I was watching Star Wars again and ....

Shining Path of Least Resistance

Jun 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/12/97

And Darth Vader is blabbering on about the force and Field Marshall
Rommel yells at him out of the window of his Stiesler-Forch while in
mid air pursuit of the English Patient

"The SubGenii are extinct. YOU'RE THE LAST OF YOUR RELIGION, VADER!"

Imagine my brethern and citern, to BE THE LAST of our religion. What
would you do? Where would hide in the rubble on July 5, 1998."

WHAT IF YOU HAD PAID YOUR CHURCH DUES AND "BOB" HAD JUST SORT OF
"LOST" YOUR TICKET.??

What if it all was just a 'misunderstanding.?'

The normals will be free of US when the last SugGenii is hung with the
guts of the last Discordian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuff said..
Sven A. Serrano, Setsunan University
2-14-22-18 Shimanouchi, Chuo-ku Osaka 542 Japan
tel (06)212-1830 fax (06)211-3244 shin...@gol.com

KEY666

Jun 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/15/97

We are going to be raising so much fucking hell on X Day that I really
won't give a shit if Bob loses my ticket, and I know he doesn't give a
shit either., because we will be reclaiming a billion years worth of lost
SLACK and I will be preoccupied at least for a few days....