***Duffs, Dc's, Vans.....***

**** *****

Mar 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/3/97

Yeah, I have now a pair of Airwalks , and i want a diff type of shoe.
Which company is the best??? I'm heading towards Duffs,but any other
ideas???
JusT

Gary Williams

Mar 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/3/97
Definatly go with a good pair of Duffs. I've been riding them for two
years and I have found them to be the best pair of shoes. To many
people wear Vans and Airwalks. Etnies are a good shoe. Duffs Duffs
Duffs

Switch

Jones

Mar 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/3/97

Either Duffs, or Hookups...but according to everyone..DC is the best. I
don't know, I just know that Airwalk is the trendy shoe, which wears out
after a short while anyway, which is why mine are festering in the
closet whilst I skate with my Vans.

Asadsd

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

In article <331B33...@worldnet.att.net>, **** *****
<Heat...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Yeah, I have now a pair of Airwalks , and i want a diff type of shoe.
> Which company is the best??? I'm heading towards Duffs,but any other
> ideas???
> JusT

i saw i good pair of k-swiss shoes the other day. i'll send em to you for
free and then you and your other poser-friends can start a new lame poser
trend.

your welcome.

Markus Salamon

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

brands and brandnames are so meaningless!
why don't you ask which of these companies are paying minimum wage to
the workers manufacturing those shoes!?!?!?

Sk@er2
--
It might be unfriendly to speak a foreign
language in front of strangers,

scoobity bop!

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97
to ltj...@ipa.net

i would definitely say don't get duffs!! i have the duffs kareem's and
they haven't held up well at all. i also don't think they're very
comfortable to sk8 in.
reid

Sickboy23

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

i'm not going to ask which companies employ children becuse i'll let some
overpayed fat twat politician take care of that.
sickboy

Wal...@ix.netcom.com

Mar 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/11/97
What ever you do, dont buy hook-ups. I say ES

Paul

Mar 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/11/97

Wal...@ix.netcom.com wrote:
> What ever you do, dont buy hook-ups. I say ES

Talking about shoes... and ES... Back in the daze I had airwalks the
good thing about them was that they didnt give me smelly sweaty feet.
After that I got some other pairs with not too much problems... My last
pair was ES and the pair I am using right now are the DC Dyrdeks. Both
the ES and the DC's give me the most sweaty smelly feet EVER! Man I dont
know what it is but I just get smelly feet in these after like 10 mins
of skating already, I cannot take em off after that cuz everyone will
puke!

Has anyone else ghot this tremendous problem? Does it vary from shoe to
shoe like it does for me? What are the best anti-smelly feet shoes
around? Is there a remedie?

Paul.... open your nose and smell my DC's.

BBCINO

Mar 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/11/97

Use some foot powder ( baby powder works to) in your shoes and socks
before you skate. But not too much, or it will cake up. That should get
rid of those smelly sweaty feet. I think they get that way in DC's and
eS's more because they dont tend to have as low of a cut as Airwalks,
Vans, ect... And with that higher cut they dont let your feett breath as
well.

Bryan-gr

Patrick Haas

Mar 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/12/97

On 11 Mar 1997 14:10:41 GMT, Paul <ea...@concepts.nl> wrote:

>Has anyone else ghot this tremendous problem? Does it vary from shoe to
>shoe like it does for me? What are the best anti-smelly feet shoes
>around? Is there a remedie?

WINTER:
warm clothes and solid shoes !
Normal cheap LEATHER SHOES !!! Feet can only "breathe" in leather
shoes !!!
Some skin doctors pretend that people are exposed to fungus infection,
if having wet smelly feet in sport shoes !!!
And most special skate shoes behave like sport shoes, they are made
off the same material.
(And thick socks of good quality, because they can absorb more
humidity, than cheap 1$ socks)

SUMMER:
NATURE'S SHOES ( = bare feet ) are best.
Nobody cares about shoes or no-shoes on a skateboard.
Some people complain about hurting feet and injuries ...
But, if you never skated barefoot before, don't try to do hard
practice all at once. Your feet need some time to accomodate and
toughen. It's recommended not only to skate but also to walk barefoot
commonly ( i.e. at home). It takes away any tendance for smelly feet.

Don't skate with socks only, they glide off the board ! And they don't
last long in such conditions of use.

patrick

Aleksiuk

Mar 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/12/97

Hello,

Patrick Haas wrote:

> On 11 Mar 1997 14:10:41 GMT, Paul <ea...@concepts.nl> wrote:
>
> SUMMER:
> NATURE'S SHOES ( = bare feet ) are best.
> Nobody cares about shoes or no-shoes on a skateboard.
> Some people complain about hurting feet and injuries ...

Are you serious? Let me bring up an experience of mine that occurs every once
in a while (and every skater has probably had happen once):

Sometimes I really mess up on a trick and the toes of one foot land right under
one of my wheels. Then, since it happens too quick for me to react, my other
foot lands on top of the board as usual, pushing the wheel down on my toe. Yow!

Mike Aleksiuk
alek...@cadvision.com

Lawrie Herd

Mar 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/14/97

Wal...@ix.netcom.com wrote in article <332566...@ix.netcom.com>...

> Jones wrote:
> >
> > Either Duffs, or Hookups...but according to everyone..DC is the best. I
> > don't know, I just know that Airwalk is the trendy shoe, which wears
out
> > after a short while anyway, which is why mine are festering in the
> > closet whilst I skate with my Vans.

> What ever you do, dont buy hook-ups. I say ES

> but Globe have served me the best over the years

madt1

Mar 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/16/97

Patrick Haas wrote:

> SUMMER:
> NATURE'S SHOES ( = bare feet ) are best.
> Nobody cares about shoes or no-shoes on a skateboard.
> Some people complain about hurting feet and injuries ...

> But, if you never skated barefoot before, don't try to do hard
> practice all at once. Your feet need some time to accomodate and
> toughen. It's recommended not only to skate but also to walk barefoot
> commonly ( i.e. at home). It takes away any tendance for smelly feet.
>
> Don't skate with socks only, they glide off the board ! And they don't
> last long in such conditions of use.

What are you crazy? The grip tape would rip your skin off.