Mens Fragrance Website.

Grant Osborne

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
Hiya

I am currently developing a Website, mainly about Mens fragrance, but will
also include articles on shaving and skincare.

Is there anything you would like to see on a website such as this?

Please e-mail me and let me know (or post to the ng)

Cheers

Grant

--
Grant Osborne
gr...@basenotes.com

Basenotes: The Online Guide to Men's Fragrance and Grooming
http://www.basenotes.com

Grant Osborne

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00
in article 390C9681...@ravenladies.org, Cerridwen at
birdm...@ravenladies.org, on 30/4/00 9:24 pm said....

> x-no-archive:yes
>
> Yeah. I'd like to see you include the fact that most women don't
> respond sexually to mens' colognes and aftershaves at all and
> generally prefer them to be soapy-clean and unperfumed.
>
> Read this if you don't believe me:
>
> http://my.webmd.com/content/article/1728.55035

Cheers, I'll look in to this

> Also, I believe similar info was put out by Masters & Johnson
> not long ago.
>
> Go here for the good stuff:
>
> http://www.smellthis.com/ (sticky buns!)
>
> http://www.fp1.com/shopping/demeter/demeterhome.html (Birthday
> Cake, Cinnamon Bun, Frankincense, Myrrh, Sugar Cookie....yummy
> and sexy on *anyone*)

I'm covering these anyhow.

Thanks for the views and suggestions