01
SubGenius Spice <SubGeni...@jbeyqarg.ngg.arg> wrote:

>"alt.slack", featuring "The Not Quite Sane One"
><blargh3[spamtrap]@yahoo.com>...Take 36...ACTION!...

>>But hatred, fear, and bigotry add such spice to life.
>

>excuse me?
>
>i have no affiliations to hatred, fear or bigotry.

shut up, you dopey twat.

Caved in Klan Bear

Oct 19, 2001, 3:26:55 PM10/19/01
be...@pole.com (polar bear) wrote:

>In article <rmtustkanf3vfrnfi...@4ax.com>, "Kevan Smith (The
>Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

>> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:06:26 -0700, "Blackout"
>> <blac...@404infomagic.net> wrote:
>>

>> >"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" wrote

>> >I'm not sure what inferior mongoloidic race it is you belong to, but
>> >rest assured, it's THE WORST ONE.
>> >
>> >now fuck off, ya poodle frencher
>>

>> What an intelligent response. NOT!
>>
>> You side with bigotry and hatred. Fine. I oppose you.
>>
>dude, you're gay!

well, what are you waiting for? Send him flowers and sausage
assortment and a real schmaltzy card.

nigger with a SMALL butt

Oct 19, 2001, 3:28:28 PM10/19/01
"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:57:08 GMT, König Prüß, GfbAEV
><saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote:
>>"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" escrivened:

>>>Damn straight I'm serious, because I'm sick of doing nothing while
>>>assholes foul this group with irrational hatred and fear.
>>>

>> You mean as opposed to RATIONAL hatred and fear, the GOOD kind?
>
>Rational fears: a soldier on the front afraid of getting shot, a
>mother afraid of her child getting run over playing in the street, an
>investor afraid his portfolio will be wiped out by a recession. When
>one takes action to assuage rational fears, those actions are
>generally called sensible precautions. When one takes action to
>assuage irrational fears, those actions are generally called paranoia.
>
>Rational hatred ( the good kind): hatred/detestation of bigotry and
>racism. Both are only deserving of condemnation and ostracism.
>
>Clear enough for you, bigot boy?

YEAH. Boy howdy. But I STILL wants to know who has a key to the
warehouse fulla white wimmin.

ain't you, is it?

General Quarters

Oct 19, 2001, 3:32:47 PM10/19/01
Kevan Smith <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 18:18:18 GMT, König Prüß, GfbAEV
><saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote:
>

>>"Every time we do something you tell me
>>America will do this and will do
>>that . . . I want to tell you something
>>very clear: Don't worry about
>>American pressure on Israel. We, the
>>Jewish people, control America, and the
>>Americans know it." -Israeli Prime
>>Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3,
>>2001.
>
>I don't believe he said that. I say you're a liar. Find me an unbiased
>citation to prove me wrong.

who cares if he said it. Jews are the reason TV and movies suck, and
that's for goddam sure.

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 4:17:54 PM10/19/01

"SubGenius Spice" <SubGeni...@jbeyqarg.ngg.arg> wrote in message

> "alt.slack", featuring "The Not Quite Sane One"
> <blargh3[spamtrap]@yahoo.com>...Take 36...ACTION!...
>

> >But hatred, fear, and bigotry add such spice to life.
>

> excuse me?
>
> i have no affiliations to hatred, fear or bigotry.

Oop. *Now* I've done it.

--
Rev. St. Klyf "Not Max Cannon" the Not-Quite-Sane, ESB

Looks like *somebody* left Mister Prozac at home.

Alliekatt

Oct 19, 2001, 11:49:59 AM10/19/01

> In article <mlvust4qp8d90jd2d...@4ax.com>, The Battousai
> <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:59:34 -0500, "St. Marc the Perpetually Amused"
> > <disc...@templeoferis.org> wrote:
> >
> > >I do not consider it a shortcoming that I am *better* than humans and
> > >that therefore I do not care what happens to them.
> >
> > Funny books aside, you are a human. Here's a clue: all that SubGenius
> > stuff? Made up bulldada.
> >

> ?!?!?
>

> What?

Holy SHIT I log off and take eight hours to reinstall Windows and come back
to THIS!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!! Woohoo!!! Woohoo!!! Woohoo!!! Woohoo!!!

I'm doin' the daffy duck dance BMOOMNL!!

Anyone got a good nigger joke? Good white trash joke? Legume? Anyone?

alliekatt

Rev. Crawford

Oct 19, 2001, 5:41:16 PM10/19/01
"Rev. Ivan Stang" <st...@subgenius.com> wrote in message news:<191020011051027795%st...@subgenius.com>...

> Nobody even dares MENTION the SMITHS. YOU POOR BLINKERED FOOLS!! The
> plot is hidden RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN, DANGLED IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE and
> you are afraid to confront it.
>
> SMITHS CONTROL EVERYTHING. Only by unmasking these dastardly cowards,
> and dealing out justice BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, can America be cleansed
> and purged of hate and racism.

SHHHHHHHH! Geez, cuz. You're gonna spill the beans before the
preparations for Plan X-9 are in place! We're only about halfway done
building the "camp" down by Simms' Acid Pond. Fuck, if them Joneses
catch wind of this, there's gonna be hell to pay!

YFNR

Rev. Crawford

König Prüß, GfbAEV

Oct 19, 2001, 6:00:45 PM10/19/01
"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" escrivened:
>On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:26:55 GMT, blat...@niggersInTheCornfield.com
>(Boss Goosebeak) wrote:
>
>>Kevan Smith <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

>>>Nope, I read your whole post then called you an apologist for David
>>>Duke. The rest of your words speak for themselves concerning whether
>>>or not you are an anti-semitic bigot.
>>
>>I didn't see him doing much apologizing at all.
>
>An apologist isn't someone who merely apologizes. An apologist is a
>person who argues in defense or justification of something, such as a
>doctrine, policy, or institution. I find David Duke's bigotry
>detestable, and it's equally detestable that anyone would defend it.

It is detestable to me that you would defend Zionist racism.
You aren't anti-bigot, just "Fuck Whitey"

You are a pissy bigoty bigot; you think some bigots are better than others!

If you expect me to be "Afrocentric," you are a major clown.
America is Eurocentric, and Afrocentic culture is a subculture.
look it up in your Sociology 101 book. The tail don't wag the dog.

You skated off from the UN opinion that Zionism is racism. You too slick, dOOd!

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 6:12:48 PM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:11:31 -0700, "The Not Quite Sane One"
> <blargh3[spamtrap]@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> Quit spreading hatred, fear and bigotry.

> >But hatred, fear, and bigotry add such spice to life.
>
> Bitter flavors that poison you. Peace, love and understanding are
far
> superior spices.

Ah, but I have a subconscious death wish. Hence the desire for
substances that poison. (I smoke, too)

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 6:13:47 PM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:03:55 -0700, "The Not Quite Sane One"
> <blargh3[spamtrap]@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >I was afraid you were going to say that. And now I irrationally
hate
> >you for it.
>
> IF you don't oppose hatred and racism when you see it, then you are
> complicit.

Nah, just apathetic. Let the pink bastards hate each other. It keeps
'em from coming after my sorry hippy ass.

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 6:16:21 PM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:13:58 -0700, "The Not Quite Sane One"
> <blargh3[spamtrap]@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >> At least I'm not an ignorant racist hate monger like you.
> >
> >Ah, so you're a highly informed racist hate monger!
>
> I am not a hate monger at all.

Sounds to me like you hate people who hate. Which is hateful.

> Put down your funny "religion" books
> and join the real world.

Fuck that. Have you *seen* the "real world" lately? Not at all a
pleasant place. I'm going after all the escapism I can get my grubby
paws on. Pass the frop, please.

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 6:17:24 PM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:15:42 -0700, "The Not Quite Sane One"
> <blargh3[spamtrap]@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote in message

> >Feh!
> >>
> >> Keep saying stuff like this -- it shows you for the mean little
> >> lunatic you are.
> >
> >Ah, so you have something against lunatics? Now your true colors
are
> >showing. If you were truly bothering by "pigeonholing" you would
have
> >used the more appropriate and acceptable term "Differently
Mentaled."

> There are harmless lunatics and then there are dangerous lunatics.
> It's the difference between Keith Moon and Stalin. I never mentioned
> anything about "pigeonholing." Racism and anti-semitism aren't mere
> pigeonholing; they are deplorable evils that need to be rooted out
and
> eliminated.

*burp*

Oh, I'm sorry, I put way more thought into that response than I should
have.

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 6:18:56 PM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:32:27 GMT,
blat...@niggersInTheCornfield.com
> (Boss Goosebeak) wrote:
>
> >"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:
>
> >>Racism is inherently wrong. It needs to be wiped out by ridicule
in
> >>the free market of ideas.
> >
> >I think it just needs better packaging and a catchy jingle. If you
can
> >get people to try it, they usually realize almost immediately how
> >they've been hoodwinked and played for morons for years by the
folks
> >that peddle the competing products, and start buying it by the
case.

> That idea is ludicrous. It's not even good comedy. It's just some
sort
> of stupid shock value thing that makes you look really uncool.

I must have a word with those advertising people.

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 6:20:32 PM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:38:23 GMT,

blat...@niggersInTheCornfield.com
> (Boss Goosebeak) wrote:
>
> >"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

Zionist

> >>Rave on ... loon.
> >
> >C'mon sport, even a troll ought to come up with (at least once in
> >while) a response more complicated than your average downy
> >pre-schooler or exceptionally bright black congresswoman can
manage.

> I am not a troll. I am serious. Racism and anti-semitism need to be
> rooted out and exposed for the evils they are. I am surprised this
> place became such a cess-pit for it in the short time I was gone.
All
> it takes is for a few decent people to stand up and say, "No More!"
> make the racist and anti-semitic bullies crawl back under their
rocks.

So, it's okay if I hate everybody equally then? Including myself?

Remind me to check with you from time to time to make sure you approve
of the way I think. It seems to be very important to you.

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 6:21:59 PM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:40:05 GMT, "St. Marc the Perpetually Amused"
> <disc...@templeoferis.org> wrote:
>

> >"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote in message

> >> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:59:34 -0500, "St. Marc the Perpetually

> >> You had nothing to do with "founding" anything SubGenius.
> >
> >Au contraire, mon idiot. I said it: therefore it is Holy Writ. It's
*in* the
> >Book. It's *in* the Akashic Record. It's *in* your face.
> >
> >> You're a fool.
> >
> >As opposed to you? Hand me a cap-and-bells, if "fool" is the
opposite of
> >what you are, watch me caper madly.
>
> You're so deluded you aren't even worth refuting. At least your
racism
> is explained -- you're too weak-minded to know any better.

Ah, who is the fool? The fool himself, or one who would argue with
fools?

Sounds like some sort of ancient chinese proverb don't it. Them
chinks know where it is.

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 6:22:49 PM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:47:21 GMT, "St. Marc the Perpetually Amused"
> <disc...@templeoferis.org> wrote:
>
> >You could get Stang Himself
> >to fly into my lunchroom this afternoon and give me my $30 back,
with a
> >written confession/apology, and I *still* would not believe you.
Capisch?

> You only have _one_ membership? Bobbie.

You have multiple memberships? Bobbie.

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 6:25:41 PM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:30:58 -0400, "Rev. Ivan Stang"
> <st...@subgenius.com> wrote:
>
> >I am sure that many SubGenii also daydream about the utter
destruction
> >of both Mecca and Jerusalem, and maybe even Disneyland, but that
> >doesn't mean they hate all Jews or Muslims, or even all 3-fingered
> >anthropomorphic talking animals.
>
> That's right. To most SubGenii, racism and anti-semitism are seen as
> the same-old evil conspiracy shit -- something to be ridiculed.
> Unfortunately, there's always a few bad eggs that don't understand
and
> use the SubGenius label to justify their racist nonsense. Those
people
> need to be pointed out and ridiculed, too.

Hell, I'll point at and ridicule someone for just being a Subgenius.
That's part of the fun of *being* a Subgenius--I get to point and
ridicule.

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 6:26:48 PM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:36:04 -0400, "Rev. Ivan Stang"
> <st...@subgenius.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <q6uustk8pe2a8t5bf...@4ax.com>, The
Battousai
> ><cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

Globalization

> >> You're a kook full of hate for jews.
> >>

> >Isn't this sort of like the pot calling the skunk stinky?
>
> If by your mixed metaphor you mean that I hate Jews, then no, it's
> not. Hatred based on race or religion is morally corrupt and
> indefensible.

Doesn't this "person" change its tune once in a while?

*Yawn*

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 6:27:48 PM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:48:09 -0400, "Rev. Ivan Stang"
> <st...@subgenius.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <ookvst87a1ngktlok...@4ax.com>, The
Battousai
> ><cut...@shreve.net> wrote:

Feh!

> >> Keep saying stuff like this -- it shows you for the mean little
> >> lunatic you are.
> >>

> >"Little." SO!! You "LOOK DOWN" on the SHORT. An anti-shrimp bigot.
>
> Red Herrings don't distract me.

And now you have something against fish? Anti-Piscatorian bastard.

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 6:29:13 PM10/19/01

> On 19 Oct 2001 19:16:48 GMT, Reverend DJ Epoch <nuny...@noway.com>

> wrote:
>
> >Damn, ya make me proud there Blackout. Seeing that last statement
from
> >him reminds me why I love this group. If he doesn't like it here,
let
> >him go back to the alt.holier.than.thou newsgroup where he belongs.
> >This newsgroup is PSYOPS WARFARE!
>
> Alt slack also has this side:
>
> racist diatribe --> how dare you challenge me --> anyway, i
> was only joking so it's not really racism --> well, it's human
nature
> to be racist so it's ok to say racist things
>
> It's busllshit.

Heh heh heh heh heh. Maybe someone is beginning to see the light. Or
not.

Someone loan the nice gentleman a flashlight.

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 6:29:38 PM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:22:20 GMT, tarzA...@PootingHat.com
> (breakfast log) wrote:

> >"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote:
>
> >>So, you accept and condone racism and anti-semitism.
> >
> >Why yes!
>
> Then I oppose you.

Um, we knew that.

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 6:30:39 PM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:32:47 GMT, tarzA...@PootingHat.com
(General

> Quarters) wrote:
>
> >who cares if he said it. Jews are the reason TV and movies suck,
and
> >that's for goddam sure.
>
> You hold entertainment as more important than thought, and you have
> been led to an anti-semitic social dead end as a result. I pity you.

ROFLMAO
Dammit, you made me spit water all over my keyboard.

Alliekatt

Oct 19, 2001, 6:46:10 PM10/19/01

"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:47:21 GMT, "St. Marc the Perpetually Amused"
> <disc...@templeoferis.org> wrote:
>
> >You could get Stang Himself
> >to fly into my lunchroom this afternoon and give me my $30 back, with a
> >written confession/apology, and I *still* would not believe you. Capisch?
>
> You only have _one_ membership? Bobbie.

BM AND PEAS AND COFFEE AND MASHED POTATOES AND ISALY'S CHIPPED HAM BBQ
OOMNL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

König Prüß, GfbAEV

Oct 19, 2001, 7:02:58 PM10/19/01
"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" escrivened:
>On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:03:55 -0700, "The Not Quite Sane One"
><blargh3[spamtrap]@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>I was afraid you were going to say that. And now I irrationally hate
>>you for it.
>
>IF you don't oppose hatred and racism when you see it, then you are
>complicit.

So, if a tree falls in the forest, you take credit for chopping it down?

Blackout

Oct 19, 2001, 9:11:12 PM10/19/01

"Rev. Ivan Stang" wrote

> > > So, you accept and condone racism and anti-semitism.
> >
> > yes. whatever race you are should be exterminated like the
guttertrash
> > it is. if you happen to be jewish I guess it counts double.
>

> BMOOMNL!!!!

is that some fancy assed way of calling me a NIGGER?

Blackout

Oct 19, 2001, 9:12:26 PM10/19/01

"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" wrote

> Racism and bigotry are paths to a certain moral death, but to an
> uncertain physical death.

you're a little gay hippie nigger midget, ain'tcha?

Blackout

Oct 19, 2001, 9:23:12 PM10/19/01

"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" wrote

> "In Germany they first came for the Communists
> and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
> Then they came for the Jews,
> and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
> Then they came for the trade unionists
> and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
> Then they came for the Catholics
> and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
> Then they came for me
> and by that time no one was left to speak up. "

> --The Reverend Martin Niemöller, a pastor in the German Confessing
> Church who spent seven years in a concentration camp.

if I was them I would have rounded up ol' martin neimoller at 8:00 AM
sharp DAY fucking ONE.

König Prüß, GfbAEV

Oct 19, 2001, 9:19:58 PM10/19/01
"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" escrivened:

>On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 22:00:45 GMT, König Prüß, GfbAEV
><saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote:
>

>> It is detestable to me that you would defend Zionist racism.
>>You aren't anti-bigot, just "Fuck Whitey"
>>
>> You are a pissy bigoty bigot; you think some bigots are better than others!
>>
>> If you expect me to be "Afrocentric," you are a major clown.
>> America is Eurocentric, and Afrocentic culture is a subculture.
>>look it up in your Sociology 101 book. The tail don't wag the dog.
>>
>> You skated off from the UN opinion that Zionism is racism. You too slick, dOOd!
>

>I'm leaving your words there for everyone to see again. You do more to
>expose yourself as a hate-filled anti-semitic white supremacist than
>anything i can do. The light shines upon your detestable bigotry, and
>your slimy rock calls you to come home.

Sir (and I use the term loosely,) you are a damned fool and a coward.
Yet again you refuse to address the issue of Zionism being racist, the UN,
the good ol' multiethnic, multiracial, multicultural UN has called Israel out
on the issue of Zionism being racist, and yet you will not address this issue,
but persist in bleating like a damned liberal sheep, "Racist! Racist!" at anything
that doesn't fit your pseudoliberal, pseudointellectual agenda. Next, you are likely
going to tell me that PanAfricanism is not racist.

Answer me, bitch! Is Zionism racist? Is the UN World Community of Nations wrong
and you are right? I think not! Fool! You will not address the point at hand but regress
to argumentum ad hominem when fact fails to support your idiotic prejudices.

U.M. Zaporets

Oct 19, 2001, 9:57:36 PM10/19/01

"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote in message >
> "In Germany they first came for the Communists
> and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
> Then they came for the Jews,
> and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
> Then they came for the trade unionists
> and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
> Then they came for the Catholics
> and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
> Then they came for me
> and by that time no one was left to speak up. "
> --The Reverend Martin Niemöller, a pastor in the German Confessing
> Church who spent seven years in a concentration camp.

Now I know that I read on this group a year or so ago that the *real* last
line to that was: "And then they came for me. And I had to kill them."

The truth about the REAL Niemoller has been hidden all these years by Pink
revisionists!

U.M. Zaporets

Oct 19, 2001, 9:59:42 PM10/19/01
So what is a Konig Prub anyway?

And who, or what, is GfbAEV?

I must know!

<König Prüß>; "GfbAEV" <saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote in message
> Kevan Smith escrivened:
> >On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 02:13:27 GMT, König Prüß, GfbAEV
> ><saur...@weinerschnitzle.com> wrote:
> >
> ><snip anti-semitic twaddle>
> >
> >All this time goes by, and you are STILL a fuckhead bigot.
> >

> >--
>
> "Every time we do something you tell me
> America will do this and will do
> that . . . I want to tell you something
> very clear: Don't worry about
> American pressure on Israel. We, the
> Jewish people, control America, and the
> Americans know it." -Israeli Prime
> Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3,
> 2001.
>
> Sorry, Kevin. The above line of thinking is NOT ok with me.
>
> That doesn't make me antisemitic, just pro-me.
>
> Idiot!

Tesla Coil

Oct 19, 2001, 10:18:10 PM10/19/01
On 19 Oct 2001, Rev. Ivan Stang wrote:
> SMITHS CONTROL EVERYTHING. Only by unmasking these
> dastardly cowards, and dealing out justice BY ANY
> MEANS NECESSARY, can America be cleansed and purged
> of hate and racism.

When we put the Smiths in front of the firing squad,
THEY'LL SELL US THE GUNS!

http://www.smith-wesson.com

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 10:18:47 PM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:13:47 -0700, "The Not Quite Sane One"

> <blargh3[spamtrap]@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote in message

> >hate
> >>
> >> IF you don't oppose hatred and racism when you see it, then you
are
> >> complicit.
> >
> >Nah, just apathetic. Let the pink bastards hate each other. It
keeps
> >'em from coming after my sorry hippy ass.
>
> "In Germany they first came for the Communists
> and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
> Then they came for the Jews,
> and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
> Then they came for the trade unionists
> and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
> Then they came for the Catholics
> and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
> Then they came for me
> and by that time no one was left to speak up. "
> --The Reverend Martin Niemöller, a pastor in the German Confessing
> Church who spent seven years in a concentration camp.

It's *good* to not be in Germany in the 1940's!

--
Rev. St. Klyf "Not Max Cannon" the Not-Quite-Sane, ESB

"Why is it called tourist season if we can't
shoot at them?"
--Bumper Sticker

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 10:19:26 PM10/19/01

> This is a measure of your sick mind that a non-sequitor is logic to
> you.

I like butter on my mashed potatoes.

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 10:21:32 PM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:12:48 -0700, "The Not Quite Sane One"

> <blargh3[spamtrap]@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote in message

> >> Bitter flavors that poison you. Peace, love and understanding are
> >far
> >> superior spices.
> >
> >Ah, but I have a subconscious death wish. Hence the desire for
> >substances that poison. (I smoke, too)
>
> Racism and bigotry are paths to a certain moral death, but to an
> uncertain physical death.

Glah. I hate uncertain death. It's just so, so, so....uncertain.

--
Rev. St. Klyf "Not Max Cannon" the Not-Quite-Sane, ESB

"Why is it called tourist season if we can't

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 10:24:55 PM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:16:21 -0700, "The Not Quite Sane One"

> <blargh3[spamtrap]@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" <cut...@shreve.net> wrote in message

> >> I am not a hate monger at all.
> >
> >Sounds to me like you hate people who hate. Which is hateful.
>
> There are some justified forms of hatred. Hating racism and bigotry
is
> one of them.

Anybody can "justify" anything. Sometimes it turns out to be cheap
rationalization, though. It's all a matter of opinion.

> >> Put down your funny "religion" books
> >> and join the real world.
> >
> >Fuck that. Have you *seen* the "real world" lately? Not at all a
> >pleasant place. I'm going after all the escapism I can get my
grubby

> >paws on. Pass the frop, please,
>
> Then you get the kind of world you deserve.

No, I get the kind of world I make for myself. Reality is subjective,
not objective.

--
Rev. St. Klyf "Not Max Cannon" the Not-Quite-Sane, ESB

"Why is it called tourist season if we can't

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 10:27:01 PM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:17:24 -0700, "The Not Quite Sane One"
> Your sneering reply doesn't discredit my argument:

> There are harmless lunatics and then there are dangerous lunatics.
> It's the difference between Keith Moon and Stalin. I never
mentioned
> anything about "pigeonholing." Racism and anti-semitism aren't mere
> pigeonholing; they are deplorable evils that need to be rooted out
and
> eliminated.

No, it doesn't. But posting the same thing over and over again sort
of cheapens it.

*burp*
Oh, I'm sorry, I put way more thought into that response than I should
have.

--
Rev. St. Klyf "Not Max Cannon" the Not-Quite-Sane, ESB

"Why is it called tourist season if we can't

nu-monet

Oct 19, 2001, 10:27:57 PM10/19/01
The Not Quite Sane One wrote:

> It's *good* to not be in Germany in the 1940's!

It's also *good* to not be in England in the 1940's!:

http://www.dailytelegraph.co.uk/dt?ac=006337658446862&rtmo=qKJ9JRL9&atmo=rrrrrrrq&pg=/01/10/19/do01.html

The Great Flap of 1940 over a suspicious whiff of musty hay

WORRIED about receiving white powder in the post? Wondering
whether to move away from tall buildings and find a bolt-hole
in Devon? Afraid that David Blunkett is introducing a police
state? Panicked by fifth-hand rumours about Arab plotters?

You should have been around in the Great Flap of 1940. It
wasn't white powder that worried us then. Our nostrils were
twitching for the scent of pear-drops, geraniums and musty hay
- the sign that Hitler was trying out his poison gases. Still,
we managed to joke about it. There was the one about the six
children who put on their gas masks at a High Church service,
mistaking the whiff of incense for musty hay...

--
*
Moesha seizes a fresh slice of chef Elise's
greasy fish quiche and mischievously mashes
and squishes it on the Joseph piece of the
fascist police chief's cheezy French crčche.
*

Blackout

Oct 19, 2001, 10:29:18 PM10/19/01

"Kevan Smith (The Battousai)" wrote

> >you're a little gay hippie nigger midget, ain'tcha?
>
> Nope.

you're a little gay hippie nigger midget APOLIGIST?

The Not Quite Sane One

Oct 19, 2001, 10:30:17 PM10/19/01

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:20:32 -0700, "The Not Quite Sane One"
> <blargh3[spamtrap]@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >So, it's okay if I hate everybody equally then? Including myself?
>
> If you want to live your life in such a pathetic manner, that is
your
> prerogative. However, that doesn't mean I have to stand silent if
you
> spread the hate and fear of racism.

Well, it only works to spread it if you warm it a little...otherwise
the bread tends to crumble.

> >Remind me to check with you from time to time to make sure you
approve
> >of the way I think. It seems to be very important to you.
>

> You are free to think as you wish. You are free to say what you
wish.
> Those are your inalienable rights. You have no right to silence me
if
> I oppose anything you say.

Likewise.

--
Rev. St. Klyf "Not Max Cannon" the Not-Quite-Sane, ESB

"Why is it called tourist season if we can't

It is loading more messages.