(Rev 4.0) Facing very intense malice of the demon l. ron hubbard ('Scientology') {HRI 20060131-V4.0} - (Version 4.0 on 10 Oct 2006)

1 view

Koos Nolst Trenite

Oct 9, 2006, 11:23:12 PM10/9/06
Facing very intense malice of the demon l. ron hubbard ('Scientology')

{HRI 20060131-V4.0}

(Version 4.0
on 10 Oct 2006)

'
You might have seen, or are following,
on the Discovery Channel, the documentary
TV series 'A Haunting.'

'

You will have to face l. ron hubbard and 'Scientology' yourself,
because

NONE of the ANTI-'Scientology' people - surprisingly (!) -

NOR any of the EX-'Scientology' people - understandably -

NOR any PRO-'Scientology' people - obviously -

do face l. ron hubbard at all,

who is of a level of malice that they care not to know
about in the least, because they are much, much, much
too cowardly for seeing (perceiving, understanding) it

- their fear is quite real, that they will then die,

I will explain, in a moment;

or they are themselves quite malicious and do not really
want ANY malice actually understood

- their fear is quite real, that they THEMSELVES
will then ALSO be understood,

and that needs no explanation.

'

So I explain about those fearing to lose their life and sanity when
they actually face the demon:

You might have seen, or are following, on the Discovery Channel, the
TV series 'A Haunting' - if not, you can buy some episodes on DVD
disc, at http://www.DiscoveryStore.com

'

l. ron hubbard is such a demon, now - since his violent and secretive
death in January 1986 - a demon as you see in the true stories, that
are well-dramatized as documentaries for the Discovery Channel.

He is a sexual rapist, and he does all kind of other very
nasty, sickening and deadly things to people's minds and to
people's bodies, very severely messing around with people.

The only thing he can NOT do, is to move objects, and he
can also not make sounds - for the rest, he is a demon
as you can see them do things to people, and to people's
bodies and to people's minds - graphically shown in those
documentaries.

One of his victims made quite some headlines, a girl
by the name of Lisa, only one of many similar deaths.

But the 'critics' and the 'ex's' and the
devotees, do not want to have that or any
malice understood, they are terrified of evil
being understood, as also they themselves will
then be understood, so they call it everything
else, but never what it is.

'

He is of a level of malice, that the 'anti-' or 'ex-' or 'pro-'
'Scientologists' care not to know about in the least, because
they are much, much, much too cowardly for seeing (perceiving,
understanding) it,

they came to 'Scientology' in the first place, in order
NOT to have to face evil and malice, but "to have a safe
space" as they call it *(a)

- only it ('Scientology') is the most UNSAFE space
you can imagine - indeed.

'

'

They however, have no interest in facing evil, but they have a
GREAT interest in making people NOT face actual evil,

which (not facing evil) is of course most efficiently
done, by PRETENDING to face evil. *(9)

And that is, what ALL THREE categories (the anti-, ex- and
pro-'Scientologists') are very good in, indeed, one trying
to surpass the other, in PRETENDING to face evil.

'

So all of them COMPLETELY avoid to take up what
is actually going on - which I do, and which they
greatly resent indeed,

and some enjoy to be extremely ugly, and
utterly malicious, in order to try and prevent
you from seeing or feeling me and others who
care (my Energy, my understanding, my writing
for you - my feeling you and your thoughts and
emotions).

"If others are prevented from feeling
for instance my Beauty and Care and
Honesty and Understanding," which are
rather big - if that is out of sight,

then "THEIR OWN and l. ron hubbard's
intense Ugliness and Hate and constant
Lying about everything and everyone,
including about themselves, 'will not be
felt as existing, either'."

That is true enough, and that's why they
want to make you not feel me or others
who ARE very Caring and Beautiful and
Truthful and Understanding:

They 'throw mud into your soul's eyes' whenever
you try to open these to see (feel) someone
Loving and Caring and Truthful and Beautiful -

that's how one clairvoyant
expressed it very well and very
graphically.

'

'

They have no interest in care and decency and honesty,

but they have one basic goal:

To destroy or get rid of whatever l. ron hubbard makes
them feel "They must destroy."

This seems simple, when you see that he demands of
'Scientologists' to "destroy his opponents utterly."

Underneath, however - which you DON'T know, is the fact, that -
EVERYBODY hates l. ron hubbard, due to the past and the true
nature, of l. ron hubbard.

Truth is absolute, you know - no matter what
l. ron hubbard says or radiates to the contrary
about himself and others,

and quite contrary to all the New Age and
'Scientology' fairy tales about "you create
your own reality"

- rather than accepting who you actually are, who
others actually are, and what The Creation
actually is, and THEN create something nice,
based on that what is, and with it, of course.

'

So - TRUTH BEING ABSOLUTE - he, the demon l. ron hubbard,
'does his followers the favor' of making these euphorically
UN-aware of his extreme Ugliness and of his extreme Hate
and contempt for them, and of his extreme lies about life
and about himself and about everyone else and about The
Creation

- he enforces his illusions as "truth."

'

That's a "FAVOR" he does to them, you understand - IT MAKES
THEM FEEL SO MUCH BETTER, to be made euphorically unaware,

gaining the 'Negative Awareness' of replacing data (truth)
with certainty

(with the feeling, that 'you create your own reality'
- as long as you are certain about it - regardless
of what IS true, of what DOES exist).

I have explained this somewhere - in several HRI's,
and in one about 'People who WANT to be suppressed.'

What happens, is also explained in 'Defining
Destructive Coward,' which is another Human Rights
Issue.

'

And to his "opponents," he gives a nice opportunity to
Hate him, and to Hate anyone else he wants Hated, in the
same breath

- Hate is Hate, and there is nothing selective about
it, even when it seems to be so - so they also
Hate me, as you can see, and as I described in the
'Poem of Love and Adventure.'

'

Indeed, his "opponents" are not interested in truth
nor care, but in Hating and in destroying life.

THEY do not want to have evil faced, but they want
that you PRETEND, that you face evil. THAT makes
them feel "safe" and "good" and "loved:"

They seek a 'formal declaration' of so-called
"friendship," that 'you will never dig in
THEIR backyard' and that 'you will never open
THEIR cupboard' - meaning,

'you will never look at their or anyone's soul'
and by consequence you will never truly love
anybody - and that's fine with them.

From the very beginning, they were terrified
of being looked at, of being loved - because
truly loving IS of course done with looking
very precisely at someone, it is a feeling FOR
someone. *(9)

It is my love FOR you - which is highly
individual, and very different for everyone
I love, because it is truly love.

'

'

As I actually DO face evil, and DO face l. ron hubbard, you can
understand now, from the above, why BOTH those 'l. ron hubbard-
induced' sides do hate my guts and do eagerly absorb and spread lies
about me, that are invented and planted by either side.

You see - even though they ARE opponents - the
pro-'Scientologists' and the ex-'Scientologists'
and the anti-'Scientologists' -

they ALL make themselves feel or they are made
to feel, that they strongly dislike me and people
like me,

BECAUSE I DO FACE the very intense malice of l. ron hubbard.

'

And that is the ONLY reason these 'l. ron hubbard-engulfed'
people dislike me, it is their only reason, because I am a very
intensely likeable person - as also THEY know.

While they want to PRETEND to 'face and handle
evil,' they want evil actually not exposed and
not understood at all.

'

'

This also explains to you, why (generally speaking) NONE of them
- neither the pro's nor the anti's nor the ex's - quote or relay
the Human Rights Issues,

not even when these HRI's use, as an example of individual
and of organized evil, l .ron hubbard and 'Scientology.'

The behavior of the pro's and the ex's and the anti's, has
been a source of very useful data

- how they relate, aid, react to, and stay immersed
in very intense malice inflicted on and affecting
them.

Of my very, very applicable writing - which IS facing and
understanding evil that they CLAIM to want to expose - you
see none at all on THEIR web pages or blogs, which you can
not say of others.

'

So this would give you some more understanding about irrational
behavior towards me personally by those who like to Admire the very
intensely malicious l. ron hubbard, and equally by those who like to
Hate l. ron hubbard (and 'Scientology')

for whatever reasons they give you for their Hate, or for their
Admiration as the case may be.

I understand, that actual Hate AND euphoric Admiration,
are strong desires NOT to face evil,

desires that translate for them into - as you see them do
it - denying, opposing or destroying what is good and
beautiful and loving.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of
all the men of the East,
and greater
than all the wisdom of Egypt.'

1 Kings 4:30

________
Footnote:

(1) 'Penetrating and Exposing Hinduism and Buddhism'
{HRI 20060816-V4.3.4}
(16 August 2006 - Version 4.3.4 on 2 Oct 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.econ/msg/58ac7106cd3f5f0b?fwc=1

________
Textnote:

(a) I like to quote something I read about Aikido, also called the
'Art of Bringing About Peace,' for you:

'Aikido training requires the student
to squarely face conflict, not to run
away from it. Through this experience,