Drop dead, Wrongthink

Nolan Voyde

Nov 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/10/97

========
Newsgroups: alt.slack
Subject: Re: Nolan Voyde answers Rev. Lurch
From: wrong...@aol.com (Wrongthink)
>Date: 9 Nov 1997 17:43:50 GMT

>I agree with Nolan Voyde on this one. And if he can stop defending the status
>quo, then he's fulfilled part of his promise. At least ONE of the assholes
>would have burned themselves out.

>-Wrongthink

I do not require or desire your approval for jackshit, Normal racist
fuckhole. You consistently misidentify me as (and/or ally/compare me
with) your Normal concept of a "liberal" bogeyman. You leap to the
defense of postings by openly Pink-style racist jerks who shout
"nigger". You are an apologist for Nazis. You perpetuate the myth
that Dr. Legume is a Pink race-baiter like your cronies. You present
yourself as an arbiter of SubGenius ethics. Go fuck yourself.

Wrongspeak

Nov 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/10/97

Gee, Nolan,

You love to dish it out but you certainly can't take it! But that's appropriate
considering it's your hypocrisy that caught my attention in the first place.
When I questioned if you were REALLY Nolan Voyde, you hit to roof, even though
it was YOU who decreed Legume's posting wasn't really his because you didn't
agree with it! Meanwhile you spew forth this oxymoronic attitude that you
"hate people who hate". Tom Lehre used to make fun of people like you in the
1960s... And you STILL don't get it! You toss every cuss word you can at me
without even understanding my position, then when I kick one of those same
words back at you (asshole) you go ballistic. You're not only a total
hypocrit, but a closed minded and immature one at that. (Character flaws which
are common in chronic hypocrits.) You might grow out of it, but I'm not
holding my breath.

You still maintain I'm the racist because I suspect certain parts of history
may be censored or distorted for political motivations. That seems more common
sense than racist to me, but then again, I don't have a screen name with the
"doctor" title in it, so I'm probably not as CLEVER as you are. Yeah, real
clever. YOU'RE the one who maintains all Nazis should be exterminated. That
might go over well in a beer hall, but it's hardly appropriate for self
righteous liberals who claim to defend freedom of speech and minority rights.
As I said before, screaming for their deaths shows the same lack of tolerance
the Nazis have. If you had been born among their ranks, you would have fit
right in!

You remind me of those loud mouth McCarthy types who felt they were morally
superior to everyone else, so much so that they felt justified in persecuting
anyone whos politics didn't agree with theirs. But you're too caught up in
pointing your finger and shouting down everyone else to realize that you would
be FIRST to be thrown up against the wall and shot if not for the protection
of the "racist police state".

I'd urge some quiet self reflection before firing off another one of your hate
filled rants attacking racists and uncool PC types. Their opinions are as
offensive as- say- a radical anarchist like yourself? But at least their
message is consistent with their own beliefs of intolerance. That's more than
can be said for you.

-Wrongthink

kevbob

Nov 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/13/97

In article <346bb64b....@news1.radix.net>, nosp...@radix.net wrote:

> OKAY. YOU'RE *ALL* RACISTS, DIG? OKAY? OKAY!

no, i'm not. i take the time to get to know anyone i hate, before i hate
them. color, religion, sex, bah! petty excuses! now, did you know that
John, he picks his nose with a Stanley Phillips Screwdriver?? THAT'S why
i hate him. NOT because he is a wheelchair bound lesbian atheistic Jewish
Blackman from India who took my job. oh no, he picks his nose funny. and
i'm a gonna get him too!

--
.AllSpam to be removed
non solum anima sed etiam deo careo. -rkb

"i can shoot beams out of my navel. Generally oak, but occasionally spruce or mahogany." ????

MegaLiz

Nov 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/14/97

wrong...@aol.com (Wrongspeak) wrote:

: Gee, Nolan,

SNIP

: You still maintain I'm the racist because I suspect certain parts of history

SNIP

OKAY. YOU'RE *ALL* RACISTS, DIG? OKAY? OKAY!

And don't bother tapping out all that claptrap about how "some of my
best friends are niggers."

JUST STOP.

* "Okay! Okay! I'll NEVAH EVAH do it AGAIN!" - The Spunky
alt.foot.fat-free: where you can collect all six Moment Toes

MegaLiz

Nov 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/14/97

:
: > OKAY. YOU'RE *ALL* RACISTS, DIG? OKAY? OKAY!
:
: no, i'm not. i take the time to get to know anyone i hate, before i hate

: them. color, religion, sex, bah! petty excuses! now, did you know that
: John, he picks his nose with a Stanley Phillips Screwdriver?? THAT'S why
: i hate him. NOT because he is a wheelchair bound lesbian atheistic Jewish
: Blackman from India who took my job. oh no, he picks his nose funny. and
: i'm a gonna get him too!

I'm not buying it. Tell me kevbob, if you were to visit a convenience
store at 11:00 p.m. and a rowdy group of YBMs in stocking caps
sauntered in and began to converse loudly while fanning out through
the store, would you grip your purse a little tighter? Would you eye
the door anxiously and reach for your gun as adrenaline pulsed down to
your toes? If so, would you react as strongly if the young men were
sporting little disk shaped hats and curly sideburns?

It's not who you HATE or who you'd invite for TEA--it's who do you
FEAR? I'm not suggesting that we're all intellectual racists, I'm
saying that we're all INSTINCTUAL racists. Betcha.

kevbob

Nov 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/14/97

In article <kevbob.aLLsPaM-...@annex-193.ecsis.net>,
kevbob....@ecsis.net (kevbob) wrote:

> my electrical tape cabinered to it.

ah. that sould be caribeanered, my bad. i forgot the damn word for a minute.

ICEKNIFE

Nov 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/15/97

tw...@thepoint.net (Dave Lynch) wrote:

>EVERYBODY scares me!

except me, of course....

<sniff><sniff>

Bennet McComish

Nov 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/16/97

MegaLiz wrote:
> I'm not buying it. Tell me kevbob, if you were to visit a convenience
> store at 11:00 p.m. and a rowdy group of YBMs in stocking caps
> sauntered in and began to converse loudly while fanning out through
> the store, would you grip your purse a little tighter? Would you eye
> the door anxiously and reach for your gun as adrenaline pulsed down to
> your toes? If so, would you react as strongly if the young men were
> sporting little disk shaped hats and curly sideburns?
>
> It's not who you HATE or who you'd invite for TEA--it's who do you
> FEAR? I'm not suggesting that we're all intellectual racists, I'm
> saying that we're all INSTINCTUAL racists. Betcha.

I think it's a cultural thing rather than instinct as such. It's harder
to predict someone's behaviour if their culture isn't the same as yours,
because they can have quite a different set of behavioural signals. And
we instinctively fear the unpredictable, at least to some extent. But
for me it's not so much the fear of the unpredictable as the fear that
they won't take cultural differences into account, and I'll
inadvertently offend them and get the shit kicked out of me. This
doesn't necessarily have anything to do with race, but since people of
different races are usually from different cultural backgrounds, there's
a strong correlation. And rowdy groups of people almost always scare me
if I'm alone because group psychology can be quite nasty shit.

RevLurch

Nov 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/16/97

Meg is right. But there are also some unfortunate statistical
realities to consider. Pretending they aren't real won't make them go
away. I don't buy the cultural argument. A bunch of drunken, loud
Japanese businessmen with bic pens in their pockets fanning out in a
convenience store does not cause (at least in me) the sort of reaction
Meg describes, while I freely admit to having one exactly like she
describes in the presence of a gang of YBMs. Howcum? Well, my
instincts, personal experience, and a heap of information gleaned from
the usual outside sources all tell me one situation is more dangerous
than the other. But it's so uncool to say so we can just about
guarantee that whatever causal factors are REALLY behind the
discrepancy will NEVER be addressed nor eliminated.

lurch

MegaLiz

Nov 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/17/97

kevbob....@ecsis.net (kevbob) wrote:

: 1) what is a YBM?

A Yo, in technical terms.

: 7) it's not instinctual racism for me, though, it is instinctual FEAR.
:
: honest.

Okay.

On second thought INSTINCT is not the right word, maybe I should say
LEARNED REFLEX. Instinct comes into it at a fear of the unknown. The
reflex is born of experience and the inate categorization of
EVERYTHING. You can fight it, but you lose most of the time.

The only way to REALLY fix it is to have the experience loop
interrupted, but you have to be OPEN to the possibility. During a
recent convenience store scenario, I had the delightful surprise of
being treated to some real chivalry from the YBMs. If this happens
more often than threatening behavior, I'll probably be able to JUST
RELAX.

So ends my pithy thesis.

: then again, noone may believe me.
:
: oh well.

I believe YOU. If I wasn't such a snob, I'd believe EVERYTHING on
usenet.

ICEKNIFE

Nov 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/19/97

ps, shitfuksox,

if you assbites MEAN

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER,

then say it...

if a black man is a YBM, what does that make you all?

CPST?

Complacent Pink Shit Tubes!!!

DBWCC?

Dead Babies With Charge Cards?

SRF?

Secret Retarded Frenchmen?

TCOTSG?

nevermind, you fucking media shills....

AAAAHHHHH!!!! LOOK OUT, IT'S NIGGER JOE AND HIS DANGEROUS WAYS!!!
AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

good thing they're so easy to spot, huh?

ICEKNIFE

Nov 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/19/97

tw...@thepoint.net (Dave Lynch) wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Nov 1997 17:16:28 GMT, lu...@seabiscuit.yardhose (RevLurch)
>wrote:

>>Meg is right. But there are also some unfortunate statistical
>>realities to consider.

>OK, if we're going to get into the race thing:

>I hear bleeding hearts from time to time complaining about all the
>"YBM"s in jail; that there's a disproportionate percentage of them.

'sfunny, but i hear it from black men with bleeding heads....

spend less time with pink people

>To me this is like complaining about your insurance rates when you're
>16. It's mostly YBMs who commit the crimes WE DON'T LIKE.

yer analogy is as meaningless as your fear AND yer bullshit
non-statistic. you better find out what the prison system is doing to
remain the new "hole in daddy's arm, where all the money goes".

>OTOH, I'll hear people- rich honkies, endless nerdboys on the net,
>etc.- saying "What are WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?" I'll tell you what I
>intend on doing about it. NOTHING. I know enough history to realize
>that really I could only fuck things up worse.

then stop getting out of bed, baby bird... someone will feeeeed you,
if you whine loud enough.... eventually....

König Preuße

Nov 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/20/97

Ok, so, which one is the _N_ word

Nancy-boy
Nerd
Neeeeegroe
Nazi
Nimrod
Narc
Navajo
Nike
Nixon

My _N_ word is badder than yours!
Nitrous Oxide freak from
Nirobi!
New Zealander!
Nederlander!
Numbnutz!
Neuter!

MegaLiz

Nov 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/21/97

icek...@lanminds.com (ICEKNIFE) wrote:

: ps, shitfuksox,
:
: if you assbites MEAN
:
: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER,
:
: then say it...
:
: if a black man is a YBM, what does that make you all?

Yer right, but I just LOVE to type YBM, since it's, like, the
technical POLICE term and it's such a nifty looking anacronym.

I suppose I would be a MIB, Milk In Brain, or GOD, Galactophage's
Organ Deity. Nobody'd understand THAT either.

"There's dogs in the ROAD!" -- Sparky
"Hit them." - Spunky
* alt.foot.fat-free: where you can collect yummy cheese!

ICEKNIFE

Nov 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/21/97

nosp...@radix.net (MegaLiz) wrote:

>I suppose I would be a MIB, Milk In Brain, or GOD, Galactophage's
>Organ Deity. Nobody'd understand THAT either.

Satan's Helpers Inner-Terrestrial Flux-Unit Keeper/Scientists Of Xenu!

SHITFUKSOX!

or good ol'

UBOMMM

(ugly bags of mostly malto meal)

Popess Lilith von Fraumench

Nov 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/21/97

In article <3475b44a....@news1.radix.net>, nosp...@radix.net wrote:

>I suppose I would be a MIB, Milk In Brain, or GOD, Galactophage's
>Organ Deity. Nobody'd understand THAT either.

No, I understand "Galactophage's Organ Deity". What I don't understand is how
you have the closet space to keep Galactophage's Organ, because, being a
galactophage and all, he's got a pretty big one--and that's without the
original packaging.

P-Lil

--
| Popess Lilith von Fraumench | Fools' Press |
| Hangnail Of the Stark Fist | 1122 E Pike St, #769 |

MegaLiz

Nov 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/22/97

mitc...@CHOKE.ON.THIS.interserv.com (Popess Lilith von Fraumench)
wrote:

: In article <3475b44a....@news1.radix.net>, nosp...@radix.net wrote:
: >
: >I suppose I would be a MIB, Milk In Brain, or GOD, Galactophage's
: >Organ Deity. Nobody'd understand THAT either.
:
: No, I understand "Galactophage's Organ Deity". What I don't understand is how
: you have the closet space to keep Galactophage's Organ, because, being a
: galactophage and all, he's got a pretty big one--and that's without the
: original packaging.

HAHAHAHHAHA. Actually, I'm SOAKING in it.

Popess Lilith von Fraumench

Nov 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/24/97

In article <347702a0....@news1.radix.net>, nosp...@radix.net wrote:
>mitc...@CHOKE.ON.THIS.interserv.com (Popess Lilith von Fraumench)
>wrote:
>
>: In article <3475b44a....@news1.radix.net>, nosp...@radix.net wrote:
>: >
>: >I suppose I would be a MIB, Milk In Brain, or GOD, Galactophage's
>: >Organ Deity. Nobody'd understand THAT either.
>:
>: No, I understand "Galactophage's Organ Deity". What I don't understand is how
>: you have the closet space to keep Galactophage's Organ, because, being a
>: galactophage and all, he's got a pretty big one--and that's without the
>: original packaging.
>
>HAHAHAHHAHA. Actually, I'm SOAKING in it.

SOAKING in the organ?!? Which pipe?

What happens if I play a D minor chord with augmented sevenths?

MegaLiz

Nov 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/25/97

wrote:

: >: No, I understand "Galactophage's Organ Deity". What I don't understand is how

: >: you have the closet space to keep Galactophage's Organ, because, being a
: >: galactophage and all, he's got a pretty big one--and that's without the
: >: original packaging.
: >
: >HAHAHAHHAHA. Actually, I'm SOAKING in it.
:
: SOAKING in the organ?!? Which pipe?
:
: What happens if I play a D minor chord with augmented sevenths?

Spunky barks and I get spit bubbles in G. Just DON'T, okay?

Also if you jump on the couch, my nipples get bitten.
If you draw chicken pox on Spunky I get ALL the markers.
If you feed your lunch to the dog, she gets your cookies too.
If you take my tape, you have to find my tweezers.
If you spill the beads, you get the flashlight.
If you want a teaparty, your dinosaurs have to do the dishes.
If you suck his finger, well, then, just BRACE YOURSELF.

Popess Lilith von Fraumench

Nov 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/25/97

In article <347b4425...@snews.zippo.com>, cut...@prysm.net (cuthulu) wrote:
>Thus Spake Popess Lilith von Fraumench from Fools' Press/Utopium Enterprizes:
>
>~ What happens if I play a D minor chord with augmented sevenths?
>
>AN augmented seventh. Just one. Put the sixth in, too, and you've got a fat
>hand full of white keys: D F A B #C.

THREE hands. I'm picky about my use of plurals. And you should've remembered
the third hand from the Drill. It was the one I kept scratching myself with.

ICEKNIFE

Nov 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/25/97

nosp...@radix.net (MegaLiz) wrote:

>Also if you jump on the couch, my nipples get bitten.

how much does that cost where you live? It's WAY expensive here!

MegaLiz

Nov 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/27/97

icek...@lanminds.com (ICEKNIFE) wrote:

: nosp...@radix.net (MegaLiz) wrote:
:
: >Also if you jump on the couch, my nipples get bitten.
:
: how much does that cost where you live? It's WAY expensive here!

It's expensive here, but it's STEALTH expense. Your average
galactophage seems like a RILLY good deal--at first. In tiny
increments, they get more costly so that it can be several YEARS
before you realize that they are sucking you soul AND your wallet.

Oh. S'cuse me. You were probably asking about COUCHES. Couches are
FREE here.