JESSE; MTV VJ

Ottaviano

Oct 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/6/98

What's the deal with Jesse the relatively new MTV VJ? What kind of speech
impediment does he have? I can barely understand him.

Ottaviano

Dinoadam1

Oct 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/7/98

>What's the deal with Jesse the relatively new >MTV VJ? What kind of speech
>impediment does he have? I can barely >understand him.

I thought that this was a gimmick, or something, since the guy seems like
a real life "Beavis" or "Butthead" ;
in any case, I find the guy really
annoying, and I wonder how he managed
to beat the other tubby new VJ, who is at least harmless in an avuncular way.

In Canada, on "MUCHMUSIC" (the so-called "better" version of MTV), they had a
contest a few years back to hire a Summer "temp" VJ, and the guy who won that
is also a major dill-weed, but he is still on the air, despite being a complete
fool with no idea about the stuff that he is intro-ing.

Oh well, dementia praecox forever, I guess.

~ Shell

Re-examine all that you have been told ...
...Dismiss what insults your soul"

walt whitman

Larry Guzman

Oct 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/8/98
On 6 Oct 1998 22:06:12 GMT, otta...@aol.com (Ottaviano) wrote:

>What's the deal with Jesse the relatively new MTV VJ? What kind of speech
>impediment does he have? I can barely understand him.
>

>Ottaviano

Crystal meth mouth?

****
Visit my sick sad website:

http://members.theglobe.com/larryjg/

Monty Python fans may start here:
http://www.frontiernet.net/~ljguzman/

mailto:lar...@theglobe.com
or remove "nospam" from the replyto: line

A proud member of the National Gay Cabal since 1980.

r.a.t.s.c. FAC Andy Dixon
r.a.t.s.a. BABE, Committee to Dump McTavish