Dustin Hoffman is claiming he could have nailed Princess Diana

Gossip Guy

Dec 9, 2006, 8:35:11 PM12/9/06
"I happened to be playing tennis in Shepherd's Bush (west London)
and she was there and they said, 'Do you want to meet?' "I said,
'Sure!' She was very proper until she turned to go and she (looked
back over her shoulder and made flirty eyes). "I thought, 'That's
my kinda girl.' It's more fun to go through life that way,
otherwise there's a lie in the air."

more: http://www.celebslam.com/dustin-hoffman-is-53-this-didnt-happen

Buttercup

Dec 9, 2006, 8:40:02 PM12/9/06

It's a far shorter list of men she would not have nailed.

mikesm...@hotmail.com

Dec 9, 2006, 10:23:31 PM12/9/06
That happened to me too! She insisted so much that I said, "OK! Let's
do it!". It was kind of fun.

Messalina

Dec 9, 2006, 10:15:08 PM12/9/06
In article <1165714510.9...@16g2000cwy.googlegroups.com>, Gossip Guy
says...

Dustin Hoffman is 5' 3"? I knew he was short......but THIS SHORT? Why would a
gorgeous woman 5' 10" come on to some sadsack looking actor 7 inches shorter?

Mez

janospetrik

Dec 9, 2006, 10:37:29 PM12/9/06

She may been the Paris Hilton of her time.

nimue

Dec 9, 2006, 11:20:41 PM12/9/06
Messalina wrote:
> In article <1165714510.9...@16g2000cwy.googlegroups.com>,
> Gossip Guy says...
>>
>> "I happened to be playing tennis in Shepherd's Bush (west London)
>> and she was there and they said, 'Do you want to meet?' "I said,
>> 'Sure!' She was very proper until she turned to go and she (looked
>> back over her shoulder and made flirty eyes). "I thought, 'That's
>> my kinda girl.' It's more fun to go through life that way,
>> otherwise there's a lie in the air."
>>
>> more: http://www.celebslam.com/dustin-hoffman-is-53-this-didnt-happen
>>

> Dustin Hoffman is 5' 3"?

No. I would say he is about 5'6".

--
nimue

"As an unwavering Republican, I have quite naturally burned more books
than I have read." Betty Bowers

nimue

Dec 9, 2006, 11:21:17 PM12/9/06

She wasn't. Not at all. Sheesh, how old are you?

SNL hosts aren't funny

Dec 9, 2006, 11:37:33 PM12/9/06
Messalina wrote:
> In article <1165714510.9...@16g2000cwy.googlegroups.com>, Gossip Guy
> says...
> >
> >"I happened to be playing tennis in Shepherd's Bush (west London)
> >and she was there and they said, 'Do you want to meet?' "I said,
> >'Sure!' She was very proper until she turned to go and she (looked
> >back over her shoulder and made flirty eyes). "I thought, 'That's
> >my kinda girl.' It's more fun to go through life that way,
> >otherwise there's a lie in the air."

> Dustin Hoffman is 5' 3"? I knew he was short......but THIS SHORT? Why would a

> gorgeous woman 5' 10" come on to some sadsack looking actor 7 inches shorter?

Because his face is at the same level as her vagina? Geez. THINK,
people.

mikesm...@hotmail.com

Dec 9, 2006, 11:43:41 PM12/9/06
Actually, I was with Lindsay Lohan at that time, so I was high on drugs
after a meeting at the A.A. (Anonymous Assholes).

Mike Russell

Dec 9, 2006, 11:58:11 PM12/9/06
[re flirty eyes from Diana]

> Dustin Hoffman is 5' 3"? I knew he was short......but THIS SHORT? Why
> would a
> gorgeous woman 5' 10" come on to some sadsack looking actor 7 inches
> shorter?

Di was Bi. He was dressed as Tootsie.
--
Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com/forum/

mikesm...@hotmail.com

Dec 10, 2006, 12:41:44 AM12/10/06

That's an insult. lol. Princess Diana had class.

alphakitten

Dec 10, 2006, 4:35:25 AM12/10/06

IMO, Hoffman is sexy (talent, humor and intelligence count for a hell of
a lot) and Di was not remotely gorgeous. <shrug>

~Angel

Buttercup

Dec 10, 2006, 9:31:05 AM12/10/06

nimue wrote:

> > She may been the Paris Hilton of her time.
>
> She wasn't. Not at all. Sheesh, how old are you?

Well, Di was more discreet than Paris.
But the gal did get around.

nimue

Dec 10, 2006, 11:56:02 AM12/10/06

Di was involved in many charitites and humanitarian efforts. She was a
loving mother. She wasn't a walking id like Paris Hilton, who couldn't
remember she left her dog at her grandparents' house.

mikesm...@hotmail.com

Dec 10, 2006, 3:13:23 PM12/10/06
And Diana did not steal in her adult years. If she did, she was never
caught...

Paragoric_Kid

Dec 11, 2006, 10:22:10 AM12/11/06
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:56:02 GMT, nimue wrote:

> Buttercup wrote:

>>> She wasn't. Not at all. Sheesh, how old are you?
>>>

>> Well, Di was more discreet than Paris.
>> But the gal did get around.
>
> Di was involved in many charitites and humanitarian efforts. She was a
> loving mother. She wasn't a walking id like Paris Hilton, who couldn't
> remember she left her dog at her grandparents' house.

That has nothing to do with intelligence. Buttercup and others are
remarking that they believe Princess Diana had a healthy sexual appetite
and apprently indulged it frequently. YOU of all people, I have a hard time
wondering why this upsets you. Isnt this simply a woman empowering herself
and engaging in a little healthy sex fantasy play?

Guy Bannis

Dec 11, 2006, 11:58:21 AM12/11/06
In article <14y386z2tzunh.12l4ug8p9ut67$.d...@40tude.net>,
Paragoric_Kid <attila40...@yahoo.com> wrote:

If it were true ... I suspect some of the royals and their suck-ups are
still mad at Diana and spreading false rumors about her.

nimue

Dec 15, 2006, 6:47:54 PM12/15/06
Guy Bannis wrote:
> In article <14y386z2tzunh.12l4ug8p9ut67$.d...@40tude.net>,
> Paragoric_Kid <attila40...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Di was involved in many charitites and humanitarian efforts. She
>>> was a loving mother. She wasn't a walking id like Paris Hilton,
>>> who couldn't remember she left her dog at her grandparents' house.
>>

>> That has nothing to do with intelligence. Buttercup and others are
>> remarking that they believe Princess Diana had a healthy sexual
>> appetite and apprently indulged it frequently. YOU of all people, I
>> have a hard time wondering why this upsets you.

Paris Hilton's sexual behavior doesn't upset me. Did I even mention it?
Why on earth do you think I was referring to PH's sex life? No, what
bothers me is that she is a walking id. She thinks of nothing but herself
and her own needs. She is so self-absorbed she forgot she left her dog at
her grandparents'. Vile. To compare someone like Princess Di, who did so
much for others, to someone like Paris Hilton, who is absolutely selfish and
does no good for anyone, is offensive, imo. If you re-read my original
post, you will see I already said all this. You just misinterpreted it.
BTW, I have you killfiled and only saw this in a response.

>>Isnt this simply a
>> woman empowering herself and engaging in a little healthy sex
>> fantasy play?
>
> If it were true ... I suspect some of the royals and their suck-ups
> are still mad at Diana and spreading false rumors about her.

Killfiles_R_for_Kowards

Dec 18, 2006, 12:03:21 PM12/18/06

Bwahahaha. Dont you love these pitiful cowards.

Nimoo, you are just pathetic.

uly...@mscomm.com

Dec 18, 2006, 1:08:53 PM12/18/06
Dustin is definitely not 5'3. He used to run in a lot of 10K's in the
70's-'80's in LA and I saw him many times. He's about 5'6, short for a
man, but not Mini Me status.

nimue

Dec 18, 2006, 6:26:34 PM12/18/06

I've never met him, but he strikes me as being about 5'6" or so.

avery

Dec 18, 2006, 6:29:43 PM12/18/06

"nimue" <cup_o...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> uly...@mscomm.com wrote:
>> Dustin is definitely not 5'3. He used to run in a lot of 10K's in the
>> 70's-'80's in LA and I saw him many times. He's about 5'6, short for a
>> man, but not Mini Me status.
>
> I've never met him, but he strikes me as being about 5'6" or so.

It's too bad he didn't *nail* Diana. He would have been, by far, the
coolest, best-looking guy she ever had, relatively speaking (though I do
like ol' Dustin). Isn't that kind of sad?

Kris Baker

Dec 18, 2006, 6:31:06 PM12/18/06

"avery" <doom...@spamhotmail.com> wrote in message

Hey, if Mrs Robinson thought he was hot, that's quite the recommend.

Kris