Jay-Z and Beyonce are either breaking up or getting married

Gossip Guy

Dec 6, 2006, 3:02:18 PM12/6/06
On his upcoming single "Lost One," rapper Jay-Z leaves fans
wondering if his relationship with longtime girlfriend Beyoncé Knowles
is over ("I don't think it's meant to be, B/For she loves the
work more than she does me"). However, other news outlets are reporting
that the "surprise" 37th birthday party Beyoncé is throwing for
Jay-Z next week is in fact a secret wedding.

from: http://www.celebslam.com/jay-z-beyonce-break-split

SyVyN11

Dec 7, 2006, 9:45:01 AM12/7/06

"Gossip Guy" <frees...@gmail.com> wrote in message

from: http://www.celebslam.com/jay-z-beyonce-break-split

and if it's one thing a man really wants is a SECRET WEDDING!! Just
because the little lady gets wet and hot at the prospect of a secret wedding
(the end all be-all of their dreams and hopes), it will make a man run like
a little bitch into the arms of strippers.

Jay-z is no differnt, Beyonce will think it's a wedding day, but it will be
their breakup day.

Hickabob McCrane

Dec 7, 2006, 8:32:51 PM12/7/06

"Gossip Guy" <frees...@gmail.com> wrote in message

from: http://www.celebslam.com/jay-z-beyonce-break-split

I just hope they don't reproduce...god help any child who looks like JayZ

azi...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2006, 12:08:49 PM12/10/06

What is so surprise about a party that is talked about on a NG?
Beyonce, quit giving it away if ya want that ugly man to propose.
Or, get your mama after him with a shotgun and a preacher in tow.