Lindsay Lohan rumored to be hooked on some pretty dangerous drugs, including Oxycontin

Gossip Guy

Dec 8, 2006, 3:00:39 PM12/8/06
The National Enquirer is reporting that Lindsay Lohan may be hooked on
a dangerous combination of drugs, including Rush Limbaugh's drug of
choice, Oxycontin. According to a "close friend" that passed a
polygraph test, Lindsay has been mixing "cocaine and the prescription
pain medication Oxycontin with vodka"

from: http://www.celebslam.com/lindsay-lohan-might-be-a-druggie

avery

Dec 8, 2006, 3:07:11 PM12/8/06

"Gossip Guy" <frees...@gmail.com> wrote in message

All in one drink, mind you, the OxyMoron, which she chugs with a Strawberry
Quik chaser (which she snorts).

Roofshadow

Dec 8, 2006, 3:22:04 PM12/8/06
In article <1165608039.7...@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"Gossip Guy" <frees...@gmail.com> wrote:

And this is surprising information because...?

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

FragileWarrior

Dec 8, 2006, 3:49:22 PM12/8/06
Roofshadow <Roofsha...@spamtrap.yahoo.com> wrote in

Right. The first big clue was when she mentioned what a great guy Wacko
was after he got booed at the WMA.

2nz Lampoons Floon Baboons

Dec 8, 2006, 3:55:35 PM12/8/06

Rush, Wacko, and now Lindsay.
Be very careful, kids.
See what drugs can do to ya? They can turn ya into a sloppy idiot.
And too much malt liquor will rot your brain and send your spouse
running (ain't that right, Pambo?).

Roofshadow

Dec 8, 2006, 4:00:47 PM12/8/06
In article <elcj4i$rln$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>,
FragileWarrior <FragileWarrior@f'loonsmustdie.com> wrote:

She probably didn't even know what she was saying.

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

Message has been deleted

avery

Dec 8, 2006, 6:09:03 PM12/8/06

"It's the Principle!" <bran...@kittylitternewsguy.com> wrote in message
> avery <doom...@hotmail.com> wrote in alt.gossip.celebrities:
> You know, having sampled each myself--independent of each other--and
> being familiar with the differing effects, combined I can only think
> you'd feel like absolute crap, if not like you're dying.

I'm equally revolted and shocked at the Strawberry Quik.
The rest of the combo sounds appealingly speedballish enough, provided her
liver lasts through the week.

CliffB

Dec 8, 2006, 6:31:49 PM12/8/06

Al Gore will fix this.........

get Bill Clinton and Kofi Annan on the job too - they've got lots of
time on their hands. I'm sure Bill would love to give LL some of his
special attention.

Agent Smith

Dec 8, 2006, 8:06:37 PM12/8/06
"It's the Principle!" <bran...@kittylitternewsguy.com> wrote in

> avery <doom...@hotmail.com> wrote in alt.gossip.celebrities:

>> "Gossip Guy" <frees...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> The National Enquirer is reporting that Lindsay Lohan may be

>>> hooked on a dangerous combination of drugs, including Rush
>>> Limbaugh's drug of choice, Oxycontin. According to a "close
>>> friend" that passed a polygraph test, Lindsay has been mixing
>>> "cocaine and the prescription pain medication Oxycontin with
>>> vodka"
>>>
>>> from: http://www.celebslam.com/lindsay-lohan-might-be-a-druggie
>>
>> All in one drink, mind you, the OxyMoron, which she chugs with a
>> Strawberry Quik chaser (which she snorts).
>

> You know, having sampled each myself--independent of each other--and
> being familiar with the differing effects, combined I can only think
> you'd feel like absolute crap, if not like you're dying.

Cocaine and opiates are what killed John Belushi. But why would someone
be taking a polygraph test about it?

Ms B. Haven

Dec 8, 2006, 8:59:22 PM12/8/06

The Enquirer wil often give its "sources" polygraphs with this type of
story.

Fujikawa Yamamoto

Dec 8, 2006, 11:02:23 PM12/8/06
On 08 Dec 2006, FragileWarrior <FragileWarrior@f'loonsmustdie.com> posted
some news:elcj4i$rln$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

She then fell, or was pushed...resulting in her inability to complete the
show.

muzicmakr

Dec 9, 2006, 1:36:45 AM12/9/06

"CliffB" <fl...@gosympatico.ca> wrote in message

Her emails are great, but I'd love for someone to follow her around for a
documentary or reality show. Think how entertaining it would be. Lots of
potential for drinking games too.

dimes

Dec 9, 2006, 3:01:15 AM12/9/06

I can't remember seeing pictures of Lohan in the act, but someone
dropped a dime on a very wasted lesser Hilton sister.
http://popsugar.com/7088

Wasn't Lane Garrison also drinking Grey Goose when he killed that kid?
What is it with these people?

dimes

Message has been deleted

Jeremy Banks, Esq

Dec 9, 2006, 6:20:48 AM12/9/06
On 8 Dec 2006 21:25:51 GMT, It's the Principle! wrote:

> avery <doom...@hotmail.com> wrote in alt.gossip.celebrities:
>

> You know, having sampled each myself--independent of each other--and
> being familiar with the differing effects, combined I can only think
> you'd feel like absolute crap, if not like you're dying.

Thats what I was thinking. Vodka and cocaine is fair enough, but you'd have
to be nuts to throw Oxys in to the mix.

Jeremy Banks, Esq

Dec 9, 2006, 6:21:56 AM12/9/06

And River Phoenix.

Agent Smith

Dec 9, 2006, 8:55:25 AM12/9/06
"Jeremy Banks, Esq" <jeremi...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in

Those who cannot learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it's
mistakes.

myname2use4now

Dec 9, 2006, 9:10:08 AM12/9/06

It's the Principle! wrote:
> dimes <dim...@gmail.com> wrote in alt.gossip.celebrities:
> I don't see how anyone can drink that crap. It's one of those
> "emperor's new clothes" vodkas. It has such hype that no one dare say
> it goes down like shit and hang on. Monopolowa is the way to go.
>
> --
> Brandy Alexandre
>
> --Everything tastes better with cat hair in it. =^.^=

Never had Monopolowa but I agree with you on the Grey Goose. Frankly,
there is only one vodka for me and that's Stolichnaya. I find it
'smooth'. If you're going to drink vodka, it may as well be Russian.

Brigid Nelson

Dec 9, 2006, 2:15:27 PM12/9/06
It's the Principle! wrote:

> I don't see how anyone can drink that crap. It's one of those
> "emperor's new clothes" vodkas. It has such hype that no one dare say
> it goes down like shit and hang on. Monopolowa is the way to go.

Branding, it's everything. When the Grey Goose guy died this year, no
bones were made about the fact that the expensive vodka wasn't very good.

I happen to like a middle tier Finnish vodka called Taaka. It even
comes in a nice cobalt bottle.

brigid

subscriber1997

Dec 9, 2006, 2:17:41 PM12/9/06

"Brigid Nelson" <irja...@comcast.net> wrote in message

==================

in the various boites and bars i've owned
we switched up vodkas and not a one complained
or even mentioned anything

it's still done in 2006

Message has been deleted

WarriorW...@yahoo.com

Dec 9, 2006, 2:55:00 PM12/9/06

___________________________
Well I'm glad to hear there is a chemical reason for all her stupid
actions, I thought it was bad judgment (NOT). She'll be dead in 2 years.

'cedes

Dec 9, 2006, 6:05:13 PM12/9/06
What is this "Strawberry Quik" thing I keep hearing about? Does she actually
snort that powder that you mix in a drink, or are you meaning that it's a
current fad to cut it with cocaine? Sad.
<WarriorW...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Stinky

Dec 9, 2006, 6:25:43 PM12/9/06

What a tragedy. Somebody get her off those drugs so she can get her
curvy body back!

Alan Williams

Dec 9, 2006, 6:46:17 PM12/9/06
'cedes wrote:
> What is this "Strawberry Quik" thing I keep hearing about? Does she actually
> snort that powder that you mix in a drink, or are you meaning that it's a
> current fad to cut it with cocaine? Sad.

The cocaine is mixed with a flavoring. It makes snorting it more
pleasant and also is "something different" when you are bored with
straight coke. It's normally mixed with something strongly aromatic,
like strawberry, lemon or vanilla.

It's not a new fad and has been happening since at least the 19th century.

Alan

Carin

Dec 10, 2006, 3:55:59 AM12/10/06

"Gossip Guy" <frees...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> The National Enquirer is reporting that Lindsay Lohan may be hooked on
> a dangerous combination of drugs, including Rush Limbaugh's drug of
> choice, Oxycontin. According to a "close friend" that passed a
> polygraph test, Lindsay has been mixing "cocaine and the prescription
> pain medication Oxycontin with vodka"

Egads! I prefer cranberry juice or tonic water!

Message has been deleted

abo22...@hotmail.com

Dec 12, 2006, 6:52:22 PM12/12/06