shoes

1 view

Mikolaj R.

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
What' s your opinion about these shoes and which are the best?
Osiris
Duffs
Kastel
Reef
Axion Millenium

tia,
Mikolaj R.

Bravelax28

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
OSIRIS ARE THE ONLY ONES I'VE USED, AND THEY WERE REALLY NICE. CEPT THERE WAS A
HUGE OLLIE HOLE IN THE SIDE AFTER ABOUT 4 MONTHS

KATE ****

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
Bravelax28 wrote:

> OSIRIS ARE THE ONLY ONES I'VE USED, AND THEY WERE REALLY NICE. CEPT THERE WAS A
> HUGE OLLIE HOLE IN THE SIDE AFTER ABOUT 4 MONTHS

WOW IM GLAD TO HEAR IT BUT WILL U STOP WITH THE FUCKING CAPS ALREADY!

iHentai

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
KATE **** wrote:

> WOW IM GLAD TO HEAR IT BUT WILL U STOP WITH THE FUCKING CAPS ALREADY!

i hate when people complain!
when will all the rhetorical questions end?

--
ps: i love john frusciante and dave navarro. O_o
my dixie wrecked

Brian Jackson

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
Osiris- too steezy for my tastes, I don't like the look their shoes have
Duffs- so are awesome and others are a bit on the Osiris side
Kastel- overall average shoes, out of business though
Reef- don't really like em, look like theyd skate ok though
Axions (any)- kick ass, really comfy, and almost all look really good and
skate good too.
--
Brian
bri...@gci.net

Mikolaj R. <grog...@box43.gnet.pl> wrote in message

Mikolaj R.

Jan 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/25/00
I wrote Axion Millenium cause it looks rather "light".

Mikolaj R.

Brian Jackson napisał(a) w wiadomości: <388d1...@news.gci.net>...