food for thought

nu-monet v6.0

Sep 4, 2003, 12:05:54 AM9/4/03
If he were still alive, Bruce Lee would be
63 years old this year.

--
I don't know what you're talking about.
I've never met you before in my life.

Joe Cosby

Sep 4, 2003, 2:00:03 PM9/4/03
On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 21:05:54 -0700, "nu-monet v6.0"
<not...@succeeds.com> wrote:

>If he were still alive, Bruce Lee would be
>63 years old this year.

God that is a trippy thought.

Well Jacky Chan turns 50 this year.

--
Joe Cosby
http://joecosby.home.mindspring.com

I want a rubber stamp that says "My Slaves Grew Hemp!"

iggy topo

SubSpecies23

Sep 4, 2003, 3:01:38 PM9/4/03
<< If he were still alive, Bruce Lee would be
63 years old this year.

And he'd still be able to kick ass while making noises like a chicken being
buttfucked.
------------------------------------
"Men: The gender that realizes we are all nothing but hairless apes."

Joe Cosby

Sep 4, 2003, 4:52:12 PM9/4/03
On 04 Sep 2003 19:01:38 GMT, subspe...@aol.comyourmom
(SubSpecies23) wrote:

><< If he were still alive, Bruce Lee would be
>63 years old this year.
> >>

>And he'd still be able to kick ass while making noises like a chicken being
>buttfucked.

whoa I never thought of it that way.

And Mick Jagger dances like a chicken getting buttfucked. They'd have
made a great band. Bruce could sing and Jagger could dance. Chickens
everywhere would be shrieking like early Beatles fans.

"I think they hypnotized me and put implants and poltergeists in my
brain and had sex with me."

jonny bravo

Sep 4, 2003, 8:42:29 PM9/4/03
here's something to get the tatse buds jumpin'

http://images.ogrish.com/2003/122/122_1.jpg

--
Jonny Bravo
Some Do, Some Don't, Some Will, Some Won't...I Might...

SubSpecies23

Sep 4, 2003, 10:26:58 PM9/4/03
<< here's something to get the tatse buds jumpin'

http://images.ogrish.com/2003/122/122_1.jpg >>

That doesn't look like a Nun to me, it looks like a little kid.

Rev. Jenny Taylia, COTSG

Sep 4, 2003, 11:45:35 PM9/4/03
On a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day, after dancing about singing
"Bibbety bobbety boo!", Joe Cosby ishkabibbled:
^<not...@succeeds.com> wrote:
^
^>If he were still alive, Bruce Lee would be
^>63 years old this year.
^
^God that is a trippy thought.
^
^Well Jacky Chan turns 50 this year.
^
^
^
^
REALLY???? I just turned 50!!! Wow that means I'm in great company,
among Jackie, Hulk Hogan, Randy "Macho Man" Savage, Cyndi Lauper, hmm
lessee, can't think of anymore offhand but there are a BUNCH of faymus
peepses hitting the half-century mark this year!

Ya happen to know what DATE Jackie's Bday falls (or has fallen) on?!?
--
The Reverant Jenny Taylia, Esq.
Church of the SubGenius, UnOrthodox

"Give me Slack, or give me food!"
--J. R "BoB" Dobbs
††† ALL YOUR SLACK ARE BELONG TO US †††

ignatz topolino

Sep 9, 2003, 10:29:18 PM9/9/03
Joe Cosby <joec...@SPAMBLOCKmindspring.com> wrote in message

> Joe Cosby
> http://joecosby.home.mindspring.com
> I want a rubber stamp that says "My Slaves Grew Hemp!"
>
> iggy topo

I have arrived -- I made somebody's sig file.

iggy topo