(hURL) Best CraigsList Ad Ever

Nick Nuclear

Aug 17, 2007, 5:58:41 PM8/17/07
http://richmond.craigslist.org/mat/395453329.html

I have approximately 275 to 300 cinder blocks for sale. They are standard
8"x8"x16". They cost about $1.75 plus delivery fees if you buy them
somewhere else. I'm asking $1.00 per block.

You pick them up and move them yourself.

Please don't waste my fucking time with endless emails. These are plain old
cinderblocks, for fuck sake. You don't need to do an engineering study on
the feasibility of using these fucking things as building material. That's
what they're for, you fucking idiots. Now listen, we're all busy people
here. You want the blocks? Come get the fucking blocks and give me one
dollar for every block you take. How fucking hard is that? You don't have to
tell me what you're building. I don't give a fuck. I'm not interested in
helping you build it either. Why? Because I don't give a fuck. I just want
to get these fucking things off my property. So if you want them, get the
fuck over here with some money and take them. The next fucking moron that
emails me with "I'm building a blah blah blah, and was wondering if..." The
answer is NO. Come get the fucking blocks and build it yourself. If I knew
how to do masonry, don't you think I'd be using the blocks myself instead of
selling them for half fucking price? What the fuck is wrong with you people?
The next one of you fucking jackasses that emails me with some sob-story
bullshit is getting his email address added to the North American Man/Boy
Love Association mailing list.

You want the blocks? Come get the blocks, and don't fuck with me!

occupant

Aug 17, 2007, 6:03:14 PM8/17/07
On Aug 17, 4:58 pm, "Nick Nuclear" <1245...@transwestairlines.net>
wrote:

So what you're saying by posting that here is that you want ALL of us
to email this bugger about his blocks, right?

Rev. Richard Skull

Aug 17, 2007, 6:21:22 PM8/17/07
On Aug 17, 5:58 pm, "Nick Nuclear" <1245...@transwestairlines.net>
wrote:

I can get them for 87 cents per block at the Concret Plant down the
street. How they got those plants to grow concrete, I'll never know

Nick Nuclear

Aug 17, 2007, 6:32:15 PM8/17/07
dumb as a bag of rocks, genius.

"occupant" <djocc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Eduardo Impacto

Aug 17, 2007, 8:02:28 PM8/17/07

"Nick Nuclear" <124...@transwestairlines.net> wrote in message

How big are they? Can I pick them up? I'm building a doghouse.

Mike Kruger

Aug 17, 2007, 9:07:27 PM8/17/07
Rev. Richard Skull wrote:
> On Aug 17, 5:58 pm, "Nick Nuclear" <1245...@transwestairlines.net>
> wrote:
>> http://richmond.craigslist.org/mat/395453329.html
>>

>> You want the blocks? Come get the blocks, and don't fuck with me!
>
> I can get them for 87 cents per block at the Concret Plant down the
> street. How they got those plants to grow concrete, I'll never know

Rock-ette science.

Popess Pantiara Evokovitch

Aug 18, 2007, 1:38:37 AM8/18/07
On Aug 17, 5:58 pm, "Nick Nuclear" <1245...@transwestairlines.net>
wrote:

Aww, it was flagged! I wonder why...

madeinchinawoodendildos

Aug 19, 2007, 9:23:48 AM8/19/07
wrote:
> http://richmond.craigslist.org/mat/395453329.html
>
> I have approximately 275 to 300 cinder blocks for sale. They are standard
> 8"x8"x16". They cost about $1.75 plus delivery fees if you buy them
> somewhere else. I'm asking $1.00 per block.

If you really want to f--k with someone who has alot of
junk or cars on their property wait till they go away for
a few days then list their address in the free stuff category
as take-it-away. This method works quite well with OCD
type neighborhood pack rats. They come back, their stuff is
gome and they go apeshit. Did this to an a-h who had
three old cars on blocks in his driveway when he had to
go into the hospital for a few days stay. Comes home and
his 70's cars are long gone to the scrapyard for shreding
an ultimate delivery to the Peoples Republik of China to
come back as cheap metal xmas ornaments in dollar stores.

Don Stockbauer

Aug 19, 2007, 10:15:33 AM8/19/07
On Aug 19, 8:23 am, madeinchinawoodendildos <hairy2cra...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

He didn't have them secured? What a fool. All the junk out here at
the Nut Ranch is behind concertina wire.

I love you.

art...@yahoo.com

Aug 19, 2007, 4:45:34 PM8/19/07
On Aug 17, 5:58 pm, "Nick Nuclear" <1245...@transwestairlines.net>
wrote:

"Are these bricks useful for staving the head in of some jackass who
just put me on the NAMBLA mailing list?"