What for Breakfas'?

nu-monet v6.0

Aug 4, 2003, 6:14:41 PM8/4/03
Lurch be hungry. Lurch need food to RAP.

http://www.bet.com/articles/0,,c3gb2980-3641,00.html

Antron Singleton aka "Big Lurch," an up-and-coming
rapper from Texas, was charged with murdering a Los
Angeles woman in April, after a detective's report
showed there were teeth marks on her face and lungs,
which were torn from her chest, according to the
Los Angeles Times...

...A medical examination conducted shortly after
his arrest, found flesh in Singleton's stomach
that wasn't his own...

--
"Do not EVER watch a Rammstein video when
you are fried on Hawaiian mushrooms."

El Queso

Aug 4, 2003, 8:33:24 PM8/4/03
nu-monet v6.0 wrote:
> Lurch be hungry. Lurch need food to RAP.
>
> http://www.bet.com/articles/0,,c3gb2980-3641,00.html
>
> Antron Singleton aka "Big Lurch," an up-and-coming
> rapper from Texas, was charged with murdering a Los
> Angeles woman in April, after a detective's report
> showed there were teeth marks on her face and lungs,
> which were torn from her chest, according to the
> Los Angeles Times...
>
> ...A medical examination conducted shortly after
> his arrest, found flesh in Singleton's stomach
> that wasn't his own...

Apparently, smoking PCP can be a life-changing experience.
Queso

nu-monet v6.0

Aug 4, 2003, 8:48:01 PM8/4/03

Seeing your reply, the thought, "Fresh Lung Meat
WITH CHEESE!" went through my head. As in tear
open her chest cavity and pour nacho cheese all
over, then DIG IN.

Which would make a great scene in a werewolf movie.

--
"Military intelligence is sifting
through the destruction..."

Angst Rom

Aug 4, 2003, 8:47:31 PM8/4/03
nu-monet v6.0 wrote:

> Angeles woman in April, after a detective's report
> showed there were teeth marks on her face and lungs,
> which were torn from her chest, according to the

Her FACE was TORN from her CHEST?

Eeeeeeew.

--
Invisible "liftee" height pad goes here

El Queso

Aug 4, 2003, 9:32:42 PM8/4/03
nu-monet v6.0 wrote:
> El Queso wrote:
>
>>nu-monet v6.0 wrote:
>>
>>>Lurch be hungry. Lurch need food to RAP.
>>>
>>>http://www.bet.com/articles/0,,c3gb2980-3641,00.html
>>>
>>>Antron Singleton aka "Big Lurch," an up-and-coming
>>>rapper from Texas, was charged with murdering a Los
>>>Angeles woman in April, after a detective's report
>>>showed there were teeth marks on her face and lungs,
>>>which were torn from her chest, according to the
>>>Los Angeles Times...
>>>
>>>...A medical examination conducted shortly after
>>>his arrest, found flesh in Singleton's stomach
>>>that wasn't his own...
>>>

>>Apparently, smoking PCP can be a life-changing
>>experience.
>>Queso
>

> Seeing your reply, the thought, "Fresh Lung Meat
> WITH CHEESE!" went through my head. As in tear
> open her chest cavity and pour nacho cheese all
> over, then DIG IN.
>
> Which would make a great scene in a werewolf movie.

I can just see it - werewolves beer-bonging nacho cheese-whiz into
helpless peoples' lungs and belly for a festive Cinco Di Mayo meal. Like
a gigantic jalepeno-popper.
Queso

El Queso

Aug 4, 2003, 9:33:17 PM8/4/03
Angst Rom wrote:
> nu-monet v6.0 wrote:
>

>>Angeles woman in April, after a detective's report
>>showed there were teeth marks on her face and lungs,
>>which were torn from her chest, according to the
>

> Her FACE was TORN from her CHEST?

Start low, peel high.
Queso

> Eeeeeeew.

SubSpecies23

Aug 4, 2003, 10:51:35 PM8/4/03
A Rapper from Texas. Ugh.

Big Lurch? Is he any relation to Lurch, the big-horned cow-thing?

This news story was written by someone by the name of "Jigsaw."

--
Beware! The Paranoids are watching you!

Rev. 11D Meow!

Aug 5, 2003, 1:02:05 AM8/5/03
wouldn't that description fit every single meat eater on the planet?

"nu-monet v6.0" <not...@succeeds.com> wrote in message

Rev. 11D Meow!

Aug 5, 2003, 1:03:26 AM8/5/03
Somebody hasn't been studying 'Elements of Style' for their writing very
well.

"Angst Rom" <pet...@not.my.email.address> wrote in message

SubSpecies23

Aug 5, 2003, 1:38:42 AM8/5/03
Rev. 11D Meow! wrote:
<< wouldn't that description fit every single meat eater on the planet? >>

As much as I hate to agree with this idiot... I thought the same thing when I
read this story.

Rev. 11D Meow!

Aug 5, 2003, 1:47:52 AM8/5/03
It's the main reason I use Dr. Bompskin's Home DNA Testing Kit to test each
and every morsel of Beefalope and Crocagator I consume in mass quantities
these days.

You never can tell when Ashcroft may come knocking at your door with a
stomach pump to test the vittles for missing children.

"SubSpecies23" <subspe...@aol.comyourmom> wrote in message

SubSpecies23

Aug 6, 2003, 12:53:22 AM8/6/03
<< You never can tell when Ashcroft may come knocking at your door with a
stomach pump to test the vittles for missing children. >><BR><BR>

mmmmm...Veal

HellPopeHuey

Aug 6, 2003, 2:01:02 PM8/6/03
A multivitamin, more liquor and another round of vomiting. I stick
with what WORKS. HAW HAW, I KILL me! That's usually the way it goes.

--

HellPope Huey, hellpo...@subgenius.com
A coolness rating of 40 MegaFonzies!

"For every child, rich or poor, there's a time of running through
a dark place;
and there's no word for a child's fear and no ears to hear it if
there was a word
and no one to understand it if they heard.
God save the little children! They abide and they endure."
- from "Night of the Hunter," screenplay by James Agee.

"How's that 6-toed 0possum-baby your mother had with redneck?'
- 'King of the Hill"