**E! Online BLIND ITEMS 12/10**

1 view

Lili2

Dec 10, 2006, 2:20:39 PM12/10/06
E! ONLINE/Kristin Veitch 12/06
http://snipurl.com/131lb

--Once upon a time, Nelly was supposed to be a leading lady of a
certain show we talk about pretty often here at WWK Central. She was
sexy, driven, edgy and seemingly perfect for the part-but as it
turned out, she couldn't act her way out of even the most simply
crafted scene. Her one-note performance drove the producers a little
nuts, so they soon began plotting her death. When the death scene
actually went down, the cast and crew gathered together for a party,
and when Nelly bit the dust, the room broke out in raucous cheers.

--This one is short but not sweet. A certain TV star we all love once
text-messaged me (yes, me, your lowly couch potato) at 2 a.m.: "Are we
gonna fick or what?" It was from a BlackBerry that had both the "I" and
"U" on the same key, and I'm proud to say (especially if my fiancé is
listening) that I promptly replied: "Fick you!" (Hmmm...Or was there an
"I'll" before that message? Anyway, you get the gist.)

kingbman

Dec 10, 2006, 10:08:52 PM12/10/06

On the first BI, did they kill of Buffy of Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
never watched the series as much as others, but was surprised how SMG
could last so long with oh so modest talent.

alphakitten

Dec 10, 2006, 10:32:47 PM12/10/06

No, SMG stayed on board for the length of the series, and her
performance was generally acclaimed. It sounds like Misha Barton to me,
she was truly atrocious on The OC and she did get killed off.

~Angel

puzzlr

Dec 10, 2006, 11:16:34 PM12/10/06

"alphakitten" <alphak...@netscape.net> wrote in message

> kingbman wrote:
>> Lili2 wrote:
>>
>>>E! ONLINE/Kristin Veitch 12/06
>>>http://snipurl.com/131lb
>>>
>>>--Once upon a time, Nelly was supposed to be a leading lady of a
>>>certain show we talk about pretty often here at WWK Central. She was
>>>sexy, driven, edgy and seemingly perfect for the part-but as it
>>>turned out, she couldn't act her way out of even the most simply
>>>crafted scene. Her one-note performance drove the producers a little
>>>nuts, so they soon began plotting her death. When the death scene
>>>actually went down, the cast and crew gathered together for a party,
>>>and when Nelly bit the dust, the room broke out in raucous cheers.
>>
>> On the first BI, did they kill of Buffy of Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
>> never watched the series as much as others, but was surprised how SMG
>> could last so long with oh so modest talent.
>>

> No, SMG stayed on board for the length of the series, and her performance
> was generally acclaimed. It sounds like Misha Barton to me, she was truly
> atrocious on The OC and she did get killed off.

Angel, I think you hit it on the head. I could never get past her hideous
legs to actually enjoy the show.

Puzz

Message has been deleted

alphakitten

Dec 11, 2006, 1:57:32 AM12/11/06

I never noticed her legs, I was too mesmerized by her performance. She
had two modes - extreme overacting and deer caught in headlights (and
that deer had taken way too much valium).

~Angel

Pithy and Original

Dec 11, 2006, 2:10:50 AM12/11/06

"Lili2" <lagoss...@hotmail.com> wrote in message