Unarmed Skinhead Gunned Down by Mexicans

skins

Feb 6, 2010, 12:37:54 PM2/6/10
UNARMED SKINHEAD GUNNED DOWN BY MEXICANS

A Skinhead has been gunned down by Mexicans as he strolled along a
California street. Jason Gentile, 22, was unarmed, as five Mexicans
accosted and shot him. According to witnesses, the Mexicans continued
to shoot him, after he was on the ground, reminiscent of the murder of
fellow-Skinhead and anti-immigration-activist Chad Huber. Gentile had
posted his photo on-line with the inscription, "I thank God I am
white." A native of Anaheim, Gentile had moved to Monrovia, which had
been inundated with illegal-aliens. Police identified the shooters as
members of the "Nuevo Varrio" gang.

Gentile leaves behind a three-year-old illegitimate-child named Jason,
which he conceived with a former-concubine named Ana. A subsequent
concubine, who was accompanying him at the time of the shooting, was
shot in the foot but recovered. Gentile had been in prison three
times, having pleaded guilty to drug-possession, being under the
influence of drugs, felony hit-and-run, fleeing from police and
possession of burglar tools. A friend, Angie Licata, remembered him as
"a caring friend," with a "goofy sense-of-humor." The Skinhead
website memorialized Gentile among their "Skinhead Martyrs."

Andrew Powers praised Gentile for being a "pro-active fighter" and
stated that "threats to the safety and honor of the American people
cannot be tolerated." According to Powers, "There is a difference
between looking for trouble and defending against trouble. We must
defend ourselves." However, "Skinheads must come across as legal and
upright patriots." Powers added that "there must be no more criminal
conduct or bad public-images. Skinheads should disappear from prison-
yards and, instead, be all over the news-media as a strong, legal
force of freedom-fighters to be reckoned with."

According to the "Orange County Weekly," Gentile was targeted because
he had appeared in public with activists passing out anti-illegal-
alien literature and vying to start a "white" political party.
Spokesman Daniel Johnson said that the group would "monitor the
situation" in order to attract "outstanding citizens and family men."
Gentile's friends, posting anonymously, said that they would defend
themselves and retaliate in the "war" and that Gentile had been killed
"solely because he was white and a Skinhead." Gentile had no qualms
about self-defense. He had written that "I love life and like to
fight."

To unsubscribe from Skinlist:

To subscribe to Skinlist:
http://www.skinheadz.com/contact/subscribe.php

To comment on Skinlist:
http://www.skinheadz.com/contact/comment.php

To read this article on the Skinhead website:
http://www.skinheadz.com/news/articles/2010/020601.html

Skinlist
Trademark/service of skinheadz.com
Not necessarily Skinlist views
Copyright 2010 Skinheadz

Crypt Keeper

Feb 8, 2010, 6:08:38 PM2/8/10

Monrovia, Junior, Concubines, Mexicans....... my god, this is "real"
and "frightening" material. Hope you all sort out this problem.

CK