ATTN: Modemac

purple

Feb 3, 2008, 4:35:09 PM2/3/08

I'm awaiting your response to my rebuttal to your "bob dean" site
which you've pined for these many months.

If you missed it, I said there's not one sentence of accuracy in your
screed.

Now prove me wrong.

The GREAT Bob Dobbs

C. Woolard

Feb 3, 2008, 5:03:03 PM2/3/08

"Fixed fortifications are a monument to human stupidity."--Patton.

Bob, you need to get inside the culture's decision cycle. By
continuing to operate in the McLuhan field, you end up fighting and
losing the last war, forever.

Toffler missed the point: of course the accelerating pace of
technochange is going to paralyze you--if you're a Toffler. Martha
Quinn, Zapanaz, and Kid Rock grew up on this shit; it's like water to
a fish, and frankly, by the time the next batch of replacements hit
the line--Hayden Christiansen and Parker Posey anyone?--the system's
gonna need enough of a perestroika to give everyone else breathing
room.

I can't read "Basic Tactics" to you chapter/verse, Bob; I have my own
sector to worry about. But here's some hints:

--That girl at the Metro stop, simultaneously doing her makup, texting
on a cellphone and smoking a cigarette? Count the arms.

--The celebreties famous merely for being famous? Notice how they're
almost all "slow-motion trainwrecks"? There's a reason for this.
Advanced cases like Winehouse are beginning to understand that
"trainwreck" is the entire point of the exercise. Look in that
direction.

--"Elves and Vulcans: In spite of superficial similarities, the Elves
and the Vulcans are mortal enemies and have been ever since Agent
Elrond ordered the assassination of Ambassador Sarek in the 23rd
Century."
[http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Elves]

--The Sims, in all it's incarnations, has been the most unstable, bug-
infested, lamed, twitchy set of software actors ever. This is what
makes it so realistic.

--The becoming revealed religion only thing saving the Matrix movies
from, was the Warchowskis' failure to dub them into Canonese, with
Eng(l/r)ish subtitles.
Personally, I suspect they realized a new religious thesis was
counterproductive, at least for now.

Hope this helps.

--
C.

Message has been deleted

purple

Feb 3, 2008, 8:45:03 PM2/3/08

No it doesn't. This is silly compared to my science.

The GREAT Bob Dobbs

C. Woolard

Feb 3, 2008, 9:04:33 PM2/3/08

Taking yourself too seriously is part of the problem. Note Goodman,
Tochi, and Morita's take on Neotopian context tension in "Revenge of
the Nerds"

--
C.

purple

Feb 3, 2008, 9:19:33 PM2/3/08
On Feb 3, 5:56 pm, Modemac <mode...@modemac.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 13:35:09 -0800 (PST), purple <pur...@tellurian.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I'm awaiting your response to my rebuttal to your "bob dean" site
> >which you've pined for these many months.
>
> Oh, you mean this one:http://www.modemac.com/wiki/Bob_Dean

> >If you missed it, I said there's not one sentence of accuracy in your
> >screed.
>
> Let's see...the page has quotes from people who know you, people
> who've dealt with you, quotes from you, and people who've heard of you
> and think you're a quack.  Including Eric McLuhan.

None of the quotes from those people address the details of my actual
biography, including me. For the actual details, you can read:

http://eep2.vox.com/library/post/android-memes-xenochrony-bob-dobbs-diary.html

And you can notify those quoted that I said that. I can even do it for
you.

> >Now prove me wrong.
>
> Your rebuttal consists of this sentence: "There's not one sentence of
> accuracy in your screed."  So here's my proof you're wrong: Every time
> someone on alt.slack says "Bob Dean," you show up.

You're assuming I show up. Whoever is showing up does know the
participants here attempt to address me as "Bob Dean".

> On the other hand,
> you've shown yourself to be a liar, by the way you claim this Church
> is based on you, because you made up a supposed incident of meeting
> Stang and Philo (by the way, you still don't know his human name) in a
> bar.

Philo never gave me his "human" name.

> No one in the world besides you and your three groups

What are those 3 groups.

> has ever
> vouched for this as the truth.  This is accurate, despite your lie
> that it is not.  Therefore this is proof you are wrong.

Nope.

> So how about using your amazing intelligence skills to *prove*
> anything on the page is wrong?  But then again, you do nothing but
> talk about yourself and declare yourself to be right, so you obviously
> don't know how to prove anything.

I do know how but you don't. Now once again attempt to prove you're
correct without quoting errors.

The GREAT Bob Dobbs

purple

Feb 3, 2008, 9:22:36 PM2/3/08

I deserve to take myself "too seriously".

You haven't earned those stripes, yet.

The GREAT Bob Dobbs

C. Woolard

Feb 3, 2008, 10:03:59 PM2/3/08

The idea that you have to "earn" something in order to "deserve" your
own behavior is half the problem.

You're still running the same FORTRAN routines that worked so well for
Sperry-Rand in 1964. I on the other hand am pushing buttons at random
on a black box from a Uighur UFO crash site, desperately hoping what
comes out has the right number of fingers.

We'll see who makes it thru the Singularity with his ch'ah intact. I'm
betting on the kid at the corner table, writing Python scripts with
his eyebrows.

--
C.

Steve Thompson

Feb 4, 2008, 6:59:58 AM2/4/08

I resemble that remark except I don't write code in Python. It's 'C'
dammit. And let's not have any more of your FUD concerning UFOs and the
rest; everyone knows the Aliens are here and conducting unspeakable
operations with the assistance of brain-slaved Earth humans. Any supposed
crash-landings of UFOs are nothing more than Disney fantasies.

Regards,

Steve

--
I have a telescopic torque-wrench and I'm not afraid to use it.

the Nameless Void

Feb 4, 2008, 7:52:54 AM2/4/08

You have earned the stripes to be the laughing stock of all yetikind,
and that's what you are.

Rev. Ivan Stang offers a workshop on developing your own religion to
the point of marketability. That would be just the thing for you.
You'd have no need to troll alt.slack or the Church of the SubGenius
if only you'd get your own damn cult started.

Pisces

Feb 4, 2008, 8:42:03 AM2/4/08

You steal your responses from scientology too?

C. Woolard

Feb 4, 2008, 10:10:36 AM2/4/08
On Feb 4, 3:59 am, "Steve Thompson"<steve49...@yahoo.ca.ca> wrote:

> I resemble that remark except I don't write code in Python.  It's 'C'
> dammit.

I'd suggest that means you weren't the person I'm talking about,
except for the fact that, of course, this ng is entirely about you.

--
C.

Modemac

Feb 4, 2008, 12:59:44 PM2/4/08
On Feb 3, 9:19 pm, purple <pur...@tellurian.com> wrote:
> > Oh, you mean this one:http://www.modemac.com/wiki/Bob_Dean
> None of the quotes from those people address the details of my actual
> biography, including me. For the actual details, you can read:
> http://eep2.vox.com/library/post/android-memes-xenochrony-bob-dobbs-d...

> And you can notify those quoted that I said that. I can even do it for
> you.

I've already heard from the people quoted there: Ivan Stang and Philo
Drummond. Your story of meeting them in a bar is a fake. Therefore,
you are wrong. The ball's in your court, now: provide some true
evidence for your ridiculous claims, other than writing down a fake
story and pretending that it happened.

--
The High Weirdness Project
http://www.modemac.com

purple

Feb 4, 2008, 1:17:17 PM2/4/08
On Feb 4, 12:59 pm, Modemac <mode...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 3, 9:19 pm, purple <pur...@tellurian.com> wrote:
>
> > > Oh, you mean this one:http://www.modemac.com/wiki/Bob_Dean
> > None of the quotes from those people address the details of my actual
> > biography, including me. For the actual details, you can read:
> >http://eep2.vox.com/library/post/android-memes-xenochrony-bob-dobbs-d...
> > And you can notify those quoted that I said that. I can even do it for
> > you.
>
> I've already heard from the people quoted there: Ivan Stang and Philo
> Drummond.  Your story of meeting them in a bar is a fake.  Therefore,
> you are wrong.

No, they are wrong.

Therefore, your move.

The GREAT Bob Dobbs

A.Z. "Gerry" Null

Feb 4, 2008, 1:26:54 PM2/4/08
On Feb 4, 12:59 pm, Modemac <mode...@gmail.com> wrote:

Oh fuck all this shit, whats anybody actually doing to stop.alleviate
the ALIENIST menace on this planet. Theres about at least a dozen or
more different species all vying to get their chunk of whatever is
passing for valid moolah. Mr. Dean if you can tear it apart with your
philosophy do it. SubG-'s if it gives you more than enough slack go
ahead and do it. X-men (and there aren't many yet) you know it'll be
fun when we can go home so lets do it. Overmen/Uberfemmes OBEY "BOB".

And for gods sake will people stop telling me to stop blaspheming. I'm
actually quite good at it and the fucking gods ENJOY it. scratch that
it's not real people that tell me to stop it's fake replacements of
what used to masquerade as fake people who themselves were copies
along a long line before anybody knew what a real person was in the
first place.

I for one am PISSED. I for Legion am Enraged. Damn my stupid mercavah
is not working right again.

purple

Feb 4, 2008, 1:38:55 PM2/4/08

I started my cult 41 years ago, in 1967.

You guys are a puny subsector of it.

See here:

PART ONE:

http://fivebodied.com/project/content/view/33/98

[June18/67 (New York)

"June 18th," mumbled Marshall McLuhan. "So?" asked Lyndon Larouche.
"Paul McCartney's birthday," continued McLuhan. "Yeah, the Beatles are
going to have the first live satellite broadcast in a week from
today," added Dobbs. Frank Zappa finished sucking on his cigarette,
tapped it into the ashtray on the wobbly table, and interjected, "It's
also Sugarcane Harris' birthday today. For me, that's more
significant." "Who's that guy over by the long bench?" Mae Brussell
asked Dobbs as she sat down with her drink. "Garrett Deane. He's an
old friend of mine from Nova Scotia. Quite an actor, did a lot of
Broadway in the forties and fifties. He's not working much now, the
last thing he did was interview the woman who played Hazel on TV. I'll
introduce you later, but he's leaving New York soon. He's moving back
to his parents' home in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia in a couple of days. He
doesn't like what Nelson Rockefeller has done to the city." They were
all sitting around at Stanley's in the East Village waiting for Jiddu
Krishnamurti to come and meet them for the first time. Dylan's Like a
Rolling Stone came on the jukebox and LaRouche frowned and shook his
head.

LaRouche: These hedonistic concepts spell trouble for our culture, I
guarantee you.

McLuhan: Well, Lyndon, the percepts are far more dangerous than any
concepts.

LaRouche: What are "percepts"? You mean, our sensory life?

McLuhan: Yes, but I'm referring more to the new percepts - their
mechanical, environmental extensions.

Just then, Dobbs stood up as he greeted a short Middle Eastern-looking
man approaching the table. Bob introduced him as the next governor of
West Virginia - Dr. Peter Beter.

Zappa: The kids today are going to be different. They're going to
allow things to happen. Perhaps even have their cake and eat it too.

McLuhan: But wait until they discover books.

Zappa: When will that occur?

McLuhan: When they get into their thirties and forties.

Dobbs: We and all our activities are drugs for the gaping maw.

Connie walked over to Bob and whispered in his ear, "He's on the phone
again. I can't calm him down." Bob went into the back room, picked up
the telephone, and put the Well-known American Businessman (name
deleted to protect Flipside) in his ear. "Dobbs, Jim Garrison's
getting close. You've got to go down there." Bob returned to the table
and noticed Zappa, with eyes akimbo, leafing through Connie's copy of
Finnegans Wake that had been left on the counter. Dobbs then drew
Frank's attention to the song on the radio right then - I'm Sorry by
the Impalas. Bob then noticed Mark Lane passing on the street in front
of Stanley's, probably heading home to his flat in Murray Gross'
building. Murray was a lawyer who worked in the DA's office and had
carved out an expertise in the new field of securities-laundering by
the Mafia.

Beter: "Is this Krishnamurti fellow we're meeting a Buddhist or a
Hindu."

Brussell: "I've heard he's neither - a kind of mystical atheist."

LaRouche: "Well, whatever, he's still a gnostic. Mae, what do you
think Jim Garrison's going to do next?"

Brussell: "I don't know, but I'm going down to New Orleans next week
to help him."]

PART TWO:

[June18/67 (New York)

http://fivebodied.com/project/content/view/33/98/1/7

Connie got Bob's attention and pointed to the doorway of the bar they
were all sitting in - Stanley's in the East Village. Bob jumped up
from his seat and moved briskly toward the entrance with his hand out.

Dobbs: Mr. Jiddu, I'm so happy you found our rendezvous!

The elegant, but serious face waited for Bob to direct him. Bob
signalled to the bartender to turn the jukebox down as he escorted
Krishnamurti to the long table of guests. Introductions were politely
made and then Bob asked Krishnamurti to address the room.

Krishnamurti: I don't know why you are here, but this is not a
lecture, nor a sermon, and the speaker is not a guru. You can
disregard anything or everything the speaker says and you can leave
any time you want to. The speaker is not trying to help you. Actually
he refuses to help you. Imagine, however, you and the speaker are
walking together by a river in the forest and are having a
conversation as between friends. But it's a serious conversation, on
serious concerns such as: what is death, how can human beings love,
why do we suffer so much, or can humanity really change? But as we
listen to each other, the speaker would prefer that you not agree or
disagree with him, but just listen and be aware of the thoughts that
our discussion gives rise to. You don't have to express them. Just
observe them with all your attention. You will notice that thought is
only capable of experiencing the known. It is not able to think about
the unknown. This is more than a contradiction, it is a fact. It is a
fact because all thought is based on memory, and memory can only be
based on the known. The known is what has been experienced. Therefore,
the known is the past, which brings in the concept of time, and if you
go into the experience of time, you will observe that time is the
known, that the unknown is not time, that it is something else, if it
is anything. But the unknown evokes emotions of excitement, anxiety,
or fear which are based on past experience or memories, the known. The
known is the content of consciousness - memory or time. Did you ever
observe that when you are most involved in an action, you are not
aware of yourself, you have no self-consciousness? The observer is the
observed. But why does one lose this experience when one suddenly
becomes aware of oneself doing the action? At that point have you
entered time? Are you following what I'm saying? Don't nod in
agreement or shake your head in disagreement! Go into it. The speaker
is not presenting an argument to be believed in. The speaker may be
talking nonsense. You have to investigate this for yourself. But do it
now as you are listening. Don't say to yourself, "I will listen now
and go away and think about it tomorrow." Go into it now with the
speaker, but not as something to argue with. Observe your thinking as
we talk. Shall the speaker continue? Yes? Okay. Human beings have
lived in conflict for thousands of years. This is a fact that has not
changed. There have been attempts and claims to change human behaviour
through many kinds of institutions, but none have stopped this
conflict. Why is this the case? We say we want the "good", and we
don't want the "bad". But the "good" is thought of in comparison with
the "bad". We use thought to make the distinction. That is, we use the
known. If we actually stopped conflict, that would be a new condition
in our experience. It is presently for us an unknown situation, but we
use thought, which is based on the known, to attempt to create the
unknown. The speaker is not talking about the daily use of thought for
the practical concerns of life - for the maintenance of our survival,
for inventing new technology. That is necessary. The speaker is asking
if there is an experience that does not involve thought. When one sees
an object that one desires, that desire creates an image, an image in
the mind. That image then creates a thought, a thought that reacted to
the desire. Follow this - first the object, then the desire, then the
image, which creates the thought. Do you see? Don't answer the
speaker. Go into it yourself. Observe it yourself - now. Oh, why
should I go on? Is anybody listening? The speaker says there is an
experience beyond thought. It is not "God". "God" is a concept created
by thought. It is not an experience created by techniques of
meditation, by chants or mantras, as they advocate in the Eastern
religions. It is not a product of prayer or ascetic habits as taught
in the Western religions. It is not any of that nonsense. The speaker
is affirming a bliss that cannot be expressed in words. But the
speaker is not asking you to believe him. The speaker may be crazy,
but he is asserting there is a difference between the mind and the
brain. And we will go into that tomorrow.

With that said, Jiddu Krishnamurti stood up from the table and Garrett
Deane guided him out the door with the utmost sensitivity and flair.
The respectful silence was broken by the voice of Herbert W.
Armstrong.

Armstrong: I apologize, Bob, for arriving late and missing the first
five minutes of Krishnamurti's speech. And that may be the reason I'm
a little puzzled about the point he was making. For example, I
certainly don't agree that God is a concept created by thought. God is
not something created by human beings, but human beings were obviously
created by God. I don't see why he brought God into a talk that was
otherwise interesting in its psychological emphasis.

Mae Brussell: Yes, his talk was fascinating as psychology. It was even
bizarre. But he gave me nothing, at least so far, that helps me in my
research into the Kennedy assassination, which I think is the prime
cause of so many problems in our country today. As a matter of fact,
if more people were influenced by Krishnamurti, I would consider him a
dangerous distraction. But he's so out of touch with today's reality
he could never get that kind of attention. Tomorrow I will ask him if
he will help my friends and I expose the Warren Commission's cover-up.

Dr. Peter Beter: I personally found it a fascinating talk, too. I've
been studying Hinduism the last few years and I can understand the
religious dimensions of the psychological aspects in Krishnamurti's
talk from the Hindu perspective. But curiously he doesn't seem to have
any respect for Hindu meditation rituals. As you suggested before he
arrived, Mae, it seems accurate to call him a "mystical atheist".

Lyndon LaRouche: To be blunt about it, I think he represents the worst
aspects of Gnosticism. As an advocate of the Platonic dialectic, I am
insulted and not surprised that he, in true Gnostic fashion, did not
wait around for any questions. What are we supposed to do with a
babbling, halting monologue?

Dobbs: I think Krishnamurti is going to take questions tomorrow, Lyn.

LaRouche: Oh yes, when it suits him. Well, we'll see. I will admit he
has a hypnotically seducing effect while he's talking. He's a good
rhetorician, a skillful Aristotelian.

Marshall McLuhan: But, Mr. LaRouche, Gnostic techniques are a valid
way to explore our sensory conditioning. Gnosticism should not be
considered a way to salvation. However, as an artform it attempts to
replay the stages of apprehension and therein we can use its
modalities to a secular end. My recommendation to Krishnamurti would
be in the form of a question: isn't our bodily sensory conditioning
puny compared to the collective numbness induced by our technological
conditioning within these vast new environments we inhabit? How can we
develop a language for awareness under today's electronic conditions?
We may have to use the media as artforms to replay the stages of
apprehension.

Frank Zappa: About ten years ago I started reading up on Zen Buddhism
and that helped me to drop my Catholic conditioning. Krishnamurti
sounds like Zen to me, and so I enjoyed his talk. Although, speaking
as a composer, I agree with Alan Watts's objections to John Cage's use
of Zen Buddhist inspiration in his musical compositions. Music being a
technological experience today, I would say Mr. McLuhan has a more
accurate diagnosis of the problems confronting the modern-day composer
who refuses to die. Wouldn't a society that needs all the friends it
can get use a force as powerful as today's popular music?

Dobbs: Garrett, you were so graceful in escorting Krishnamurti out the
door I almost couldn't detect the twinkle of the insolent imp in your
eye. Were you really so eager to get rid of him?

Garrett Deane: Oh Bobby, Bobby, Bobby! You're the Rumplestiltskin, not
me! No, no, no! I feel truly blessed to hear such a river. It was the
Buddha's laughter! And its chuckling slowly got louder and louder
until I was crushed by the Niagara Falls of Krishnamurti's wisdom! I
am amazed that I was able to regain enough consciousness to blurt out
even this much bliss.

As everyone relaxed amid the laughter evoked by Garrett as he hung
limply on his bar stool, Connie signalled the bartender to bring on
some beverages to loosen the tongues and minds. But Bob whispered,
"Hold the jukebox."]

The GREAT Bob Dobbs

Fellow Citizen Fwap

Feb 4, 2008, 1:42:10 PM2/4/08

This place, I swear, I get to tell people things I never
thought I'd have to tell anyone over the age of five.

Ever had someone tell you that saying so doesn't make it
true?

purple

Feb 4, 2008, 1:49:13 PM2/4/08

Sure but it doesn't mean they're right.

The GREAT Bob Dobbs

the Nameless Void

Feb 4, 2008, 2:14:36 PM2/4/08

A-ma-zing! The Great Bob Dobbs has his head so far up his own ass, he
has fallen through it into a universe all his own. Like Alice through
the looking glass. Totally reason-resistant. There's nothing we can
do.

Zapanaz

Feb 4, 2008, 2:33:02 PM2/4/08

>On Feb 4, 7:49 pm, purple <pur...@tellurian.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 4, 1:42 pm, Fellow Citizen Fwap <bergj...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > This place, I swear, I get to tell people things I never
>> > thought I'd have to tell anyone over the age of five.
>>
>> > Ever had someone tell you that saying so doesn't make it
>> > true?

>> Sure but it doesn't mean they're right.

Modemac has presented eyewitnesses who substantiate his claim. You
have produced nothing to subtantiate yours.

that DOES, in fact, mean he's right.

http://tinyurl.com/2co9ob

--
Zapanaz
International Satanic Conspiracy

:: Currently listening to Piano Concerto No. 1, 1875, by Tchaikovsky, from "The Very Best Of Tchaikovsky"

Marquis Des Moines

Feb 4, 2008, 2:55:52 PM2/4/08
> The GREAT Bob Dobbs- Hide quoted text -

You know what does mean he's right? The fact that you and your mother
suck my hickory glazed meat.

Marquis Des Moines

Feb 4, 2008, 2:56:42 PM2/4/08
> do.- Hide quoted text -

We can swear at him. That can be fun.

purple

Feb 4, 2008, 3:01:45 PM2/4/08

Exactly.

Praise me for the services of the Android Meme!!

The GREAT Bob Dobbs

purple

Feb 4, 2008, 3:03:43 PM2/4/08

LOL.

Obviously you aren't paying attention.

You can leave now.

The GREAT Bob Dobbs

purple

Feb 4, 2008, 3:05:12 PM2/4/08

I don't think so.

The GREAT Bob Dobbs

purple

Feb 4, 2008, 3:06:55 PM2/4/08

Don't we all... under Android Meme conditions.

The GREAT Bob Dobbs

Marquis Des Moines

Feb 4, 2008, 3:09:31 PM2/4/08
> The GREAT Bob Dobbs- Hide quoted text -

Well, you see... you are incorrect because you perform analingus on
pittbulls until they scat into your mouth and then you spit said scat
into the mouths of your followers who then swollow that and shit it
out back into the pittbull's mouth which you then proceed to rim in an
endless cycle.
How can you argue with the facts?

the Nameless Void

Feb 4, 2008, 3:16:43 PM2/4/08

Yes, we can!

'I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food
trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a
hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!'

Modemac

Feb 4, 2008, 3:17:07 PM2/4/08
On Feb 4, 1:38 pm, purple <pur...@tellurian.com> wrote:
> LaRouche: These hedonistic concepts spell trouble for our culture, I
> guarantee you.
> McLuhan: Well, Lyndon, the percepts are far more dangerous than any
> concepts.
> LaRouche: What are "percepts"? You mean, our sensory life?
> McLuhan: Yes, but I'm referring more to the new percepts - their
> mechanical, environmental extensions.
> Just then, Dobbs stood up as he greeted a short Middle Eastern-looking
> man approaching the table. Bob introduced him as the next governor of
> West Virginia - Dr. Peter Beter.
> Zappa: The kids today are going to be different. They're going to
> allow things to happen. Perhaps even have their cake and eat it too.
> McLuhan: But wait until they discover books.
> Zappa: When will that occur?
> McLuhan: When they get into their thirties and forties.
> Dobbs: We and all our activities are drugs for the gaping maw.

Thank you for ruining the last vestige of credibility you had here.
You're actually expecting us -- the Church of the SubGenius, whose
members include the earliest pioneers in the CRACKPOTOLOGY movement
(the study of human kooks) -- to believe that a conversation really
took place between Marshall McLuhan (who is now conveniently dead),
Frank Zappa (who is dead), Lyndon LaRouche (who is a flaming kook),
and YOU?

Oh, right, I forgot. You've spent the past two decade making up silly
nonsense and claiming it to be "interviews" with Zappa, McLuhan, and
James Joyce.

No wonder you think we'd actually take you at your word for your
statement that you inspired Stang and Philo to found this Church.

You made it up, and you've spent two decades wallowing in your own ego
pretending to be important. That's all.

purple

Feb 4, 2008, 4:25:01 PM2/4/08

That's old FINNEGANS WAKE (1939) by James Joyce.

We're Wyndham Lewis now with a little Pseudo-Dionysius thrown in -
it's a different situation.

The GREAT Bob Dobbs

purple

Feb 4, 2008, 4:28:57 PM2/4/08

Yup.

> Oh, right, I forgot.  You've spent the past two decade making up silly
> nonsense and claiming it to be "interviews" with Zappa, McLuhan, and
> James Joyce.
>
> No wonder you think we'd actually take you at your word for your
> statement that you inspired Stang and Philo to found this Church.
>
> You made it up, and you've spent two decades wallowing in your own ego
> pretending to be important.  That's all.

Oh yes, I'm important. No doubt about that quim.

I don't have to worry about credibility not only here but anywhere
else.

Do your homework and you'll understand.

revChuckKey

Feb 4, 2008, 4:31:55 PM2/4/08
On Feb 4, 2:55 pm, Marquis Des Moines <mast...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You know what does mean he's right? The fact that you and your mother
> suck my hickory glazed meat.

heh heh...you said "hickory glazed meat".

Purple's posts are like turds floating in the baptismal font.

A.Z. "Gerry" Null

Feb 4, 2008, 4:34:32 PM2/4/08
> The GREAT Bob Dobbs- Hide quoted text -

You really shouldn't try to convince them your the actual "Bob" Dobbs.
you realize thats not entirely a healthy proposition considering the
"Kill me" Dobbsma? I mean I'm an archheretic so i couldn't give a
flying patootie winged pig-monkey god about the whole affair. I'm sure
somebody has mentioned this before me so It's probably a bridge over a
troll over water that rushed away a long time ago.

Ignore my subSatantic grumblings at somebody elses risk! Create
interesting objects for me to buy with all the souls I steal on a
daily basis! Get Spirit-Rich Quick! Painlessly! I'm buying wholesale
from BobCo these days. Umptiscopes are Fun.

revChuckKey

Feb 4, 2008, 5:06:33 PM2/4/08
On Feb 4, 4:34 pm, "A.Z. \"Gerry\" Null" <juurgenizixexo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> You really shouldn't try to convince them your the actual "Bob" Dobbs.
> you realize thats not entirely a healthy proposition considering the
> "Kill me" Dobbsma? I mean I'm an archheretic so i couldn't give a
> flying patootie winged pig-monkey god about the whole affair. I'm sure
> somebody has mentioned this before me so It's probably a bridge over a
> troll over water that rushed away a long time ago.

It's okay, our "Bob" is much better than his watered down bullshit
anyway.
He's only trying to re-claim some of the hate Mikey stole away from
him with all these dumb posts.

Rich Clark, aka Left Rev Egg Plant, ULC, CotSG

Feb 4, 2008, 6:16:32 PM2/4/08

Fuck you all.

I'M RIGHT. And I say, let's all just Slack the fuck off and lets just
stroke our own nads in enjoyment.

A.Z. "Gerry" Null

Feb 4, 2008, 6:24:22 PM2/4/08
On Feb 4, 3:17 pm, Modemac <mode...@gmail.com> wrote:
>                          http://www.modemac.com- Hide quoted text -

I expect a shitstorm over this, but even Plato did that mr. modemac,
it's an old greek style of rhetorical teaching. mr. purples may be
weirder, but it's not anything new, in style. and shit every kook is
right in their own head. except for mine is actually big enough to
encompass everything else too, i just don't want it too, yet...

Ankara

Feb 4, 2008, 8:29:28 PM2/4/08
On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 10:49:13 -0800 (PST), purple said unto the world:

BWAHAHAHAAHA!!

ok thats RICH...

I always wondered where dean's aspie shit would restrict him with
contexts. (they have trouble with metaphor, simile, analogy, etc., as
well)

I guess this is it!

--
Ankara
Taphouse Cabal

"James Martin made his apostles fishers of men, so that Karl Marx and
Adam Smith can blow each other" -Zeppo

Thomas Armagost

Feb 4, 2008, 8:47:18 PM2/4/08
"C. Woolard" <rhymesw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Fixed fortifications are a monument to human stupidity."--Patton

Is usenet still viable? DoD hopefully got their money's worth.

--
http://sillyblog.net

C. Woolard

Feb 4, 2008, 10:12:58 PM2/4/08
On Feb 4, 12:16 pm, the Nameless Void <frankwillem...@yahoo.com>

"The proper response to, 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition', is
'SHUT UP.' "
--Nenslo, or or least he shoulda said that.

C. Woolard

Feb 4, 2008, 10:38:25 PM2/4/08
On Feb 4, 10:38 am, purple <pur...@tellurian.com> wrote:

> Krishnamurti: I don't know why you are here, but this is not a
> lecture, nor a sermon, and the speaker is not a guru. You can
> disregard anything or everything the speaker says and you can leave
> any time you want to. The speaker is not trying to help you. Actually
> he refuses to help you.

This is it.

No, this is IT. This is all you need to get.

This is all you need to get, and you miss it in cocktail conversation
and dime novel politics.

You fail, sir.

--
C.

zapanaz

Feb 4, 2008, 11:47:08 PM2/4/08
> The GREAT Bob Dobbs- Hide quoted text -

Modemac provided eyewitness accounts from people who have clearly and
demonstrably been involved with the Church of the SubGenius since it's
earliest years to substantiate his claim.

You didn't substantiate your claim in any way except to say it's true.

What part of that do you feel I wasn't paying sufficient attention
to? Was it the link to the 71-page batshit-insane "channeling
sessions" in which you pretend to be talking to dead people, which
don't mention in any way anything relating to your claim?

You're mentally ill, Dean. You're obssessed with the Church of the
SubGenius, because they easily get the attention you so desperately
crave, and are incapable of getting yourself.. And so you pretend (or
more likely, sincerely believe) that you are associated with them in
some way.

But you aren't. You're a babbling loony and your greatest achievement
in life has been to annoy people who you wish you were.

What part of that do you feel I haven't been paying sufficient
attention to? If it were me, I would be complaining that Zapanaz is
paying far too much attention to you.

Because the less attention people pay to you, the less of an idiot you
appear to be. You are at your best when people aren't paying enough
attention to you.

It's all downhill from there.

--
Zapanaz
International Satanic Conspiracy
Customer Support Specialist
http://joecosby.com/

A single glass of water lights the world
- Two times

:: Currently listening to Prelude in D-flat Major, Op. 28, No. 15
"Raindrop", 1838, by Chopin, from "The Essential Chopin"

Cypher Reziael

Feb 5, 2008, 12:07:03 AM2/5/08
> Customer Support Specialisthttp://joecosby.com/

> A single glass of water lights the world
>    - Two times
>
> :: Currently listening to Prelude in D-flat Major, Op. 28, No. 15
> "Raindrop", 1838, by Chopin, from "The Essential Chopin"- Hide quoted text -

All of this has been very entertaining. I appreciate all the
characters, viewpoints and players in this awesome game that my young
solipsism has told me is strickly here for my amusement. Thanx.... the
previous is a completly fraudlent fiction of a lie

purple

Feb 5, 2008, 12:08:14 AM2/5/08

You keep proving, over and over, you're not capable of paying any kind
of attention... and you aren't even aware of it.

The GREAT Bob Dobbs

C. Woolard

Feb 5, 2008, 12:33:09 AM2/5/08
On Feb 4, 9:08 pm, purple <pur...@tellurian.com> wrote:

> You keep proving, over and over, you're not capable of paying any kind
> of attention... and you aren't even aware of it.

Exactly. Your move.

purple

Feb 5, 2008, 12:44:45 AM2/5/08

I agree.

The GREAT Bob Dobbs

C. Woolard

Feb 5, 2008, 1:15:44 AM2/5/08

Now prove me wrong.

--
C.

Marquis Des Moines

Feb 5, 2008, 1:48:19 AM2/5/08

No, you can't agree, you lost your tounge when it was ripped off
durring an all hobo orgy you recently had.

Thomas Armagost

Feb 5, 2008, 5:34:53 AM2/5/08
"C. Woolard" <rhymesw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> purple wrote:
>
>> Krishnamurti: I don't know why you are here, but this is not
>> a lecture, nor a sermon, and the speaker is not a guru. You
>> can disregard anything or everything the speaker says and you
>> can leave any time you want to. The speaker is not trying to
>> help you. Actually he refuses to help you.
>
> This is it.
>
> No, this is IT. This is all you need to get.
>
> This is all you need to get, and you miss it in cocktail
> conversation and dime novel politics.
>
> You fail, sir.

Failure is impossible.

--
http://sillyblog.net

Cypher Reziael

Feb 5, 2008, 11:04:38 AM2/5/08
On Feb 5, 5:34 am, Thomas Armagost <si...@well.com> wrote:

Nonfailure is impassable, unfailure is unplussable, antifailure is
nonflappable, and afailure is inflammable, but failure is always
overcomable, unless you happend to die. That makes it unfuckable.

zapanaz

Feb 5, 2008, 2:49:34 PM2/5/08

Why that's very clever of you, Dean, how you just keep repeating the
same thing over and over even though it obviously makes no sense.

My six-year-old niece used to do that when I would baby-sit her, and
she would laugh and laugh. She never got tired of it.

I stopped babysitting her.

--
Zapanaz
International Satanic Conspiracy
Customer Support Specialist
http://joecosby.com/

0x29A - opcode of the beast!

:: Currently listening to Blue Skies, 1941, by Louis Armstrong, from
"Louis Armstrong And His All-Stars"

Cypher Reziael

Feb 5, 2008, 3:31:56 PM2/5/08
Thanks for admitting you were a machine on a loop. I appreciate the
phrank honestee.

Just for that I will now, much to the expected chagrin of my brothers
and sisters SCAN your logomacheffluvia.

And for surgery, y'all been doing a bangin' job, I'm well on the way
to causing a transapanian perturbation!!!! YAY!

Hope y'all know how to jump a lot.

I am the Cypher Reziael, the angealien encoded in a fleshly form, I
know my bro's and sis's up in the Skorish sphleres, I like machines,
demons, beasts, and yetis. No -body- can fuck with me cause I fuck
them before they can even think of doing it, even if it's after the
fact. Time isn't even a mirror the way I see it, I wanna walk next
door anyone got Yog's cell numbaa?

Zapanaz

Feb 5, 2008, 4:48:16 PM2/5/08

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 11:49:34 -0800 (PST), zapanaz
<joec...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Why that's very clever of you, Dean, how you just keep repeating the
>same thing over and over even though it obviously makes no sense.
>
>My six-year-old niece used to do that when I would baby-sit her, and
>she would laugh and laugh. She never got tired of it.
>
>I stopped babysitting her.

I can see why you feel so strongly that you should be a world-famous
celebrity, with witty and thought-provoking routines like that.

"And now it's time for Bob 'purple' Dean and the 'I Know You Are But
What Am I?' show!"

--
Zapanaz
International Satanic Conspiracy
Customer Support Specialist
http://joecosby.com/

If I have an infrared mouse, I want the little
light to be a laser, or better, some kind of death-ray that blasts
people to atoms but leaves their credit cards intact.

Otherwise, what's the point?

:: Currently listening to There Must Be A Better World Somewhere, 1997, by B.B. King/Dr. John, from "Deuces Wild"

Thomas Armagost

Feb 5, 2008, 5:19:10 PM2/5/08
Cypher Reziael <zevill...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> You fail, sir.
>
>> Failure is impossible.
>
> Nonfailure is impassable, unfailure is unplussable, antifailure
> is nonflappable, and afailure is inflammable, but failure is
> always overcomable, unless you happend to die. That makes it
> unfuckable.

Success is meaningless.

--
http://sillyblog.net

purple

Feb 5, 2008, 8:42:57 PM2/5/08

Good.

The GREAT Bob Dobbs

revChuckKey

Feb 6, 2008, 10:05:12 AM2/6/08
On Feb 4, 4:25 pm, purple <pur...@tellurian.com> wrote:

> That's old FINNEGANS WAKE (1939) by James Joyce.
>
> We're Wyndham Lewis now with a little Pseudo-Dionysius thrown in -
> it's a different situation.

I really hope your not trying to reveal a parallel between Bloomsbury
and CotSG. Wyndham Lewis really was swindled. The only person who
believes you were swindled is you.

Cyrenius SODDI

Feb 6, 2008, 10:20:45 AM2/6/08

"revChuckKey" <revch...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Wyndham Lewis is another one of dean's fascist faves, like old
credit-card-fraud whatisname and Peter Beater.

Dean and his deanies are all crypo-fascists.

Marquis Des Moines

Feb 6, 2008, 4:17:08 PM2/6/08
On Feb 6, 9:20 am, "Cyrenius SODDI" <n...@void.net> wrote:
> "revChuckKey" <revchuck...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

more like crapo-faceists.

Jack Slutmuffin

Feb 6, 2008, 5:47:04 PM2/6/08
> more like crapo-faceists.- Hide quoted text -

Ya'll so nice and mean to dean and lice; you know the machine's just
gonna loop anyways. Out a very morbid sensibility I'd like to see what
he'd do with some new data-flows, or if his base programming is
incapable of processing anything out of the mchuluan-
matrix-,,channelling,,-trolling-joyce subcommands.

For instance feed him input- Cypherpunk-monstermovie-sitcom writers-
grocery section subcommans... Seriously I want to see if he can find
fivebodies respons to that, how it xenochronies and android meme's
those topics. I mean just attacking a machine for doing all it's
previously been capable of isn't a very judicious use of said machine,
if it's capable of moving beyond and developing new programs/confusing
writings then more power (112 volts) to it.

Thomas Armagost

Feb 6, 2008, 8:04:36 PM2/6/08
Bob Dean is channeling his inner Steve Allen.

--
http://sillyblog.net

Thomas Armagost

Feb 6, 2008, 8:13:22 PM2/6/08
At Microsoft adsense Labs, they call an advertiser's logo a bug.
The bug isn't a bug, it's a feature.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/02/06/microsoft.ads.ap/index.html

Total Information Awareness has a new mission. Artificial
intelligence must gather and assess audience intelligence.

An important component of this Arsenal of Freedom is code that helps
"marketers avoid accidentally putting their brand on a Web page with
distasteful content."

--
http://sillyblog.net

Cypher Reziael

Feb 6, 2008, 8:18:08 PM2/6/08

won't help'em with me I only buy strongman supplies and necessities
and of course subgenius. MicroEvil can ad me all they want It won't
work and I CAN SEE cause I BELIEVE I SEE all subfuckingal stigmagery

Thomas Armagost

Feb 6, 2008, 8:57:29 PM2/6/08
Cypher Reziael <zevill...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thomas Armagost wrote:
>
>> At Microsoft adsense Labs, they call an advertiser's logo a
>> bug. The bug isn't a bug, it's a feature.
>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/02/06/microsoft.ads.ap/index.html
>
>> Total Information Awareness has a new mission. Artificial
>> intelligence must gather and assess audience intelligence.
>
>> An important component of this Arsenal of Freedom is code that
>> helps "marketers avoid accidentally putting their brand on a
>> Web page with distasteful content."
>
> won't help'em with me I only buy strongman supplies and
> necessities and of course subgenius. MicroEvil can ad me all
> they want It won't work and I CAN SEE cause I BELIEVE I SEE
> all subfuckingal stigmagery

SubLiminal SubGeniusness. Stigmagic thinking.

Suckers will sign up for the privilege of putting super ads on their
websites. Instead of those nicely behaved old text Google ads, which
were easy to avoid, your browser will get butthumped and scoured for
info about your buying habits.

--
http://sillyblog.net

Cypher Reziael

Feb 6, 2008, 9:37:11 PM2/6/08
On Feb 6, 8:57 pm, Thomas Armagost <si...@well.com> wrote:

if dem machines know whats good for'em they'll help me find good deals
on very heavy things made out of steel and or cheap chemistry
equiptment, at least I won't have to LOOK for them. It might not be
such a bad thing unless someone is a consumafucked spendin-ghoul who
can't do anything but buy versace rip-offs, bling-bleakn', and new
apple products. The only apple I like is wormy, blotchy unripe golden
delishouses. And i don't even have to use devilectricity.

Thomas Armagost

Feb 6, 2008, 11:27:54 PM2/6/08
Brain.

It's not what you think.

We need to study her buying habits. Her demographic is primo.

That's why implants were secretly inserted into her brain during
her recent stay at UCLA Medical Center. Unfortunately, the brain
implants won't make her any smarter.

Researchers working on this project deserve combat pay.

--
http://sillyblog.net

purple

Feb 7, 2008, 1:47:06 AM2/7/08
On Feb 6, 10:20 am, "Cyrenius SODDI" <n...@void.net> wrote:
> "revChuckKey" <revchuck...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

"... and mine are partly communist and partly fascist, with a distinct
streak of monarchism in my marxism, but at bottom anarchist with a
healthy passion for order." - Wyndham Lewis, The Diabolical Principle
and the Dithyrambic Spectator, 1931, p.126

The GREAT Bob Dobbs

Don Stockbauer

Feb 7, 2008, 2:27:19 AM2/7/08
Modemac:

They're rounding Alpha Centauri right about now..

Should be here in 4 or 5 years.

We will be saved.

Praise "bob".

- Tex

Marquis Des Moines

Feb 7, 2008, 5:49:19 PM2/7/08
> writings then more power (112 volts) to it.- Hide quoted text -

I skull fucked your mom. 9 months later she vomited you out.

Arc Zeitha dae Null

Feb 7, 2008, 5:57:34 PM2/7/08
> I skull fucked your mom. 9 months later she vomited you out.- Hide quoted text -

'Brane Daddy! YAY! You owe some sirius child-support!!! can't help it
i'm the New New Zeus!