Seattle Devival!

Pisces

Feb 28, 2008, 9:21:17 AM2/28/08
http://www.finaldevival.com/

Lineup includes:

Dr. Hal Robins
Popess Lilith von Fraumench
Assassinated Nensmaster NENSLO, King Of All Anarchists
Priestess Pisces
St. Kali De Rouge
Rev. Andre Brothel
AND MORE*

With Musical Guests
Hemorrhoy Rogers and the Ping Pong Ding Dong Gang
And Rev. Scalpod

Live Mixes By DJ Sloth and DJ JessBone

Post-Devival Party Hosted by ChickenHed

Pisces

Feb 28, 2008, 9:22:58 AM2/28/08

The 10th Anniversary Final SubGenius Devival
Saturday, April 19, 2007
Transcendent Church of Bass
920 Elliott Ave W
On the Seattle Waterfront

$10 adv/door - 21 And Over
Bar Proceeds Benefit SOAP

Tickets available at Brown Paper Tickets

just john

Feb 28, 2008, 9:33:44 AM2/28/08

"Transcendent Church of Bass" -- the fish or the group of musical
instruments? (I don't wanna make an embarrassing mistake by assuming
the wrong one.)

Rev. 11D Meow!

Feb 28, 2008, 12:36:24 PM2/28/08

"Pisces" <KVan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I'll pretty-much be there.

yay

Rev. 11D Meow!

Feb 28, 2008, 12:38:05 PM2/28/08

"just john" <teuy...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message

Judging by the location on Mapquest, it's about a mile North from where FZ
and MoI caught their infamous MUD SHARK.

Pisces

Feb 28, 2008, 7:02:49 PM2/28/08
On Feb 28, 12:38 pm, "Rev. 11D Meow!" <Pif...@Spork.Corn> wrote:
> "just john" <teuy13...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message
> and MoI caught their infamous MUD SHARK.- Hide quoted text -

mud shark? is that like a mud cat?

helpful hint for you fishing types.

when you have caught yourself a few mudcats... take a heavy leather
stitching needle and some fishing line . run a line thru all your
catch just behind the mudcats gills. string the line so that the
mudcats are facing upstream (and completely submerged) in a nearby
fast running stream or creek. Leave them in the water like that for a
few hours.

the action of the water running thru the gills from the stream will
clean out alot of the muddy taste that mudcats are famous for, and
leave you with some fine tasting cat fish. Bonus, the creak water will
be cool enough to keep them fresh for a while as well.

DO NOT LEAVE MUDCATS IN THE STREAM OVERNIGHT UNLESS YOU LIKE FEEDING
BEARS. (occasionally a mountain lion or bobcat will steal them if they
are desperate, but those kittys prefer fresh catch)

Rev. Tom Sane

Feb 28, 2008, 7:08:32 PM2/28/08

If you ever see me fishing, set up right next to me. You will soon
catch your limit and head home while I only loose my patience and come
very close to breaking my fishing pole over my knee and throwing my
tackle box in to the water.

Popess Lilith von Fraumench

Feb 28, 2008, 11:10:05 PM2/28/08

I think they mean the SOUND. Don't ask me, it's not my venue.

Lil

Lord Cyclohexane

Feb 29, 2008, 1:28:12 AM2/29/08
On Feb 28, 9:21 am, Pisces <KVanH...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.finaldevival.com/
>.
> Lineup includes:

Man, that sure looks like an awesome show... Damn...

Please tell me that someone will be recording for those of us not
lucky enough to come?

(Hell, I'd be willing to donate the $10 for door fees to a "recording
fund" or whatever, but I'm not willing to spend the hundreds of
dollars in travel expenses...)

Rev. 11D Meow!

Feb 29, 2008, 2:37:38 AM2/29/08
I'm hoping to get my Zoom H4 by then. yay

"Lord Cyclohexane" <LordCyc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Popess Lilith von Fraumench

Mar 1, 2008, 1:26:53 AM3/1/08
On Feb 28, 10:28 pm, Lord Cyclohexane <LordCyclohex...@gmail.com>
wrote:

CURRENT plans include the crew that filmed that interview I did a few
months back, coming to the devival with GOOD video gear to record it.
The plans also CURRENTLY include a SubGenius from SF coming up here to
do video projection of his art and a live feed of the devival, which
he wants to stream over the Internet.

Note the emphasis on the words "CURRENT" and "CURRENTLY". I'm hoping
to have a few videocameras there as backup, just in case.

Lil

Lord Cyclohexane

Mar 1, 2008, 10:23:32 AM3/1/08
On Mar 1, 1:26 am, Popess Lilith von Fraumench

<lilithvf1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> CURRENT plans include the crew that filmed that interview I did a few
> months back, coming to the devival with GOOD video gear to record it.
> The plans also CURRENTLY include a SubGenius from SF coming up here to
> do video projection of his art and a live feed of the devival, which
> he wants to stream over the Internet.

Excellent, absolutely excellent! This sounds much more awesome than
I'd imagined!

Thanks for the info!

> Note the emphasis on the words "CURRENT" and "CURRENTLY". I'm hoping
> to have a few videocameras there as backup, just in case.

Hey, if you get half of what you've said above, I think you'll still
be doing quite well.

nenslo

Mar 1, 2008, 11:52:28 AM3/1/08
In article
<dcdbf1e7-7a5b-4c32...@i12g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Lord Cyclohexane <LordCyc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 1, 1:26 am, Popess Lilith von Fraumench
> <lilithvf1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > CURRENT plans include the crew that filmed that interview I did a few
> > months back, coming to the devival with GOOD video gear to record it.
> > The plans also CURRENTLY include a SubGenius from SF coming up here to
> > do video projection of his art and a live feed of the devival, which
> > he wants to stream over the Internet.
>
> Excellent, absolutely excellent! This sounds much more awesome than
> I'd imagined!

Yep, devivals always sound SO GREAT beforehand, all those plans for how
things are going to work out perfectly.

Popess Lilith von Fraumench

Mar 1, 2008, 5:19:13 PM3/1/08
On Mar 1, 8:52 am, nenslo <nen...@hahoo.com> wrote:
> In article
> <dcdbf1e7-7a5b-4c32-8789-b971e0e62...@i12g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,

> Lord Cyclohexane <LordCyclohex...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 1, 1:26 am, Popess Lilith von Fraumench
> > <lilithvf1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > CURRENT plans include the crew that filmed that interview I did a few
> > > months back, coming to the devival with GOOD video gear to record it.
> > > The plans also CURRENTLY include a SubGenius from SF coming up here to
> > > do video projection of his art and a live feed of the devival, which
> > > he wants to stream over the Internet.
>
> > Excellent, absolutely excellent! This sounds much more awesome than
> > I'd imagined!
>
> Yep, devivals always sound SO GREAT beforehand, all those plans for how
> things are going to work out perfectly.

That's why my devival plans are CURRENT--not FINAL, like the devival.

Lil

Rev. 11D Meow!

Mar 1, 2008, 10:36:17 PM3/1/08

"nenslo" <nen...@hahoo.com> wrote in message

Then . . . Roman Horns And Lots Of Chariot NOISES . . .

nenslo ARRIVES!

ALL?

ARISE!!!

nenslo doth hath arriveth.

"Bob" DevoShunAwl begins in five, no Three Minutes!

bow down
kow tow
to the party line
and don't forget to tip the strippers real good!

Rev. Ivan Stang

Mar 31, 2008, 10:44:07 AM3/31/08

Nothing has changed, so the information given above is still correct.
That's the long way of saying "bump."

Rev. Ivan Stang

Mar 31, 2008, 12:54:45 PM3/31/08
In article
<b2f7ef26-ce68-41e5...@b64g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,

I can't remember the short way.

Also:

The 10th Anniversary Final SubGenius Devival
Saturday, April 19, 2007

--
The SubGenius Foundation, Inc.
(4th Stangian Orthodox MegaFisTemple Lodge of the Wrath of Dobbs Yeti,