WWXD?

whyaskwhyaskwhy

Apr 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/29/00
"What Would Xena Do?"

bumper sticker I saw on a fleeing car

Matthew Shiver

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
> "What Would Xena Do?"

Probably Gabrielle. I would.

Chaos Israel

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
In article <sgn6pv...@corp.supernews.com>,

"whyaskwhyaskwhy" <blac...@HORMELinfomagic.com> wrote:
> "What Would Xena Do?"
>
> bumper sticker I saw on a fleeing car

2 signs I saw on the wall of a local Java joint:

"Visualize Grilled Cheese."

and...

"Your Girlfriend Fakes It."

--
chaos_israel.sig

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Rev. Prostata Cantata

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
In article <8eqvic$rdi$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Chaos Israel <cha...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>2 signs I saw on the wall of a local Java joint:
>
>"Visualize Grilled Cheese."

I always liked "Visualize Whirled Peas".

SubGenius Spice

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
On Thu, 04 May 2000 04:50:24 GMT in alt.slack, Chaos Israel pissed this in
the snow:

>In article <sgn6pv...@corp.supernews.com>,
> "whyaskwhyaskwhy" <blac...@HORMELinfomagic.com> wrote:
>> "What Would Xena Do?"
>>
>> bumper sticker I saw on a fleeing car
>>

>2 signs I saw on the wall of a local Java joint:
>
>"Visualize Grilled Cheese."
>

>and...
>
>"Your Girlfriend Fakes It."

"my kid can beat up your honor student."

--
"Please be advised that only text-based readers that can handle at least TWO
CONSECUTIVE rounds of ROT-13 encryption will be able to correctly parse the

Kolombangara

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
"Austin is as hot as hell is"
On an uninsured & unlicenced car in Austin.

Austin: The slacker capital of the world.

On Thu, 04 May 2000 04:50:24 GMT, <cha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>In article <sgn6pv...@corp.supernews.com>,
> "whyaskwhyaskwhy" <blac...@HORMELinfomagic.com> wrote:
>> "What Would Xena Do?"
>>
>> bumper sticker I saw on a fleeing car
>>

>2 signs I saw on the wall of a local Java joint:
>
>"Visualize Grilled Cheese."
>
>and...
>
>"Your Girlfriend Fakes It."

SikkiNixx666

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
chaos israel wrote:

>On Thu, 04 May 2000 04:50:24 GMT, <cha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>In article <sgn6pv...@corp.supernews.com>,
>> "whyaskwhyaskwhy" <blac...@HORMELinfomagic.com> wrote:
>>> "What Would Xena Do?"
>>>
>>> bumper sticker I saw on a fleeing car
>>>

>>2 signs I saw on the wall of a local Java joint:
>>
>>"Visualize Grilled Cheese."
>>
>>and...
>>
>>"Your Girlfriend Fakes It."

On my neighbor's pickup ....."Its Fun To Fart On Your Friends."

Rev. Sikki

Brad Sims

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00

<snip>
"Come the Rapture can I have your car?" ; currently located on my car.

SWILBERT®

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
RobRPM2222 wrote:

> >"my kid can beat up your honor student."
> >

> "My Honor Student beat up your little punk."

"I strangled your kid and buried her in the basement"

RobRPM2222

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
>"my kid can beat up your honor student."

"My Honor Student beat up your little punk."

--
Rob Meyer / atom...@shaftnet.org| As Voltaire once said-
Student, Assassin, Nice Guy | " Witty quotes mean nothing. "