ASG/Trailer Park Official Game Show Library

Andrew Mitchell

Jul 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/27/96

Tattletales
The Gong Show
The $1.98 Beauty Pageant
Match Game 1975(not "The New Match Game")
The $25000 Pyramid

Martha Briggs

Jul 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/27/96

Andrew Mitchell (ami...@inforamp.net) wrote:

: Tattletales

All great choices, but can't hold a candle to: Queen For A Day
(The original 1956-1964, not 1970 re-do)

--
Martha Briggs mo...@indirect.com Tucson, Arizona USA *I Byde My Tyme*

Dezbot

Jul 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/28/96

i vote for "Press Your Luck"

no whammies! no whammies! <zap!>

"and you will know my name is the Lord when i lay my vengeance upon
thee!"--Jules in _Pulp Fiction_

a pistol-hot cup of Dez....

Centre of the Known Universe

Jul 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/29/96

dez...@aol.com (Dezbot) wrote:

I have to agree here, sweeties - I remember at the time thinking how
shamelessly greedy and backstabbing the contestants were - a right
wicked pre-ASG delight!

Of Course I'll *Never* Hear The End Of How Upset My Best Friend Pegs
Was When The Challenger Blew Up In The Middle of "Scrabble" And Just
*Ruined* TV For Days...
LCM

Centre of the Known Universe

"A ray of sunshine amidst all this melanoma."
LCM - Mid-Bolly-Stoli, 1996
ASGTRP#01 & TEMPORARY Welcome Wagoneer

Annie

Jul 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/29/96

Centre of the Known Universe wrote:

> Of Course I'll *Never* Hear The End Of How Upset My Best Friend Pegs
> Was When The Challenger Blew Up In The Middle of "Scrabble" And Just
> *Ruined* TV For Days...
> LCM
>
> Centre of the Known Universe

Well, LCM, I was devastated for weeks after Baby Jessica fell in the
well and was rescued, right in the middle of the episode of "Rags to
Riches" when one of the girls was with a BOY and about to burst into
song. I never have seen the entire episode... <sob> Could I have a sip
of that magnificent Stoli, sweetie?

Annie
--
*++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*
* Annie: the foremost authority on hotties, X-Files *

Heath David

Jul 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/30/96

>Of Course I'll *Never* Hear The End Of How Upset My Best Friend Pegs
>Was When The Challenger Blew Up In The Middle of "Scrabble" And Just
>*Ruined* TV For Days...
>LCM

It took me several minutes to realize you were talking about a
space shuttle. My first reaction -- swear to god -- was, "that
must have been one rough game show!"

Heath

Centre of the Known Universe

Jul 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/30/96

Annie <shi...@dnaco.net> wrote:

>Centre of the Known Universe wrote:
>>

>> Of Course I'll *Never* Hear The End Of How Upset My Best Friend Pegs
>> Was When The Challenger Blew Up In The Middle of "Scrabble" And Just
>> *Ruined* TV For Days...
>> LCM
>>

>> Centre of the Known Universe

>Well, LCM, I was devastated for weeks after Baby Jessica fell in the
>well and was rescued, right in the middle of the episode of "Rags to
>Riches" when one of the girls was with a BOY and about to burst into
>song. I never have seen the entire episode... <sob> Could I have a sip
>of that magnificent Stoli, sweetie?

>Annie

A sip? Darling, it's painfully obvious that we've *both* been through
a trauma - I'd say this calls for a lost weekend!

'Don The Hotpants, Darling - We'll Be Gone For Days!
LCM

Centre of the Known Universe

Centre of the Known Universe

Jul 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/31/96

ha...@corona.math.vt.edu (Heath David) wrote:

>>Of Course I'll *Never* Hear The End Of How Upset My Best Friend Pegs
>>Was When The Challenger Blew Up In The Middle of "Scrabble" And Just
>>*Ruined* TV For Days...
>>LCM

>It took me several minutes to realize you were talking about a

>space shuttle. My first reaction -- swear to god -- was, "that
>must have been one rough game show!"
>
>Heath

LOL! I can't *wait* to tell her this - it'll FINALLY give her a
better ending to her story!

Cheers Darling!