2006 Bobbie Awards

Rev. Ivan Stang

Jul 14, 2006, 2:36:46 PM7/14/06
This is from the paper list handed in by the judges. I may have
spontaneously added a few wheen we were actually handing out the Hairy
Brass Balls of "Bob" at 9X-Day Drill.

*****************

2006 BOBBIE AWARDS

Best Songwrioter: Priestess Pisces

Sacred Agent: Rev. Gary Heidt

Time/Place Control Master: Dr. Philo U. Drummond, OverMan 1st Degree

Best Signifying: Dr. Hal aka Dr. Howll

Most Realistic Human Cartoon: Lonesome Cowboy Dave

Best Escape Vessel: Sister Decadence

Most Conspicuous Absence: Banjo Bob

IRC Maintenance: Rev. Weinholt, Rev. Ankara, Rev.Dr.Jack, St. Bucky

Alt.Slack Writer Who Cracked Stang Up the Most: Chain Smerker

Most Initiative: Rev. James Slaughter

Coolest Accent: Rev. Razna

Sex God/Most Useful Tool of "Bob": Modemac

Most Varied Gender and Ethnic Background: Rev. Artemia Salina

Least Recognized: Unclaimed Mysteries

Most Valued Craziest: The Gription Clench, Pammy and Random

Most Insistent Enabler: Dok Frop/Satan

Most Talented Angel Turd Tatooer: Rev. Susie the Floozy

Most Sarcastic Australian: Rev. Nikolai Kingsley

Sexiest: no award this year

Idea Queen: Rev. Nickie Deathchick

Best Blues Singer: Rev. Leonard the Committed

SubSITE Chassis Detailing: NHGH

Dripping CandelaBra of Connie Award: Popess Pantiara Evokovich

Hospitality/Best Sustainers of Life: Rev. V, Rev. Ennie

Loudest Preacher: Rev. Carter LeBlanc

Best Diction: Rev. Alex

Morphing SubGenius Name Award: Frater S.O.D.D.I.

Coolest: Rev. Chris Lee

Best Proofreader: St. Stymie deBergerac

"Fuck 'Em If They Can't Take a Joke" Award: Rev. Melinda Smith

Most Hapless Prank Victim: New HoSlack Arteest: Rev. Maynard Brainard

Peskiest and Most Relentless Wheedling for an Award: Rev. Two Beans

Sacred Garter of the Sodality of the White Glove of Connie: IMBJR

Most Exploited for Commercial Purposes: Heart Ignition

Best Eruction of THATheadism: Mister Fernandinande LeMur

Best Taste in Tastelessness: DJ Shaver

Best Invokers of Titanic Unseen Forces: The Amino Acids

Planetary Science Research Grant Award: Uncle Dr. Onan Canobite

Meanest Nice Person not in a miniskirt: Pope Philistine Monty

Best SuBlog/ SubGenius News Service: Rev. Nu-Monet V. 9

Most Balls and Human Souls: Governor Rocknar (11 balls)

Most True-to-Life Goddess In or Out of Costume: Princess Wei "R." Doe

Chaos Coordinator and SpecialNepotism Award: Rev. Ivan Stang

Bulldada Preservationist Society -- Epopt 2nd Degree Special Award/
Best Heckler: Dr. Dark

Best Award Award: Her Highness Hellno

Least Killfiled: (no award this year)

Unmaker of Kings: Nenslo

BEST MOTHER: Rev. Magdalen

The Unremembered Award Category Award: ?

LongDurPerSav, HOUR OF SLACK: Rev Norel Pref

Best Non-Old Radio Doktor: Dr. Sinister, Radio Synaesthesia/ Rev.
Ouroborous

Everything: Rev. Phloighdd

Best Role Model: Dok Frop

Sharer of Most Wanted Knowledge Erasers: Rev. Sifu

Keeper of Sifu: Rev. Diana

Most Brain-Scrambling String-Bending: Rev. Angry Larry

Best Stage Presence: Rev. Ed Strange's Pulpit

Inspirational Good Humor Amidst Slacklessness: iDRMRSR

Most Patient Wife: Rev. Sinphaltimus Exmortis

Participation Award: Dr. Philo Drummond

--
The SubGenius Foundation, Inc.
(4th Stangian Orthodox MegaFisTemple Lodge of the Wrath of Dobbs Yeti,

Melinda Smith =^..^=

Jul 14, 2006, 2:55:35 PM7/14/06

"Rev. Ivan Stang" <st...@subgeniusNOSPUM.com> wrote in message

> "Fuck 'Em If They Can't Take a Joke" Award: Rev. Melinda Smith

That is cool. I won an award. I hope it does not mean, fuck me if I can't
take a joke.

stang...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2006, 3:03:55 PM7/14/06

No, it meant you did a good job of projecting a "Fuck 'em if they can't
take a joke" attitude.

Message has been deleted

Melinda Smith =^..^=

Jul 14, 2006, 4:10:21 PM7/14/06

"IMBJR" <im...@NOSPUM.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:36:46 -0400, in replay to "Rev. Ivan Stang"
> <st...@subgeniusNOSPUM.com>:

>>Sacred Garter of the Sodality of the White Glove of Connie: IMBJR
>
> Again! Yippee!
>
> Heart Ignition won it last year so I get to sniff what he's done with
> it.
>
> However ...
>
> My certificate from 2004 says "grove", though I ended up with two
> because Wei had trouble getting that mouthful in one line - I think
> the other may have said glove.
>
> So wadda I really got "glove" or "grove"? - actually either is groovy.
>
> --------------------
> http://www.imbjr.com

Did you have to be at Brushwood to get a certificate or something?

I thought about sending Stang past issues of my zine. A prisoner in
Washington state wrote asking me for some copies. I need to get that done
this weekend. See, I am not prompt like Stang. That is why I don't ask for
money for my zine.

Melinda Smith =^..^=

Message has been deleted

Melinda Smith =^..^=

Jul 14, 2006, 4:22:48 PM7/14/06

> On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 20:10:21 GMT, in replay to "Melinda Smith =^..^="
> <melsbas...@gmail.com>:

>>"IMBJR" <im...@NOSPUM.com> wrote in message

>>> Again! Yippee!
>>>
>>> Heart Ignition won it last year so I get to sniff what he's done with
>>> it.
>>>
>>> However ...
>>>
>>> My certificate from 2004 says "grove", though I ended up with two
>>> because Wei had trouble getting that mouthful in one line - I think
>>> the other may have said glove.
>>>
>>> So wadda I really got "glove" or "grove"? - actually either is groovy.
>>>
>>> --------------------
>>> http://www.imbjr.com
>>
>>Did you have to be at Brushwood to get a certificate or something?
>
> No. In my case he posted it to the INDCMPLX.

>>I thought about sending Stang past issues of my zine. A prisoner in
>>Washington state wrote asking me for some copies. I need to get that done
>>this weekend. See, I am not prompt like Stang. That is why I don't ask for
>>money for my zine.
>
> Scan them in and post them on a.b.s.
>

>>Melinda Smith =^..^=
>>

> --------------------
> http://www.imbjr.com

what is INDCMPLX?

As far as my zines, maybe I will scan them and send them as Jpgs. I do not
know how to send a big pdf through outlook express.

Message has been deleted

Pope Philistine... ...or Something

Jul 14, 2006, 4:34:37 PM7/14/06

IMBJR wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:36:46 -0400, in replay to "Rev. Ivan Stang"
> <st...@subgeniusNOSPUM.com>:
>

>> Sacred Garter of the Sodality of the White Glove of Connie: IMBJR
>

> Again! Yippee!
>
> Heart Ignition won it last year so I get to sniff what he's done with
> it.
>
> However ...
>
> My certificate from 2004 says "grove", though I ended up with two
> because Wei had trouble getting that mouthful in one line - I think
> the other may have said glove.
>
> So wadda I really got "glove" or "grove"? - actually either is groovy.
>
> --------------------
> http://www.imbjr.com

looks like you're holding up the Euro end this year

Message has been deleted

Artemia Salina

Jul 14, 2006, 4:52:40 PM7/14/06

I like to think that I helped Melinda achieve this award.

--
Today's Alliterative Monomania Headlines:
Yellow Yellow Yiddish Yearly Yellows Yellow Yoke

Pope Philistine... ...or Something

Jul 14, 2006, 4:55:02 PM7/14/06

IMBJR wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 21:34:37 +0100, in replay to "Pope Philistine...
> ...or Something" <pope_ph...@normal-restrictions-apply.com>:

> Does that include any part of you I haven't already sampled?

the end with the Euro

Artemia Salina

Jul 14, 2006, 5:01:46 PM7/14/06
On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:36:46 -0400, Rev. Ivan Stang wrote:

> Most Varied Gender and Ethnic Background: Rev. Artemia Salina

You have insulted the honor of my family!

You shall RUE THE DAY that you decided to slap my face with this award!

Zeno Izen

Jul 14, 2006, 5:05:07 PM7/14/06

I have to think that's for being a "good sport." If I was you, I'd be
using your award as a license to start dishing it out.

Pisces

Jul 14, 2006, 5:19:06 PM7/14/06

Rev. Ivan Stang wrote:
> This is from the paper list handed in by the judges. I may have
> spontaneously added a few wheen we were actually handing out the Hairy
> Brass Balls of "Bob" at 9X-Day Drill.
>
> *****************
>
> 2006 BOBBIE AWARDS
>

> Best Songwrioter: Priestess Pisces

Song-rioter???

hehe. I dig that

Unclaimed Mysteries

Jul 14, 2006, 6:08:32 PM7/14/06
Rev. Ivan Stang wrote in part:

> Least Recognized: Unclaimed Mysteries

> Sexiest: no award this year

Great list. A couple of entries seem to have been accidentally
transposed. I'm sure this was an honest mistake. Hope this helps.

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

Zeno Izen

Jul 14, 2006, 6:14:06 PM7/14/06

Unclaimed Mysteries wrote:
> Rev. Ivan Stang wrote in part:
>

> > Least Recognized: Unclaimed Mysteries
> >

> > Sexiest: no award this year
> >

> Great list. A couple of entries seem to have been accidentally
> transposed. I'm sure this was an honest mistake. Hope this helps.

Yeah, I was gonna say.

frater SODDI

Jul 14, 2006, 11:01:06 PM7/14/06

"Rev. Ivan Stang" <st...@subgeniusNOSPUM.com> wrote:

> Morphing SubGenius Name Award: Frater S.O.D.D.I.

Thank you, thank you. I'm flatter.

nikolai kingsley

Jul 15, 2006, 2:56:34 AM7/15/06

> Most Sarcastic Australian: Rev. Nikolai Kingsley

if i could, i'd introduce you to Rod Quantock. He's obviously of Yeti
descent, and he makes me look like a cross between St Francis of Assisi
and Winnie-the-Pooh.

"If you don't believe in God, you can't believe in heaven.
And if you don't believe in heaven, you can't believe that
some people will ROT IN HELL."
- Rod Quantock

Rev. James Slaughter

Jul 15, 2006, 10:57:47 AM7/15/06

Rev. Ivan Stang wrote:

> Most Initiative: Rev. James Slaughter

I'll take what I can get, I suppose. Wait, what's initiative? Does this
mean I have the most Initiation properties, to easily and handily
explain to new converts? Or does it mean that I have a "not on his ass"
may jick property? Buh. Whatever. Looking into meaning from a
"Bob"-sanctified scout is like trying to fuck the mooooooon.

I'd like to thank all the LITTLE people who helped make this
possible...you're so much better than the ones from Army of Darkness!!

Ergonomicon

Jul 15, 2006, 12:28:14 PM7/15/06
Rev. Ivan Stang wrote:
> Most Balls and Human Souls: Governor Rocknar (11 balls)

Goodness. How many souls per ball?

If they glow enough, he'd be safe jogging at night.

just john

Jul 15, 2006, 1:56:28 PM7/15/06
Artemia Salina wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:36:46 -0400, Rev. Ivan Stang wrote:
>

>> Most Varied Gender and Ethnic Background: Rev. Artemia Salina
>
> You have insulted the honor of my family!
>
> You shall RUE THE DAY that you decided to slap my face with this award!

Oh, now you're bitching about his AIM?

--
* Radio Free Entropy: http://just-john.com/cn/rfe.shtml *